Repo'd Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing," Kurt gasped.

"It was pretty incredible for me too," I said but I was looking at Nicky when I said it. Kurt didn't notice but Nicky did and smiled.

Chapter 5 – The Reckoning

Naked, sweaty, and exhausted, the three of us cuddled in bed together with Kurt in the middle and fell asleep. The delicious sex had been so utterly orgasmic and physically exhausting that it allowed Nicky and I to forget that we were wanted fugitives facing six years of slavery and just enjoy the hedonistic pleasures of each other's naked bodies and then fall asleep with the three of us holding each other as if we were lovers on a wild beach vacation instead of escapees hiding out to avoid capture.

Although slavers could burst into the room at any moment, drag us naked from our bed kicking and screaming, slap Nicky and I in chains, and haul us off to slavery, it was the best sleep I'd had in weeks. It was as if the three of us, embraced naked together in the bridal suite's king sized bed, were in our own little world, safe from the dangers that had imperiled us earlier that morning.

We were awaken hours later by Nicky's phone vibrating – it was Lori.

"Tell me good news," Nicky begged.

"I've got it," Lori said.

"We've got the loan?"

"Attila Capital Investments has agreed to stake you the $650,000.00 you asked for. They just emailed me the loan package."

"Thank God," I said, greatly relieved.

Still looking concerned, Nicky asked, "What's the terms?"

"They want two more points in interest per annum guaranteed by seven years servitude."

"Shit," Nicky cursed, "that's even worse than I expected."

"Do you want me to keep looking?"

"Oh no, hell no, It's way too late for that. Tell them we'll take the deal and print the loan package."

"Can you come to the office to sign?"

"No, they'll have the office under surveillance. Can you drop it off at the branch library on Washington Street?"

"Sure."

"There's a section of old books in the very back of the library. On the bottom shelf, they store the oversized books. Leave it in a book entitled, "Fashions of the Middle Ages Illustrated" and then go.

"Will do."

"Thanks, I owe you, I really, really owe you for this. One more thing, you know that if this goes wrong, you'll go down with us."

"I understand."

"For God sake, be careful. Don't tell anyone where you're going. Leave your phone in the office. Start with the subway and change lines. The drones can't follow you down there. Change cabs at least once, and keep a sharp lookout just to make sure you're not being followed. Pay for everything in cash. I'll reimburse you. If you have any doubt, go back to the office and we'll figure something else out."

"Don't worry," Lori said, "if there's anything I know how to do better than getting a man, it's losing one. I'll be careful. Give me an hour and I'll be there."

"Thanks. I owe you. I really, really, owe you for this."

"That's highway robbery!" I protested as Nicky hung up.

Nicky shrugged, "Have you got anywhere else we can come up with $650,000.00?"

Stinking of sex, the three of us showered together and enjoyed each other's bodies in the process one more time before getting dressed. We then waited another hour to leave as Nicky wanted to give Lori enough time to be out of the library before we got there just in case something went wrong. Kurt drove and offered to drop us off at the front door but Nicky wouldn't hear of it.

"Pull over and let us out here," Nicky said pointing to a spot a couple of blocks short of the library. As the car came to a stop, Nicky gave Kurt another one of her passionate kisses. "Don't be within ten blocks of here until I call you. If I haven't called you in a half an hour, drive off and throw the phone I gave you out the window. Leave town for a few days, lay low, and forget you ever knew me."

"I can't just leave you," Kurt looked horrified at Nicky's request.

"Trust me, I won't forget to call you. If I haven't called in 30 minutes, we're fucked and all you can do is save yourself."

Kurt started to protest but Nicky gave him a quick kiss to silence him.

"Just do it," Nicky said and Nicky and I got out of the car.

"Do you really think there's a chance of this going south?" I asked as I looked around for a drone, a slaver, or a gray van.

"Maybe. We're renegades worth $20,000.00 apiece. If Lori gets followed or if someone recognizes us in that library, we could get repo'd."

As we opened the library doors and walked in, Lori was there to great us.

"Thank God," I exclaimed. "Lori, I apologize for everything. You're the best secretary ever." My relief at seeing her standing there with a large envelope with the words "Attila Financial" was indescribable. Whatever Nicky wanted to give her as a bonus, I'd agree to it. Hell, I might even vote to double it.

"We haven't much time. Have you got the loan package?" Nicky said as she nervously looked around for any sight of slavers.

"Yeah, right here," Lori said as she waved the Attila Financial envelope.

"I can't thank you enough for getting this done for us. I'll make it worth your while, I promise," Nicky said.

"Huh," Lori scoffed. "It was nothing really."

"I thought you were just going to drop it off?"

"Then how would you get it to Attila? This way I can take it right over and you might even get your payoff wired to Ultra today."

"That would be fantastic," I gushed.

"Anyway, I wanted to be here for you," Lori said. "I wanted to see this."

Spotting an empty glass meeting room with a small conference table nearby, we go to it. Lori took a seat at the far side of the table with Nicky and me hustling to take seats nearest to the door. Although Nicky motioned for Lori to give her the envelope, Lori just sat motionless, her eyes dancing in excitement. Frantic, Nicky snatched the envelope from her and tore it open. As Nicky thumbed quickly through the pages her expression rapidly changed from anxious expectation, to shock, and then rage.

Angrily glaring up at Lori, Nicky clinched her teeth.

"What's wrong?" I asked Nicky. "You're scaring the shit out of me."

Nicky tossed the papers toward me and they scattered across the table. All of the pages were blank, nothing on them whatsoever. Just a stack of white copy paper.

"What the hell?" I looked at Lori. "Where's the loan documents?"

Giddy with delight, Lori didn't answer; she simply giggled in anxious anticipation of what was about to happen next.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Lori's sold us out," Nicky said.

Nicky's words stabbed me like a dagger to the heart. I shot Lori a panicked look, before hysterically shuffling through the papers in desperate hopes of finding a loan package in the sack somewhere but all of the papers were blank.

"No, no, no. It can't be," I said. But it was. There was no loan application to be found. Frantic for an explanation, I looked at Lori but she just burst into laughter upon seeing the expression on my face.

As the door opened behind us, Nicky didn't even bother to look back; she just gritted her teeth and stared bitterly at the table in front of her. Still in disbelief, I gasped in terror as Mr. Davis and Mr. Rodriguez walked in the meeting room and shut the door. They looked haggard and pissed.

With Mr. Davis guarding the door, Mr. Rodriguez sat a briefcase on the table, opened it and dumped out a pile of stainless steel leg manacles and handcuffs as well as a couple of slave collars. Not the light, mostly plastic collars as we had worn before but the stainless steel heavy duty kind of slave collar reserved for escapees, criminals, and renegades.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked, horrified beyond rational thought.

"Ladies, it's time," Mr. Davis said. "Your fun is done. Stand up and take off your clothes."

Resigned to her fate, Nicky took a deep breath, slowly stood up and stripped off her t-shirt. Still in a state of catatonic shock, I just sat motionless and google-eyed staring at the pile of shackles on the table in front of me.

Delighted at our demise, Lori snickered, "It sucks to be you." Smiling, she picked out a pair of handcuffs and leg chains and looked at me. "Here, let me help you pick out you're new ensemble. Why don't you model this for us?"

"Why?" Nicky asked as she took off her blue jeans. "Why'd you do it?"

"For the money," Lori laughed. "It was great. I made a shitload of cash off of selling you girls out. Ultra's agreed to advance me my missing paychecks, pay me the big bonus you promised, and give me the $40,000.00 reward for your capture, as well as giving me Kristen's entire wardrobe." Lori smiled and looked at me. "Starting with that silk blouse and tropical wool navy blue skirt suit you're wearing right now."

With my head spinning, my mind racing, and my heart pounding, I firmly clasped my hands over my precious attire. It was my favorite outfit and I'd be damned if I was going to give it up and surrender myself to slavery without a fight.

Unmoved, Mr. Rodriguez reached in his pocket, took out his Taser pistol, pointed it at me and said, "You can either do this the easy way, or the hard way but, either way, you're going to get undressed, you're going to get shackled, and you're going to come with me. After all the shit you've put us through, I'd love an excuse to light your renegade ass up."

Although I stared the Taser in fear and had no doubt that Mr. Davis was about to use it on me, determined to resist, I clutched my clothes even tighter.

Alarmed, Lori sprang to her feet, "Careful, don't hurt the blazer."

"It's over Kristen," Nicky said. "All you'll do by fighting is get yourself hurt."

"It's not over," I protested even though I knew it was. I just wasn't ready to strip naked, give that traitorous, whoring, backstabbing, bitch my clothes, be shackled, and submit myself into slavery. Nicky walked over to me and gently helped me to my feet.

"Yes it is," Nicky said in her calmest, most reassuring voice. "We've got nowhere to go. Please, I don't want to see you in pain." Then she kissed me. "It's over."

Nicky's kiss wasn't the passionate kiss that she'd given Kurt; it was a tearful kiss goodbye and in an instant I knew she was right. It was over; all of it was over. Our freedom, our business, our friendship, and any possible romance between the two of us was over. I'd lost everything. Overcome with a sense of defeat that drained the fight right out of me, I didn't resist as Nicky took off my blazer and gave it to Lori. I didn't even resist as Lori relieved Nicky in separating me from my clothes.

"Please, allow me," Lori said, taking over the job of stripping me. "Hold her hands."

As Mr. Rodriguez held my hands above my head, Lori gently unbuttoned my skirt and slid it down my legs. All the while, taking great care to leave the apparel undamaged and unwrinkled. Standing quietly, I simply let it happen. Suddenly dizzy, I felt as it I was spiraling downward into and abyss and went limp, barely able to stand.

Dressed in only a sports bra and panties, Nicky looked wishfully at Mr. Davis in hopes of at least retaining her underwear and some small modicum of modesty. There was no law that required slavers to strip their collateral once they'd repo'd them and usually, if the collateral cooperated, they didn't. But, when the collateral went renegade, like we did, the slavers almost always made it a point to humiliate the slave by stripping her publicly and hauling her off naked and in chains. At this point, Nicky's and my modesty was entirely in the hands of the slavers.

"All of it," Mr. Davis said coldly as he picked up a pair of handcuffs.

Slowly, Nicky took off her remaining clothes, rendering her completely nude. Nicky had been my closest friend for as long as I could remember and it pained me to see her in such anguish but I was powerless to help her. I knew it wasn't only the shame that she suffered but the defeat and the fact that she'd gotten me into the trap as well. It wasn't her fault. Nicky had offered to let me stay in the hotel room. But, even at this moment, as I'm being repo'd, I'd never have forgiven myself if I let her go alone.

"Turn around and put your tits on the table," Mr. Davis said to Nicky.

Reluctantly, Nicky turned and bent over on the table while Mr. Davis handcuffed her before squatting down and fastening the leg cuffs around her ankles.

"God, I love this job," Mr. Rodriguez. "The best part of it is seeing the expression on the faces of renegade assholes like you when they first realize they're busted. It's priceless."

Naked and humiliated, all I could do is try to cover herself with myself with my hands.

"You know the drill slave, get your ass up and boobs down," Mr. Davis said as he firmly bent me over and pressed my torso down onto the table. Although I squirmed a little, with Mr. Davis holding and Mr. Rodriguez slapping on the cuffs, it only took seconds for the men to chain me by my hands and feet, as well.

"Over there," Mr. Davis said to me as he pointed at Nicky

Still struggling to come to grips with what was happening, I looked down in astonishment at my nakedness and leg chain. The chain between my feet was short, maybe eighteen inches and all I could manage was a waddle as I did my best to comply with Mr. Davis's order and take my place beside Nicky. Lori took a good look at our naked bodies and smiled as she watched Nicky and I get the heavy duty steel slave collars snapped around our necks.

"Looks like your gym memberships really paid off," Lori said mockingly, "paid off for Ultra that is. They're going to make a fortune off selling off your twats."

Mr. Rodriguez clipped a leash to a ring on Nicky's slave collar. At the same time, Mr. Davis leashed me and took both tethers.

"Bring the van around," Mr. Davis said to Mr. Rodriguez.

Leashed, handcuffed, shackled, and subdued, as Nicky and I awkwardly shuffled toward the door, Lori quickly took out her cell phone.

"Wait," Lori said, "I want a picture." Obligingly, Mr. Davis turned us around and posed us in front of Lori.

"What for?" Nicky asked.

"I want to post it on the front page of your company's website. In case your customers wonder what happened to you."

"Please," I begged, "don't. . ." But it was too late; Lori took the photo. Handcuffed and naked, we were powerless to cover ourselves in any way. As she viewed our photo, Lori laughed and then showed it to us. There Nicky and I was, helpless, naked, chained, and looking as stunned as deer in headlights with Mr. Rodriguez and Mr. Davis posing behind us like proud fisherman with their trophy marlins.

"What a great photo," Lori giggled. "You girls look so kinky in just your chains and I love that expression on your faces. You look like you've just pissed yourselves. I'll make sure and send it with an email to all our clients and vendors along with the details of your slave auction, just in case some of them might want to bid on you."

"But I don't want any of them to see us like this," I said, "It'd be embarrassing."

Lori cackled and took another photo and showed them to Mr. Rodriguez. The slaver seemed pleased.

"Could you text me those?" Mr. Rodriguez asked. "I'd like to post them on our website." The slaver handed Lori a card.

"Sure."

"Let's go," Mr. Davis said pulling at our leashes and forcing us to start waddling. Mr. Rodriguez left to get the van.

"Aren't you forgetting something," Lori said to Mr. Davis.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot," Mr. Davis said as he reached inside his jacket pocket, produced an envelope, and handed it to Lori.

"If they sell you to a bordello, I'm going to buy the biggest strap-on they make and come see you," Lori said to me as she accepted the envelope. "I hope you like it in the ass." Lori laughed and gleefully smacked my bare buttocks so hard that it nearly knocked me over. Wincing in pain I look down to see that Lori spanking me had decorated my ass with her red handprint.

"Get moving," Mr. Davis said as he tugged at our leashes and we began to waddle towards the door.

"Enjoy your new life girls," Lori said as she opened the envelope, looked at the check, and smiled.

As Mr. Davis led us out the door into the main reading room of the library, a crowd had gathered to watch our capture. While most of the gathering seemed merely interested, many of the onlookers were clearly entertained by our seizure.

"What's happening?" a woman asked.

"Looks like they just caught a couple of renegades," a man said.

"Coming though," Mr. Davis said as he made his way through the small crowd.

Some of people took out their cell phones and photographed us while others just smiled smugly. They seemed to look upon us as escaped criminals getting served with our just deserves. But other people in the library simply looked away and acted like nothing was happening, choosing to ignore this unpleasant and embarrassing intrusion to their lives instead of embracing its inhumanity.

Ashamed and downtrodden, we shuffled down through the library, naked and chained. In no hurry, the slaver seemed like he wanted everyone in the library to see his captives lead by leashes as if we were a couple of dogs. It was the walk of shame.

As Mr. Davis opened the back of the van, the inside looked like an old police paddy wagon, a metal cage with a steel bench on each side and a series of four large D-rings down each side and a four pairs of D-rings down the middle. Mr. Davis loaded each of us inside and Mr. Rodriguez padlocked both our handcuffs and feet cuffs to the D-rings on the sides of the van and on the floor.

Nicky clinched her fists and grumbled, "I don't know how and I don't know when, but someday, somehow, I'm going to get even with Lori for this if it's the last thing I do. Mark my words, she's going to pay for this."

As much as I wanted to believe her, given our current situation, collared, stripped naked, manacled hands and feet, padlocked in the back of a slaver's van, and about to start a six year slavery commitment as a category II slave, it didn't seem possible. All that seemed possible was that we were about to get sold into slavery.

"We were so close," I lamented.

"No we weren't," Nicky said bitterly. "We only thought we were."

"How can you say that? We had over $87,000.00 worth of overdue invoices that could have come in any minute and we had that loan from Attila. We were just hours away from pulling this off."

"No," Nicky shook her head, "we were doomed from the start. We never had a chance. Just think about it for a second, we never had a problem with our invoices getting paid before we hired Lori as our bookkeeper?"

"Shit, you're right."

"There at the last we were making sales hand over fist. We should've been rolling in money."

"I sure seemed that way."

"I'd bet my right arm that all of those invoices were paid but Lori's embezzled our money. She needed our enslavement to cover up her theft. And I'd bet a kidney that she's headed back to the office right now to destroy every last record we have so that she can cover up any trace of her embezzlement."

"That lying, thieving, underhanded, ugly, inbred, whoring, troll. She's been planning this for weeks."

"More like months. Did you see how happy she was when we got collared? You'd thought she won the lottery and she had."

"Damnit. She's played us for fools."

"Lori took a hell of a risk by stealing from us. If she got caught, she'd be looking at six or seven years of category II enslavement. She'd be the one getting shanghaied right now, not us. She probably didn't expect we'd get the first loan extension and was sweating bullets for months once we did. But, once we got collared, she knew that she was only 24 hours from getting away with it. If we got enslaved, we'd get hauled off before we'd have a chance to discover the embezzlement. No wonder she was ecstatic."