Repairman

Story Info
My girlfriend gives the repairman a "tip" as I watch.
1.7k words
4.25
78k
32
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Text messages:

GF: "Hey, where you going to be at 7 2nite?"

Me: "I'm off early tonight. Prolly at the gym or home. Y? U ok?"

GF: "I need you at your computer at 7pm xctly:

Me: "Umm, ok. What's up?"

GF: "surprise"

Me: "K"

GF: "7pm!"

Me: "Ok!"

6:55pm that night:

I pick up my phone on the third ring. Seeing that the caller is my girlfriend I answer, "Hey, what's up?"

"I have a surprise for you, honey."

"Um, ok."

"Turn on your computer. I want to video chat with you."

"Ok, I'm getting online right now. Hang on a sec, kay?"

"Yeah, just hurry. I'm signing on now too."

As my chat window opened up I see my girlfriend, her face floating on and off the screen wildly. Finally the picture settled on her face as she sat down. From the background I could tell she was sitting on our bed. This was the beginning of a familiar scene. I'd been working in another state for some time and between what we called "conjugal visits" every 6 to 8 weeks, our sex life had been reduced to phone and cyber sex. But when we were together, our sex was hot. She was the first girl I'd ever met who was as kinky as me, and we liked to act out on our perversions frequently.

"Can you hear me?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I have a surprise for you," she replied quickly. "Are you alone?"

"Yes."

"Good. Honey, I know this is a fantasy of yours and we haven't been able to play in a while so I want to do something for you."

"Ok," I said with a knowing smile. "But aren't you a little over dressed?" I asked, noting that she's usually half naked for cybering.

"Um, no. I have something a little more... interesting in mind," she answered, quickly glancing away from the camera.

"Oh, ok," I replied curiously. "What are you..."

"Hang on," she interrupted. "I'm going to put the laptop in the kitchen. I'm going to put you on mute too, kay?"

"Yeah, sure."

The screen flickered wildly as she walked down the hallway with her laptop. Pictures, wall, floor, then kitchen floor tile all danced across my screen. Finally I saw her shirt as she set her computer on the kitchen counter. I expected her to adjust the camera up so I could see her face, but she adjusted the camera lower, lower, then a just little bit higher. The camera angle seemed odd. All I could see was her hips as she stepped back from the screen. Turning away from the camera I heard tinny voices as she addressed someone in the laundry room.

"All finished?" she asked. A man's voice replied in a low voice, which echoed too much to understand.

"How much do I owe you?" she asked.

I saw her place our checkbook on the counter in front of the laptop, open it and then lean forward, close to the camera as she begin to write. When she was done, she looked right at the camera and smiled, winking at me. As she turned back to the laundry room I saw the legs of the man she was talking to enter the screen as she stepped closer to her. He wore blue mechanic's pants and was carrying what looked like a clipboard.

"Here you go," she said, handing him the check.

The man reached forward and took the check, placing it on his clipboard. He bent over slightly as he started to write on the clipboard under the check.

"So," I heard my girlfriends voice ask as she rubbed her hand together nervously. "You did a great job. Has anyone ever tipped you?" I knew that voice; it was her playful, sexy voice. It was the voice she used when we met up with single women or men for threesomes.

"You are so naughty," I said to the screen as I leaned back on the couch to relieve the growing pressure in my pants. I knew exactly what she was up to.

The man tore a pink paper from the clipboard and handed it to her. I could hear him more clearly now as he chuckled and said, "No. I can honestly say that no one has ever given me a tip."

"Would you like a tip?" she asked in a more provocative voice. While I could only see their legs, I imagined that she was looking him in the eyes, maybe giving him some kind of signal of what she had in mind. Then I saw her take a step closer to him, then another step until their legs touched. They stood like this for a moment before I saw her hands move to his belt.

My cock was almost fully erect now, straining against the unforgiving denim of my jeans. I reached for my own zipper at the same time she reached for his, pulling our pants down in unison. Finally I could see her face again as she knelt before him, sliding his underwear down. As his waistband cleared his head, his cock sprung up in her face revealing a fairly impressive semi-erect dick.

I wouldn't consider us "swingers", but we'd been exploring our sexual fantasies for years at that point. She'd gone from vanilla when I met her to being much more open minded (and experienced) over the years, sharing her fantasies and acting out on both hers and mine.

One of the qualifying criteria for men to be considered for a threesome with us was that be well hung. I liked seeing her with a well hung guy almost as much as she enjoyed the feel of an enormous cock in her mouth or her pussy.

She definitely picked the right guy, I thought as she started giving him a hand job. She knelt in front of him, at eye level with his growing cock as his hand stroked the top of her head. She continued to stroke his cock with her right hand, then cupped his balls with her left. God I missed the feel of her hands on me. His dick continued to grow until it filled her hand and she was unable to close her fingers around it. From what I could tell on my monitor he was about 8 inches long and quite thick.

"Suck it," I heard him say as he pulled her head toward him. She hesitated briefly, looking to the camera, then with a smile she turned and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. She'd always had a fetish for giving head and I knew how much she missed having my cock in her mouth. Watching her suck another mans dick made my own cock twinge with excitement as I began to stroke myself in rhythm with her head bobbing on this stranger.

"Oh, yeah," I heard him moan. I started to hear the familiar, wet sound of slobber as she took his cock deeper, working him in and out of her mouth faster. She now had both hands on the thick base of his shaft, taking everything else with her mouth. As she rocked back and forth, she began to roll her head back and forth. From experience I knew she was working her tongue all over his shaft.

The stranger started to gyrate his hips into her, meeting her rhythm equally and oppositely. Then he grabbed the back of her head, pushing more of his cock into her mouth. Streams of pre-cum began to run off the tip of my cock, lubricating my hand as I stroked myself faster.

The repairman was now fucking my girlfriends face, thrusting his cock hard into her mouth. I could see his balls hitting her chin forcefully as she gagged, then began to choke. Finally she broke their rhythm and pulled away from him to catch her breath. Wiping the saliva from her mouth and chin with her forearm, she looked directly at the camera again with a sexy smile.

The repairman stroked his now huge cock as she looked up at him. "I want you to cum on my face," I heard her say. I know that look, those pleading eyes, the look of desire she gets at moments like this. Heavy streams of pre-cum rolled of my cock again. The sound of my heart pounded loudly in my head as I felt my orgasm building in my cock.

"Cum on my face," she pleaded as he stroked his cock furiously. As he neared orgasm, he pointed his dick right at her mouth. In response, she opened her mouth, extending her tongue to touch the tip of his dick.

"Uh, uh, uhhhhhh," he cried as I saw thick streams of cum shoot at her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned as line after line of white cum hit her open, willing mouth and lips.

Seeing this man cum on my girlfriends face put me over the edge. I grunted loudly as I too came, sending jets of sperm up onto my shirt, on my lap, and onto my fingers, which tightly gripped the base of my shaft. I imagined that the hot, wet feeling of the cum on my hands was what my girlfriend was now feeling on her face and in her mouth.

The man slowed his stroking to a gradual stop, and then pushed his cock back into her mouth. She moaned again, slowly moving her head up and down on him, taking just his head. I imagined her rubbing her tongue slowly on the under side of his dick, knowing that she was savoring his cum and the feeling of his erection subsiding in her mouth.

My cock pulsed hard, jerking with each beat of my heart as I watched her hold his dick in her mouth until he was completely soft. She remained on her knees in front of him until he pulled his pants back up and walked out of the screen.

I could hear the distant sound of the man saying something from far away from the laptop as my girlfriend stood and approached the camera. Leaning into the screen I could see cum dripping from her chin as she smiled and winked, saying "I'll call you in a few minutes, baby." She extended her hands to the top of the screen, and then the connection was gone.