Republican Mom

Story Info
Guy uses politics to score with his friend's hot mom.
10.6k words
4.34
227k
185
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers

Author's note all participants in any and all sexual activity are eighteen years of age or older.

1.

Spring was finally here and it was finally baseball season at our school, I was a starting left fielder on our varsity squad and we really looked good this year. Most of the starting lineup and the pitching staff were back from last year. We were one week before our first game when our starting right fielder, our second baseman and our back up shortstop were all busted for smoking pot on school grounds.

To fill in the roster we had to bring up two kids from junior varsity one of them was Tommy Welsh he could not hit very well but he is pretty fast and covered ground pretty well. The coach decided to move him over to centerfield and wanted me to work with him on his hitting. If I could make a singles hitter out of him or teach him how to beat out bunts he could be valuable to us getting on base.

So everyday we worked out with extra batting practice and base running practice, one day we stayed late, I missed my ride and my car was in the shop. That is when I met his mother Mrs. Angela Welsh, I have never seen her before but my first impression was what a milf. She is tall, maybe around five foot nine, she had short black hair, brown eyes, her breasts were small maybe 32C or 34B as the most, she had nice long tan legs and a small round rear end.

"Hey Mom. This is Kevin Johnson he is the guy I was telling you about who is working with me to get me ready to play varsity baseball this year." Tommy said.

"Hi Mrs. Welsh, pleased to meet you." I said extending my hand.

"Hi Kevin, nice to meet you to." She said taking my hand in her soft hand.

"Mom you think Kevin could come over for dinner tonight?" Tommy asked to my surprise.

"It's okay by me; would you like to join us?" His mother asked.

"Sure, I'll just text my mother on my cell and let her know." I said taking out my phone.

We got into their minivan and drove to their house; it was a nice home with a garage, a pool in the back. It was just Tommy, his father Steve and his mother, they had an extra bedroom and the house was nicely decorated. His mother already had dinner started in the oven, while we washed up she set the table and pulled out a nice pan macaroni and cheese and she baked a ham, sliced it up and put it on a platter. She poured milk for me and Tommy and water for herself, her husband had a glass of iced tea.

Steve Welsh is a man of average height, a bit of a belly on his midsection, bald, he introduced himself and we chatted on how Tommy was doing. He worked as production manager for one of the local companies and complained that it was hard for him to get to the games because spring was his busiest time of year.

While eating at the kitchen table Angela turned on Fox news and was watching the latest news, I never followed politics before so I did not know what they were talking about. His mother was watching insistently and his father just grunted and snorted.

"We got to get Romney in there, we can't handle another four years of this joker." She said taking a drink of her water.

"Eh. Who cares I get taxed to death no matter which one is in there, it's just a matter of which crook you like best." He said.

"Well most of the problems in this country have gotten worse thanks to the democrats and the left." She said.

"Whatever you say dear." Steve said getting up. "I'll be in the den with a beer if you need me. Nice meeting you Kevin."

"Thank you sir nice meeting you as well." I said. "Well thank you for dinner Mrs. Welsh, I should head home now, Tommy see you tomorrow."

"I'll give you a ride, Tommy start clearing the table for me; I'll take care of the rest of it when I get home." She said.

"You really don't have too; it's not too far of a walk." I insisted.

"No it's okay, come on let's go." She said grabbing her keys.

It was a ten minute ride home, the whole way we listened to talk radio and I found the smell of her perfume intoxicating. I found her very attractive and I took an opportunity to talk make small talk with her on her favorite subject, politics.

"Well I'm eighteen this year, but I really don't know who to vote for." I said.

"I can inform you if you would like, well at least about the candidates I like and I guess I can tell you why I don't like the other ones." She said. "Your families don't follow politics?"

"No not really, my dad passed away when I was young and my mother works too much to worry about those things." I said.

"I'm surprised they don't try to indoctrinate you in school, if those liberal teachers had their way you would all be socialists by the time you graduate." She ranted. "Well here you go, next time you are over we can talk more, and I enjoy informing young people."

"Thanks." I said getting out of the car.

That night alone in my room all I could think about was Mrs. Welsh and she was the focus of my night time masturbation fantasy. I looked forward to spending more time with her, even though I was not quite sure if I wanted to talk politics.

Two days later we finished practice, I was not sure if Tommy was ready yet, he had trouble finding pitches to hit. He could either be too selective or not selective enough swinging at a lot of bad pitches. After showering and getting changed back into our street clothes I offered to give Tommy a ride home. He called his mother and she wanted to know if I wanted to stay for dinner. As usual my mother was working late so it would be way better than ramen noodles so I agreed.

When we got to their house and went in Tommy's mother was in the kitchen, for a conservative woman she dressed pretty sexily when I saw what she was wearing. She had on a purple cardigan that buttoned up the front to her cleavage and a tight fitting pair of jeans.

"Hi Kevin, you guys have a good practice?" She asked.

"I think I'll do great if I get on base, need to really work on my hitting." Tommy said truthfully.

"Don't worry Tommy we will keep working at it." I replied.

"Well your father is working late and dinner will be in an hour to go with his schedule, I hope you like baked chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots and biscuits Kevin?" She asked after telling me the menu.

"Making my mouth water." I said and so are you I thought.

"C'mon Kevin, lets go hang out in the living room and watch television until dinner is done." Tommy said.

We were in the living room, Tommy was lying on the floor, watching television and I was sitting on the couch. His mother came in carrying her laptop; she surprisingly sat down next to me and wanted to start teaching me about politics. She gave me a history lesson about the beginning of the Republican Party and republican politics throughout history.

I made sure I paid close attention to everything she told me and showed me as I had a good view of her cleavage while getting my lesson in politics. It was unfortunate her husband came home when he did she shut her laptop and had to get up to finish setting the table for dinner.

I had to shift my hard on in my jeans before I could get up for dinner, it was a good meal and they had their usual routine of watching Fox news while eating. I said my good byes and she promised the next time she would teach me about Ronald Reagan and why everyone hates Bush.

A few days later our first game was here, you could not call it much of a game, it was against the perennial last place finisher in our league. It still counted in the records though, I only got to play three innings but I got three at bats, I hit a two doubles and a single, stole second and scored three runs. Tommy did well against a weak opponent and got to play the whole game he went three for four, stole two bases and scored three runs as well. We went on to win the game nineteen to three, it was a laughter to get us ready for the games we considered the real start of our season.

Next Saturday we had to travel and stay overnight in a motel to play in a tournament, we played in a game in the morning if we won we went to play in the championship game in the afternoon. If we lost we would play in the consolation game in the afternoon. It was considered an honor and only the best teams in our area were invited to play.

After the game as we were walking off the athletic field I caught sight of Angela and she was congratulating Tommy on his game. I went over to say hi and also to ogle her, she was wearing, and she had a pair of white shorts that not only showed off her great legs but her ass as well. The scoop neck tee shirt she was wearing actually made her breasts look bigger than they normally do.

"Great game Kevin." She said.

"Yeah, I feel bad beating on them twice a year, they are not a bad bunch of guys they are just not very good at baseball." I replied.

"Hey Kevin, we are having a barbeque on Saturday night want to come over?" Tommy asked.

"Gee, I don't know, I'm going to get fat on your mom's great cooking." I said.

"Well you are more than welcome, it is going to be unseasonably warm so I'm going to get the pool ready for the weekend, you will be able take a dip on Saturday, if you want to come over be there around four." Angela said.

"Alright, I might just do that." I replied thinking what kind of bathing suit she would be wearing.

I went to rejoin my friends after saying goodbye; on the way up to the locker room they were all making remarks on how hot Tommy's mom looked. I could not blame them she did look pretty hot today, but I was quick to point out a few other mom's there that looked good to get them off the subject of Angela Welsh.

Saturday rolled around and I really did not have much better to do, I finished my chores around the house for my mother. Changed the oil and filter on both her car and my car, checked all the fluids, air pressure, then it would be time to mow the lawn soon, so I took care of the lawn mower, changing its oil and I put a new spark plug in, pulled the cord and it ran fine.

My mother asked what I was going to do and said if I was not going to be around the house she thought she would drive and visit her sister. I told her about him barbeque I was invited to and she told to go ahead and have a good time with my new friend.

I went in took a shower, shaved, put some after shave on, I dress in a tee shirt and shorts and I put my swim trunks in my gym bag with a towel and some spray cologne. The one thing we had left from my father, which no matter how bad things would get money wise my mother refused to sell was his 1971 Barracuda. She loved to tell me stories about the car and how dad saved for four years and finally bought it when he was my age.

It sounds like an implausible movie, my dad's parents bought their house when grandpa got home from Vietnam it was right next door to the parents of his best friend who did not make it home. Dad saw the car in their driveway when they were cleaning out the garage and he fell in love with it. Then he overheard them talking about selling the car and my dad not old enough to drive yet asked if they could hold it for him until he had enough money to buy it.

The deal was made and doing odd jobs, washing dishes in a summer resort and working on a local dairy farm in four years dad had enough money saved up to buy the car. He drove the car everywhere mom said the first eight years he had it, and then he realized that the car was going to be a collector's item and he put it up only driving once in a great while. He told her someday he wanted to pass it down to his son and now with him gone it was mine and I took very good care of it. It only had thirty four thousand miles on it and the reason I did not have it is because I bought new rims for it and they were in the garage getting put on.

Now I was ready to go and I hopped into my car, with its shiny new rims and drove over to my teammate's house. Hoping to score points with his mother, I pulled into the driveway and Tommy and his father came over to check out the car.

"Wow kid that car is something else." He said to me as he looked it over.

"Thank you, everything is all original, except for the rims." I replied.

"Does this have the 383?" He asked.

"No it is a 340, but she's still pretty fast." I said.

"Well I've already had a six pack today, sometime you should let me take a spin around the block, I used to have a 1980 Camaro I bought used back when I was your age. Ended up selling it to help my parents pay for college." He said longingly.

"No problem Mister Welsh, I'll bring it over some time for you to give her a test drive." I said not really wanting him too but it would not hurt gaining his trust.

As we walked into the fenced in back yard I finally saw Angela who was setting the table on the patio. It was a large patio table with a huge umbrella over top of it; her husband had steaks cooking on the grill. She looked beautiful even with no make up and I was surprised she had on a bikini top and a pair of jean shorts.

Tommy noticed me staring and was kind of embarrassed by what his mother had on that he said something.

"Mom I thought you were going to wear one of your one piece suits." He said annoyed.

"Tommy this is a conservative suit, it's probably mild compared to anything Kevin has seen and your father likes me in two piece suits, right dear." She explained.

"Right dear, Kevin the steaks will be done in a few minutes." He yelled.

"Cool, I'm starved." I replied.

Kevin and I tossed the ball back and forth, talking about the team and upcoming tournament while we waited for dinner. I watched his mother out of the corner of my eye the whole time we played and how great her breasts looked in her top. The top was zebra striped and it like the shirt she was wearing the other day made her breasts look bigger, it had your standard clasp in the back and tied at the neck. She obviously either worked out or watched what she ate and must tan as her back and flat stomach was a nice light brown.

Dinner was ready and I made sure I sat across from Angela, so I could continue to absorb her looks and her body. The steaks were delicious we all drank iced tea during dinner and her husband was still drinking beer. We also had a tossed salad, macaroni salad with our dinner, after dinner we watched some baseball on television, while Mr. Welsh cleaned the grill and Angela put everything away and cleaned the table.

A couple hours after dinner the game was over, it was still warm, so Tommy and I hoped in the pool for a swim. His father was done with beer and was now drinking a Jack and coke. Angela came out and peeled off her shorts; she climbed down the ladder and was in the pool. The bottoms matched the top and her ass looked amazing in them, her legs also slender and muscular, lightly tanned.

We had a good time in the pool splashing around and playing, after a couple of hours we all finally got out. We all dried off and she put on her shorts and then a large loose fitting tee shirt they may have been her husbands. When we got in Tommy was checking out what was on television, he found that there was going to be movie marathon.

"Hey Kevin, there is a living dead movie marathon on tonight want to stick around and watch it, my will make popcorn." He said.

"Sure sound great." I replied.

Angela made us all popcorn, and then we settled in to watch the movie, three quarters of the way through the first movie Steve was snoring away. When it ended Angela woke him up and he staggered on up to bed, when she came back down she was wearing a sleep shirt that came down mid thigh on her and carrying her lap top. She made sure she did not give any view when she sat down and was busy surfing political sites and checking out blogs and twitters.

By the time the third movie came around I must of fell asleep during it, when awoke the living room was dark, the television off, Angela and Tommy were gone off to bed. I had to piss like a race horse and I knew the bathroom was upstairs so I made my way up to it.

I passed by Kevin's room and he was sound asleep, I closed the bathroom door and took a leak, I flushed the toilet. I washed my hands out of habit, turned the bathroom light back off and went out into the hall. Angela and Steve's room was open; I could hear him snoring loudly and wondered how she could sleep next to him every night.

For some reason I wanted another look at her before going down stairs, maybe so I could have a new mental image of her while I went down there to rub one out. Without making any noise I got to their doorway I could hear a different noise accompanying the snoring. It was soft moaning of a woman who was busy pleasuring herself, it was still warm and she had peeled off her night shirt. She was naked on her bed writhing about, her eyes were closed, I noticed how she could put up with the snoring as she had ear plugs in, so she never heard me come up to go to the bathroom either.

One hand was fondling her firm breasts, her nipples were large and hard pointing straight up in the air, her other hand was between her legs and she had two fingers stuffed into her pussy. She was frigging herself wildly working on having an orgasm, my seven inch cock was now stiff as a piece of steel and I stood stroking it fast and hard watching her.

Her body looked fantastic and to my surprise this conservative republican mom kept her pussy shaved as I watched her masturbate. Her breathing was becoming louder and her fingers were working in and out faster now, I too was stroking my cock faster than anyone could think was possible and as she had an orgasm I moaned aloud and shot my load out. Several spurts landed on the carpet a few feet into the bedroom the rest on my hand and I pulled my shorts up and moved back.

She slowly fingered herself as her climax subsided and eventually pulled her fingers out of her pussy, and then she got up and put her nightshirt back on. That is when I knew she was going for the bathroom and made my way quickly and quietly for the stairs. I was three quarters of the way down the stairs when I heard her exclaim aloud.

"What the hell did I just step in?" She exclaimed.

While I made it back to the couch little did I know she reached down to the carpet where she stepped and ran her hand through a couple globs of my cum. Then wiped some off her foot, she went to the bathroom and turned on the light. She stared at the thick white cum that was on her fingers, it was warm, fresh, she thought. She sniffed it, she loved the smell of cum, the taste of it and she could feel her pussy getting wet again. But her husband had drunk too much so she washed it off her hand quickly, but where did it come from. She knew it was not her husband, she went to the bathroom and went to check on her son, he was sound asleep and did not look like he was up.

"Oh my god." She whispered it was Kevin, she was thinking about him when she was masturbating, young, vibrant in shape. "He must have been up here to use the bathroom and he must have heard me, he was spying on me the whole time."

She slowly went downstairs, I was trying to sleep as she approached the couch and she sat down on the end and shook my legs. I stirred trying to pretend I was in a deep sleep and she shook them again saying my name aloud.

"Oh I'm sorry Angela I must have fallen asleep." I said groggily.

"Kevin, I know you were upstairs and I know you watched me in my bedroom." She said sternly.

"Sorry I just could not turn away from what I saw, you're very beautiful." I said

"Thank you, but it was for you to spy on me like that and wrong of me for doing what I was doing." She replied.

"You have an incredible body too." I added.

"Thank you again, but let's make a fresh start and try to forget tonight's inappropriate behavior." She replied.

"It's going to be hard to forget how beautiful and incredibly sexy you looked." I said my cock was now stirring at watching her.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers