Repayment Ch. 04

Story Info
He plays with the girls and shows off Linda.
1.7k words
4.37
42.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

When we got near to the house, I had Cindy strip naked. There was not a ton of traffic, but a couple of trucks passed us on her side and must have gotten a good look of her naked body. I instructed her to crawl into the back seat and pull out the white baby doll that matched the one Linda would be wearing. She complied, giving a couple of cars a good look at her as she climbed over the seats, and I had her change into it.

We walked in to find Linda kneeling right where I had told her to, wearing the baby doll as instructed. She had her hands clasped behind her arched back, which I was pleased to see. It gave her a very submissive look, and made her body look incredible. I ordered Cindy to do the same.

This had always been my greatest fantasy. To have two hot sex slaves at the same time... I had decided not to rush things. I was going to take things very slow that day. I sat on the couch, and said that I needed a drink. Linda hopped up and bounced into the kitchen to get me one as I told Cindy that I wanted them to keep me company while I drank. She slid up next to me on the couch seductively and cuddled up against me. I spent the next couple of hours on the couch between the two women in their white baby dolls. I made out with both of them, rubbed their thighs and backs, and pressed their bodies against mine while they wiggled around subtly. It felt great. I felt like a king, but I didn't touch their breasts or anything.

That evening, I had them serve me dinner, and I had them take turns sitting on my lap and feeding me while I fondled their stomachs through the nighties and their bare legs. After dinner, I instructed them to kneel on the floor again facing each other. They obeyed, and then I asked Linda to stand and dance or me. She did her sexiest dance, still facing Cindy while Cindy watched. Then I ordered Linda to take off her baby doll. She complied, looking uncomfortable at being naked in front of Cindy. I had her dance a while longer, and then ordered her to kneel again. I had Cindy repeat the process while Linda watched. Then, I had Linda stand again and dance. After a minute, I told her to touch her breasts, then her pussy. She was clearly ashamed to be doing that in front of Cindy, but she obeyed. I ordered her to stop as soon as she started to sound like she was getting close to coming. I had her kneel again and had Cindy do the same thing. I was incredibly turned on watching these two women, naked together and dancing for one another while they touched themselves. They were both clearly getting horny at that point.

Afterwards, I led them into the bedroom. I stripped down to my boxers and laid in the middle of the bed. I had one of them lie on each side of me. I spent the rest of the night fondling their bodies, but staying away from their pussies. I would suck on one of their breasts while I massaged the other one's ass. I had them sliding their naked bodies all over mine, but kept my boxers on. My boxers were barely able to contain my erection, but I resisted the temptation to go farther. By the time we fell asleep, they were both pretty clearly frustrated as well, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

In the morning, I had Linda make breakfast, still nude, and as soon as Linda left the room, I had Cindy suck me off. After breakfast, I had each of them stand next to one another and I made out with each of them and explored their body while the other one waited. Afterwards, I grabbed a little sweater dress for Cindy and her heels, and sent her home. The dress was very cute and sexy, and I knew she would have to take the bus home, which turned me on.

I fucked Linda as soon as Cindy left. That night, she told me that a friend of ours had called over the weekend and asked whether we could watch their house while they were on vacation. They had a nice, big house out in the suburbs with a pool. I told Linda to call them back and agree to do it.

Monday evening we moved over to the house. Most of that week was like the previous ones, but one memory sticks out. One morning, I discretely called up a pool cleaning service in the neighborhood and asked them to come by. I pretended to be nervous about letting someone into my house, so I asked about the person they would send. It was a 19 year old guy.

At about 11, I decided that we should take a swim. I put on my suit, but kept Linda naked. We walked out and laid down by the pool. There were neighbors, but as far as I could tell, they were all at work. I had Linda get up on all fours and touch herself, but I stopped her before she came. It was really exciting seeing her do that outdoors.

The pool guy was supposed to arrive at noon, so a few minutes before, I gave Linda an order. I told her to lay on her back on the lawn chair, close her eyes, and no matter what, not to move or make a sound until I told her to wake up. She was obviously pretty worried about what I might have in mind, but she obeyed. A few minutes later, I heard a van stop out front. I had dark sunglasses on, but I narrowed my eyes so it would look like I was asleep too.

A minute later, I saw the pool boy come around the corner. He stopped suddenly in his tracks and looked unsure of what to do. He started to turn around, stopped again, and came back. He started very slowly and quietly cleaning the pool while he stared nervously back and forth between me and Linda, looking for a sign that we were awake. Linda was blushing, but didn't move a muscle.

That continued for about 30 minutes until I could tell that he was getting close to being done. I could see that his dick was rock hard in his swimsuit. Suddenly, I stirred and pretended to wake up.

I said, "Oh, hi! I didn't know you were here."

He stammered out a string of apologies and excuses, but I calmly assured him that it was not a problem. I asked him whether he thought she was attractive. He bumbled around a bit, but ultimately mumbled that he did.

We both stared at her naked body for a minute before I suggested that he must be thirsty. He mumbled that he was kind of thirsty. I said, "Baby, would you mind getting this nice young man a glass of water?"

She pretended to wake up, gave him a pleasant smile, and walked back inside swaying her hips invitingly. She brought a glass of water back out and handed it to the pool boy. She stood in front of him while he drank it and tried not to stare at her body. She giggled and assured him that there was no need to be scared.

She said, "I am proud of my body, and if you think it is beautiful, then I don't see why you couldn't look at it."

He looked uncomfortable, but his eyes locked on her breasts and then her pussy.

I spoke up saying, "Aren't her breasts perfect? You should see her ass. That's even better. Honey, why don't you show it to him?"

She turned to face away from him and bent over forward at the waist, arching her back. That position made her ass stick out wonderfully just a couple of feet in front of the pool boy's erection that was straining against his shorts. She wiggled her ass slowly back and forth while she started slowly playing with her breasts. He was captivated.

I asked him whether it turned him on to see her, and he mumbled that it did. I asked Linda whether it excited her to show herself to him, and she enthusiastically said that it did.

I said, "Well son, that boner of yours certainly looks like it is ready to explode. How are you feeling honey?"

And Linda responded, "I'm about ready to explode too!"

I suggested, "Well, there isn't any reason for both of you to sit there frustrated like this. Why don't you each touch yourselves?"

Linda giggled and turned around to face the pool boy. She started massaging first her breasts, then down to her pussy. As she started to get more aroused and to moan more loudly, the pool boy broke and reached under his shorts and started jerking off furiously.

After a minute, I asked Linda, "Why don't you help him get those shorts off?"

She grabbed his waistband with her free hand and yanked them down without stopping touching herself with her other hand. In the process, she let her hand brush his cock. He looked startled by the whole thing, suddenly being naked in a stranger's yard, but didn't stop her.

The two of them stood there masturbating and staring at one another until suddenly, the pool boy came. His come shot out and some of it landed on Linda's thigh. She came a few seconds later as she collected the boy's come with her hand and sucked it off her fingers.

After they caught their breath I thanked the boy and led Linda back inside by the hand. She immediately accosted me for making her do something so humiliating, but I told her to be quiet. Once again, I sensed a mix of excitement and embarrassment in her... Later that evening, she brought it up again and admitted that it had been exciting for her.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers