Reparation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ushered her to his car and buckled her into the passenger seat. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and then grinned at her. He pulled out, letting the car peel with the white smoke of an expensive car, a modern form of male posturing.

But Benjamin was successful, he was a business partner in Chicago. She had googled him a few times throughout the years to find out where and what he was doing. Before she packed her bags for the trip she found out that he was a partner. She secretly dreaded having to see Benjamin even though she had kept tabs on him as an internet stalker. Paige looked out the window nervously as the new stores and old raced by the window.

"Paige," Benjamin brought her to attention in a husky voice, "You know I am going to fuck you tonight. It's too hot outside to just let bygones be bygones."

Paige squirmed in the seat feeling her center already begin to weep.

"In London-" She began.

"I am through with small talk. You want me and I want you. You've always wanted me. I bet your pretty designer panties are drenched right now." He spoke deliberately and his free hand rested on her thigh, as if to taunt her with the idea that he would test her.

"And what about after..."

"What about after?" he laughed heartily, and she immediately felt like she was trapped in a new kind of bully torment. No longer was he teasing her because of what she looked like, but now he was taunting her with sex.

"I don't want to do anything if it's not going to mean anything."

"Who said it is not going to mean anything. Its summer, Paige, don't you ever live a little." Paige frowned and looked at her lap. "Come on don't tell me a jetsetter like yourself has never had a fling. A summer fling?"

"No, I've concentrated on my work."

"You're a nerd that has never let go. I bet you have a lot of passion pent up in your pussy."

Paige huffed in objection.

"Come on," he laughed and his car speed up. "Don't tell me you don't like it when someone talks dirty to you." His hand began to slide further up her thigh and she squirmed further in the seat, embarrassed that he would reach her panties that were wet with desire.

"I am not a goodie two shoes as you may think." She stated, "I can hold my own."

His hand returned to the steering wheel and she saw his smile curl a little more, "I bet you can."

He pulled off the road into a corn field. The stalks rustled as his car drove past them like some kind of horror film where they moved but you could not see what was behind them.

He stopped in the middle and all that could be seen was the moonlight and the stars above. He dropped the convertible top and sat staring forward not paying attention to Paige. She wiggled nervously in the seat in awkward silence, not knowing what to say or how to end the uncomfortable silence.

"Relax, silence is a gift to arousal." He still faced forward not even as much as a glance at her.

She exhaled telling herself to relax and just take in the setting although a little unorthodox. Trying to play it as cool as he was she didn't look at him either, her ears were listening acutely. She heard him unbuckle his seatbelt and then her own, the belt slid over her body and rolled up into its place. Again silence and lack of movement took over she could hear the summer air rustle the corn stalks and the light of the car shine ahead of them at the wall of tall corn. She looked out of the window and watched the fireflies light the night's sky.

Her breath caught fast as Benjamin pounced on her and attacked her lips, kissing her deeply, his hands quickly worked to unfasten her dress zipper. His kisses were sensual and aggressive, as he dominated her body peeling her bra away from her and squeezing her mounds with his strong hands. Her body wanted more and she attacked him back with kisses, holding him to her.

"Get out." He stopped and she looked at him inquisitively. "Get out," he commanded more than asked.

She hesitantly got out of his car and he followed behind her. He guided her to the front of his car, her dress hanging at her hips, her nude breasts in full view of his inspection in the car light.

"Remove your dress," he said. He leaned against his car watching her in the spotlight.

She hesitantly removed her dress and held it in her hands tightly to her body. "And your panties, give them to me." She slid her panties down her legs feeling very exposed before him, as she stood stark naked in the heat of the car light.

"Spread your legs," he commanded. She nervously closed her eyes and complied. "Do you make yourself come all by yourself in London? Do you feel that you are a better woman coming back to this small rinky dink town after you've conquered London as if you are better than everyone else?"

"I don't feel like I am better than everyone else," she objected but he quickly approached her and placed one strong hand onto her sex, cupping her under the moonlight.

"No matter where or who you are, this is the same," he whispered heatedly into her face. His fingers began to delve into her wet lips circling. Her mouth opened slightly and her eyelids felt heavy. "I am not saying that you are not an expert in your field and that all should tremble and fall before the great platitude of your achievements. But this," he slipped deep into her pussy. He began to pick up speed causing a gushing sound to escape as his strong hands finger banged her vulnerable puss. "This is what makes you the same as any other woman. You should never feel above or below anyone because you all desire this."

Her legs began to tense and she began to close her thighs to bring her closer to what she desired. "Open your legs!" he spat angrily. "I am not your masturbatory electric toy. Keep those legs open." She whimpered and opened her wobbly legs, he continued his assault bringing her closer to orgasm as she gushed more. His fingers curled up to add pressure to the bundle of nerves within her velvety canal. The pressure was exquisite and she felt her self nearing climax. He felt her muscles squeeze his fingers in that familiar pattern so he withdrew. She groaned loud out of frustration as he walked away from her, so close and so near. He went to his car and pulled a blanket out and set it on the ground near her.

"Lay down," he ordered and she moved onto the soft fleece blanket. "On your back, feet up in the air, splayed." She laid on the ground nervously, but her legs were clenched in a diver pike. "Paige the choice is yours. Do you want me or not."

"I do its just that, its a little vulgar don't you think."

"I guess you don't want me to fuck you?" He turned away taking his keys out of his pocket.

"No, its just... this is all new to me."

"What's new? Are you a virgin?" he mocked.

"No, its just... being seen so luridly-"

"So," he said plainly his brow arching incredulously. "Do it. Or are you ashamed?"

"No, no." She stuttered. She always made sure she quickly jumped under the covers and the lights were off with lovers. She was ashamed of what she looked like to men, the years of taunts and teasing had made her self-conscious. And now this man wanted her to display herself, show her imperfect pussy in the spotlight of his expensive car in the middle of a cornfield under the summer moon.

Seeing her struggle he knelt down and talked to her like she had done many times with a subservient staff member who never understood their tasks. "I will help you. I guess you are not in charge of your own passion." He picked her legs up bending her knees. "See almost there" She felt her sex drip more and she was embarrassed how she felt as it dripped down her thighs. He was going to see it all. He spread her knees out like a butterfly and just stared at her sex, her lips were filled with arousal and her clit was protruding from its hood.

"Don't you like the freedom of being seen? I can see how your pussy wants me. It's already opening for my cock." He pressed a finger into her small dark opening then brought his finger to her lips with her essence coating it. "See how wet you are, taste yourself." She hesitated then opened her mouth to his finger, tasting her sweet nectar. He smiled at her wickedly and sucked his own finger before bowing to capture her pussy with his mouth. Her body immediately remembered how tightly wound up it was and her hips arched for more of his tongue to penetrate her. Her clit stung, heat flooded down to her curling toes. He could hear her panting pick up and then stop abruptly, leaving her so close and completely on edge.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me!" she screamed, her hips still thrusting forward and her legs clenched tightly trying to finish what he started.

He stormed over to her and separated her clenched knees. "I said keep your legs open!"

She moaned loudly dropping her head against the ground in complete frustration.

"You know what to do," he teased, the tenderness returning to his voice.

She didn't let herself deliberate any longer and raised her legs and held onto the back of her thighs with her hands as she veed her legs. Opening her labia lips further, her clit protruded out more and the cool summer breeze passed over her hot sex which made her hips undulate for penetration.

"Not so hard was it." He taunted her some more in a remark than a question. "I can see all of you in the spotlight of my car. You are very wet and leaking all over onto the blanket. What a wanton fiend you are."

He unzipped his pants and quickly laid on top of her to quickly thrust inside her. She grunted as his engorged cock filled her and pulled her open. He pulled out and used her splayed legs as leverage to push more of his thickness into her small opening. He chuckled and began to hammer into her. She could feel the soil beneath her give an imprint of her body being fucked. She thrashed as the pressure deep within did not lessen as he reached a new level of strength, his cock seemed to swell within her. His hot breath surprised her as he sucked her nipple hard into his mouth and let his teeth graze her.

"I can feel your pussy clenching my cock. Come. Come with me," he grunted and they both screamed as their bodies released, splashing one another. His seed was an added lubricant within her. . Her cervix dipped sharply adding more pressure to her climax, she felt she couldn't exhale. She collapsed and he finally let her legs drop to the sides of his legs, no longer caring how open and displayed she was in front of him. He quickly stood up and zipped his pants and made himself look like nothing was out of place or happened. However, she laid naked on the field floor her body still peaked with orgasm under the summer moonlight. She never imagined a class reunion to end like this.

***

Paige sat at her desk after barely sleeping the night after her plane landed, Maddie eagerly ran over to get the juicy gossip of her trip back to the states.

"So how'd it go? Were all those gals you disliked complete porkers, or what?"

"No, not quite but I did-"

"Ohhh!" Maddie squealed and stomped her feet in excitement, "Do tell, do tell!"

"Excuse me," a male voice came from the behind her. "I was looking for a Paige Mananger."

The delivery man handed her a clipboard for her to sign and then handed her a large bouquet of yellow lilies. She shook her head in shock and disbelief. Maddie jumped up and down, squealing in excitement and Paige rolled her eyes.

"It's probably to my cow of a boss." Paige huffed and opened the envelope within the flowers. "See..." She read and her breath caught.

Paige,

I had an amazing night of passion with you and look forward to many more. See you at your flat in a week.

Love,

Benjamin

***********************

Thank you for reading my very first short story. This story is for the Summer Lovin' Contest so please vote and read other contest entries.

~Talyis

12