Rent is Due Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie discovers something new about her landlord.
1k words
4.4
67.3k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the following fictional story is over 18:

I had a hard time sleeping the night after my landlord, Mr. Perkins, had stopped me in the garage we shared and proposed that I could defray some of my overdue rent costs by going down on him.

Of course, at first I was shocked, but also strangely excited by the idea. After I had actually performed the requested act I was left wanting more of his big cock and determined to find a way to get what I wanted.

Up to that point I had led a pretty sheltered life and had only had one boyfriend. I started dating him my senior year in high school until about a year ago when I found out he was cheating. We had sex during the time we were together, but it was pretty bland and over almost before it started. And there I was, laying in my bed, utterly fascinated and aroused by a man that was old enough to be my father. What was wrong with me? I couldn't help it though. My skin felt like it was on fire. My pussy was soaking wet and needed relief. My fingers soon found their way to the source of the heat and started to work their magic until I finally came, all the while imagining it was Mr. Perkins' huge cock deep inside me.

The next afternoon, when I knew he would likely be home, I decided to go upstairs to my landlord's apartment to see what I could do to work off more of my rent.

When I got to the top of the landing the door was ajar and I heard a loud smack and a female moan. I paused for a second, unsure if I should turn around and go back downstairs or keep going up. Another loud smack and moan had my curiosity peaked. I had to see what was going on.

When I got to the door I had a perfect view into the living room, where I could see Mr. Perkins fully dressed standing behind what appeared to be one of the students from the private college down the street. She had her school uniform on an was leaning forward over the arm of the couch. Her plaid skirt unceremoniously flung up over her back so her white panties were showing. The crotch was soaking wet. Mr. Perkins was rubbing her ass cheeks while she moaned, then suddenly, he smacked her ass again hard. She yelped a little then moaned loudly, "Yes, daddy. Spank your little girl."

Stunned, I backed up a step. What was going on? I distinctly remembered that Mr. Perkins had said he didn't have any children and had in fact never been married. It took a minute before I realized that they must be role playing. I stepped closer to the door, now more intrigued that ever. "Your panties are soaking wet, little girl." I heard Mr. Perkins say, "We're going to have to take them off you."

"Oh, yes daddy, please!" I heard the girl moan as Mr. Perkins slid the wet panties down her legs and had her step out of them. He then held them to his nose and mouth and inhaled deeply as he knelt behind the prone girl, her sex just inches from his face. He then stuffed the panties into his pocket and grabbed both her ass cheeks, spreading them wide as he began an assault on her pussy and ass with his tongue. She squirmed and moaned with pleasure as he devoured her soaking wet pussy and ass.

My own pussy was on fire and dripping by this point. I had never experience anything so erotic in all of my life. I so badly wanted to run into the room, strip off all of my clothes and join the girl over the arm of the couch so that Mr. Perkins would lick my pussy also. Instead, I slid my fingers down the front of my thankfully stretchy shorts and started working my pussy and clit as I watched the scene before me.

Mr. Perkins stood up and undid his pants, letting them fall to the ground. Once again, he had on no underpants and his huge throbbing cock sprang out before him. He grabbed the shaft and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down the girl's pussy lips.

"Are you ready for your daddy's cock, little girl?" he asked her.

"Oh god yes, daddy! Please, please, I need it so bad." She moaned.

I could tell this was no act, she was in serious heat for him, just as I was. I swear, as he sank his big cock deep inside her tight, wet pussy, I felt like he was entering me too, even though it was just my fingers. I let out a soft moan and then immediately regretted it. He turned his head toward the door and saw me. A mischievous grin spread across his face as he grabbed the girl's hips and started to pound her pussy with his big cock, thrusting deeper and deeper. I stood like a deer in the headlights. I couldn't move even though he was looking right at me. Each time he pulled out of her I could see her juices coating his cock before he plunged back deep inside her. She was so on fire for him that her juices were running down the insides of her thighs. I couldn't turn away. Finally, after what seemed an eternity of him filling her pussy while she came multiple times almost violently, judging by the way her body convulsed against him, he said, "Oh, baby, daddy's going to cum."

She replied with a guttural, "Yes, daddy, fill your little girl's pussy up."

With that he let out a deep thunderous moan as he shot his load into her drenched pussy. At that same moment I came so hard that my knees buckled and I had to lean against the door jamb to stop from falling down. When I looked up, he was staring at me again, his cock still impaled in the girl's pussy.

I finally snapped out of it and practically ran down the stairs to my apartment. I could barely believe what I had witnessed. All I could think was how much I wanted to be that girl. Every nerve in my body felt like it was on fire with desire. I had to make him my daddy, too.

To be continued...