Repo'd Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Building on his success, Senator Hamilton began aggressively marketing credit cards to college students and young adults with tantalizingly low introductory interest rates and ridiculously high credit limits, $25,000.00 per year of servitude commitment. However, if the unfortunate boy or girl was late on even one payment, the rates jumped to unaffordably usurious overnight. Ultra's credit card offers with $75,000.00 credit lines rained down on college campuses in a deluge and many of the students signed on for the quick access to huge amounts of cash. Soon, the exceedingly valuable college students that the Senator had long coveted began getting repo'd by the thousands.

The Senator even purchased a controlling interest in a couple of casinos and offered luckless gamblers, particularly the young, good looking, and intoxicated ones, free alcohol and boundless credit. All drunken gamblers had to do to replenish their stake was to gamble with their freedom. All too often, by the time the gambler sobered up, she was wearing shackles and sitting in a cell in the basement of the casino facing months or even years of slavery. Soon, not only was Senator Hamilton's casinos raking in money, they were raking in the slaves as well, taking in 30 or 40 new slaves a day in each of his casinos. Within just a few years, not only had the Senator regained his wealth, he'd tripled it.

Although, no other countries were producing slaves and none of the other developed nations allowed slavery within their borders, 37 developing nations passed laws allowing the importation of enslaved Americans, most of which were countries that had a very low regard for Americans to begin with and delighted in enslaving them. Thus, a new and highly profitable industry was born; an international slave trade, with the United States holding a monopoly on the supply of goods – enslaved Americans.

Chapter 2 – Begging for Time

Tuesday, May 13, 2031, four years after the passage of the Voluntary Servitude Act of 2027 (the Slave Act), two struggling business owners, Kristen Nguyen and Nicky Gregg, young women who financed their computer custom tailoring business by collateralizing their loan with a potential five year slavery commitment, find themselves at the Downtown office of Ultra Capital Venture Credit, Ltd., a lender who specializes in human collateral, begging for their freedom:

"We just need a little more time." Nicky said, trying to hide the desperation in her voice. "We're about to turn this around."

Despite Nicky's vain attempt to act calm, we all but shivered in fear. It's terrifying not to own the pink slip to your own body but we didn't – Ultra did. When we signed a loan to Ultra, it placed a slavery lien on ourselves with a right to repo us if we got three months behind in the payments, like we are right now. At noon we'd officially be three months delinquent on our loan. We were in serious danger of being enslaved and we knew it.

Ultra loan officer, Paul Brooks shook his head no. "I just gave you a three month extension."

"And we gave you an extra six months of servitude collateral to get that extension. Now if we default, we owe you 66 months of slavery not just five years."

"Are you prepared to offer Ultra another six month addition of your servitude commitment in exchange for an additional extension?" Mr. Brooks asked.

Nicky hesitated for a moment and bit her lower lip, "Yes."

Stunned, I stared Nicky in disbelief. Nicky had just offered to extend our potential enslavement for another half a year.

"Can we talk about this?" I whispered into Nicky's ear.

Nicky shook her head no, "It's the only way."

Nicky and I had been best friends since kindergarten. In high school she was a basketball star and I was a cheerleader. We attended the same college and roomed together as well as both majored in fashion design. Again, I joined the cheerleading squad and Nicky became the captain of the women's basketball team. After graduation, she became a fashion model while I took a job as a fashion designer. With her height, six feet tall, and statuesque Nordic blonde looks, Nicky's modeling career was quite successful. While I modeled on the side as well, with my rather short stature, 5' 4", my modeling career was considerably more modest, small fashion shows, occasional lingerie and swimsuit modeling, tiny paychecks, and infrequent jobs.

Our love of fashions developed into a desire to design and market our own clothing and after years of planning and research, we opened our own company, Gregg & Nguyen Custom Tailoring, Ltd. We specialized in making men's and women's tailored fashions from our own patterns, using a computerized body scanner to measure the client and to produce an exact fit. The measurements were then sent to a computerized custom tailoring firms in Vietnam and Hong Kong who would produce an exactly tailored garment at an extraordinary low price. Our advertising stated:

"The finest in tailored fashions at off the rack prices. Every garment we sell is custom made from scratch and tailored to your exact measurements from the finest fabrics. You pick the fabrics, you pick the design, you pick the colors, and our computer scans and measure's your body for a perfect fit every time. Best in the industry quality at a shockingly low price."

It was a great concept but office space costs money, computer scanners costs money, advertising costs money, sample fashions costs money, furniture and personal costs money, and we didn't have enough money to open the business. So we gambled heavily and put ourselves up as collateral for a $750,000.00 loan with Ultra Capital Venture Credit, a lender who specialized in human collateral commonly known as a bondage banker.

At first it was tight and we got by as best we could, living together in a one room apartment, and watching every penny. We both sold and modeled our own clothing, taking every opportunity to show our fashions off at functions that catered to rich and upper middle class as well as conducting our own fashion shows. We flirted with the guys and talked fashions with the girls, often discounting our initial purchase to cost, or even at a loss, just to get the customer. Slowly, it began to work and the cash started to roll in.

The money allowed us to hire Lori, a secretary/bookkeeper, and make double payments on our loan. Even though I found her to be bitchy, erratic, and selfish, hiring Lori had been a godsend. It freed us from typing and administrative duties and allowed Nicky and I to concentrate on sales. As a result, our sales nearly doubled almost overnight.

But, just as it seemed our business was about to really take off, a lot of our clients, even our best clients started to fall behind on their invoices. There were all the usual excuses: I never got that invoice, I thought I paid that already, etc. It got to the point we had over $73,000.00 in unpaid invoices and, with no money in the bank, we were forced to beg for an extension. Fortunately, Ultra agreed but only after we increased our slavery commitment from 60 months to 66 months.

For a couple of months, the money started rolling in again and we almost got caught up with Ultra, only to have another disastrous bout of delinquent invoices which has brought us to the brink of ruin. With over $87,000.00 in unpaid invoices, we ran out of money and missed another couple of payments on our note. Now we find ourselves pleading for our freedom in front of one of Ultra's loan officers.

Mr. Brooks leaned back in his chair, looked sympathetic, and sighed. Then he took out a pen, wrote a message on a sticky-note, put it on our application for a second extension, placed the application in a courier envelope, and hit the intercom button on his phone.

Cindy, could you send me a mailgirl?" Mr. Brooks said.

"Yes sir," a female voice on the phone answered.

"Thanks," Mr. Brooks turned his attention back to us. "I've written a note to my manager recommending your request but, I warn you, if he says no, you're out of time. Your extension period ends at noon today and, if Ultra doesn't give you a second extension, it'll probably call the note."

"What do you mean by call?" Nicky asked even though she seemed to know answer.

"All the payments, and penalties due under the note would be accelerated and due immediately; the entire balance of the loan would be due, not just the monthly payment."

"What's the current balance?"

The loan officer checked his computer screen, "$627,285.26."

"Uh," I grunted as the amount hit me like a brick in the face. I knew it was a lot but 627 thousand might has well have been 627 trillion. We'd never be able to raise that type of cash quickly.

"If Ultra call's the note, how much time would we have to come up with the payoff?" Nicky asked.

"Twenty-four hours."

"That's absurd," I blurted out. "You know there's no way we can come up with that much money in just one day."

"And if we still can't come up with the money after 24 hours?" Nicky asked.

Mr. Brooks sighed, "Then I'm afraid that Ultra would need to give serious consideration to recovering its losses by the repossession of its collateral."

Even the mention of the word "repossession" sent a chill down my spine. I could all but feel the chains on my wrists and ankles already.

"When you're talking about Ultra's collateral, you mean us," Nicky said. "You're talking about us; seizing us and selling us into slavery."

"Well, you are the collateral under the loan agreement," Mr. Brooks said as he slid a copy of our loan agreement across the desk; section 25 was highlighted. "Under section 25 of your loan agreement, you both agreed to a 60 month term of slavery if you default on the loan. In exchange for your loan extension, that's now been extended to 66 months."

Although I'd read it before, I read the collateral section again; this time a lot more carefully than the first. It said:

Section 25 – Collateral. The Borrowers grant to Lender a sixty (60) month servitude security interest in themselves, Nicole Anna Gregg and Kristen Leigh Nguyen, together with all personal and real property owned by the aforesaid Borrowers, hereinafter referred to as "the Collateral." Upon any default as described in section 78 of this agreement, Lender is hereby authorized to repossess the above named Collateral, to declare the Collateral subject to the Voluntary Servitude Act of 2027, to register the Collateral as slaves, and to sell the Collateral at public auction. In the alternative to the above sale, lender may, in its sole discretion, choose to retain the Collateral as slaves for its own use in satisfaction of all debts due and owing by Borrowers. If repossessed, all of the Collateral's rights as a citizens will be suspended, and the Collateral will be titled as personal property. In the event of repossession, the Collateral may be subject to physical restraints, hard labor, confinement, summary discipline, permanent marking, and nudity.

I looked at Nicky. I'd known her since we were children and it was the first time I'd ever seen her truly shaken.

A naked young woman, a mailgirl, jogged up to Mr. Brook's desk. Stunned, I couldn't help but stare at her. Completely nude except for a slave collar; she wasn't even wearing shoes. Immaculate in her appearance, the mailgirl's hair was clean, well combed, and held behind her head with a rubber band. She wore light makeup and kept her hooch neatly shaven. Athletic in her appearance, the girl's body was toned, her stomach taught, and her buttocks curvaceous and tight.

"Is this the first time you've ever seen a mailgirl?" Mr. Brooks asked.

"No, it's just a little startling that's all," I said.

It wasn't her nudity that startled me, it was the realization that tomorrow it could be me; in 24 hours I could be a mailgirl and I could be delivering messages in an office somewhere, as enslaved and as naked as she was.

As collateral slavery was only four years old, it had been only in the last couple of years that seeing slaves had become commonplace in America. Although nudity laws didn't apply to slaves, at first, masters rarely required their slaves to be nude in public. It was so garish and offensive. However, as slavery developed into a status symbol of wealth, owners began displaying their attractive slaves in the nude had become an ostentatious display of power and success. The brazen display of complete subjugation, nudity, beauty, and obedience made a powerful statement as to the authority and status of the master.

Soon, it wasn't just flamboyant rich men who began to flaunt their success with a display of naked, or nearly naked, slaves. The practice of working enslaved young men and women as mannequins at lingerie shops, store clerks, waitresses, bar tenders, maids, pool boys/girls, cabana boys/girls, artist models, domestics, statuary, masseuses, hosts, and a numerous of other jobs which could benefit from male or female eye candy, caused a variety of industries to begin purchasing attractive young male and female slaves to work nude or semi-nude in their business. Some of the business chose to work their slaves nude for no particular reason - just because they could.

Recently, it had become popular for profitable companies to purchase young, beautiful, and athletic female slaves and use them as nude couriers called mailgirls. While still somewhat rare in most of corporate America, the use of mailgirls became almost ubiquitous in companies involved in the slave trade including bondage bankers such as Ultra.

While I'd seen mailgirls before, today was different. Both Nicky and I had signed a category I slavery commitment to get the loan and one of the duties that a category I slave could be assigned to perform was to become a mailgirl. As I examined the mailgirl standing next to Mr. Brooks, I knew all too well that, depending upon what happened in the next few hours, I could spend the next five and a half years of my life as a naked courier for Ultra or some other business. In little over a day, I could be standing naked right where she was standing and be a naked mailgirl slave just like her, showing off my tits, ass, and hooch to people like Mr. Brooks and everyone else in the building.

At once, the thought was both frightening and sexy. Although the mailgirl was but a lowly slave, she had the attention of almost every man in the office. The mailgirl was, at the same time, both the lowest ranking person in the room and the most desired. Just the thought of spending my days being forced to flaunt myself publicly nude in an office setting was exhilarating. It wouldn't be the worst way to spend the next five and a half years. I was a little bit of an exhibitionist and loved to flirt and, although being a mailgirl was way out of my comfort zone, having hundreds of men a day watch my naked body would be a rush. Still, I wasn't ready to be a slave and spend the next five and a half years of my life in naked servitude.

"Let me introduce you to Marti Combs," Mr. Brooks said. "Ms. Combs is one of our mailgirls,"

Marti gave me a smile and she seemed to be entirely at ease with her nudity even if I wasn't.

"Take this up to Mr. Hudson and tell him that it's urgent," Mr. Brooks said to the mailgirl. "I need a decision on this right away."

"Yes sir," Marti said as she accepted the envelope containing our application for a loan extension and jogged off.

"When will you let us know your decision?" Nicky asked.

"We'll send a letter to your office by a special carrier over in a few hours."

"And if you don't give us the extension?"

"Call me before eleven tomorrow and I can make arrangements to have you picked up so that you can begin serving your slavery commitment. In the meantime, if I were you, I'd take care of any personal affairs."

"Personal affairs?"

"Making arrangements for pets, storing your photos and personal items, informing your families, and things like that. Once your slavery commitment begins, there won't be time for any of that. It's why the law gives you a 24 hour grace period. It's not to come up with the money to pay the loan, everyone knows that's impossible; it's to prepare yourself to spend the next 66 months of your life as a slave."

"What happens if we manage to pay off the loan before repossession?" Nicky asked.

"You'd be free. If the loan were paid, you'd no longer be collateral."

"Even if we don't come up with the money until after we're repo'd?"

"No," Mr. Brooks shook his head, "once you're repossessed, you're a slave and you can't change that. Trying to pay off the loan after repossession won't work."

"What happens if we pay off the loan after the 24 hour grace period but before repossession?"

Mr. Brooks looked serious and said, "Theoretically, you're enslavement doesn't begin until you're repossessed, so it's possible but it would mean that you'd have to be a fugitive in the meantime and you don't want to do that."

"I'm not saying we'd run, but what happens if we do?" Nicky asked.

"You'd automatically have another six months of servitude added to your commitment and, more importantly, as a fugitive, upon your capture, you'd be categorized as a category II slave instead of the category I slave that you are now."

"What's the difference?"

"Considerable, as a category II slave, you'd be required to perform fetish work, you'd be forced to wear the heavier stainless steel tracking collar, and you'll be subject to physical correction."

I cringed a little as the words "physical correction" was mentioned.

"Physical correction?" I asked. "What do you mean by physical correction?"

"By far, the most common physical correction involves lashing."

"You're saying we could be lashed?" I asked as I imagined the pain and humiliation of being physically beaten and helpless to do anything about it.

"Well, yes but only if you try to evade your enslavement." Mr. Brooks explained. "If you turn yourself in, as a category I, you're not subject to physical correction."

"You said most common, are there less common methods of physical corrections?"

Less common methods could include being forced to wear shackles day and night for months, electrical shock, have your head shaved, or any number of other punishments."

"That's awful," I said.

"Most importantly, you'd be eligible for export," Mr. Brooks emphasized.

"Export?"

"You could be sold to buyers in other countries."

Thinking about the possibility of being sold overseas caused my heart to skip a beat and I fidgeted uncomfortably in my seat.

"If you're exported, you'll be governed by the laws of the country you're sent to and not the laws of the United States," Mr. Brooks explained. "So, although a category II can't be used for sex here, if you get exported, you can. Almost all of the better looking women who get exported end up in the sex trade. So, if you try and run, you could easily end up in a brothel or a harem on the other side of the world."

Both Nicky and I took a moment to ponder our possible fates.

"Let me show you something," Mr. Brooks said as he stood up and motioned for Kristen and Nicky to follow. "We don't normally show customers this but you need to see this."

"See what?" I asked as we headed for an elevator in the back of the lobby to an elevator with a sign "Authorized Personnel Only".

"You need to see what could happen to you if you run," Mr. Brooks said as the pushed the up button on the elevator. "Sometimes Ultra decides to inventory the collateral instead of marketing it."

"Inventory? What do you mean by inventory?" I asked.

"Ultra has the right to keep the collateral in satisfaction of the loan and use the slave in the place of an employee instead of auctioning it off. If the collateral cooperates and turns herself in, she's eligible to work regular jobs and often she wears ordinary attire. But if she runs..."