Rented Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The antelope's eyes widened in shock; she was going to use it as a strap-on! She chuckled lewdly at his understanding, stroking the fake phallus slowly as if it truly was her own, watching his realisation blossom with great, personal relish. Standing before his muzzle, she presented the dildo to his muzzle, smirking all the while.

"Suck it, slut," she growled. "Do a good job and I might put a drop of lube on this before rutting you."

Hearing this, he whimpered, not liking the thought of such a large dildo driving into his backside with no lube at all, however erotic he found the thought of this mistress taking him anally with a strap-on. And, indeed, he found it as arousing as the paddling he had received, as his member was harder than ever, slick with pre that had rolled down his length - the only tantalising stimulation he was permitted to his genitals thus far. He moistened his lips briefly before diving down on to the dark length, a muffled groan sounding as the thickness stretched his jaw wide, the flared head hitting the back of his throat.

Mistress Amethyst hissed in pleasure, gripping the back of his head and some of his short mane of hair tightly to hold his head in place as she drove deeply into his muzzle. Gagging at the brutal muzzle fucking, the antelope squirmed and tried to pull his muzzle away, only to yelp around the dildo when his muzzle was slapped, hard.

"Stay still," she snarled furiously, a spark of anger ignited in her belly. Taking a firmer grip upon his head, Amethyst tilted his muzzle up slightly and thrust forward brutally, shoving the tip of the dick into the helpless antelope's throat.

He gasped and tried to gulp as that huge member was forced into his throat, the highly visible bulge clear to see as it was pushed in deeper and deeper. Too big! His eyes rolled back in his head as his air supply was cut off, fighting the urge to struggle as he knew he would only receive another slap. Amethyst, however, was purring loudly, delighting in her ruthless rutting of the slave's muzzle, only increasing her force when he gave up on struggling.

Suddenly, the dildo was dragged from his muzzle, allowing him to gasp frantically for breath, but a deeper urge bade him to stretch after the phallus, still eager to have it back within his muzzle, if not his throat. The dragoness ran a paw over his muzzle lightly, leaning back and making him work for it, while he desperately stretched his tongue out for the phallus, finally shifting close enough to permit him to lap over the dildos flared head.

"Such an eager little cock slut now, aren't you, slave?" She growled lowly, beginning to feed inch after inch of the equine dick back into his muzzle while he grunted and made soft little groans of contentment. He pressed his tongue against the base of the dildo, licking up to the tip while it moved within his muzzle, slurping greedily along the thick length and suckling hungrily.

The antelope could not help feeling disappointed when she pulled the strap-on from his muzzle, a small whimper of lust passing his lips when he tried to reach after it. Amethyst traced her paw along his spine as she walked round to the antelope's rear again, listening to him murr with need under her touch. Grabbing a bottle of lubricant, she threw the cap aside and drizzled a hefty dose along the dildo, rubbing the slickness along the length with a low purr.

"You may cum when I give permission, slave, but under the condition that you lick up every drop of cum that you produce. Understood?"

He nodded enthusiastically, wriggling his rear at the dragoness pressed the lubricated tip to his anal ring, so pleased that Mistress Amethyst was going to allow him to cum through this act. His erection was still rampant and aching for the single release that he was seldom permitted and he moaned loudly, desperate to have her rut him hard and fast as if he was a mere bitch in heat. Somehow, she had hit a deep set trigger for him - he wanted to serve her more than any other master or mistress that had made use of his services.

"Murr, so eager," Mistress Amethyst purred, grinding her dripping member between his cheeks, greatly pleased with his reactions so far. Yes, he would do very nicely when the purchase went ahead, for she was now sure that she wanted this slave for her own, to mate and use every day.

The antelope groaned as the broad, equine head was pressed to his pucker again, the pressure unrelenting this time. He panted softly, fighting against instinct so that he would relax and allow easier entrance. Lubricated up as he was, Amethyst didn't find it too difficult to gain access to his tail hole, the blunt head of the dildo popping in most satisfactorily while the antelope moaned wantonly, trying to push back even as he remained bound. He squeezed his tail hole tightly around the phallus, gasping as it slid in smoothly, bumping against his prostate, not without an edge of pain, which only heightened his enjoyment.

"Take it, slut," Mistress Amethyst snarled, digging her claws into his hips as she grabbed him roughly, giving a single vicious thrust with her hips to drive the entire length of the strap-on into his tight tail hole. The slave's eyes opened wide and he whimpered softly from the pain of such a forceful hilting within his tail hole, but still could not suppress a lusty moan, blushing warmly at his own arousal and behaviour.

"Please, my Mistress," he begged, squeezing down hard upon the dildo again, the pressure felt against Amethyst's crotch. "Please fuck this slave - use me for your pleasure."

"Oh, I intend to," she murmured in a silky tone. "Although your begging is truly delightful, slave."

He flushed deeply at her approval, pressing his rear back against her crotch and grunting happily when she began pumping in and out of his willing hole at a steady pace, her aggressiveness only building with every stroke. The phallus quickly warmed with the heat of the slave's interior, allowing his imagination to wander and make him half believe that it really was a thick equine dick ploughing into his fuck hole. He gave a lusty gasp at the idea, clenching down rhythmically upon the dildo as if he was attempting to milk the dick for a heavy load of cum. Amethyst snarled with a near feral lust as she fucked his hole fiercely, taking no care or consideration for the fur beneath her. For there was a textured nub on the inside of the strap-on harness that rubbed perfectly against her clit as her motions became more vicious.

And he delighted in every second of it.

Amethyst hissed and pounded in as ferociously as ever, looking down with a lusty gaze to watch the dildo sliding in and out of the slave's tail hole. She moved with some difficulty, due to the sheer force with which he was clenching down upon it, although this only served to fuel her arousal. The textured nub with little bumps ground wonderfully against her clit as she thrust, eyes narrowing to slits as she sought to increase her own pleasure. Her claws dug into his hips even more forcibly as she altered her angle slightly, giving a low moan of sexual bliss as the new angle forced this nub to hit a particularly sweet spot upon her clitoris.

"Ah, ahhhh!" The antelope cried out in pleasure. The new angle directed the dildo right over his prostrate, the rough action eliciting a little pain with every one of the dragoness' thrusts, but still sending a thick spurt of pre cum shooting from his cock repeatedly. Being pushed closer and closer to orgasm, he grit his teeth together hard and strained his head back, the strain clearly showing in the taut muscles of his neck and back, his fur becoming damp and sweaty from the exertion of restraining himself. Then he heard the words he longed to hear.

"Cum for me now, slave," she commanded, grinding her crotch against his ass and snarling loudly as the action drove her closer to her own much needed release.

Hearing this, the antelope whimpered in delight, his tense muscles relaxing as he allowed himself to be used and thrust wildly over the edge. Cock spurting a heavy load of cum against the padded bench, he shuddered at the pleasure of being permitted to cum at last, despite the abuse - it was utterly delicious after such a long time, like having a fine meal after starving for weeks, he supposed. He shook his muzzle and moaned as his climax continued, wriggling his rear against his thrusting Mistress, still trying to please her in the only way that he could. His whole body shook as his orgasm took him, the intensity wracking his entire frame even as the dragoness pounded into his backside and hit her own release.

Amethyst threw her head back and roared out her climax, the sound shockingly loud in the enclosed space where her roar echoed almost eerily. She shuddered and ground against the slender antelope, a gush of feminine juices being squeezed from her sex by the strong spasms of pleasure, lips parting in a smile as ripples of bliss washed through her body.

They stayed like that for a while, the antelope quivering and bent over the padded bench and Amethyst with the strap-on buried deep in his ass, purring through the afterglow of her orgasm. But she had more plans for her time with this slave and could not remain inside his sweet tail hole for an eternity. She pulled out with a lewd squelch of lubricant, chuckling at the antelope's squeak of protest, and stepped back a pace, surveying him in his bonds. Dropping to a crouch behind him, she unbuckled the leather cuffs around his ankles and then his wrists, using her tail to drag the tiring slave to a standing position. She directed his muzzle down, with a tug of his collar, to the mess of cum he had made, splattered against the bench and pooled thickly on the floor.

"Lick it up."

Obedient as ever, he fell to all fours and began by lapping up his own cum from the stone floor, his tongue rasping against the stone rhythmically. It was not the first time he had tasted his cum, but the salty taste still made him shudder in mild revulsion, although he was becoming more accustomed to it with every instance in which he was ordered to. With a few strong swipes of his tongue, he finished cleaning off the floor and moved up to the padded bench. Some of his cum had soaked into the material, but he did the best he could, lapping at the soft fabric until every drop rolling down the side of the bench was gone. The only evidence of his cum was a damp patch of saliva on the padding; he looked up to Amethyst eagerly, twitching his ears and hoping furtively that the job he had done was acceptable.

Mistress Amethyst removed the strap-on while watching the antelope lick, nodding only briefly when he looked to her for approval. He was surely eager enough to please, she had found, much to her own advantage. Her nimble fingers found their way between her soaked thighs, where her feminine juices ran down her scales, two diving into her sodden cunny and pleasuring herself before the slave. He watched rapturously, mouth hanging open slightly, before giving a whine of desire and need.

The dragoness chuckled and shook her head, pointing to the leash trailing on the floor and snapping her fingers; the antelope immediately grabbed it and presented it to her on his palms. She took it lightly between her fingers and led him over to a mattress in the corner of the room, her tail resting heavily on his back so that he could not stand up and was forced to crawl instead. The mattress was clean and made from a soft grey material, with plenty of straps around the edge to restrain a slave, but Amethyst was not interested in those - she had already tested the antelope in bondage.

"Lie down on your back," she said firmly, releasing his leash as he crawled over to do as she asked.

Lying down on his back, the antelope felt surprisingly vulnerable, but he did so regardless, laying his arms down gently alongside his sides. He gasped when Mistress Amethyst lowered herself over him, straddling his hips with her larger form, treating him to a lovely view of her shapely form and perky, full breasts. With a start, he realised that his cock was already at full attention once more, despite cumming such a short time before.

"Use your own initiative to pleasure me," she purred quietly, running a paw down his chest lightly, watching the slave shiver at her touch, nodding his acknowledgement of what the dragoness had said.

Without any warning, she lowered herself on to his rampant cock, murring softly as he entered her fully. He drew in a sharp breath, not expecting this, but relaxed against the mattress, slowly bringing one paw up to caress her six breasts, teasing her nipples gently with his fingertips. Emboldened by Mistress Amethyst's moans of delight and approval, he rubbed his other paw against the folds of her sex, stroking back and for over the firm bud of her clit, engorged with her arousal.

"Mm, keep doing that," she ordered, her chest rising and falling heavily with the deep breaths she was taking, the antelope's shaft still buried deep inside her cunny.

He was happy to oblige, using his paws to adore her scaled form, as she started riding his shaft slowly, using his cock for her own pleasure and angling her hips so that he pressed against her g-spot. Despite not being able to feel it inside her, he could tell when his cock rubbed the bundle of nerves in just the right way, as the dragoness hissed and arched her back just a little when the shot of pleasure rang through her body. Steadily, her bouncing upon his cock increased in pace and force, shoving his crotch down into the mattress every time she moved down.

The antelope shook his muzzle and moaned loudly, feeling how he was already being pushed towards his own release so quickly and unexpectedly. It was just such an arousing situation to him, being ridden by a female and allowed to please her as well as he could - he spent so much time in tight bondage that he found it a complete luxury to use the full extent of his skills to pleasure a femfur. Another deep, throaty moan came from his lips as his cock throbbed and leaked pre cum inside the dragoness' hot, tight cunny, which gripped his cock so wonderfully.

Purring at his attentions, Amethyst's pace increased, pushing down on his cock and fingers simultaneously and rolling her eyes back from the intense pleasure radiating through her. The pressure of her clit was heavenly and he seemed to know exactly what spots to caress with his fingertips; he certainly will not need training in how to pleasure a female fur, she thought to herself through a euphoric haze. Seeing how close the antelope was getting to ejaculating, however, she snarled and grabbed his collar, dragging his attention back towards her.

"Don't you dare cum, slave, until I'm satisfied," she hissed aggressively even as her hips lowered once more to take him balls deep into her cunny.

Nodding fervently, the antelope resisted the intense urge to climax inside her, as tempting as it was to do so and take whatever punishment was decided afterwards. But he could not do it, he wanted to please her. So he held himself back, denying himself the orgasm he craved, but rubbing her clit more furtively, seeking out the sweet spots that would drive his mistress closer to her second climax. What did it matter if he came or not? He had to please her, not because he had to, but because he desired to.

"Ah...keep rubbing my clit, slut," Amethyst moaned, sensing the first tremors of her approaching climax, her tail tip twitching madly as she rode his cock more vigorously, as if, to her, he was no more than a living sex toy. "Play with my nipples, slave."

Following her directions, he focused the majority of his attention upon rubbing her nipples, squeezing them between his thumb and forefinger gently, pleased with the response he was getting from his mistress. His length slid in and out of her cunny with lewd squelches as a mixture of pre cum and Amethyst's juices were squeezed out around his length, pooling around the base of his sheath and trailing down the dragoness' thighs.

"Mm, yes, yes!" Amethyst shook her head and roared, her pleasure resounding throughout the room as she slammed down on his cock a final time, giving a high pitched screech of pleasure. Her passage clenched tightly around the antelope's cock, making him gasp at the unprecedented burst of stimulation that sent him over the edge too, moaning and struggling not to thrust up into the dragoness as his seed flooded into her cunny. Amethyst purred at the hot splash of antelope cum inside her, which only heightened her ecstasy, groaning deeply at the long, powerful orgasm.

When both of their orgasms ended, the antelope was entirely drained, collapsed against the mattress with his eyes closed, striving to regain his breath. Amethyst shook her head at the slave, thinking that he was very lucky that her time with him was at an end; if it had not been at an end, she would have had to tie him in the position of her choosing in order to continue fucking. But, stamina could come with training.

Waggling her fingers in a mock wave at the spent slave, Amethyst wrenched herself upright, cum and juices leaking from her cunny, and padded to the door, walking straight out into the corridor. She strutted back down, tail swaying cockily as she approached the vixen at the main desk, not wishing to waste any more time, now that her assessment of the product was complete.

"Good enough," she said casually, adopting an indifferent tone while the vixen widened her eyes incredulously at the dragoness' nakedness. "How quickly can you have him prepared and sent to my home?"

"Within the day, Miss," she replied smoothly, quickly composing herself. "Although payment is required up front, you are aware."

"Of course," Amethyst remarked casually. "The aforementioned price?"

"That is correct. Would you like to pay via card, cash or cheque, at your convenience?" The vixen asked in a monotone as if this was the kind of transaction she performed every day.

"I'll have him bring it to you now. You can never begin training them for personal use too soon, you know!" Amethyst smirked.

The vixen smiled knowingly, glancing beneath her desk where her own fox slave rested, licking her foot paws compliantly. Seeing her looking, he paused in his licking, only to yelp quietly as she pushed her foot roughly against his lips, holding the other at the back of his head so that he could not move away even if he wished to. Once he had resumed licking to her satisfaction, she released the slave, allowing him to continue, and winked up at one very amused dragoness, who had guessed at what was happening beneath the desk.

"Yes, Miss Amethyst, early training is always a benefit."

12