Republic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Teresa the world seemed to stop as they entered. All eyes seemed to be on them. She wanted to bolt. However, the aloof "Right this way please," from the young waitress and John's touch on her elbow reassured her. They were lead to a corner table. In the centre of the table was a small bouquet of wild flowers and a candle. Their table was the only one with such adornments. The candle was very redundant in the fluorescent brightness of the restaurant and the flowers seemed out of place. The waitress said abruptly but politely, "Your margaritas are on the way, sir. Here are the menus. Enjoy your meals. "

"You're not going to try and get me drunk and have your way with me are you?" Teresa's eyes sparkled "What's with the candle and the flowers. We're the only table that has them."

"I got the flowers and the candle too, although I didn't realize this place would be lit up like an airport lounge," he lamented. "I really wanted to make this evening special but I don't think they are..." He stopped and stared disappointedly at the water glass that held the flowers.

Teresa reached over and touched his hand. "Remember, John, this is Republic, not Seattle. Thanks for doing all of this it was sweet of you. When did you have time to do it?"

"While you were asleep. I'm trying very hard to impress you."

"You need not have bothered," she said as she bit her lip and looked down at her lap. The words had been delivered in a harsher tone then she had intended. John's heart sank. Then came the words spoken in a murmur as if she was afraid she would reveal too much. "You've made quite an impression on me already." Their drinks arrived and disappeared quickly. John ordered the combination plate for two and a large pitcher of lime margaritas. They ate, talked, laughed, and closed the restaurant. Arm in arm they meandered home and climbed the stairs to Teresa's apartment. Within moments, they lay naked in bed bathed by the moonlight that flooded through the alcove window. They snuggled together. Teresa's hand found John's cock. His hardness grew. She reached over to the nightstand, opened the drawer, and found a condom. "If this keeps up, I'll have to buy more of these," she quipped.

"Split the cost with you," he replied with a laugh and then moaned loudly as her fingers squeezed the latex over his penis.

Teresa straddled his body and her hands guided him into her moist warmth. Her fingers rubbed her hood and clit as she rocked back and forth. John's hands massaged her breasts. Together their urgency built. John felt her muscles squeeze hard around him. They came together and collapsed into each other's arms.

Teresa's loving hands and tissues had removed all evidence of their lovemaking. Then she coiled up in the comfort of John's embrace and enjoyed the rhythmic beat of his heart and the feel of his lips as they nuzzled her forehead. It all felt so wonderful, so right. "John, I love you." The words were barely a whisper and she tried to suck them back. She froze in silence waiting for his response. However, the shallow breaths of sleep and the whir of the air conditioner were the only sounds heard. Relieved and tired, Teresa slowly rolled out of his arms and curled up on the edge of the bed to sleep.

A warm teasing between her legs penetrated the haze of sleep. It moved up and down her inner thighs and across her mound. When it touched her labia, she found herself involuntarily arching her hips. Hot moistness found her clit. She felt soft, slow penetration. There was a vibrating pressure just under the edge of her hood. The warmth and tension built. Teresa began to moan. "Oh God, that's the spot!" Her breathing rate became a rapid pant. "There, that's it! Yes, YES, YES!" She screamed. "Oh God, don't stop!" She gushed. She writhed in ecstasy. All too suddenly for Teresa, it was over. She felt hot, wet lips caress her cheeks. Greedily she met then. Her tongue probed then the kiss was broken.

Teresa opened her eyes to find John lovingly looking at her. "That's how I would like to start every morning, from now on," he said.

Teresa bit her lip, then faint smile spread across her face. "That might be nice," she managed choking back the anxiety and fear that was building deep inside.

Over Sunday breakfast, John described his condominium in Kirkwood, his job, the joys of living on the coast, and his desire to look after Teresa. She listened silently and finished her coffee. Rising, she began to clear the table. John continued talking. Teresa interrupted him as she began to load the dishwasher.

"John, I don't need someone to look after me. I'm doing just fine by myself, thank you."

A startled look spread across John's face. "Tee, I was only..."

She didn't let him finish. "I'm not a city girl." She held up her hand and continued, "This may not be much but its mine, all mine, and I'm not going to give it up." A tense silence filled the apartment. Neither knew what to say. Teresa continued to fuss in the kitchen while John gulped done the rest of his coffee and then stared at the empty cup.

Moments later, Teresa broke his trance with a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, convince me that motorcycles are a safe way to travel. You know, I've never ridden on a motorcycle, I think it's about time for me to risk a little, don't you?" John managed a smile and rose from the kitchen table.

Teresa wore John's helmet and he wore the "beanie" he kept in the saddlebag just for occasions like this. A small cooler with some beer and sandwiches was strapped to the rack behind the pillion. They explored the back roads around Republic. Early in the afternoon, they found themselves sitting by a creek, enjoying the cool shade, sandwiches, and beer.

After eating, Teresa went for a walk by the water while John packed the empty beer cans and garbage in the cooler and strapped it back on the bike. Then he walked towards some bushes by the creek to relieve himself. He found what he thought was a secluded spot. As he unzipped and pulled out his dick, he paused, mesmerized by the sounds of the birds and the gentle rustle of leaves. He was about to return to the task at hand, when he felt fingers brush across his back and slip down his arm. He stood paralyzed.

"I've always wanted to do this," purred Teresa. "This may be my only chance," she continued reaching around him. Teresa's warm hand gently replaced his around his cock. "You don't mind do you?"

"Oh no. This is an everyday occurrence for me. My secretary..." A sharp tug on his penis cut him short. "I once tried to write my name in the snow..." he continued nervously, but again she cut him short with a tug.

"Just relax and let it go," she said in soft husky voice. John let out a deep breath, concentrated, and released. They both laughed as Teresa directed the pee first one way and then the other. She was disappointed as the pee stream withered while she was trying to chase a beetle. "Gee whiz, no more... That was fun... Now, let me see what else it can do." Teresa's hand began to milk his cock. One pleasure began to turn into another. He quickly stiffened.

Teresa moved in front of him. She stripped off her T-shirt. She was braless and her brown nipples were already hard and protruding. "I want you to cum on my tits," she hissed and knelt before him. John stripped off his shirt as Teresa quickly undid his belt buckle and jeans and pulled them down below his knees. Her hands caressed his balls and her fingertips teased the sides of his cock and pulled at his pubic hair. Teresa's breath quickened. John watched mesmerized, as her hand became a blur. Teresa could feel the pleasure and tension build within him. She smiled. She could feel her own wetness grow. John gasped and moaned. He involuntarily arched his back and his whole body vibrated. Teresa thrust her breasts up to meet the roping gobs of cum.

The ride home included a dinner stop and a race against a building thunderstorm. The storm won. It began to pour just as they reached the restaurant. Entering the apartment they stripped. Comfortable in their nakedness they hung their clothes to dry. Soon they were in each other's arms. "Tee, this was a wonderful day. You complete me. I would like..."

She didn't let him finish. "I can only live for the moment. I don't see much more than this, and right now, I just want to make love to you. Please understand." With that, she led him to bed. Their lovemaking was passionate but mechanical.

Teresa came out of the bathroom dressed in her bathrobe. In the light of sunrise, she could see John standing by the door. His bag was by his feet. "I'm not much for goodbyes," he said in a halting voice.

"Me neither," Teresa replied as she hugged him. "Your clothes are still damp."

"They'll dry quickly in the wind. Well, I guess..." he paused.

"I'll see you to the door."

On the back porch of the restaurant, they kissed one last time. Then she closed the door and returned to her apartment to prepare for another day. John loaded his bike then pushed it back into the alley. He stopped, gazed, and tried to capture and understand the moment. The warmth of the kiss lingered on his lips as he began his thoughtful and lonesome ride home.

12