Rental Agreement

Story Info
A sleazy motel owner has a great way to help make rent.
2.1k words
3.93
51.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill stood up and pulled his pants down as the clock got closer to 7 PM. He knew Room 15 would arrive soon to pay her rent and a day of watching porn had him ready for some free, reluctant pussy. For two years now he had worked a scam on the single women who moved into his gritty motel. The women could pay him with blow jobs and pussy once their money ran out or they found themselves unemployed. Most of them took him up on the deal despite his being 350 pounds, ugly, and dirty. It was a better deal than being homeless. The ones with the kids were the best since they were willing to do anything to stay off the streets, which made Bill a hit with the boys at the bar when he took one to share.

He lumbered over to the window of his apartment and watched Room 15 walk out the door and start across the parking lot towards his upstairs room. He noticed the horny Mexicans he had hired to keep the grounds clean were conveniently hanging around the stairway she would have to climb to his apartment. There were three of them and he paid them with one free room, for all three of course, a little money and leftover snatch when he was done with it.

Room 15 was wearing exactly what Bill had told her to wear, a mans medium t-shirt that was desperately stretched by her swaying, fat titties and a pair of 5 inch high heels. And nothing else. Her pussy was shaved to a nice, little landing strip and he her fat ass jiggled and shook as she walked across the hot parking lot. It was a typical blazing hot, southern summer. The humidity wasn't in the air, it was the air. He knew the sun was beating down on her wide, white ass and she was already sweating from the short distance she had walked.

Room 15 was about 45 but she still looked good despite being overweight. She had an hour glass figured, framed on top by huge tits that had nice pink, natural nipples that he loved to suck and supported by a fat ass that was practically a book shelf when she wore her heels. She had thick, long blond hair with green eyes that always looked up at him like as she would kneel and suck his cock.

Most men wouldn't have paid her much attention unless she had on make up, and she had it on today. Bill always made his women wear makeup. Bill wasn't concerned about looks so much, it was the looks of despair and surrender as they gave in that got him hard.

Age didn't even matter, he once had a 60 year old woman who had been a local yoga instructor move in after her husband had left her for somebody younger. She had a great body with store bought tits, but her face was weathered and she was scared to death after a life of organic vegetables, massages, and spas. Watching her take her clothes off and feeling her hands wrap around his huge cellulite ass as her moist mouth encircled his cock was a great memory. She had been room 12. When she started hinting at a relationship he took her down to the local bar and let his friends pass her around. He knew she was just trying to get free rent and special treatment as a "girlfriend", she hadn't been the first to try that trick. After the second trip to the bar, she disappeared, hastily taking her things with her. The boys had got a little out of hand that night...

He felt the same way about Room 15. She was chubby but she could suck a cock and took it up her ass like a $20 whore. She mounted the stairs very aware of the Mexicans staring at her. They knew all about the arrangement and she paid them as little attention as she could despite her nudity. She got in front of Bill's door and knocked.

He didn't immediately answer. She knocked again and he opened the door and she walked in. He was never afraid of having an outsider see this because people had stopped coming this far off the freeway after all the new hotels had been built. The only ones who were out here were real hard on their luck cases, and that was how he got them. Room 15 let her eyes adjust to the room after the bright outside light. She looked at Bill and saw his cock was hard.

Bill let his hands roam across her ass and then into her pussy. She had already put some lube inside of her cunt and ass. She knew he wouldn't bother with getting her wet, she was there to serve him, ready or not. Bill's fat, hairy fingers slid inside of her and he started finger fucking her and pinching her clit. Room 15 could smell the whiskey on his breath and knew from the hardness of his six inch cock he had taken some sex pills. This wasn't her first time with him and she knew it was going to be a rough visit. But it was a few afternoons a week for a month of free rent.

He spun her around and placed a wet, sloppy kiss on her mouth as his hands wandered all over her body. She lightly let her arms wrap around him. His scraggly whiskers tore into her face and he pulled her into him.

"Man, you're tasty tonight and I'm horny." Bill was glad he had taken the dick pills, he was hard like iron and wanted to dump a load into her. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down and Room 15 slowly slid to her knees. She took him into her mouth and cupped his balls and started licking and sucking him. She tried to get him to cum soon but he never did, he always waited until he fucked her to lose his load. She looked up at his face as she sucked him, her eyes round and wide. Bill loved it, she was just like all women, asking the world for equality, but in the end they had to suck and fuck to survive.

When Bill felt like he was about to let go he pulled her off of him and to her feet, he walked her to the dining room table and bent her over. Her fingers grabbed the opposite end in anticipation, she knew she was about to be fucked, she just didn't know which hole would be ravaged. She looked over her shoulder at him, "Please. Not like last time. A little nicer please."

Bill laughed, "You'll take it how I want to give it to you." He kicked her feet apart and looked at the pussy lips and the brown hole right above them. Which one tonight? The ass he decided, he wanted the tightness of her ass.

He walked up behind her and grabbed her hips with his meaty, calloused hands. His cock fell in line with her ass and he pushed into her slowly and steadily. He heard Room 15 gasp and watched her fingers white knuckle a grip around the edge of the table. He looked in the mirror on the wall that faced them and watched as she twisted her head, clenched her eyes shut and then drove her forehead into the table. Bill loved that look, the look of defeat and resignation. They all had their own way of showing it.

Once he was all the way in, Bill pulled out and started to fuck her, pounding her ass. He liked the way her cheeks jiggled with every thrust and he liked the groans she made as he pulled back. He slapped it on both sides and felt himself getting ready to release his load.

Room 15 felt his fingers digging into the folds of her hips and she stared straight ahead at her hair that had flipped in front of her face from the pounding. She felt his dick grow inside her ass and she knew he was building up to his release.

Bill looked down at her back, at the fading tattoos on her shoulders, at the small folds in the skin, and relished the tightness of her rectum. Finally he let go, he freed his semen and let it flow into her ass. He was making quick, short thrusts as he emptied himself.

Room 15 felt the hot liquid shoot into the bottom of her bowels, she was staring at her own wide eyes in the mirror and became aware of the grip she had on the table. She suddenly heard it creaking and groaning from their weight, it had a rhythm to it. She then felt his softening cock slide out of her. Bill walked into the kitchen and had a shot of whiskey. Still she didn't move from the table, she laid there, bent over. Not because she had to, but she couldn't think of where to go. So she just looked at the wood grain in the table.

Bill looked over the kitchen counter at her spread across the table. Just like a woman should be he thought, spread open and ready to serve. He smiled at the thought and considered what he would do with her for the rest of the night. Part of his wanted to turn her over to the Mexicans for the rest of the night. But chances are they would destroy her. He thought about taking her out to Dell's honky tonk up on Hunter's Ridge and hiring her out for the night as a "waitress" but then he'd have to get dressed and cleaned up. The pot he smoked earlier had made him lazy, he chose the Mexicans.

Number 15 slowly stood up and staggered over to a chair and collapsed into it. Bill took a shot of whiskey, chased it with a beer, and then repeated the ritual three more times. He looked into his fridge and saw he had pot brownies. He took one and walked it over to number 15, "Here, eat this. You look like you could use some food." Plus she would need to be relaxed for the tools shed.

Number 15 looked up at him and took the brownie. She was hungry and she ate it, it was actually good and she was appreciative of the food. He then handed her the bottle of whiskey, "Wash it down with this." Number 15 knew better than to refuse the bottle, she took it and drank. They swapped it back and forth. Within a few minutes she could feel the whiskey take effect.

Bill walked over to his sagging, huge lounger chair and fell into it. He closed his eyes, "Hey girl!" Number 15 looked at him, he pointed to his now hardening dick again. He loved those dick pills, just looking at her slouched and defeated in the chair got his cock hard again. She slid out of the chair and crawled over to him. Number 15 tucked her knees up underneath his and pulled her hair back over one shoulder, her head obediently folded down and Bill sighed as her mouth engulfed his cock.

As her head bobbed Bill reached down and grabbed her left tit and started squeezing and kneading it. Number 15 never missed a stroke and felt cum dribble into her mouth. She sucked his dick hard to get it all and then swallowed. She fell back on her butt and felt the whiskey soak into her swimming head.

Bill looked at her fat tits, her little shaved pussy hairs, and decided he was done with her for the night. He stood and pulled her up and shoved her towards the front door. "We're done for the night bitch. But you're not, go take care of the gardeners, they've been working hard all week." Room 15 stood up and walked towards the door, her head low. She adjusted the t-shirt that clung to her fat tits and walked out the door.

Bill stood at the window and watched her walk to the three gardeners. They passed a bottle between themselves and watched her tits and ass jiggle and shake as she drunkenly moved down the stairs in the ridiculously large heels. When she got to the bottom, one of them reached up and grabbed her naked pussy and pushed his fingers deep inside, they all laughed as he pulled her closer and kissed her deep in the mouth. Bill giggled, he knew the guy wouldn't have done that if he knew where her mouth had been 5 minutes earlier.

The three men started walking towards the tool shed where they had an old bed set up, and Room 15 followed them.

Bill sat back down and relaxed, he needed a rest and then he'd call up Room 4, her rent was also due.