Renter's Insurance Ch. 05

Story Info
To his surprise, our tenant's situation improves.
1.8k words
4.55
63.1k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V

I entered the apartment, and as promised, I heard the shower running. I Stepped into the bathroom and was shrouded by steam. Forget the mirror and the shower door being steamed up, I could barely see the had in front of my face. I stripped off my clothes and moved toward the shower. It was amazing how comfortable I had become with this business. I knew what waited behind the door for me was neither young or attractive, but I had had some truly amazing experiences since Bonnie had gotten her claws into me.

The thing that I found the most amazing was the fact that I was actually starting to look forward to these encounters. They were coming about twice a week now, and the scenarios were almost always the same, sneak in under cover of darkness, slip into a bed, and get ridden like a wild stallion. The refreshing part about it was that they were all so appreciative of the sex, that they didn't care if I just shot my load, got dressed and left. This was unheard of with the co-eds I had been accustomed to. There was always the "I hope this doesn't get in the way of our friendship" talk before and the mandatory "cuddle" time afterwards. After a few short weeks, I had come to realize that I actually liked fucking these older women more. There was no bullshit, no ties, and no commitment. It wasn't like I was parading some old bag down the street saying "Look what I've been nailing." They wanted anonymity, and I was glad to oblige. They wanted to live out some fantasies that they thought they would never have a chance to, and I truthfully found many of them exciting. In the past 2 weeks, I had been a telephone repairman, and a doctor, I had even been a rapist for one of the darker ones. I actually was having the time of my life, and didn't mind laying afterwards with my arm around them until they fell asleep, before sneaking back out. The cash didn't hurt either, I was pulling in an extra hundred a week, and the rent was paid. The only aspects that bothered me was the way I had been manipulated by Bonnie, and that I didn't see an exit strategy.

I stepped into the shower and was greeted with a view of a tremendous white ass. In fact, this woman's entire body was white. Unless I missed my guess, this was the large woman in her fifties who had been the first to grab my cock at Bonnie's reception. Her face was turned towards the shower, and her graying hair was matted down her back to just below her shoulder blades. I saw her rolls of fat drooping over her hips, and there were even slight rolls on her back. Three weeks ago, I would have been repulsed, but now, all I felt was a sense of intrigue. I wondered how long it had been since she had had a dick inside her, and the prospect made my cock throb. I moved behind her and touched her lightly on the shoulder. There was no reaction, she had obviously felt the cool air as I had entered the bathroom.

I reached around her with both arms and embraced her fat belly, my cock pushing against the crack of her ass. She pushed back, and I knew she was impatient. I rubbed my hands over her sagging midsection sliding smoothly with the water and soap. I kissed her shoulders and neck and was rewarded with moans of pleasure. I moved my hands up beneath her saggy tits and cupped them rolling her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. She moaned louder pushing hard against me, but I was determined to take my time with this one. With one hand still massaging her tit, I moved my other down her front. I felt her belly sagging over her abdomen, and embarrassed, she reached to pull my hand away. She obviously had wanted it this way so I wouldn't see her from the front. I was determined to let this woman know that her physical condition made no difference to my objective of giving her more pleasure than she had ever experienced.

I brushed her had away and stroking her front, moving it over her sagging belly to her pussy hair then down the inside of her thigh. I worked it back up, and found her pussy slit. Maneuvering my arm around her flabby obstacle, I could only get my finger into her snatch up to the first knuckle. Again she tried to push my hand away, but I didn't let it budge. The part of her cunt that I did feel was well lubricated and massaging her clit with my thumb brought buckles to her knees. Her body began shaking and I thought she had reached orgasm which wouldn't have been uncommon for someone neglected for so long. I realized, however that they were actually sobs. The embarrassment was more than she could take. I reached around her and turned the water off, and she continued to lean against the shower wall hiding her face while the sobs continued to wrack her body. I opened the shower door, and retrieved a large bath towel from the rack outside then began gently toweling her off from behind. After I had rubbed the excess water from her hair I worked my way down her back then spent an inordinate amount of time on her generous ass before moving lower and toweling off her legs completely.

I gently turned her by the shoulder. She resisted at first but finally turned and hid her face in her hands. This time, I started at the bottom and worked my way up making sure to get underneath her fat rolls, and up under her sagging tits. I gently pushed her hands from her face then lightly wiped away the drops of water along with some tears. She looked up at me and started to say something, but I placed finger to her lips, and shook my head. Taking her by the elbow, I stepped out of the shower and helped her out behind me, then opened the bathroom door and led her to the bedroom. The air felt cool against my body as it was still wet, and I gently eased her down to the bed and moved on top of her.

I felt a strange sense of freedom as I didn't have an ego to feed, and I was determined to give this woman the pleasure that she desired and paid for. I wasn't going to let Bonnie's scheme take another emotional victim, and the only way was for me to for me to not disregard this woman's body, but to relish in it.

I kissed her full on the mouth while I continued to lightly massage up and down her sides my fingers making their way over her fat rolls and up to her tits which were now sagging sideways towards her sides. I kissed her cheek, then her neck, and worked my way lower with my mouth . Her eyes remained closed, but now her mouth was open, and she was breathing deeply. Her embarrassment had subsided and she was now relishing in my touch. I took a nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue feeling strange shivers as her body reacted. My hands worked lower and stroked the inside of her thigh then worked their way up as my mouth continued down. I kissed my way over her stomach then worked lower, flicking my tongue across her pubic hair.

She began to moan now as I worked my tongue into the magnified crack between her thigh and her love triangle. Lingering for a moment, I grazed across her pussy lips and worked the crack on the other side all the while my hand massaged her flabby midsection and grazed over her drooping boobs. In a few moments she was moaning loudly, and I moved to the next level. My tongue found her slit, and I worked it up and down tasting her salty musk. Suddenly, I plunged my tongue in as far as it would go and felt her hips buck in reaction. I flicked in and out of her rapidly for a few moments, then took her engorged clit into my mouth flicking it quickly with my tongue drawing more reaction from her hips. After a time, I began sucking her clit in earnest as I cupped her tits firmly and in a few moments, she bucked hard against my face then squeezed her thighs against my head as tremor after tremor of orgasm wracked her body.

When the orgasm subsided, I began kissing my way back up her body until I was completely on top of her, my cock pushing up against her pussy hair. She wiggled her hips attempting to manipulate my cock into her, but there were to many obstacles. I reached down, grabbed the shaft of my cock and rubbed the head up and down her soaking slit. When the head poked into her slippery tunnel, I heard her gasp, and I slid my hand around grabbing a handful of her massive ass, then gently pushed myself into her as far as I could go. I held my position for a moment, then began slowly fucking this woman. She bucked up against me urging me to go faster, but I was determined to maintain a slow steady pace. I pushed into her and moved my hips from side to side then withdrew to the very tip, then did it again. My strokes were strong but gentle and allowed me a tremendous amount of staying power.

As she settled into the rhythm, I heard her gasp and felt a twitch with each downward stroke. I varied the action each time, sometimes moving from side to side as I hit bottom and other times up and down or in circles. Each move brought a stronger reaction. I lost sense of all else around me and concentrated only on each stroke and the varying reactions they would bring. A third orgasm wracked her body and still I continued, but when her pussy walls clenched me for the fourth time, I could stand no more and I drove forcefully into her and held it as I felt my cock twitched inside her spewing stream after stream of cum.

After a few moments, I kissed her cheek again, and was surprised to find more tears, but her cheeks were high, and I could tell her lips bore a tremendous smile. I gently withdrew from her, rolled to the side and lay next to her. I wrapped my arms around her as best I could, then lay my head on the pillow waiting for her to drift off.

In the morning, the note read: "Sweetie, I don't know what you did up there last night but whatever it was, keep it up. She was still glowing this morning as she dropped this off for you."

Enclosed were three one-hundred dollar bills. I thought about it for most of the day, and when I slipped the bills back under the woman's door that night, the note wrapped around them read:

"It was MY pleasure."