Renting in Kansas

Story Info
Three-month rental agreement is full of surprises.
5k words
4.52
100.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a self-employed computer business analyst that travels at lot for my work. I typically stay in one town or city for 3 to 4 months. When I first started traveling I stayed in hotels. It was awful. It only took 2 projects for me to realize I needed to find a more Comfortable way of living on the road for extended periods.

A friend of mine had given me the idea of finding a long term bed and breakfast or a Single room in someone's home. I thought about it and started comparing prices.

As I researched the new opportunity I started calling a few of the places that stood out to me. In 3 weeks I would need a place in Bend, Oregon to live for at least 3 months. I had found two bed and breakfasts and two homes looking to rent a room.

The first call I put in was to rent a room in a house. I wasn't interested because I could hear a baby crying in the background the whole time we were talking. It was a little Farther from my job site anyway so called the next on the list.

It was a bed and breakfast on throughout the conversation 'the rules' keep coming up and it seemed like I wouldn't feel comfortable there.

I was down to two places and hoped for the best when I dialed another home looking to rent a room.

"Hello?"

"Hi, My name is Ben. I'm calling about the room for rent for 3 months starting in October?"

"Oh, yes. Hello Ben, My name is Ms. Marshal. Thank you for calling about the room."

She went on to tell me about the place that I could park in the garage and let me know That it could get cold in the evening and to bring clothes for it. She new I was coming From Arizona and the weather was different. I thanked her for her consideration and let Her know that I had one more place to call and I would like to call her tomorrow at the same time if that was convenient.

She agreed and I thanked her.

I hung up and put a question mark next to Ms. Marshal's name and phone number. She was the closest to the job site and that was definitely in the positive column.

The last call was quick. No rooms available.

I called Ms. Marshal back as soon as I hung up and it took her a few rings to answer.

"Hello?"

"Ms Marshal, it is Ben. We talked just a few minutes ago."

"Yes Ben, hello again."

"I'm interested in renting from you beginning in October. I can pay the first two months

up front if you like." I finsihed up the conversation by giving her my cell phone number in case she needed to get a hold of me.

"Well that would be fine Ben."

"I will see you in 3 weeks then Ms. Marshal. I will call to let you know what time I will be arriving or what time would be best."

"Thank you Ben. I look forward to meeting you."

"Me too Ms. Marshal. Goodnight." I hung up the phone. Something about her voice was very sexy and I hoped she matched the vision in my head of her.

**********************

Three weeks had past and I called her a few days in advance to let her know I would be at her home from 2:00 to 3:00 on Thursday.

I was driving out and want' sure if the area and how smooth the traffic was. It turned out there was no traffic at all. It was a smaller town than I thought and the buildings were older

and made of brick and wood. I drove down Ms. Marshal's street and watched for house

addresses. I was getting close.

The numbers were getting closer and soon I was pulling up her long driveway. My Lexus was dusty from the drive. Not a great impression, I thought.

Ms. Marshal came out of her front door and waved.

The breeze outside made her white sundress cling to her body and as I slowed down to park she walked towards me.

"Hi Ben, my name is Ms. Marshal. Did you have a nice trip?"

"Yes, thank you. Where would you like me to park?"

"Drive around the house please. The garage door is open for you and the back door is closer to your room anyway."

I got back in and watched in my review mirror her walking behind my car. I watched her body sway as she walked up the driveway behind me.

She was sexy in her own right. I little older than I had thought she might have been but her read hair and the smile that lit her face had me knowing she was going to be okay to live with for a while.

I noticed behind the house a large oak tree, a tire swing, a healthy garden and flower gardens with a brick trail through out the place. It was very comfortable here.

I clicked my remote to open the trunk and she said, "Fancy!" as she walked up. I looked in the stall next to me and she drove an old pickup truck with plenty of character.

"Let me grab a few things and perhaps you would show me my room?" I said.

"Sure." She replied with a smile.

She led me through the backdoor and passed the laundry area and pantry, down the hall was my room. It was her daughter's room before she had left for college and was high speed Internet connected and cable ready.

"Here you are!" She exclaimed and raised her arm to welcome me in. It had a great big window to a beautiful view and I was drawn to that right away. I looked outside at the rolling fields and heard her walk up behind me.

"Wait until you see them covered in snow." I heard her voice change. It was lower and she spoke slower.

I turned around to see her against the doorframe with her knee bend and her foot resting on the frame.

She had a fine body. 36C chest and a nice, sculptured ass. She was watching me look at her and put on more of a show by twisting towards where I was standing and saying, "What do you think?"

"You look great!" Slipped out of my mouth.

I suddenly realized what I had said and apologized. She wasn't upset and I switched subjects by reaching into my wallet and giving her the money for the first two months. We had agreed that I would pay for half of the groceries and she would cook for us.

She reached out her hand and took the money. "Thanks" she said. "I'm not used to seeing this much cash at once."

"It is still early Ms. Marshal, would you like me to take you to your bank right now? I would be happy to."

"Sure, that would be great. It isn't to far away." She said. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

I unloaded my car into my new room and she came down the stairs from her room. She had brushed her hair and put on a little more make up and looked fantastic.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yes. Let's go.'

I opened the car door for her and she graciously said, "thank you."

I walked around the car, got in and turned the key.

"Wow, that is quiet Ben. I don't think I've ever been in such a car."

"Thanks Ms. Marshal, I bought it a few months ago."

As we drove to the bank I watched her fidget in the car seat. We talked about the town we were in and some of the people and Ms Marshal was really fun to be around. I was noticing that she liked to squeeze her breasts together and shows me her great cleavage when she was done making a point and had my full attention.

She pointed out places to eat as we drove down the main drag to her bank. It was small but had a lot of shopping and eating-places.

I parked the car and walked around to let her out. She was filling out her deposit slip when I opened her door.

"Oh, well, thank you Ben. You are such a gentleman." She stepped out of the car and took my elbow with hers. I let go only enough to open the bank door for her. We walked in together and everyone in the bank stopped what they were doing and stared at us. Ms. Marshal didn't seam to react to it at all and we stopped in silence at the small line at the bank counter.

I watched us in the bank security monitor above us. We were a sharp couple. Although we have an obvious age difference we look great together.

I had to respond to the sexuality that she was putting out there and I slowly leaned to her ear and whispered into her ear. "I really like your white dress. You look incredible Ms. Marshal."

It hit me that she wanted a lover when she whispered back how much she wants to take it off.

We were next in line and I was glad. My cock started to rage and I could hide it behind the counter as Ms Marshal did her business. The clerk kept staring at us and smiling. Ms. Marshal pressed closer next to me and the clerk handed Ms. Marshal the receipt.

I hid my hard on by walking just behind her. She stopped unexpectedly and ran right into my cock. She reached back to see what that was and wrapped her hand around it.

"we've got to get you home." She said as I let her into the car.

I wasn't in disagreement. I knew how to get back to her place and I made way for it.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her unbuttoning the top of her dress. Her nipples just out of view but she continued to slowly continue. She paused and rubbed her pussy outside of her dress. She watched me watch her and shut her eyes slowly.

I pulled behind the house and stopped not in the garage but in front of the back door. I walked around and let her out. When she stood up her dress fell to the ground. I felt and hugged her naked body while struggling with my own clothes.

She opened up the back door of my car and laid down on the seat with one leg over the seats in front. I watched her masturbate for a few minutes. She was going off!

I stood out side of the car trying to figure out the best way I could get her to suck my dick.

It didn't take long for her to figure out what I wanted and she sat up on the car seat with her legs on the ground and sucked me like a crazy woman.

I slide my hands to her breasts and filled my palms with great healthy breasts. Her nipples were hard and I was enjoying the moment. I started to thrust my penis into her mouth and she loved it.

I wanted her pussy though. I picked her up in my arms and bent her over and onto the front hood. Her arms went out to try and clutch the sides of the car as I fucked her from behind.

The sun was starting to go down and it was getting cold. I carried her to my new bedroom and laid her on the bed re-entering her again. Her moans and pussy muscles were telling me she was ready to come so I started pounding her faster.

We exploded together and lay back on the bed.

I rubbed her chest and kissed her neck. She stirred and smiled at me. We made love two more times that night like new lovers and fell asleep together.

********

I woke up to the smells of breakfast and her whispering my name in my doorway. I looked at her wearing a thick blue night robe and smiling that beautiful smile.

"Good morning lover, come here, I have something to show you." She reached out her hand and took mine not waiting for me to put something on.

"What is it?" The question went unanswered but she was in a great mood and I didn't feel threatened at all so I followed her.

We walked through the house to the backdoor where my car was right outside. She pointed to the hood and waited for me to see what she saw.

I saw the arm prints first and then realized that the arms went to a torso which clearly outlined and defined her body. She had left a perfect print of herself on the hood of my car! I could even see where her hard nipples were brushing back and forth against the dusty car.

I must have picked her up just right to leave such a clear impression.

"Wow." I stammered to myself. I couldn't keep it on my car but I always wanted to remember this so I asked her to wait a minute and I ran in to get my digital camera. I thought about grabbing something to wear but realized that I had a great opportunity to take a few more photos for us as well.

She told me to hurry, that breakfast is ready. Breakfast would have to wait.

I attached the camera to the tripod and positioned myself so that I could get a good shot of the hood.

"When can we see them?" Ms. Marshal asked.

"Right away! This camera hooks up to my laptop and we will see them soon." I realized that she had not been around a computer and so these things were new to her.

I took a few shots and was happy the morning sun was at the angel and brightness that it was. It was perfect.

I looked over to her and asked her if she would like to stand next to the car and pose.

She hesitated a bit but walked over to the front of the car.

"Where do you want me?" I took her hand and walked her to where she should stand.

"Let's try this." I went back to the camera and got everything set up and moved her around a little too.

I took the first photo and like it and shot three more right away.

She stood and kept smiling at me while I was taking photos. She started to open her robe and I encouraged her to open it slowly.

Soon it was over her shoulders and then she removed it completely. She posed blowing a kiss, bent over to show her cleavage and played with her breasts.

My cock was so hard at this point that she couldn't keep her eyes off of it.

She was done posing and came over to me.

"Let me take some photos of you! I want to see what you look like in the photos."

"Sure! Here is how you work this." I showed her how to operate the digital camera.

I stood in front on my car looking at her figuring out what I had just told her and thought to myself what an amazing 3 months I was going to be living.

She said, "Say cheese!" and I heard the camera click.

"Do I have to forward it?" I had to think about that for a second and then said let her know that it was ready to take another photo right away.

I heard the camera clicking a lot and started to move around into different poses that she might like to see.

She was done with that and wanted to see them.

"We are going to have a cold breakfast." She exclaimed.

"Nothing is cold around you Ms. Marshal."

We started looking at the photos and she got very turned on. She rubbed my chest and played with my hard cock as I tried to click thru the slideshow on the laptop. We got to the photos of me and she said that she wanted printed copies of them to have and I told her I would do that soon.

As she looked through the photos she had taken of me I got behind her as she was bending over. I rubbed her ass and back. That was enough for her and I to find ourselves in bed seconds later. She sucked on my cock even harder than the night before and I played with her wet pussy with my fingers.

She then changed positions on me and jumped on top of me and pretended to hold my arms down while she aligned her pussy up with my starving cock.

I could feel the head of my dick find and enter its mark. She took all of my cock and kept me there while she flexed her strong pussy muscles. I couldn't believe how that felt.

It felt like she was going down on me is the best way to describe it.

She widely fucked me and I did my best to keep up with her thrusts.

"Cum on my face! I want you to cum on my face baby." She got off of me and sat on the side of the bed. I stood up and she put her mouth around my cock.

I took my cock and started stroking it knowing I was ready. Soon I exploded and didn't think I was going to stop. Her face was streaked with cum and her hand was guiding cum into her mouth to swallow.

I helped her off the bed and we walked into my shower and enjoyed some shower time.

We got out dried each other and then split up. I realized I needed to wash my car and when I got dressed I walked out back to find her getting the hose and bucket ready. She told me that she would wash my car so I could leave faster. She knew I might be running late but I didn't have a set time I would be there on the first day. My client had told me to come in before afternoon so I was doing okay.

We washed the car together and then went in to make love one more time before I left.

********

"Hi Ms. Marshal, it's me, Ben" I called her later that afternoon. I wanted to tell her what time I would be coming home so she could plan dinner.

"What time will you be home?' She asked.

"5:15 or so." I wasn't far from her.

"I can't wait to suck your cock again." she lowered her voice as if someone could hear.

I looked around the office at the swarm of cubes and laughed at the thought of the environment I was in and hearing her say that made my cock stir.

"Yes, me too."

"I want to see those photos again. Okay?"

"Sure Ms. Marshal. I'm looking forward to that."

"I'd better let you go. See you when you get home lover."

I hung up and looked at my watch, just a few more hours. I was going to have to take a little home with me to get caught up to speed but that should be okay.

*******

I pulled into the long drive and there at the door again was Ms. Marshal. She looked stunning in a leopard print sun dress and the closer I got the farther away from work I felt.

Numbers had been filling my head and to see her walking down the path in bare feet removed everything.

I stopped and got out to let in the passenger seat. She hugged me and we kissed like long time lovers. She got into the car and we drove up and parked.

"I love that dress."

"I don't have anything on underneath."

My mind went blank and my cock took over. She stepped out of my car and I felt her smooth ass as she got out.

"You like my ass baby?"

I kept rubbing it as she walked to the back of my car. She put her hands on the trunk and bent over.

I picked up the end of her dress and exposed her naked ass. I rubbed it and gave it soft slaps which she seamed to enjoy.

"How fitting that you fucked my pussy on the hood of your car and now you want my ass on your trunk."

"yes, I do Ms. Marshal."

"I will be right back I need to get some lubricant. You should undress, you shouldn't have to feel you need to wear clothes around me."

I went into my rented room and took my clothes off. I got the camera out and it was still on the tripod. My luck. I ran through the shower and we both met at the same time outside.

She saw me standing behind the car looking for a good place to set up the camera.

"I'm glad to see you naked! You want to take more photos? Okay." How's this?! She leaned way over and pulled her dress up over her ass so that I could see it clearly. The smile on her face as she turned around made the photo the best one of the day.

She spread her cheeks and I left the camera behind. I switched it to movie status and it started recording us getting ready for anal sex.

I pushed a finger in slowly and she took it right in. I carefully slid another finger in and those too slide right in.

I wiped off the lubricant from my fingers on to my cock and then rubbed the outside of her waiting hole with the end of my lubricated dick.

I pushed in slowly and she moaned. She hiked her ass up more and that helped slide it in further. Soon my cock was deep inside of her and I just held it there making only small movements.

"Fuck my ass Ben. I'm ready."

Her boobs rested on my trunk but I knew that it would not imprint like it had on the hood because it was a clean car. Her fingers were working her pussy and I knew she would cum soon.

She grunted loudly and often screamed in delight. I slapped her ass while going in and out and her head waved wildly. I looked back at the camera and hoped it was getting all of this.

She started to cum and I said "Come on baby, give me some noise!" I slapped her ass harder than I had before and this drove her wild! She started thrusting back at me and really taking all of my cock inside her.

She could feel me ready to explode and turned around and said, "Cum on my tits Ben!"

I wanted to come in her ass but this would make a better scene. I couldn't wait to show her later what we were filming.

I came across her tits and she rubbed the cum all over her.

"Welcome home lover, let's go have some dinner." She picked her dress up off the driveway and we walked in together with the camera in hand.

**********

"I have a surprise for you." I told her at our dinner. She had the leopard skin dress on again and I had nothing on. "Mmmmmm. This is great. Thank you for dinner."

12