Reporter Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers

He pushed them apart, and she pulled her denim skirt up to reveal her pussy to him, he smiled as he saw the prize before him. He planted wet kisses on the inside of her thighs and kissed his way up to it, he spread the lips of her pussy apart and his tongue ran up it, he slowly savored the taste of her musky nectar. Ashley moaned aloud as he slowly teased her pussy with his tongue until he got to her clit, then he licked, sucked and nibbled on it.

Ashley's hips bucked up towards his mouth as he did this and he took his right hand and inserted two of it's fingers. He did not vigorously finger her like he did in the car, this time he pumped them in and out of her tight pussy slowly. Ashley was moaning louder now and she met each thrust of his fingers with her hips so the two of them were working in perfect union. Soon she was having an orgasm as his mouth brought her off for the first time today.

Mark unbuttoned her skirt and with her help he pulled it off of her, then he pulled down his shorts to reveal the cock he talked about in the interviews. It was the biggest cock Ashley had ever seen, a full nine inches long, and as thick as her wrist on her dainty arms.

Without saying a word, his eyes locked onto hers, he climbed up back into between her legs and guided the large cock into her waiting pussy. Ashley let out a loud grunt as it penetrated the first few inches, Mark took his time and eased into her fully. Then the two of them began to kiss again and he gently pumped his cock in and out of her in a slow gentle rhythm. She was moaning passionately into his mouth as he gently fucked her, she locked her legs tightly around him pulling him into her. She broke off the kiss, her breathing was becoming more and more ragged and she was moaning louder.

"Oh god this feels so good, oh so good." She said.

"You like it nice and slow baby, don't you." Mark said.

"Yes, oh yes, I can feel every inch in every thrust, oh fuck me slow Mark." She said to him.

"You want it deeper Ashley?" He asked her.

"Oh yes can you get it in deeper." She moaned thinking it was not possible.

Mark moved her legs right up onto his shoulders and with the next thrust after that she could feel it push deeper inside of her. His slow methodical deep strokes were having their effect on her as she dug her nails into him and she arched her back towards him.

"Oh yes, oh yes, right there, don't stop, don't stop, oh god yes oh god I'm cumming." She screamed.

Mark waited for her orgasm to subside and then he got off of her and beckoned for her to get on top of his cock. Ashley climbed up on top of it, straddling herself over top of him and she eased her pussy down on his penis. She leaned forward putting her hands on the bed, Mark sucked hard on her tips and grabbed her ass with both hands.

"Now you are really going to get fucked, are you ready to get fucked hard Ashley?" He asked her.

"Yes, fuck me hard you fucking stud." She said.

Mark jack hammered his cock in and out of her pussy at a furious pace, all Ashley could do was moan, oh, oh, oh repeatedly. Her large tits were bouncing up and down, slamming hard against her chest, never before had her pussy endured a fucking such as this.

His stamina was incredible for several minutes he kept this pace up and never showed any signs of letting up. Ashley however was exhausted, this was turning into a marathon sex session, her arms hurt from trying to hold herself up. Her pussy was now stretched out, and Mark was able to go in and out of her without the slightest bit of resistance. She felt dehydrated, losing fluids from sweat and how much juice has oozed out of her pussy she thought, she lost count at how many times she had orgasm with Mark.

Now she was cumming again and after this orgasm subsided she collapsed on top of him panting, their sweaty bodies rubbing together uncomfortably. Mark stopped fucking her and let his still hard cock pop out of her pussy, Ashley felt both disappointed and relieved.

"Oh god, Mark, I'm all out of gas, I don't think I can go any longer." She sighed.

"Let me get out from under you." He said to her.

With that he slid out from under her and she was now laying on her belly, he got behind her and spread her legs. She thought he was going to do her doggie style so she tried to pull herself up, he instead pushed her down.

"Just lay there and relax, I'll take care of the rest." He said sliding his cock back into her.

Ashley took his pillow and flipped it over, she put her head down as Mark piston in and out of her from behind. She may have dozed off a few times but after a few minutes she was awoken by Mark's loud groans.

"Oh god Ashley, here it comes, oh shit yeah!" He groaned filling her full of cum.

He rolled off of her and laid down next to her, they did not speak or say anything, they ended up both falling asleep for a couple hours. Mark shook her awake, reminding her she had to go home and his parents would be home soon.

"So will I see you again?" He asked hopefully.

"Mark that was by far, the longest and perhaps the greatest sex, I ever had, but I told you it was a one time thing, we both got what we want so let it be at that." She said getting dressed.

"Well if you ever change your mind you know where to find me." He said watching her get dressed.

"Thanks Mark, for everything." She said leaving.

On the way home she stopped and changed into her workout clothes, then went home her excuse being she had an extra long workout. The following days she worked on her story and resubmitted it to Mister Aldrich, this time he liked it.

A week later she had a five minute segment on the six o' clock news, the most on air time she ever had and she was given some choice assignments after that. With career underway, she worked on having a new reinvigorated sex life with her husband.

A few weeks after that her son came home and told her about Mark, he ended up getting caught by his parents having sex with Karen. After a big argument he ended up leaving and moved in with Karen, Ashley felt bad that he had to leave home, but felt a slight tinge of jealousy that Karen would get to enjoy Mark for a longtime.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers
12