Repent

Story Info
Sister Victoria learns the pleasures of the flesh.
2.5k words
4.33
85k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evol 1
evol 1
7 Followers

My name is Victoria, and this is my story of how I fell into blessed blasphemy.

You see, I'm a nun. That's right bride of Christ. Now this all started about a year ago just shortly after my 24th birthday. I was the new nun at school, and being fresh from the convent, was ready to serve God's will. I had been introduced to the other nuns, priests, teachers, and the students. I had also been shown around the rectory and given a small room, just large enough for my bed and a small dresser. I did have a nice view of the school grounds, and a large, lovely oak just outside my wind that birds would sit in and sing their song.

So this was to be it ... the beginning of my long journey into the loving arms of our maker. It was heaven, for about three weeks, and then I was shown the true light.

I had just finished my evening's vocation and was preparing for bed. Slowly I had removed and folded my habit and as I was putting it into the dresser I caught a glimpse of myself in mirror on my dresser. I had long auburn hair that reached down my sleek pale back. It stopped just shy of the small of my back and my rounds buttocks. I turned to examine my self better in the mirror. Green eyes, perky champagne size breasts topped with pert pink nipples, slim stomach, and a well-trimmed vagina and long slender legs.

I had the kind of body that most desired. This I knew first hand, I wasn't all ways a nun you know. In my later years of high school I knew how to make a boys heart race, and it gave me joy to torture their puberty-crazed minds. I am still a virgin mind you, but I did a few things then that now make me blush. Well, thinking of the past started to get me wet so I removed my moistened panties and touched my quivering mound.

Ahhh, it had been so long since I'd done this. I sat on the edge of my bed facing the mirror and slowly began to rub my swelling clit with one had and tug at my tender little nipples with the other. I was indulging in a cardinal sin, I would just have to repent...later. My breathing heaved and my heart started to race. A small moan escaped my lips, despite my efforts to be silent in my sin. It was at that point that I saw a reflection and heard a small noise from the window at my back. I then suddenly realized that with were I was sitting on the edge of my bed my reflection in the mirror showed all that I was doing. I may have well been sitting with my legs spread to the window itself. I turned back quickly and caught the startled look on a face. Damien Sanchez.

Now Damien was a real nice boy so this was a bit of a shock to me. I quickly threw on a robe and made my way to the window. Damien stood there, frozen; I opened the window and got a better view. There he was standing just outside my window pants to his knees and a rather large member in his shaking hand.

P-p-please Sister Victoria, please don't tell Monsignor, he'll kick me off the team, he'll kick my out of school, he'll...

Shhh, I told the boy, it would seem that we've caught each other in sin. Come tomorrow after church, and we'll confess our transgressions on our knees before god. He'll forgive us. So the boy quickly pulled up his pants and hurried off.

I keep saying "boy" and that's rather unfair to Damien. Let me tell you a little about him. Damien is a 19-year-old senior at St.Christopher's Academy and he loves soccer, it is well known due to the many victories on the field he will have a full athletic scholarship. He practices and trains every day, and because of his dedication to his sport he has earned a very nice physique. Dark sunbathed skin wrapped over tight, cut muscles. Coal black hair that he would wear hanging over his eyes, which were the sharpest ice blue. He could easily have his pick of any Girl in his class, but preferred to focus on his training.

So the following day after mass had concluded Damien did exactly as I had instructed. I walked over and sat beside him in his pew.

At that time monsignor came from the back room of the alter, and spying the pair chuckled, "Look at that, my best nun and my best athlete, staying after church. I sure hope you two are aren't trying to earn brownie points, because it won't work." He chuckled some more and headed to the door. Approaching the door he spun around and said, " Sister, I'm heading to town for a few things. Would you mind locking up after you've finished."

" Yes monsignor", I replied. And with a sound of thanks and a heavy wood door shutting we were alone.

Damian, still shy about being caught, hadn't looked at me. "It's okay Damien, it's natural to be attracted to a female, that's nothing to be embarrassed over. Now we both made a mistake and we will just have to move on. Okay?"

He smiled and turned his eyes up to me. "But you are so beautiful, and I know you have made your vow to God and all, but I can't stop thinking about you. Last night was not the first night I watched you, I've been watching you since you came here. I'm so sorry. You must hate me now."

I was stunned, and also a little flattered. Maybe this affected me because he is so handsome or maybe because I hadn't had that kind of attention in a long time. Whatever it was I liked it.

"That's not all" He continued. " I have been having fantasies about you. Especially after last night, you got me so horny, I had to touch myself, and....."

" Stop, stop!" I cried... the woman in me began to tingle. " I can't be hearing this. I am the bride of Christ, do you understand? I can't be thought of like that!"

His ice blue eyes began to melt and drop down his face " I'm sorry " he murmerd.

"No, I'm sorry" I said. "I shouldn't have been so hard on you for confessing your feelings." I took his hands into mine. They were large, strong, and soft. "I was once a young lady, led blindly by emotions. I understand that it gets hard to see the line between right and wrong." I leaned over and kissed the tear from his cheek, a drop of salty fire. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug, his body felt warm against mine and my heart started to pick up pace. NO! I had to stop this! I pushed him away softly, rose to my feet, straightened my habit, and bid him a good day. As I started up the center isle I heard his voice behind me, and it sent chills through me. "Sister Victoria" His voice was collected, low, and strong. "I just wanted to thank you for you guidance, I will hold this conversation dear." I turned around, he was right there giving me another hug.

Waves of electric blood pulsed through me. I slowly lifted my arms and wrapped them around his back. It seemed my heart would stop, without thinking I buried my face in his neck and breathed him in. God he was turning me on. Still locked in our embrace his hands slid from, my shoulders to my lower back, pulling our bodies closer together. I couldn't help but sigh, he was so strong, and hard. I was reeling, my hands slid to his well-formed sides and up under his shirt. I could feel his abs at my fingertips... I was quivering. His large hands cradled my ass, pulling me into him.

He bit and nipped at my neck; he whispered, "Sister, I want you."

All I could do was moan uh-huh.

With that he pulled me up the isle, pushed me against the alter, and said " I want you, and I want God to see his wife cheating on him, with me, in his own house." Abruptly he placed me on the alter top, and locked his mouth over mine. Bliss! If ever there were any doubts about what I was doing, they were long gone now.

His tongue worked around my mouth and his hands undid my habit. So there I was, habit spread open on the alter, in my bra and panties, preparing to let this boy fuck me in front of God. I was absolutely drenched. I had no idea this would turn me on so much!

Kissing each other I pulled him up on top of me and wrapped my slender legs around him. I could feel his cock bulging through his slacks, it was pressed tight against my pussy. I started to grind him and broke away from the kiss, looked at him with seductive eyes and said, "Please be gentle, this is my first time you know."

"It'll be my pleasure, Sister," he groaned. He then undid my bra setting my breast and aching nipples free. "Looks like you've had some fantasies too." he smiled and said as he began to pinch, pull, and tease my erect nipples.

"Damien, you make me so horny, I can't help it. Please don't stop," I breathed back. His mouth found its way to one of my nipples, his breath was hot, and his tongue wrapped itself 'round one of the pink buds. A moan came from me as he sucked on it. I was so transfixed by his tongue that I didn't notice his other hand trailing down my body, until it was firmly cupping my mound. He rubbed my lips through the wet cotton, occasionally gracing my clit sending tremors through me. I ripped open and pushed off his shirt, ran my hands down his glistening torso to his pant line. There I sought revenge.

I scratched lightly at the tip of the bulge with a fingernail, and traced an outline of it, just barley touching it. He was groaning loudly, I unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out, all 8 in of it and it had to be at least 3in wide. The head was swollen and dark red, the veins were bulging along the shaft. It was beautiful. I grabbed it and began to stroke.

"Do you want that?" he asked coyly.

"mmm-hmmm." I replied.

"Then tell me. Tell me you want it. Tell me you like it. Tell me that you want to be my little slut of Christ!" He demanded.

My pussy was throbbing; he had pushed the material of my panties aside and was rubbing my clit. I could feel my body shake, and as if replying on it own I said. "Oh God yes! I want your blasphemes cock. I want you to fuck this little nun's pussy, right in front of Christ. Jesus is watching us, and I want him to see me fucked for the first time! I want to loose my virginity right here on this alter."

He was now burying one of his fingers in my tight hole. "Mmmmm you're nice and tight, I like that. I will need to loosen you up before you can take my cock though." Then he slid two fingers in me, all the way in.

"Mmmm. uggh. Yes yes yes!" was all I could say. Then a third, the pain hit. Sensual searing, I could feel myself stretching to accept his fingers as he drove them into me. My body began to tense, my pussy locked down on his fingers as they pumped. "Aaaaahhhhh FUCK! OOOOoooo" I came.

I came all over his hand, all down my legs and on the alter cloth. He slid his fingers out of me, lifted them to my mouth and whispered. "See what you've done, you dirty little nun. You've cum all over the alter of the Lord." he parted my lips with his pussy drenched fingers. I could taste my own juice on them, salty sweet, God this turned me on. I licked and sucked his fingers until they were clean. "Fuck me now!" I groaned. He climbed between my legs and pushed my knees up. I could feel the tip of his member resting between my lips. I reach behind him and pulled on him, trying to pull him into me. He was a statue, then slowly he pushed in. He would push in about an inch then withdraw then push in again going an inch deeper each time. It was driving me crazy! I could feel my pussy being filled to its limits, God I was about to cum again!

Then as he pushed in the last time I felt my hymen break, God it hurt. He must have felt it too because he stopped and was just staring at me. "Looks like I'm the little slut of Christ now, and there's no turning back. Fuck me Damien!" I said seductively. He did just that. He rolled me over onto all four, and pushed his massive cock deep into me. "It feels like you're splitting me in two, oh God, give it to me. I want it now." He began thrusting harder, his balls slapped against the back of my legs. He pulled my hips as he thrust, his fingers bruising my soft skin.

"I love you little nun's pussy, it's so tight! You're like a velvet vice for my cock!"

He was pounding me so hard my little tits swayed and brush the wet alter cloth, which in turn made me hotter. My moans were echoing from the walls, filling the church with the sounds of fucking. As Damien pounded my soft pussy I felt his dick twitch, and he tightened his grip on my waist. "That's it fill my pussy with your cum. make me your little slut nun!" He erupted groaning through tightly gritted teeth; he slammed the last few strokes in deep, causing me to cum again.

Cum bubbled out of me down our legs, pooling on the alter. He pulled his cock out of me with a pop sound and I could feel all the juices rush down my thighs. I reached between my thighs and slipped my fingers into my slick hole. coating them. I brought them to my mouth and licked them clean. Then once again I slid my fingers in to my leaking pot, pumped a few times while staring at Damien who was now getting dressed. I removed the digits and put them to Damien lips. "This is our little secret, one we WILL share again." he took my hand and guided the slippery fingers into his mouth.

His tongue ran all over them as he made "Mmmmmm" sounds, and then said "Thank you Sister Victoria, for the guidance."

The end?

evol 1
evol 1
7 Followers