Repayment Ch. 03

Story Info
Linda introduces Cindy.
1.7k words
4.55
42k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

The next morning, I asked Linda what she had thought about the previous night's events. She claimed that she had been very uncomfortable, and had hated every minute of it, but there was a glint of something in her eyes that made me doubt whether it had all been unpleasant for her. Then, she asked me whether she had finally made everything up to me. She was certain that that would have been enough. To her surprise, I reiterated that I still was not over everything. And, I explained, I still doubted I would ever be.

At that point, she was desperate. She didn't have any idea of what else she could do. She was very upset. I didn't have any more ideas either. Then, all of a sudden, she got an evil smile on her face and said that she had thought of one thing that she might be able to try. Despite my attempts, she would not tell me what her idea was, insisting that I would find out tomorrow if it worked out.

The next day was a Thursday, and at about 7pm, Linda came back from her mysterious errand. She walked in, wearing a sexy little black dress and thigh-high black stockings. She asked me if I was ready to hear about her plan. I said that I was, and she walked over and opened my front door.

I was elated by what I saw. It was Linda's friend Cindy. She was wearing short, low cut, tight patterned dress and heels. She was arching her back, doing her best to look sexy for me. I stammered, not exactly sure what Linda was proposing as Cindy strutted sexily into the room.

Cindy stood in front of me posing seductively while Linda explained her proposition. She said that Cindy felt just horrible about what they had done. She felt awful that she had ruined my career, but also horrible that she had messed up Linda and my relationship. She wanted to make amends too by helping out with our game. Linda had explained everything to Cindy, and she had agreed to help. Cindy had a work trip the next week, but she could stay with us that weekend and the entire final week of the summer.

I was thrilled. I had always wanted Cindy, and this was my opportunity. I kept a poker face and asked what exactly Cindy would do for us. Linda replied that she would follow the same rules as Linda was- she would do anything I wanted.

I couldn't pretend any longer. I accepted their offer and they both smiled happily. Then I gave Cindy her first instructions. I ordered her to show up the next night at 7pm sharp and sent her away. Linda and I fucked like rabbits that night, extremely excited about what was to come.

The next day, Cindy knocked right at 7. She was wearing a short red dress and heels. I let her in and turned to Linda. Linda was wearing a simple white baby doll. I explained that Cindy and I were going to be out for the night. After we left, I wanted Linda to take off the night gown and remain completely naked until we got back. I ordered her to masturbate at least twice that night, and twice the next day before we got back. I said that we would be back at 2pm, and she was to be wearing the same baby doll again and kneeling in front of the door when we walked in. She looked stricken. I could tell that she had done her best to prepare herself for sharing me with Cindy, but the thought of me going off alone with Cindy scared her badly. She opened her mouth to argue, but I immediately barked at her to be silent and led Cindy out the front door and to my car.

I drove to a hotel in Providence. On the way, I instructed Cindy that she was always to refer to me as master, and not to speak unless spoken to. She obeyed, and we rode much of the way in silence. We got there at about 9, and I pulled a couple of bags out of the trunk that I had discretely packed that afternoon.

When we got up to the room, I announced that we were going out for dinner and handed Cindy her outfit. It consisted of a short, tight, white, low cut dress with spaghetti straps, a sexy little white bra, a very small white thong, and a white pair of heels. She went into the bathroom to change, and when she reappeared, it looked just as I had hoped. The dress clung very tightly to her voluptuous body, showing off most of her breasts, both on the top and the sides. It clung to her ass, showing its perfect shape off impressively. On top of that, you could clearly see where her bra and panties were because it was slightly transparent. She stood for my examination, posing sexily.

We set out for a nearby restaurant and ate while I, and every other guy in the place, checked her gorgeous body out. The waiter couldn't stop stammering when he served us.

Afterwards, we went to a nearby bar. There were about 15 people in the place, mostly slightly older men. We drank for a while as everyone did their best not to stare. I had her lean forward a bit over the bar, which pulled the back of her dress to pull up a bit, and kept her like that for a minute or two to make sure everyone got a chance to notice the bottoms of her ass peaking out. Later, I had her dance for me while I watched. She did her best to make it the hottest dance she could put on, and most of the guys were openly staring at that point.

We had another drink, and then I gave her another instruction. I ordered her to visit the ladies room, take off her bra, and leave it in the trashcan before coming back out. She looked a bit surprised, but put on a coy smile for me and went off. When she reappeared, her breasts looked great. Without the bra, they were bouncing much more invitingly, and you could see at least a hint of her nipples. We drank, and I had her dance a bit more before I gave her another order. This time, she was ordered to take off the panties. She complied, and when she reappeared, I could pretty clearly see a dark patch where her pussy was. Normally, it wouldn't have been that noticeable, but the guys that had been paying attention had already noticed the missing bra, and certainly wouldn't miss this. We had another drink, and I had her dance for a couple more songs. A couple of the guys approached her, but I shooed them away.

Finally, I waved her over and grabbed her. I made out with her and let my hands slide over first her ass, then her tits while the whole bar stared at us. Her body felt incredible. That was the first time I had touched another woman in years. She wiggled around, enjoying the touch. Afterwards, we left and went back to the hotel.

As soon as we stepped into the elevator, I held the 'door open' button. I turned to Cindy and instructed her to give me her dress. She looked a bit stunned and scared at first, but the guy at the desk wouldn't be able to see her where she was standing, so she nervously grabbed the hem. Cindy was definitely more sexually experienced than Linda was. She'd probably been with about 20 guys, and from what Linda told me, a couple of girls. She tended to dress in much more revealing outfits and seemed to like the attention. She wasn't a slut, but she definitely seemed to be a bit quickly to say 'what the hell'...

My jaw dropped as she pulled the dress up over her head. Her body was spectacular. I had never seen her naked before. She looked great. Especially standing there naked except for the high heels in a public elevator. She handed the dress over to me, and I stepped back out of the elevator for a second and dropped it into the garbage can. When she realized what I was doing, she let out a little nervous squeak that turned me on even more. I stepped back in and decided to push my luck. We were on the eighth floor, but I ran my finger down over the whole even row of buttons. She was blushing, but I think I saw some excitement in her eyes too as the door closed.

I moved to the back of the elevator and positioned her right in front of the door. It opened on the second floor, but nobody was there. Then on the fourth, again nobody was on the landing. But, when it opened at the sixth floor, I heard voices. A second after it opened, a middle aged couple came into view. They stood staring at her in total shock until the door closed again. Her whole body was blushed red at that point, and she was shaking slightly when it opened at our floor. We walked down to our room without anyone else seeing her.

When we got in, I had her dance for me for a while. Then I had her touch herself while I watched. Finally, I pulled her close and started fondling her breasts and ass while she touched her pussy and writhed around. After a few minutes, I ordered her to kneel in front of me and took out my dick. She sucked on it obediently until I was close to coming in her mouth and I stopped her. I stood her up and bent her over the back of the chair. I looked her over for a minute. I was incredibly excited, looking at this gorgeous woman in that submissive position, just waiting for me. I stepped forward and pushed myself inside her wonderful pussy. She came first and I followed a minute later.

We spent the rest of our time in the hotel fucking and sucking. I kept her naked the entire time, posing, dancing, touching herself, and pleasing me. We slept sporadically in between until it was checkout time. We checked out and drove back to my house.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers