Renter Pt. 06

Story Info
Wife decides which construction crew to work with.
3.9k words
4.26
24.7k
23

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbccouple
bbccouple
204 Followers

Lisa spread her legs wide to allow as much of Robert's cock in her as possible. Just a few short months ago she never imagined she could take such a huge cock, let alone have it buried balls deep in her. Now it was all she craved. Robert's cock filled her pussy completely for the third time that day. Lisa felt she would never tire of taking his huge hard cock, he had some kind of power over her and she would always satisfy him whenever he wanted.

"That's it baby, you take my hard cock, you know you can't live without it filling you up. You will always want it and you will always take it!" Robert commented.

"Don't worry, my cock never gets tired of pretty white girls, especially if they love big black cock. I could break this pussy all day long, in fact I AM going to break this pussy all day long every chance I get and I know you will want it anytime you can get it." He continued.

"Your fuckin pussy is the hungriest, tightest white pussy I have ever seen, all it wants now is to be filled by our big black cocks. The more you get the more you will want. Once we start to build this house, all your holes are going to spend the whole day filled with black cock, and you know at the end of the day you are still going to want more. You are going to wake up in the middle of the night craving black cock. By morning you will be needing black cock so bad you will be speeding to the work site to start your day of fucking and having all your holes filled."

Lisa knew already that each morning she had all the big black cock she wanted and the first 3 hours of each day she was filled with black cock. Taking their enormous loads deep inside her pussy satisfied her to no end. Big black cock used to satisfy her, but now only got her horny for more. The fucking she got each morning filled her with cum, but her new self would only want more. She knew that a black cock pumping its load into her only got her more horny, and she would have to race to the construction site in order to get more.

The thought of spending the day spit roasted had Lisa responding with a long deep moan as Robert picked up his pace. His words and his cock had her begin another body wracking orgasm. All these cocks were like air for her lungs, each time her pussy was empty it felt like she was holding her breath under water. A cock entering her was like being able to take a deep glorious breath of air, her body needed black cock that much.

Robert placed Lisa's knees over the crook of his arms and placed his large hands on her back, lifting her up so he could fuck her while standing up. She bounced on his thick long cock as he held her, her arms circling his neck while he buried his entire length inside her. One of the muscular young men saw an opportunity, approached her from behind and slid his thick cock up her ass so she was now fucking two cocks. She rode Robert's thick cock while taking another big cock up her ass, the young man in her ass grabbing her throat while he pounded her. Lisa felt the hands encircle her throat while being filled with two huge cocks, striking up a rhythm as Robert held her. Both cocks began pounding her as Robert supported her body, his cock filling her, pumping faster and faster until he let out a loud cry announcing his orgasm. Robert thrust deep and began pumping her full of his black cum, at the same time the cock in her ass stiffened and pumped it's load of cum in her ass. Lisa tensed with a full on orgasm as the cocks filled her with cum, the cock in her ass pulling out releasing a river of cum, Robert holding her tight, continuing to pump her pussy with his large load, she felt every spurt deep inside her pussy.

While still impaled on Robert's enormous cock, he moved to the couch, still holding her and sitting down on the couch so she could continue to ride him. Robert had never seen a woman so lost in lust, the sight and feel of Lisa turned him on more than ever as she continued to ride his cock, he had never seen a woman so aroused, his cock felt like it could fuck her forever even though he had just pumped her full of his black seed.

"That's it baby, keep riding your daddy's huge dick! I have never had a white bitch turn me on like you do! My cock will always be hard for you baby! Robert said as he continued fucking her.

Lisa moaned as she swirled her hips on his massive manhood, overcome with emotion as he filled her.

"Fuck me Robert! Fuck my pussy! My pussy is yours for the taking! I want you to fuck me whenever you can!

"You better believe it bitch! My cock gets hard just at the thought of you, and if it is hard I am going to find you and fill your pussy with my huge cock until I cum!"

Robert continued thrusting into Lisa, feeling her take his entire length. Lisa grabbed Robert's head in her hands and began to kiss him deeply, his cock had her so overwhelmed with emotion she couldn't resist with how he was making her feel, she didn't care that all the other men could see her. She was now Robert's to fuck, she would do anything to make sure he came back to fuck her.

"Careful baby!" Robert said "If that is where you want to go then you must know I will own you! If you want to get emotional on me, then know that I do not allow birth control, and the first load of cum you take each day is going to be from me. There is no bigger turn on for me than a white bitch who I can get pregnant. You need to know that each day is going to be about me fucking you so I can fill you with my cum. There will be no love making about it, it will be you taking my load everyday"

Lisa's only thought was she had to have Robert no matter what and she was willing to do whatever he wanted if that meant he would come back for more. She had no desire to get pregnant, but she was willing to risk it if it meant feeling Robert's hard black cock every day.

"You talk to your men at home, let them know I want you off birth control and I will be fucking you first each day. I guarantee they will like the idea that they may be able to knock you up"

"Robert, I want you to pull your cock out so I can show you my response," Lisa said

Robert pulled his cock out, Lisa slipped a finger in her vagina and hooked out her birth control ring, slid it out and tossed it on the floor.

"That's it baby, now you're talking!"

Robert plunged his rock hard cock back into Lisa and began fucking with wild abandon. He knew she was going to take this step and relished the thought that she wanted black cock so bad she was willing to risk getting pregnant. He wasn't prepared for her kisses though, he felt a lot of passion in that kiss and wasn't sure where that was going to go. For the moment he didn't care, in fact it turned him on even more. He fucked her as fast and deep as he possibly could. He felt her body start down the path of orgasm.

"Oh Yesssssss! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me fuck me! Fill me with your cum again! Breed my pussy with your cum!"

Lisa came again, squeezing Robert's enormous cock with her pussy. Robert continued to thrust up into Lisa, his cock harder than ever. Robert flipped Lisa on her back and continued to fuck her hard. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled tight and grabbed her throat with his other hand as his cock impaled her. Lisa was now screaming at the fucking Robert was giving her and his cock was relentless, pile driving her as his hand gripped her throat and the other hand pulling a fist full of her hair.

Lisa completely forgot about all the other men in the room, standing around with solid erections watching Robert fuck her. Lisa felt completely helpless while being impaled by Robert's huge cock. She started to buck into each of his thrusts as he gripped and pulled her long brown hair. After a good 20 minutes of fucking, Robert's orgasm started and he proceeded to fill Lisa's cunt with his thick cream, prompting an orgasm from Lisa.

"AH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES! YESYESYESYES!" Cried Robert as he released spurt after spurt into Lisa.

"Get used to it, Baby" he said at the end of his orgasm

Robert released Lisa and pulled his now soft cock out of her releasing a river of cum out of her pussy. Lisa felt spent and sore. She laid back on the couch and looked at all the hard cocks around her. All of them were hard for her, she knew that each of them were going to cum in her dozens of times in the next few months.

Eastside Contractors still had not shown up. She was ready to make her decision, she looked forward to fucking either of the crews that were there. Robert grabbed is phone and checked his messages and discovered that Eastside Contractors had to postpone the meeting and was looking to meet the next day. Robert was clearly unhappy about this turn of events, if he hadn't thought they were such a good outfit he would of simply dismissed them.

"Lisa, I think you should still meet with Eastside Contractors, however I am very disappointed they could not meet today. I will leave it up to you, do you want to make your decision now or meet with Eastside tomorrow?"

Lisa looked around and saw 18 hard black cocks. She could easily make her choice with the experience she just had, but some inner voice told her she should experience more given the chance.

"I will meet with them tomorrow, and then I will make my decision" she announced.

She saw the disappointment on all 18 faces in the room, and wanted to console each of them with her pussy. She knew that she was done for the day, although she really wanted more. She still had more fucking ahead of her that evening though, once she got home, which she still looked forward to!

Robert announced that everybody was done and it was time to leave. The men got dressed and sauntered out of the conference room with dejected looks on their faces, clearly wanting to hear who was picked and still wanting more of Lisa. She could clearly see the bulge of hard cocks in each pair of pants as the men filed out. She had to stop herself from calling out to them to all return and continue filling her with their hard cocks.

Robert spoke, "Lisa, you have now clearly entered the next stage of your journey into my lifestyle. Does it feel right? Do you feel like this is what you want from now on - to be filled by black cock and with black cum at a much greater frequency each day?"

"I think you already know the answer to that, Robert." She said as she walked over and grasped his soft cock in her hand and stroked him. Robert grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back as he kissed her deeply, his cock starting to stiffen once again.

"You save that for tomorrow, Baby. I will be at your place first thing in the morning so you can keep your promise."

Lisa kissed him back, feeling his magnificent cock harden even more, already looking forward to the morning. Now she just had to go home, satisfy her guys, and figure out how she was going to tell them all about Robert being in the picture and that she was off birth control. She reluctantly pulled away from Robert and got dressed, the whole time regretting having to leave Robert naked with an enormous erection.

As she left the office, the sun was already getting low on the horizon. Sitting in the driver's seat of her car she felt the huge wet spot created by all the cum still leaking out of her. She drove home, nervous that all the guys would be home already and nervous how she was going to explain the day's events to them all. As she drove, her mind focused on the day's events trying to understand how she got to the point she was at, which was a type of sexual overdrive and a desire she hadn't known existed. She knew her meeting with Robert had created it, but how? If it was about the sex she had with him, then why hadn't Garland triggered the same feeling? He had a similar quality about him, both physically and in terms of character. Her passion for Robert surprised her, she never expected to get emotional with him. Clearly he touched some deep connection in her, and she couldn't believe she was willing to risk a pregnancy for him. It was all about her desire, which was awoken today and which she hadn't know existed to that level. Her desire wanted all this, and her desire was now leading her life. She was going to follow it to wherever it would lead her.

Thinking about this made it all feel right, and it gave her the courage to tell her guys once she got home. She knew it was her desire which drove the guys to live with her and Jason, and to accept the lifestyle and build a house centered around that lifestyle. She knew that Jason loved and encouraged her desire and wanted her to follow it. If she allowed her desire to do the talking, she knew it would go well. In fact, she would be able to tell how well it went by the erections she expected to see once she told them.

As she pulled in the driveway, she was now looking forward to telling the men, and she was looking forward to taking care of the reactions resulting from her telling them. Her body, although tired and sore, was still craving a few more orgasms that night.

Lisa got out of her car and walked into the house. Jason greeted her with a kiss and asked what took so long. Lisa said she wanted to tell everybody at once and would meet them all in the media room. She told Jason for all of them to get comfortable and put in a porno so they would be ready for her. She couldn't wait to pee and wanted to freshen up a bit before seeing everybody. She still had cum leaking out of her.

Jason grabbed the guys and gathered them all into the media room. All five of the guys were horny, expecting their usual evening sex with Lisa. All of them were wondering how the day went for Lisa. Jarvis selected an interracial porno, all of their favorite, while Marvin grabbed beers for them all. The men lounged on the couch drinking beer when Lisa entered wearing a silk bathrobe. She sat down on the couch, squeezing in between Garland and Jerome, letting her bathrobe fall open and spreading her legs.

"Before I get started about my day, how about you men get comfortable?"

Knowing what Lisa meant, the guys stripped down while still lounging on the couch. Lisa could see that they were all semi erect from the porno. Seeing five semi-erect cocks got her pussy flowing again.

"I want you to know that my meeting with Robert went very well, and I was able to meet two of the three construction crews Robert had selected to build the house, tomorrow I will be meeting the third crew."

She explained Robert's requirement and his test, which she had to pass if he was going to be involved. She went into detail about how big and how black his cock was and how she came just from him cumming down her throat, how she was able to completely deep throat him and how she passed the test. She explained further how the session triggered a change in her somehow, which Robert had warned her about and which she didn't believe was possible until it happened. She described her new insatiable self and her new ability to orgasm from black cum. She went on by telling them about how the house would require sexual energy while being built, and that the crew she selected would be the ones with the most sexual energy and sexual connection to her. Meeting the crews required her to find out which she had the most sexual energy with and how she fucked all of them time and again and how she orgasmed again and again on their cocks. In fact she got so horny she actually consented to remove her birth control ring, adding an element to sex by willing to risk getting knocked up.

She went further to explain that it impressed Robert so much, he wanted part of the group, but could only meet first thing in the morning. She kept hidden the fact the she actually removed her birth control for Robert and that she would do anything just to have him fuck her.

"So today brought me to a new level, I am now allowing my desire to be at the fore front of my life and my desire is to build this house the best way possible. I will be fucking the crew everyday while another crew works. I expect each of you to accompany me occasionally to add your sexual energy."

She looked around to gauge their reactions and was happy to see they all had very hard throbbing erections.

Jason spoke up, "We knew what Robert's test was, he met with us guys to make sure we were on board, and that if it went well, you would be a changed woman. I know I am glad to see you passed the test and that you are a changed woman - and a change for the better as far as I am concerned. I think the others would agree." Jason smiled.

Garland chimed in, "I have known Robert for a long time and have listened to his stories of insatiable hot wives who crave and cum on black cock. I never believed him, but once I started staying here and witnessed firsthand how horny Lisa was, I started to believe Robert. Once Jerome mentioned that maybe we should try living together I figured I would consult Robert. He told us if you were the real deal, a hot wife addicted to getting fucked by black cock, he would find out. He said you would be a changed woman, some of the changes we may like and some we may not. Myself, I am not so sure about you fucking the construction crew each day, but I understand that it is about your desire, and your desire is central to our lifestyle and central to our new house and living situation. At the end of the day I will accept whatever will promote your desire."

Lisa was liking what she was hearing, and was really liking how the guys seemed even harder than before. Without saying anything, she straddled Jason and began riding his cock. Although he was good sized, he was not nearly the size she was getting used to after the day she just had. She decided they would both enjoy it better if he was in her ass. She rose off of him, turned around cowgirl style and lowered her ass on his stiff cock. She leaned back on his chest, spreading her legs to expose her empty pussy. Jerome moved in quickly to fill her and soon she was riding two cocks, her lust and desire retaining its level from earlier in the day. She loved the feeling of being cock-drunk and she got there very quickly now.

She bounced and thrusted into the two men writhing her hips the entire time, she let her mind go blank and just focused on the sensation of two hard cocks filling her. Her pussy and ass were sore, but they still ached to be fucked. Jason was so horny from her detailed description of the day that he was already shooting his load into her ass, grunting loudly with each spurt of cum from his cock. She slid out from between them and pulled Garland to the floor, impaling herself on his massive manhood. Jerome moved in behind her and slid his rigid cock into her ass, which was all lubed up nicely from Jason's cum. She started to buck wildly into both of them as Marvin presented his enormous-headed thick cock for her mouth.

Lisa groaned as she took Marvin's rock hard cock into her mouth, sucking hard on the head of his cock as it filled her mouth completely. She took all three cocks, periodically crying out and screaming around Marvin's thick cock. Jerome and Garland fucked her deeply with quick hard thrusts demonstrating how horny they were from her detailed experience that day.

The men could sense the change in Lisa, she seemed almost possessed by lust for their cocks, bucking wildly between Jerome and Garland and sucking madly on Marvin's cock. Lisa wanted their cum and the thought of all of them cumming at once triggered her orgasm causing her body to stiffen and grip all three cocks at once. Her orgasm was too much for the men and all three of them cried out together as their bodies stiffened and began pumping all three of her holes with large spurts of thick cum, further intensifying Lisa's orgasm. Her bucking and grinding hips slowed, but continued until all the stiffness left the men's cocks.

Rising off the floor, Lisa lounged back on the couch and prepared to take Jarvis' cock in her pussy. Jarvis' cock was so hard it looked painful as he mounted her and slid his cock balls deep into her. He fucked her hard and fast, needing a release from his own pent up desire. Lisa bucked under him until he too shot his load deep inside her, feeling her last orgasm stiffen her body underneath him.

bbccouple
bbccouple
204 Followers
12