Repressed Memory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are sex scenes constantly running in the film. A bra shadow suddenly flies across the IMAX screen and silently lands a few chairs next to Trevor. Audiences shuffle away as two figures in the front row make love to each other loudly and mindlessly. Trev gets really uncomfortable and his stomach churns, as he thought that they were going to watch some good award-winning animation that he long to watch.

"I, uh... I'll use the restroom," Trev says to his friends as he stand and slowly move out of the rows of seats.

"I'll come with you." Ryan grabs Trev's hairless arm.

_________________________

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry," Ryan laughs awkwardly, "I didn't know those bastards wanted to watch that movie. I..."

Ryan's hard-on is rubbing so hard against his jeans now. He wants to reach down to adjust it, but he looks at Trev, embarrassed. Trev looks down at his impressive bulge, and then gives Ryan a wild evil grin. Ryan is surprised at the way Trev is smirking at him. It seems like a signal, but then, it didn't seem like Trevor at all!"

"Sorry, Ryan," Trev turns away, "the movie is getting into me."

Ryan hesitates, then looks around for signs of other people, then slowly and steadily reaches Trev's hand. He leads them into the big stall with a handicapped sign. Ryan locks the door behind him and kindly pushes Trev towards the glossy tiled wall. Trev quickly licks his dry lips and gulps. Ryan and prey's eyes securely locks as Ryan leans closer to Trev's anticipating face. Their heartbeats increase faster and faster, with Ryan's attempting to synchronize with Trev's.

Ryan tries to read what Trev is thinking, to see if he is ready for this or not; he does not want to start something Trev is not ready for. Trev returns with a soft tug at the back of Ryan's shirt. With that, Ryan plants his lips onto Trevor's. It was a soft, lovely kiss at first. Then Ryan goes for a second round, this time assaulting Trev's mouth-watering lips. Their growing cocks grinds against each other through Trev's slick basketball shorts and Ryan's hard blue jeans. Ryan burrow his tongue into his lover's moist mouth as his rough, but gentle hands find its ways to touch Trev's silky ass. The rhythmic squeezing of Trev's ass results in Trev moaning a bit too loud, but once they realizes no one else was in the restroom still, they continue their investigations.

Trev frees out a small childish giggle when Ryan whispers something hot into his lover's ear. In return, Trev slips his gliding hands under Ryan's shirt to feel the trenches between each popping muscle.

"Wanna taste me?" Ryan curiously asks Trev. Ryan lightly touches his forehead on Trev's. All Trev can do is smile and softly nod.

Trev lowers himself down to his knees until his eye levels with Ryan's fighting bulge. Ryan desperately lifts Trev's shirt and hangs it on the metal bar. Unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans slowly, Trev is driving Ryan mad. Ryan pulls his t-shirt over his head, revealing his shining six-packs and a little trail of fine hair running up to his navel.Ryan, desperate as hell, lets his jeans drop to his knees and an six inch cock was already poking out of his boxers. It was a bit red as it has been rubbing against the hard denim material for a while now.

"You're uncut like me," Trev informs Ryan.

"Yeah? You like uncut?"

"I've never done anything. I don't know if I like it or not."

"You're a virgin? You've never sucked?" Ryan seems surprised.

"I've only fooled around with my brother," Trevor replies, "I'm very inexperienced."

"I'll teach you." Ryan rolls up his thin foreskin and tells Trev to open his mouth. Slowly, he inserts his cock into a warm and wet mouth; a strong wet muscle commence to clean the underside of his dick.

The weird, but interesting taste of cock prompts Trev to suck Ryan's blushing cockhead to get a better taste. Ryan shakes and supports himself by pushing one hand against the wall, and guides his cock with his other hand. More blood rushes into his dick as if the mouth was its only source of heat. Ryan tugs on Trev's smooth black hair as his dick leaks precum like a fountain, flooding Trev with his own juice and body odor.

Trev, relishing every drip of his friend's precum, slightly drools like an excited puppy. Ryan glances at the gleaming splat of thick drool and quickly pulls his cock out and bends over to lick the drool off of Trev's chin. Ryan's cock is now glazed with Trev's slimy saliva, a hot and soothing gel covering every inch of his manhood. Trev wipes his mouth with his hand and gaze up into Ryan's eyes, his soul. Ryan's mouth opens to gasp for air.

"You ready to eat my cum?" Ryan asks bluntly.

"Does it taste good?" Trev asks curiously.

Ryan bursts in laughter. "I don't know, but we'll find out."

Ryan grips his wet hard-on and jacks in front of Trev's face. Trev's thick clear saliva made great lube for Ryan. Panting even harder now, Trevor can see a bit of white liquid coming out of his slit.

"Okay," Ryan says as if he's suffocating, "open your mouth. Don't swallow!"

Trevor quickly surrounds Ryan's cockhead with his curious lips and ropes of hot creamy cum jets into Trev's mouth. A rope hit Trev's roof of the mouth, and he gags a little, but he resists swallowing Ryan's man juice. Ryan's cock stops twitching and pulsing, and delicately pulls his dick out of Trev's mouth as orgasm drops one level at a time.

Ryan takes off his jean and boxer and switch places with the now naked Trevor. Leaning against the cold tiles with his legs spread apart, Trev sits with his butt stroking against Ryan's shrinking meat. Ryan holds his hand in front of Trev's mouth.

"Spit it out."

Ryan's cupped hand is filled with his own semen. He lowers his hand and dumps the cum onto Trev's hard cock. Trev moans and groans, rubbing his hands on Ryan's thighs as Ryan jacks Trev off. Ryan playfully bites Trev's ear and pecks Trev's neck, leaving thin webs of his own saliva.

"I'm... gonna... cum," Trev exclaims excitedly. Ryan gets the signal and jacks his lover even faster and harder. A rope of Trev's web shot up the air and lands on top of their bare shoulders. Another shot right onto Trev's chest.

"Shit, Trev! You know how to shoot your load like a rocket." Trevor sounds a guilty laugh.

A pool of semen gathers at the base of Trevor's meat, dripping down slowly through Trev's pubic hair. Ryan slurps the cum off his hand like tasty jelly, leaving none for Trev to try. Trev leans back, touching Ryan's muscular chest attached with tufts of golden fine hair, panting like a hurt animal.

"I love you," Ryan sincerely declares.

"I know," Trevor says, still breathing hard and sweating like a waterfall.

"Do you love me?" Ryan demands to know.

"I... I hate you."

A chill runs down Ryan's back.

"I hate you for not letting me taste your cum earlier!"

Ryan is relieved.

"I love you Ryan. I love you."

=========================

Trev wakes up to the scent of the food Taylor has prepared for him from yesterday. The room is dark, but the brightness from the living room lights his room up a bit. He swings his legs off the side of the bed and sits there motionlessly.

"Was it just a bad dream?"

Tired, Trevor walks out of his room and finds his brother sleeping on the couch. Using a finger, he lovingly scratches his brother's cheek. Taylor wakes up, but then jumps off the couch to face Trev, ready to comfort him again.

Trev clears his throat, and gives Taylor a broad smile. Taylor is a bit surprised.

"Are you... alright?" Taylor hesitantly asks.

"Yeah! I'm fine!" Trevor quickly replies.

"You are not... uh, feeling hurt or uh... anything?" Taylor speaks, concerned.

Trevor gives a curious look to Taylor.

"Ryan came over and left a while ago."

"Ryan? We... Why?"

"To... visit you. He was really concerned about you, and your friends as well." Taylor takes a deep breath. "Are you forgetting something?"

"Well, I feel like... Taylor, I had a nightmare. I was..."

Taylor waits for Trevor to complete his sentence.

"I was... raped. I was raped in the nightmare."

"You were raped in the... nightmare?"

"Yeah, I was..." Suddenly, a pain inflicts Trev in the arm. He flips his arm to find bloodied peelings on his skin, made from the rapists dragging him on the asphalt.

"I... was raped in... nightmare."

"Trevor, calm down. Stand where you are. It's okay. I'm here."

Taylor thought Trev looks too calm.

"We should get you to the doctor's."

Trev tries to recollect his thoughts and analyzes what Taylor is trying to say. Taylor immediately embraces Trevor tightly to prevent him from running into the kitchen or anywhere that he can harm himself.

"Taylor, I... I don't understand. Are you joking with me?"

Taylor's face turns bright red; tears escape his eyes, but Trevor is clearly still confused between his nightmare and reality.

"We need to get you to the doctor's... now!"

=========================

The two clean up using the thin one-ply tissues in the stall, and it was hard to rub off the tissues that ripped into pieces when it came in contact with Trev's saliva on Ryan's dick.

When they walk out of the restroom, the movie still hasn't finished yet. Trev didn't want to go back in, and he is a bit disturbed by the musty scent the cum is giving off of his body, but he finds Ryan's lightly washed hands very welcoming. Ryan looks at Trev with extreme excitement. Trev gives him back a grand smile.

"Trev, I..." Ryan cannot stop smiling at Trevor.

"Can you watch that with me?" Trev points to the large poster of the movie he wanted to watch.

"Of course!" Ryan shouts, alerting some of the people waiting in line for popcorn.

_________________________

Ryan firmly squeezes Trev's hand in his as they walk out of the theater. The elevator door splits and the two watches as Alex walks back and forth, obviously worried. The two waits for others to exit and lastly steps out. Alex waves at them immediately and almost charges at them.

"Where's Alex?" Ryan and Trev question in unison, then smiles at each other, unexpected of the harmony.

"Talk about him later. My mother found out I was purchasing porn on the net. She called me during the movie and she heard the background fucking and shit. She's gonna kill me when I get home. Dude, help me! Tell me what to do!"

"Well, given that she's so conservative and religious, you're pretty much screwed!" Ryan confirms the fact that punishment is unavoidable for Justin.

"Calm down. Your mom is really nice though, maybe she'll understand," Trev comforts, "no worries!"

"Shut up Trev! She's only nice to us only when you are around."

"Oh?" Trev feels proud.

"Let's just get going and leave the mess for Justin to solve... by himself," Ryan teases.

_________________________

"It's 11. My brother's gonna pick me up. You should start heading back home." Trev softly speaks to Ryan.

"Let me wait with you," Ryan begs.

"Hey, I want you to... to be able to go out with me again next time."

Ryan can only smile.

"Please! Go home! I don't want you to get grounded. I wanna..."

Ryan patiently waits for the sentence to finish. Trev blushes.

"Got'cha."

Ryan caresses Trev's hair and pecks him softly on the lips. The two gaze at each other for a moment before Trev powerlessly pushes Ryan to go. Ryan steps back and walks backwards, unable to cut off the eye contact until he trips and almost falls on his ass. Trev tries to reach out, but only giggles when Ryan regains balance.

Ryan drives pass Trevor slowly and waves good night.

The night is completely dark. The only light above Trev flickers and suddenly short circuits. Trev steps back, a bit fearful. To cheer himself up, he once again thinks about how Ryan made love to him in the restroom. That satisfaction gives Trevor a quick surge of energy rushes up to his sleepy head.

The light revives itself above Trev's head, only to die once more. And Trevor's nose and mouth is covered by a chloroform-soaked towel as two shadows pulls Trev around the corner of the building...

To be continued...

12