Replaced Ch. 04

Story Info
Maid gets to watch.
1.4k words
4.33
51.1k
47

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chas19839
chas19839
106 Followers

It had been traumatic for me, but the previous night's humiliation put me into a focused submissive attitude that kept me alert and on my toes all day Saturday. I didn't once forget to refer to my wife or daughters as "Miss", and I tried my hardest to anticipate Vince's every need. I scurried around the house quietly, getting accustomed to the swish of maid dress against my legs.

When little feelings of resentment started to sprout up, seeing Vince relaxing with Kate on the porch while I worked my ass off, I went back to the memory of standing in complete shame and defeat in front of my family. The pain of that sting came back fresh, with the sound of my girls giggling in Vince's arms as I obediently stood in the corner. That wasn't going to happen again. This was my new role and I has to accept it. Fighting it would only make it worse.

When the end of the day rolled around, I beamed as proudly as my crushed soul would allow. The house was clean, the kids were happy, and my wife and her man were on their second bottle of wine and flirting like crazy.

One week had passed. One insane week.

I started the process of getting the kids to bed.

When I came back down the stairs, Kate was draped over Vince, sloppily kissing his face. She was gorgeous, even completely drunk. I lowered my head respectfully and quietly shuffled to the kitchen to stay out of their way.

The sounds were passionate, guttural. I was about to make my way down the stairs when I heard my name called. It was Kate!

I stood politely in front of them, not sure what to expect, but also curious what my wife would say. She could be so entertaining when she had too much to drink, and boy had she ever had way too much tonight. Her head wobbled playfully as she spoke, her blonde curls bouncing. Her shirt was unbuttoned but still hanging on, her naked breasts teasing from under the yellow and black fabric. I allowed myself a few seconds to gaze at that tantalizing cleavage, hoping Vince wouldn't notice it or care.

Her words were slurred as she spoke to me, and occasionally interrupted by silly drunk giggles.

"You...you...you are so...so cute." She took a sip of wine. "I mean, just look at you. In your little dress...and...your, your sweet little face when big mean Vince sent you to the...the corner. So cute."

She motioned for me to come closer, leaning forward. I stepped awkwardly to stand directly in front of her. I didn't know what to expect.

"Here...let's check on...check on your little crayon. Little crayon hasn't gotten any attention...let's make sure it's okay."

She lifted the front of my dress, her balance a little shaky. I understood what she wanted and used both my hands to hold my dress up and expose my panties, which she immediately pulled down.

"There...there...see Vince? That's my, my sweet little crayon...all locked up and so safe and cozy. And look...there are still two little it bitty balls down there. I wasn't sure when I watched you go stand in the corner. I'm glad your...your tiny balls can keep your widdle dicky company, cause I don't miss it. Nope...nope..."

She reached into Vince's pants and started slowly stroking his thick, very uncaged cock.

"I have this now...this...oh god I love this." And her attention flipped to Vince, who was just grinning as she reached her neck up to start adoringly nibble at his face as her hand felt the length of his cock. I stood, holding my dress up to put my tiny locked penis on display as they made out. I thought it would only be for a minute, but I stood there for a long time as my wife passionately kissed her lover.

Eventually Vince took her cheek in his strong hand and held her in place, turning to me for a moment as she started sucking in his finger.

"Out of the way maid."

I jumped backwards, assuming it was okay to let my dress fall back into place as Vince pulled Kate up to take her to the bedroom.

But instead of continuing down the hallway, he turned left to take the door to the basement.

"Come sissy."

Kate was a mess, almost tripping over herself as she held onto Vince to descend the stairs with him. They went to my room. Kate's ass wiggled as she pulled off her jeans. Are we fucking in here tonight? Vince just pushed her to the floor, where she happily kneeled and eagerly pulled down his pants and started worshipping his cock and balls with abandon. I had never experienced that kind of attention. My stomach sank as I realized I probably never would.

I remembered I hadn't been given formal permission to watch, so I lowered my eyes, allowing just my peripheral vision to see my wife's form kneeling at his feet as I listened to the sloppy sounds of her lips and tongue on his cock.

Vince must have noticed my proactive obedience.

"Good maid. You can watch your wife serve a real man for a couple minutes."

It didn't feel right standing. I lowered myself to the floor and knelt very quietly and held very still as I watched her. She rubbed herself as she sucked his dick until he told her to stop and focus on giving head. His fingers wrapped around the back of her head in loving but firm command. She moaned, reluctantly taking her hand away from her pussy. I knew I would never have been able to give her this kind of dominant confidence. She needed it. She craved it, and it showed as she looked adoringly up at him as she worshipped.

My tiny penis wanted so badly to have any attention- anything at all. But my penis can't have nice things. I just knelt, feeling it stiffen in it's cage, dribbling precum onto my thighs.

I watched as Vince lifted my wife and plopped her onto the bed. She spread her legs, waiting for him to take what was his.

Vince took a piece of mail laying on my desk and threw it on the floor in front of me.

"Sorry maid, show's over. Hold that paper to the wall with your nose. Hands on your head. If the paper drops you don't get to listen either."

"Yes Sir"

No more attention was given to me as I awkwardly took my sissy position. I heard the bed creak as Vince mounted my wife. I took the liberty of kneeling on the relatively soft surface of a rug by the door, holding the envelope up with my hand and then pushing my face against it. It slid a tiny bit but I was able to quickly grab it and slide it back up. It was going to take focus to keep it from slipping.

The bed was bouncing now, and Kay was in heaven. I imagined what she must look like with her feet spread wide up in the air, her breasts bouncing back and forth as Vince pounded her. I listened to her have her first orgasm. Then I listened to her getting on all fours, with Vince smacking her ass and calling her his bitch. I listened to her second orgasm, and then her third. Finally I heard Vince's deep sounds as he slowed and shot his load into her pussy. There was a quiet after the storm, punctuated by little kisses and whispered nothings. And then I heard Kate's voice, sweet and exhausted and fulfilled.

"Maid..."

I perked up, making sure to hold my position with good posture as their eyes were probably back on me.

"Yes Miss."

"I want my pussy licked."

I gave Vince a moment to contradict her, but he didn't. I lowered my hands stiffly and took the envelope from the wall. I had done exactly as I was told.

I kept my eyes lowered as I took my place between her legs.

"I can't believe you just obey everything." She said, her speech somehow a little less slurred now. "Such a little bitch."

The alcohol was making her more direct than usual. I was given her authentic feelings about me as I licked Vince's cum from her pussy.

"You don't even try to stand up for yourself...what kind of little bitch just goes and stands in the corner in front of his own kids?" She grabbed my head to pull me in. "Lick deeper you slut. Taste that...taste that big bad amazing man's cum."

I extended my tongue as far as I could, sticky cum sliding from my tongue into my mouth. I grimaced and swallowed.

"Bitch, bitch...bitch..."

She just kept saying it. It was obnoxious but true. I whimpered "yes Miss" into her sloppy pussy.

chas19839
chas19839
106 Followers