Repairing the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still tried to touch and look at her body as much as I could without raising any suspicions. It was amazing the number of times we brushed past each other during that period. She continually aroused deep sexual feelings inside me and on more than one occasion I had to stop myself from throwing my arms around her.

Once a year, in the period leading up to Christmas, the company runs a dinner-dance where the entire workforce from Chairman to cleaners, all with their respective partners or guests are encouraged to meet in a completely informal atmosphere. The use of 'Sir' or 'Mister or Ms so and so' is strictly prohibited at this function. Even the Chairman of the company, Sir Donald Rimmington-Smyth, insists that everybody calls him Donny at this get together. After a rather nervous start the first year it was held, it has gone on to become one of the highlights of the working year for all of the employees.

Emma and I had been talking about this function for a few days and we were each trying to decide whom to ask to accompany us. In the end I decided that I would invite my younger brother, as I had the previous two years, and Emma said that she would like to ask her younger sister. When both accepted their invitations I booked two rooms for the night at the hotel where the dance was held so that we could all drink without worrying about one of us having to drive home.

The day before the function one of the projects Emma had been fronting crashed in spectacular fashion leading to the client pulling the contract, which resulted in the company loosing several hundreds of thousands of pounds in fees. She became deeply worried about any repercussions that might happen as a result. I told her not to worry but she was still upset, something which didn't help when we were summoned to the Business Directors office first thing the next morning.

As we made our long walk to his office Emma told me that she was terrified that she might loose her job. I tried to reassure her that it was highly unlikely but she continued to fret all the way to our appointment. Trying to give to her the impression of comradeship coupled with a little piece of comfort, I took her hand as we walked along the corridor and gently but tightly squeezed it as we walked along. She responded likewise, and my heart skipped a beat. I had wanted to make direct physical contact with her for so long, with her knowing for certain that it wasn't accidental.

We didn't have to wait to see the Director as his secretary told us to go straight into his office when we arrived.

"Come in, sit yourselves down," he said in a very friendly manner, "Coffee?" Emma was somewhat surprised by his tone.

"Now, I have something very important to discuss with the pair of you," he told us as he poured three cups.

"Bernie Holding informed me yesterday that he wanted to take early retirement due to his failing health. I met with Sir Donald last night and we discussed the situation. We have decided, that instead of replacing him at the helm of his department, we would like to merge it with yours, and put the pair of you in joint control of the newly formed unit."

We both sat there amazed.

He continued, "It would mean of course that we would have to build a small team to support you and I would naturally want the pair of you to select them yourselves. After all, you are the ones with the first hand knowledge of what your team members are, and are not, capable of."

He looked at our rather shocked faces before continuing, "Claire would still hold the senior role although it wouldn't be so dominant from now on. There would of course be a substantial salary increase for the both of you and the difference between them would be much less. It is proposed that Claire's salary would be raised to £55,000 per annum and you, Emma, would receive £54,500. That is of course if you decide to accept the challenge."

"But that is about a forty per cent wage increase for me," Emma exclaimed, "And here was I thinking I was about to be dragged over the coals for yesterday's disaster."

"Don't worry about that, it was bound to happen eventually," he replied. "Did you manage to hold back the files I told you about Claire?"

"Yes I did. They are in my desk." I answered.

"Good. Now, Emma, I had better explain. We were going to be taken for a ride so I asked Claire to hold back with some crucial information that would make everything your client had so far received utterly useless. I also ordered her, and I do mean ordered her, to keep this information strictly to herself, including withholding it from you. I'm sorry if I caused you distress, but it had to be done this way. Please don't hold it against Claire for not letting you into the plan because, as I said, she was under strict instructions from me."

We continued discussing various issues for most of the morning and left his office under the strict instruction to tell no one of the impending changes. Emma was naturally a different person as we made our way back to our office. I thought that she would have made a remark about me not telling her about what had happened with her client but to this day it has never been mentioned. On the walk back to our office she took my hand firmly in hers.

Back in our office we finished a couple of small tasks before deciding that we would put up the Christmas decorations before we left for home. I took a large box from a cupboard and we decorated the office with the contents. Emma stood on a chair to pin the chains to the ceiling and I held it steady. It took all of my willpower to not run my hand up her nylon stocking covered legs and to caress her thighs as she stood in front of me. I did manage to 'drop' a trimming or two so that I could bend down and take a look up her short skirt, an action that only made me feel more horny than usual, especially when I caught a glimpse of her lacy white panties. I so wanted to touch her.

The evening arrived and I was almost finished getting ready. I had decided to wear my favourite red evening dress. It was high necked but was back and sleeveless. I naturally couldn't wear a bra and I made sure that my panties were invisible. I sat applying the last of my make-up when the phone rang. My elder sister Lynne, who was staying with me for a few days, answered it.

She came into my bedroom clutching the handset and told me Emma was on the line and that she seemed a little upset.

"Hello Emma, what's the problem?"

"I'm sorry Claire, but I have no option but to cancel tonight. My mum and dad, who were going to look after the girl's have both come down with a bug and there is no way I will be able to find a sitter at this late hour."

"Hold on a second, don't go away," I told her.

I pushed the quiet button on the phone and called to Lynne.

"Did you have anything planned for this evening?" I asked as she came into the room.

"Nothing that can't be put off, why?" she answered.

I explained the dilemma that we had and she agreed that if Emma were to bring her children over she would stay in and look after them.

I talked it over with Emma and although she was a little hesitant at first she finally agreed and said that she would be right over.

After I finished applying my make-up I made my way to the lounge, just in time to greet my brother Tim as he arrived. He was very smartly dressed in a light blue suit and dark blue shirt. His six-foot frame made him look a little older than his twenty-one years. He brought with him a beautiful pink orchid and placed it onto a table.

We chatted for a few minutes before Emma, her sister and the children arrived. Lynne answered the door and let them in.

As Emma entered the room I was dumbfounded. She looked stunning in a long, black, tight fitting evening dress. Her thick rimmed glasses had been replaced by contact lenses. As Lynne walked past me she said, "Put your eyes back into their sockets and close your mouth honey or you will give the game away."

Emma's sister stepped out from behind her. She was gorgeous. Tall and slim like Emma, her very pretty face was framed by long, straight black hair. She too was wearing a long black evening dress. Tim was in a state of shock and I could clearly see the start of an erection forming in his trousers as he looked at the two beautiful women.

"This is Leanne, my baby sister," Emma said as she introduced us. We all made our introductions but I don't think Leanne heard any of them as she had her eyes firmly fixed on Tim. He walked over to the table, picked up the flower that I knew was originally meant for me, took it out of it's clear plastic case, made his way over to Leanne and pinned it to the front of her dress. They just stood there looking into each other's eyes.

I had never seen my brother like that. He was absolutely mesmerized by the vision of beauty before him and she hardly said a word to anyone other than him. She was as smitten with him as he was with her.

Lynne took the children into the spare bedroom with their overnight bags while I went into the kitchen to fetch my purse, which I had earlier left there. Emma followed me in.

"I don't know what has come over Leanne," she said, "She is normally so pitifully shy. Your brother seems to have brought her right out of her shell."

"I think that we will have to put up with each other's company tonight," I told her, "Tim and Leanne do seem to have changed all of the plans."

We went back into the lounge just as the children returned from the bedroom.

"Will you be okay with Lynne tonight?" Emma asked them.

Both of them replied that they were going to enjoy themselves. Emma told them that she would call them on the telephone before they went to bed and they then ran back into the bedroom.

The taxi arrived shortly after. Tim and Leanne made sure that they sat together on the short journey to the hotel.

After booking in and taking our bags to our rooms we went into the main hall that by this time had almost filled with our fellow guests.

The whole evening was very enjoyable. We didn't see much of Tim and Leanne. After they had finished their meal they went onto the dance floor and only returned for very short periods to have a drink.

Emma and I spent the whole evening chatting. Although we had been working together for several months we hadn't had much of a chance to talk socially. Many ghosts were laid to rest and many bridges were built. Throughout this time I noticed she was continually looking over to Leanne and Tim.

"Do you have a problem with those two being together?" I asked.

"No. Actually I think it is wonderful to see Lea enjoying herself so much. As I said earlier she is normally so shy, I have never seen her like this. She is a different girl."

Just then the lights went a little dimmer and the music slowed down. We both looked at Tim and Leanne. They slipped their hands onto each other's waists as Simon and Garfunkle's 'Bridge over troubled waters' filled the room.

They were moving slowly to the music, staring into each other's eyes. After a minute or two Tim slipped his hands behind Leanne's back and she responded by putting her hands behind his neck. She tilted her head slightly to her left and he followed suit. She moved her face slightly closer to his, he moved forward and placed a gentle kiss onto her lips. They smiled to each other and she pulled him tighter to her. They shared one long, gentle and passionate kiss that lasted for the rest of the song. The song finished but the kiss continued into the next piece of music. When the kiss broke they lay their heads onto each other's shoulders.

Emma was drawn to their actions, she couldn't take her eyes off of them. When they started kissing again she turned and looked at me. Most of the previous few minutes I had spent observing Emma and came to a surprising conclusion, one that would be confirmed a little while later.

All that evening I kept looking at Emma, growing increasingly frustrated by the fact that I couldn't touch her. The dress she wore hugged her body and I was aching to remove it from her. I so wanted to see what lay beneath.

I knew that I would have to tread carefully. Both of the previous occasions I had attempted to seduce a straight girl had ended in disaster and I didn't want anything similar to occur this time.

The slow music continued and out of the blue Emma asked me if I wanted to dance. I said that I didn't fancy dancing with any of the single men who had approached us during the evening and she replied that she meant would I like to dance with her. I took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

We danced together with our hands on each other's hips for a few songs. I wanted to pull her close to me and kiss her but knew that it wouldn't be appreciated.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Tim and Leanne standing behind me. He took my hand and Leanne took Emma's and they led us back to our table.

"We want to leave," Tim informed me, "We don't want to stay."

"Why ever not?" I asked him, "Aren't you two enjoying yourselves?"

"Yes, we are," he replied, "That's the problem. We want to spend the rest of the night together."

I was taken aback by his bluntness. Leanne stood in front of him and he put his arms around her. She backed into him and put her hands onto his.

"Do you feel the same?" Emma asked Leanne.

"I do. I want to stay with Tim. Please don't be angry," she replied.

"I'm not angry honey, I'm not angry at all."

"Where will you go?" I asked them.

"We'll find a room in another hotel somewhere," Tim replied.

"There's no need for that." I said. "You can stay here."

"But we have asked at the reception and there aren't any spare rooms and we want to stay together," Tim protested.

"And you shall," I said.

I asked Emma for the key to her and Leanne's room and took the one for my own from my bag. I passed them both to Leanne.

"Take the keys, go to our rooms and take Tim's things from my room and put them in yours. Then take your mother's things and put them into mine. Problem sorted. I don't think that your mum will mind sharing with me for tonight."

"Mum?" Tim remarked.

Leanne took his hand and as she led him away she said, "I'll tell you later."

As they disappeared Emma looked at me and said, "How did you know?"

"When they were dancing together. When the dance turned to a kiss, and the kiss went on and on you looked at her in the loving way that only a mother can look at her daughter. There was simply no way that you would have looked at your sister in the same way."

"I was fourteen," she said as she started to explain. I put a single finger onto her lips to stop her speaking.

"No need," I said, "Tell me later, if and when you're ready to."

I took her hand and led her back to the dance floor. We started dancing as we had earlier left off, with our hands resting on each other's waists. I looked into her eyes. I so wanted to kiss her rich red lips but knew that I couldn't. I realized that with one silly action I could destroy the friendship that had taken so long to build up. My heart was pounding as we danced together and my mind kept wondering into thoughts of us making love. I wanted to cry because I needed her so much. She was so close but so far away. I didn't know if I could carry on much longer without revealing my feelings to her.

I saw Emma flick her eyes to her left, signaling me to look to that direction. Tim and Leanne had returned to the dance floor. She had changed into a tight, short black skirt and red blouse. Tim immediately put his arms around her and she responded by giving him a long kiss. They were oblivious to everybody else on the dance floor.

"Isn't she lovely?" Emma whispered to my ear.

"She is absolutely beautiful," I whispered back.

Normally I would be envious of Tim being with Leanne, but now I only had eyes and feelings for her mother.

I longed to slip my arms around her, to pull her close, to feel her small breasts on my body. I was aching for her touch. I wanted to rest my lips upon her neck and kiss it.

I asked myself what kind of reaction she would have if I made a move on her and answered the question with the thought that she would probably slap my face.

The slow music continued. Leanne and Tim were now tight to each others bodies.

I couldn't hold out any longer. I was bursting with emotion and with no regard for any consequence I took a deep breath and slipped my arms around Emma's waist and gently pulled her closer to me. She gave no resistance.

I could feel my nipples hardening. Emma looked at me a little surprised but didn't pull herself away. She just looked into my eyes and continued dancing.

We again looked over to Tim and Leanne. They were now kissing passionately. Emma leaned her head towards me and whispered, "I think they would be a lot better off in their bedroom."

"Doesn't the thought of my brother fucking your daughter on their first meeting bother you?"

"Claire!"

"Well, what do you think they are going to do when they leave? They certainly aren't going to go to their room and talk about stamp collecting. Do you mind them fucking?"

She just looked into my eyes again and after a few seconds she slipped her hands from my waist, placed them around my neck and pulled me close.

"I thought that I would have done, but no, I don't mind at all. In fact the thought of them making love is quite a turn on. I hope he's gentle and gives her time. I know that she's a virgin," she said.

"I'm pretty sure Tim is as well,"I replied.

"Good. Then they can teach each other."

We looked over to them again but they were gone.

Emma slipped her arms further round my neck and pulled me even closer. I felt my breasts touch hers. Her nipples felt as hard as mine and I knew that if I could feel hers then she must have been able to feel mine. I tightened my arms around her and she rested her head onto my shoulder. It was all I could do to stop myself from planting kisses on her neck.

We found ourselves entering our room just after midnight. As Emma stood between the king-sized beds I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Her dress seemed even tighter than before. Her slim figure was driving me crazy. She was facing away from me, her tight little ass so inviting, her slim body almost calling for me to put my arms around it. I was scared that I might do something that I would live to regret.

"Could you give me a hand with my zipper?" she asked.

I was rooted to the spot. She had just asked me to help her remove her dress. I had been expecting her to go and get changed in the bathroom but now it seemed she was going to dis-robe in front of my very eyes. I didn't know if I would be able to handle it. The very thought was making my heart pound faster and I broke into a cold sweat.

"Claire, would you please give me a hand? I can't get my zipper down on my own, it's too tight."

She was still facing away from me. I took the few steps towards her and instead of releasing her zipper I found myself putting my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder. I knew that I had now crossed the boundary and it was make or break time. If she pulled out of my embrace and walked away I knew that I would have destroyed everything between us. I just closed my eyes and silently preyed. I certainly wasn't expecting her response.

She rubbed my hands with hers then reached behind me, placed her hands on my ass cheeks and pulled me tighter to her.

I placed a gentle kiss on the small of her neck and then touched her ear lobe with the tip of my tongue. She took a deep breath, lay her head back onto my shoulder and started to gently fondle my ass.

I moved my hands slowly up the front of her dress and carefully cupped her small breasts. I gently squeezed them before running my fingers over her rock hard nipples.