Rentic's Target Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally gets his target.
5.6k words
4.85
11.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This makes more sense if you read part 1 and 2 of Rentic's Target. Please leave feedback so I know if I should continue with this story or not. A note also, this is from 2 sides, but the last segment is a mix them from them both. Thank you!!!

Gem groaned in annoyance that the trash wasn't taken out, once again. The house was silent. The kids had gone to sleep hours ago as had her husband, Bryant. She stayed awake to watch Grease for the millionth time in her life, and of course finish off that tempting piece of cherry cheesecake she had been hiding in the crisper for at least 3 days. She had asked Bryant to take out the trash earlier after dinner and of course he hadn't. She grabbed Bryant's hoodie off the back of the kitchen table chair and put it on zipping it up all the way, grabbing the trash and heading out.

It was 30 degrees outside. The night was chilling even if you wore a coat or hoodie. Grumbling again that the trash can was still on the front curb, instead of where they were normally kept by the garage. She went out the back gate and headed to the front of the house, looking around nervously, she started humming to herself. She felt eerie, like she was being watched. It was quiet, just the distant sound of a dog barking. She hated being alone at night, here she was 22 years old and still scared of what was lurking in the dark. She stopped humming and looked around again while lifting the trash can lid and tossing the garbage in. The sound of slight tapping against pavement drew her attention immediately, a gray cat ran by her feet and she jumped with a squeal grabbing the trashcan and rolling it after her pretty much sprinting back into her yard. Her heart pounding and the ill feeling of hot and cold pinpricks gracing her skin. She knew that it was the stupid next door cat but it still scared the fuck out of her and she ran out of principle. In fact she ran all the way back into the house forgetting to lock her back gate.

The day had been long and tiring. The kids both had been extra hyper, and Bryant had stayed home from work so beer bottles, fruit loops, toys, books, crayons,video game controllers littered her living room. She cleaned up quickly and decided to take a shower, leaving vacuuming for in the morning. She flipped the light of her bedroom on, welcomed to the visual of Bryant snoring away and taking up most of the bed. She got out some pj's and when she went to get her panties ran across her dildo. She looked at it for a moment bypassing it for her panties and went to shut the dresser, but decided last minute she would give it a quick spin in the shower.

It had a a good month since the last time she had gotten any sort of sex, and fingers just weren't cutting it. Granted the dildo wasn't very big, but good enough to give a satisfying orgasm. It was about 5 inches long and when she wrapped her fingers around it they touched and overlapped, but the head curved so it hit her in the most delicious spot. She showered quickly washing her hair, shaving her legs and armpits. Taking care of the essential area's to wash, before running her fingers over a nipple and feeling it harden beneath her gentle touch. She instinctively closed her eyes and squeezed both of her more then ample breasts as the hot water rushed down her body. She already had a throb going between her legs even with that little stimulation.

"I don't need foreplay, I need a good fuck." she said to herself, blushing that she said it out loud, but no one could hear her anyways.

She reached over and grabbed the dildo, she leaned against the back of the shower wall and lifted one of her feet to rest on the shampoo shelf. Her pussy lips parting a bit and her swelling clit starting to push itself through her folds wanting some attention. The hot water rained down on her and she moaned softly, eager to feel something inside of her. Using her left hand she ran the tip of the toy over her clit a few times in slow circles encouraging it to come even more out of it's hood. She shuddered her lips parting a low moan exiting her. She slipped the head of the toy down and into her eager, wet pussy. She didn't even bother to start off slow, she pushed it in and out of herself going deeper with every thrust of her hand. Her right hand immediately went to her clit rubbing it in time with her ministrations. She was really doing it mindlessly just focusing on her pleasure and the growing sensations that were making her moans louder. Her eyes still closed, her mind floated to the thought of a man behind her, running his large hands down her chest to pinch and roll her nipples, while kissing her neck with small nips of his teeth. She tilted her neck and started to rub herself faster, while working the dildo in and out of herself. She imagined that it was a real cock invading her pussy, taking her hard and fast, the water rushing down them both, the sound of wet balls smacking against her flesh. She almost clearly heard a masculine, silky tone whisper in her ear how he loved fucking her. She imagined his hand running down and replacing her hand so that it was him that was rubbing her clit. She started rolling her hips, panting now. The water still hot and the air thick with steam.

"Oh yeah...." she whimpered softly, licking her full lips. Suddenly in her mind's eye her fantasy man became the man that helped her at Target. His well built body holding her close as he slammed his cock into her, his long chestnut brown hair wet and sticking to him, licking her neck and groaning into her sensitive ear. She gasped opening her eyes as an orgasm tore through her pussy making her walls clench around the toy tightly, her toes curling where she stood. She bit her bottom lip hard trying to keep herself quiet as the waves of orgasm flooded through her, her hand not able to move the dildo fast enough, and then the urgent peak started to ebb away and she slowly stopped rubbing and fucking herself.

She was a little shaky from the force of cumming so suddenly but she turned off the water and and got out anyways. She was still blushed red and panting a bit from it. The man's face running through her mind, making her ebbing throb start anew.

"I am so pathetic." She whispered to herself as she dressed, washing her toy off so it could resume it's place in her panty drawer. She ran a brush through her hair and put it up into a bun. She was so tired, and rather flustered she was still thinking about him like a school girl with a crush she didn't do her nightly lock, and window check, with the exception of the kids room. She walked to her bedroom shut off the light after putting her dildo away and crawled into bed pushing Bryant over on his side of the bed.

"You won't see him again, it's been 2 months." she thought to herself. She had been to Target at least a dozen times since then hoping to just see him randomly. Mostly just so she could stare at how perfect he was in looks.

"No more of this. I am just being stupid. I'm married. Go to sleep." she chastised herself in thought and closed her eyes. Determined that this fantasy of the hot stranger from Target would end. I mean really, she never even got his name, she would never see him again.

********************************************************************************

A whole 2 months, since Rentic had actually spoken to her. She still lingered in his thoughts, his cock always twitching and getting hard at just the thought of her, of her smell. When he watched her from his car he would get impossibly hard. Sometimes even to the point that he would stroke his cock while there just to ease then tension. It was getting on his nerve's. She was just a human, one woman. He had to have her so this feverish need would go away and could stop stalking her like a love-sick puppy. This had to end. He told himself he would have her and he would.

In the beginning he watched her house in the early evening for a few hours. He had waited for her to walk a dog, or take her kids for a walk so he could "accidentally" run into her again. Neither happened. In fact she didn't go out much at all. Only to go to the store and that was rare in the evening time for her. He could have seen her at the store but the kids usually went with her and he knew he couldn't get anywhere with her with them around. On top of that her husband was always home in the evening by the time he got there, so showing up at her door wasn't a wise idea. He was determined tonight that this would end. He clearly couldn't get her alone anywhere near her home, or anywhere else and he was tired of thinking about her.

All these thoughts jumbled through his mind as watched a dark figure come out of the back gate of her house. He straightened up and leaned back in his seat just in case light was shed on him and the person happened to look. To his shock it was her, at midnight. He opened his car door a crack to get a whiff of her. Apparently a cat was near his door and took off barreling towards the girl as it was startled. The girl in turn jumped with a very sexy squeal, and started running, her trash can rolling after her. He growled as even in the distance he could hear her heart pulsing with her blood, her scent rushing towards his nostrils. His cock hardened in his pants watching her breasts bounce as she ran, even though she was wearing a large hoodie it was still evident she was large chested, and her tight little black pants molded perfectly to her ass. He growled again at the faint scent of what must have been her husband lingering on her clothing.

He watched for about 20 minute's as a silhouette moved about whatever room he happened to be seeing from his spot in the car. Suddenly the light went out and the silhouette was no more.

"Fuck this, I am a Vampire. A natural predator and right now she is my prey this has gone on to long." He got out of his car and stepped into the cold night, the chill in the air not bothering him, locking up and moving stealthily towards her house. The first thing he noticed was that her gate leading to her yard was wide open. This could afford him a good look into her house, maybe a way he could sneak in. He slipped in the yard keeping himself in the shadows and shut the gate behind him very quietly. All the lights were off from his vantage point, except for one. The distinct sound of running water could be heard from inside the lit up window.

It was a one story house so he didn't have to work very hard to peek with lightening quick reflex's into the window. The glass was distorted but the window was cracked enough for him to look in, as the screen was off also. Her smell clearly wafted through the window and into the night, the whispers of steam evident in the cold night air. He breathed in deeply and had to suppress a growl when he watched her wet form in the shower. She was washing her hair at the moment. Suds running sensually down her neck and shoulder blades, her heavy breasts bouncing lightly as she scrubbed her scalp. They were easily DD maybe a little bigger. Her nipples were a soft pinkish creamy brown. They were puckered and sticking out prominently. He knew he couldn't watch her for long. She was very close and if she even just turned her neck a tad she could most likely see him. His cock was incredibly hard and it was taking almost all of his control to not try and squeeze through her window to grab her slippery body.

He was wasting time just watching her, no matter how delicious she looked. He forced himself away from the window and walked to the back door. He tried it and much to his surprise it was unlocked. He didn't smell or hear a dog near so he slipped into the garage. It was pitch black, but his perfect vision allowed him to spy another door which he figured led into the main house. When found that door unlocked also he let out a low rumbling triumphant growl, he was getting closer to his prey. He closed his eyes listening for any movements or sign that someone was up besides her. He heard nothing, he entered the house cautiously. The door he shut quietly behind him. He stood in the kitchen and noticed it was clean, the remaining smell of their dinner still hanging in the air. He moved out of the kitchen through an archway which led to the living room. It was pretty spacious, littered with a couch, rug, love seat,entertainment cabinet, ect. Nothing out of the ordinary.Everything was still dark, he smelled her strongly and he groaned to himself. His cock was still hard from watching her in the shower and he moved towards where he smelled her strongest.

Wandering down the hallway, the bathroom door was ajar and he peered in. The steam was thick but he heard the distinct sound of a moan, and a rush of her arousal filled his nose.

"She is touching herself, pleasuring herself in the shower." He thought to himself. He tensed up. His whole being wanted to surprise her in the shower and take her, sink his fangs into her neck while he hammered into her cunt. He opened the door a little wider intent on having her right then and there, as his cock was throbbing. Logic kicked in though. If she saw him right when he entered she would have time to scream and wake her husband or kids up. He had to wait. He backed out of the doorway taking another deep breath. He willed himself to wait, backing into her living room and hiding in the darkness.

He waited until he was sure she was settled in her bed before he moved through the darkness and opened her bedroom door quietly. Both her and her husbands heartbeats were steady, indicating they were both in a deep sleep. He even checked to make sure her children were asleep, which they were. He slipped into her bedroom and stayed against the shadowed wall. He ignored the scent of her husband and focused solely on hers, making his mouth water. He made his way to her side of the bed, always keeping in mind the steady rhythm of their heartbeats. She was all covered up, the only thing visible was the top of her hair that was pulled into a messy bun. She was laying on her back, a slight curve. Her upper half was bent away from her husband, Rentic could tell because the blanket was clinging to her sleeping form.

Rentic reached down with icy fingers pulling back the covers to expose her face fully to his. Her face was peaceful, full lips closed. She was really very beautiful. He knew if he was going to have her it would have to be quick and he would have to catch her unaware, like she was currently. She smelled so exotic, and the scent of her arousal from earlier still was lingering on her. The pulse in her neck was pumping perfectly. He licked his lips at the thought of sinking his teeth in her. Without any further admiring he clamped a cold hand over her mouth. He watched her face intently. Her eyes fluttered open groggily, and then widened impossibly large, her lips opening against his hand to gasp. He clamped his hand harder, her body growing tense. He quickly bent down and whispered in her ear harshly,

"If you fight me, I will make sure you regret it and your family. Do you understand?" He growled after he whispered it, enough to let her know he meant business. Her heart was thudding in her chest it rained on his eardrums, yet she nodded enough to let him know she understood.

Her eyes still wide, her hand by her side twitched which he caught in his line of vision and grabbed with his free hand, whispering again.

"Don't you dare. Now be a good girl and sit up, and come out of the room with me and no one will have to be hurt." He couldn't help himself, he licked her pulse in her neck. She whined a bit behind his hand in terror, but despite it she sat up slowly.

He cooed in her ear, "Very good, don't make to much movement or noise we can't wake anyone up."

He said huskily in her ear, she shivered involuntary at his whisper and he smirked to himself. She got up slowly swinging her legs to the floor. Rentic immediately grabbed both of her arms and pinned them behind her back tightly, she padded slowly to the bedroom door which he opened for her when they got to it. She was trembling violently, she reeked of fear. Her back pressed into his chest, his hard cock pressed against the small of her back. Her firm yet very round ass rubbing along his thighs as she walked. She was warm against his cold form, which he enjoyed to the fullest.

"So close. I am going to have her completely, then I can forget this nonsense." Rentic recited to himself as they walked. Her smell was overwhelming to him, but he stayed on high alert keeping tabs that everything was still silent in the house. He was silent as she walked, he kept breathing heavily in her ear in case he needed to warn her again. Her heart still pounding wildly against her chest. He loosened his grip on her arms tentatively and she made no attempt to get away. His hand still pressed to her mouth tightly. He pushed her into the living room, his leg pushing between hers to steer her where he wanted. Her apex between her thighs was warm, hot even, against his leg. He couldn't wait to be bury himself into her. He wondered to himself is she would be tight or pleasurably comfortable.

Rentic's mind was rapidly being taken over with his raging needs. His alert was bleeding into his insistent lust and hunger that grew even larger for her as they walked.

"Where should I fuck her?" He thought to himself. The kitchen would be hot, bend her over a counter, but he wanted to exploit those large tits to himself while he fed and fucked. He settled on the couch.

"To the couch." He ordered her and steered her towards it. She obediently went to the couch. They stopped right in front of it, she absolutely still in movement. He turned her towards him, his hand still over her mouth. Her eyes flew up to his and he growled lowly in a warning to her. She swallowed hard enough that even he heard it.

He didn't say anything more, just then, he just pushed her down on the couch. She fell down onto it with a soft thud, her legs spreading a bit, she was still shaking. He didn't realize she was wearing only a large night shirt with panties, he was to excited about finally having her at his mercy if you will. His eyes raked down her form. Her night shirt was loose fitting but her breasts were heaving up and down, her nipples hard. His hand snaked up her bare thigh, a muffled whimper was heard from behind his hand. Her eyes were transfixed on him, he wondered if she could see him, or if her eyes had even adjusted yet to the darkness. As his fingertips crept closer to her center, warmth greeted him, her night shirt bunching up as his hand slid up further. Her skin was soft and smooth, goosebumps raised on her skin as his cold hand touched her. He was losing himself already, and without skipping a beat he cupped her mound in his hand squeezing it and her ass cheeks hard. She whimpered involuntarily pushing against his hand to try and squirm away.

His eyes were dangerously darkened. He dropped on his knees in front of her low sitting couch, her eyes were glued to him, she was clearly panicked. He removed his hand from her crotch and started to peel her shirt up exposing her panties and stomach, the moonlight bathed a part of the couch she was on so he saw her in greater detail. Her panties were a simple black with string elastic for the sides, he snapped them against her hip bone and she jerked in response. Her hips were perfect, wide enough to grab and use as "handlebars". Her stomach was by no means flat but it wasn't unattractive, she had a slight "mommy pooch" and the white jagged lines of a few stretch marks but she was sexy none the less. He jerked the rest of the fabric up, exposing her breasts to the cool night air. They were large and looked firm, with a slight natural slope to them. They were a creamy light natural tan with the darker creamy brown for her hard nipples. He couldn't wait to suck one into his mouth, maybe even feed from one.

12