Repayment Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls entertain at a bachelor party.
1.5k words
4.23
45.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
145 Followers

Finally, it was the seventh and final day of our arrangement. If I was going to try to take it farther, this was my chance. Honestly, I was pretty sure that the girls would not go along with the plan I had in mind, but I didn't really have anything to lose at that point, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I went out by myself for the day, leaving the girls strict instructions to stay naked all day, play with one another all day, but not, under any circumstances, to come.

I got back at 7pm after having prepared my whole plan. As ordered, when I walked in, they were naked together on the couch cuddling, and Cindy was sucking on Linda's breasts while she massaged her ass. It was a wonderful sight to see first thing as I walked through the door.

At 8, I brought them upstairs and gave each of them an outfit. Each of them started with a fishnet body stocking. They covered their entire bodies except for their hands, necks and heads. Then I had each of them put on a little black thong. Thirdly, I gave them each a very short, loose dress. The dresses reached up to their necks, and the sleeves covered their arms, so the only parts of the body stockings you could see were their legs. The dresses ended about one inch up their ass cheeks, which looked very enticing through the fishnets. Then I gave them each a pair of very high black heels and led them out to the car.

We pulled up in front of a house a few miles away. I put a blindfold on each of them, but silenced them when they started to question me. I said that under no circumstances were they to talk at all or take off the blindfolds. I helped them out of the car and led them up to the house. I knocked, and when the door opened I saw that there were at least 30 guys gathered around in the living room. They seemed pretty drunk, and were making a lot of noise. A week earlier, I had started talking to a couple of guys that I had found online. They were having a bachelor party, and I had volunteered to provide the entertainment. I had met them that afternoon, and was confident that I could trust them to keep things under control.

Realizing what they were about to walk into, the girls both pulled back, but I took hold of their elbows and they allowed me to guide them inside. The guys were whistling and hooting at them as they stood there looking unsure of what to do next. I was already getting excited. Seeing the two of them looking so good in their short dresses, and so vulnerable at the same time, blindfolded in front of such a big group of guys, was overwhelming.

After letting them stand there nervously for a minute, I ordered them to dance for me, and they both started dancing as sexually as they could. Somebody turned some music on, and I nudged the girls forward into the middle of the circle of guys. They danced while the guys ogled them excitedly. The guys all got plenty of looks at the girls' fishnet covered asses as they moved around.

I let them be for a few songs before giving them their next order. I instructed them to remove their dresses. The girls froze. I was pretty sure that this would be the point at which they would quit. Seconds passed, and then suddenly, Cindy took a deep breath, grabbed her dress, and whipped it off. The guys let out a loud cheer when they saw her standing there, naked except for the thong and the fishnet body stocking. Linda seemed to get encouraged and did the same. The two of them looked incredible as they danced for these strangers. Their breasts looked great through the fishnet.

After a couple more songs, they were loosening up a bit. Their dances were getting more erotic and natural. I couldn't believe that they were going along with this. Especially Linda. This was far more intense than anything she and I had ever even talked about. She must have been terrified by not even knowing who was watching her. Looking at the two of them, however, I realized that in addition to the fear, a strong arousal was building too.

As the next song ended, I took the girls by the hands and led them into a different room. I closed the door behind me and removed their blindfolds. I sternly ordered them to stay where they were and went back into the main room. The guys had known that the girls I was bringing were not really strippers, and that neither of them knew what I had in mind for them. I had explained to them very clearly that it was entirely possible that they would freak and leave right away. They all thought that the idea of having regular women performing for them was much, much hotter than professional strippers, but given that it wasn't exactly a sure thing, they had hired a couple of professionals as well.

As I came back into the main room, the strippers made their first appearance of the evening. They were both attractive, fairly slutty looking, blonds with big breasts. They were wearing short flared skirts, absurdly high heels and sexy little tops. They circulated around the room with trays of drinks flirting with the guys. Meanwhile, a number of different guys came up to me thanking me and praising the girls I had brought them. After making one round with the drinks, the girls danced for a song and stripped off their tops. Their large breasts looked great. They took up the trays again and made a second round handing out drinks. Finally, after about half an hour, they put down their trays and started dancing in the middle of the room again. They both stripped off their skirts during the first song, leaving them each only in a tiny pair of panties. The guys were cheering and hooting. The drinking seemed to be getting them a bit rowdier. The girls danced around the edge of the circle right in front of the guys. They played with their breasts as they went.

They met at the far side of the circle, right in front of the groom and the best man. One of them dropped on to each of the guys' laps and did a very sexy lap dance for each of them. They were grinding their asses and pussies against the guys' laps as they went. During the second song, they each guided the guys' hands up to their breasts and let them fondle them while they danced. At the start of the third song, they switched guys. Then, during the fourth song, each of them pulled off their panties. They looked great, dancing on these guys' laps completely naked. The guys were cheering more and more obscenely.

Finally, after the sixth song, they thanked everyone and announced that they were done for the time being. They disappeared off into another room. The atmosphere in the room was heavy with lust. The guys were starting to get drunk, and the show had really gotten them worked up. They started badgering me to bring my girls back out.

I slipped back into the room Linda and Cindy were in. I was pleased to find that they were cuddled up together on the couch. Linda's legs were draped across Cindy's lap, and Cindy was gently fondling Linda's chest through the stocking while they talked. I could tell by the way they moved their bodies around that they were still excited.

I ordered them to stand up, and blindfolded them again while I explained that it was time for their finale. They started to question me again, but I silenced them.

They looked very uncertain, but then Cindy burst out, "Ah hell. I'm horny enough to take whatever he has in mind!"

Linda giggled nervously, but went along. I led the two of them back out into the main room again. The guys burst out in another round of cheers and obscene compliments. I led them back out into the center of the room and ordered them to play with one another. They started making out and rubbing one another's bodies. They squeezed each other's asses, fondled their breasts, slid their thighs between each others, and made out. The guys went nuts, cheering, whistling and yelling. Watching them fondling one another through the fishnet, with no idea of who was seeing them, was almost too much for me. Seeing their fishnet covered naked bodies sliding against one another, and knowing how they must feel to one another through the material, was incredible. We all watched, fascinated, for several more songs. As they got more and more horny, they started to embrace more and more enthusiastically.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
145 Followers