Renee's Internship Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee focused her attention on Lauren's face; watching it she could see how her gyrations were pleasing her soon to be mistress. Renee had never encountered a woman like Lauren as a lover. She'd had partners who tried to dominate her but they were lackluster at best. Lauren talked the talk and hopefully she knew what Renee needed. Those thoughts quickly vanished as Renee's rubbing became more intense. Their moans might have been audible outside in the early morning quiet if anyone were close enough to the house to listen.

Lauren was finally happy, having Renee naked and on top of her bringing them both to orgasm. Discovering she was a tad submissive made it all the better. She wasn't the stereotypical Domme with whips and chains inflicting pain on her lover. She was more of a mentor guiding her lover to become a better person over all. This included sexual satisfaction for both of them, playing various games and using a few toys. She cared deeply for her 'submissives' and would never hurt them physically or mentally.

The look in Renee's eyes as she undulated over her made Lauren a very happy mistress. It didn't take too much longer before Renee was close to climaxing. Lauren could see tiny droplets of sweat forming on Renee's forehead. She massaged the girl's legs and any body part she could get her hands on. The feeling between her own legs grew more intense as Renee inched them closer to their mutual orgasm. Lauren whispered for her to slow down a bit but Renee was lost in her blissful state and ignored or didn't hear Lauren's request.

The sun shone on them completely now. Renee's body was bathed in the bright sunlight. The warmth through the window and her exertion caused tiny beads of sweat over her entire body. Lauren delighted in the sight as Renee gave one final motion to set them both off. Her body froze as the wonderful sensation shot through her. It almost sounded like she was choking as she writhed atop her lover. Then she lost all control, falling back against the bed her legs managed not to hit Lauren as she collapsed, spent and happy.

Panting, sweaty and sated, she managed a few brief words to her new mistress, "Oh, Lauren, oh my. This was better than I'd dreamed."

Lauren, recovering from her bliss sat up on her elbows to see her intern in a completely new light.

"Oh, sweetie, that was just the beginning. Come, lay with me, kiss me, and cuddle with me, sugar. You are so delicious. I just want to hold you for now."

Renee grinned, untangling herself from Lauren's legs she scooted up to join her lover. They lay together entwined, softly talking, kissing and fondling each other until they both drifted off to sleep.

It was Lauren who opened her eyes first, marveling at the sweet body laying against her in the morning light. Renee was content, her arms draped over Lauren's body, gently breathing against her neck the guilt she was harboring inside no longer existed. Soon they would have their talk regarding their new roles as intern and mistress, the thought pleased Lauren in a multitude of ways and it also scared her slightly that she might fall in love with Renee, something she had never contemplated with any of the others.

After a bit, Renee opened her eyes then softly kissed her lover. Lauren stroked Renee's hair enjoying the feeling in her fingers. They lay quietly together kissing and touching in silence, the sun's rays nearly vacant from the window and the bedroom now; they'd slept almost till noon.

Lauren whispered, "Feel like a shower my love?"

"Yes and no. I love just laying here with you but I would like to freshen up a bit. I'm a bit hungry too, we did miss breakfast."

"I know, we had better things to do, sweet one. Why don't we lay here for a bit longer, then shower and eat. We have a few things to talk about. I'll let you make lunch my lovely intern, show me what you've learned."

Renee giggled, "I'll show you anything you wish, Ms. Lauren. I'm very happy right now."

Lauren smiled, "That's the intern I know and adore. We're going to have so much fun together. We need to discuss boundaries, and a few other things, my love. First, when we're at work I'm still Lauren and you're still Renee; that will not change. At home and around a few select friends, it's Mistress or something close to that, understand?"

Renee snuggled closer, "Yes, ma'am. I understand completely. I'm to be respectful at all times which is easy to do with you. Can I make a small request?"

"You may, I might not grant it but you can request."

Renee humbly stated, "I don't like to be humiliated, do toilet things, blood or pain things. Light bondage is fine, I don't want any marks on me like I was being abused."

"Aw sweetness, I won't do that to you. I do demand respect, we'll be doing some light bondage, edging, toys and I may share you with someone but I'm not sure about that yet. I'm more of a 'guide' rather than a cruel mistress. I love watching my interns grow and discover themselves sexually as well as mentally. I help them along that path. Of course anytime you feel unsafe you'll let me know. I don't believe anything I ask of you will put you in that situation, but if you do feel it we'll have a word for you to use and whatever we're doing will stop."

Renee purred, "I think I'm going to enjoy this new relationship, my lovely Mistress."

Lauren shivered, "I think you will also, as will I baby girl."

With that somewhat settled Renee nuzzled Lauren's neck then kissed her way to her mistress' breasts and began to suckle. Moving from breast to breast she kissed, licked and sucked each one in turn, sometimes lingering on one. Lauren was in heaven, her hands cupped Renee's head holding her in place then moving her when she felt the girl lingered too long on one breast.

Renee paused between suckles, looking up at Lauren who was enjoying her attention she asked, "Am I your baby girl, Mistress?"

Lauren opened her eyes, softly uttering her reply, "Yes, you are sweet one. You are MY baby girl. I'm glad you are too."

With that reaffirmation, Renee continued devouring Lauren's breasts until Lauren nudged her head further down her body. Renee grinned continuing down Lauren's torso kissing her tummy, belly button and then lower. She rolled over Lauren's leg positioning herself between the toned thighs. Lauren helped by opening her legs and lifting her tush for Renee to cup.

Renee then kissed and licked her way around Lauren's sex, slowly teasing and arousing her new mistress. Lauren mumbled sweet words of delight as Renee explored the older woman's nether region with her lips and tongue. When she thought her mistress were ready, she inserted her tongue deep inside, exploring while tantalizing. Lauren was enthralled with the girl's expertise, she maneuvered herself so Renee had better access which delighted Renee. The tongue swirled within her causing her to buckle and twitch as the sensations shot through her body. Renee focused on her mistress' clit, massaging it with her tongue. Lauren managed to mumble her praise to her baby girl, telling her how good she was making her feel. Goose bumps could be seen on her arms as Renee drove her to another fantastic climax.

Renee's cheeks now drenched in Lauren's sweetness slipped easily between the woman's thighs. Her tongue was now probing and circling the woman's vagina. It was all Lauren could do to hold on as Renee took her on another wild ride. Just as Renee returned her attention to Lauren's clit Lauren let go. Her tummy muscles tightened as her body convulsed in sweet orgasmic bliss. She briefly clamped her legs down hard on her lover as her body contorted. As the main spasm subsided she relinquished her grip allowing Renee to extract herself.

Renee sat back on her heels massaging Lauren's legs, watching as her mistress enjoyed her labors. When she was done thrashing about Lauren opened her arms to welcome Renee to them.

Renee slipped in kissing her mistress with her own musk on her lips. Lauren gradually caught her breath with Renee held tight in her arms.

"You are such a delight baby girl. I don't know if we'll ever go back to the restaurant," Lauren grinned, massaging Renee as they lay together.

"Oh, that would be a shame, Mistress." Renee giggled.

12