Requiem for a Heavyweight Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex in public, Cindy gives Jeff a blowjob while Ken watches.
9.4k words
8.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

*

Jeff receives a public blowjob at the bar and Ken meets Roxanne.

Revised, rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 01:

Successful enough to afford any vehicle, Jeffrey owned several cars, but preferred driving his BMW, tanzanite blue, Alpina B6 coupe. He said that it was one of the best cars he had ever owned and he had owned them all, Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Corvettes. He said that he's too old for pure sports cars and wanted something more luxuries and something that would impress his clients at the same time, which is why he bought the Alpina.

Jeff based his claims that the BMW Alpina B6, is not a true sports car because it has a backseat. The backseat is best suited for small children. With a horsepower claim of 600 and torque at 590, if the Alpina wasn't an all-out sports car, Ken didn't know what was. Even with its heavy 4,750 weight, nearly as much as a Bentley Super Speed, the car still manages a sportscar 0-60 time of 3.3 seconds.

Prompt to meet Ken, they sat at a table with a view of Newbury Street. Even though Jeffrey's office was close enough to Newbury Street that he could have walked to the restaurant, especially on such a nice, sunny, Spring day, he preferred driving his car. Somehow, gifted in that regard, as if God was always watching out for him and moving all obstacles from his path, he found a parking space in front of the restaurant.

Instead of using quarters, he used Chuck E. Cheese tokens. After taking his nephew to Chuck E. Cheese, a playground restaurant for kids, he inadvertently inserted a token instead of a quarter. He discovered quite by accident that Chuck E. Cheese tokens would not only fit the meter but also give him two hours on the meter. Further, the tokens jammed the meter and stop it from counting down his time. Even though he could well afford to park his $140,000 car in any parking lot, he preferred sticking it to the city by using Chuck E. Cheese tokens to jam the parking meter.

The two friends sat talking about cars with the same enthusiasm as they had when they talked about cars in high school. Nothing changed except they both could afford whatever automobile they desired now. Even though Ken was as wealthy as Jeffrey, if not more, he preferred negotiating the city streets on his custom made, recumbent bicycle. There they sat as if still teenagers naming every exotic sportscar from Japan to Germany to Italy and to America. Jeff always had something interesting, insightful, and informative to add about each vehicle.

"Now that we've been talking about cars for more than an hour," said Jeffrey with a pause and looking at his watch. He sat back in his chair and took a slow sip of his beer before looking up at Ken. "I know the perfect car for you," he said with a smile. "I'm ready to make my recommendation on which car you should buy."

Ken could hear the drumroll of suspense as Jeff took a longer sip of his beer while scanning the room for available foxes. Always distracted by long, leggy women, he was always looking to sexually score. He focused upon a beautiful and sexy brunette sitting across from them at the bar. He smiled at her and she returned his smile while slowly crossing her long, sexy, shapely legs. Having built up the appropriate amount of suspense, as he always does with everything he says and everything he does, in the way that he does in a courtroom with a jury, he awaited Ken's reaction before speaking.

"Okay, Jeff," said Ken. Jeff looked from his friend to look at the attractive woman. "Jeff!" Ken hated playing games. Impossible for him to compete with someone who looked like her, he hated being in competition in trying to dissuade Jeffrey's attention away from the sultry, sexy woman. "So, which is it the BMW, the Porsche, or the Audi? I'm dying to know," said Ken with the same enthusiasm he once shared with Jeff over expensive automobiles when they were kids growing up in the same neighborhood in Boston. "Jeff," said Ken grabbing his arm.

'Knowing Jeff, surprising him and catching him off guard, he'd probably suggest that he'd buy a Corvette or a special version of the Mustang, a GT 500', thought Ken. With Jeffrey a snob when it came to fine, fast automobiles, Ken supposed that his friend didn't think him sophisticated enough to drive a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, a Porsche, or a BMW Alpina B6.

Jeff turned to look at Ken and smiled his ever present self-confident, smug smile, something he never showed his clients but always showed his adversaries. Albeit without the smugness, he gave him the same smile that he gave the jury when talking to them as if they were all close friends instead of total strangers. With Jeffrey always so relaxed and Ken always so nervous, jittery, and high-strung, he talked to him in the way that he talked to the jury as if they were sitting his living room having a beer or sipping coffee. He talked to Ken as if he was someone on trial for murder and Jeffrey was his lawyer trying to calm him and assure him.

"None of those," Jeff answered quickly before looking away from Ken to watch the leggy woman slowly uncross and cross her legs again.

* * * * *

Sometimes, especially in the way that Jeff lavishly lived a lifestyle as if there was no tomorrow, he imagined Jeff as F. Scott Fitzgerald's Great Gatsby reincarnated in the 21st century as a successful lawyer instead of a bootlegger. As if he was an unnoticed fly on the wall, instead of his best friend from childhood, Ken imagined his role as that of the lowly Nick Carraway in Fitzgerald's novel. No matter what they had planned, Ken always took a backseat to the women, the trips, the adventures, and the lavish affairs and events in Jeffrey's life.

The epitome of an eternal bachelor, in the way that Ken did early in his life, he could never see his best friend getting married and having children. Unlike Ken who was always so careful, cautious, and never reckless, especially with his research and experiments, Jeff enjoyed living fast and easy on the edge of life. When he wasn't practicing law, he was attending cocktail parties and rubbing elbows with Boston's powerful, influential, and elite. Boston still had plenty of families with real, old monied wealth and political influence and power.

Because Jeffrey was so charismatic and good-looking, many of those Brahmin families hoped that he'd take a romantic interest in their debutante daughters. Some of these women, once elegantly beautiful, had long since passed their age of maturity, their prime, and/or had been divorced or tarnished with scandal in some way. It's not easy for an aristocratic woman of good social standings to meet an eligible, untethered, young man of good social standings, someone who wasn't after her wealth, her position, and/or her property. Those in that position of power and wealth were more looking to make a political, social connection than they were a marriage.

A term coined by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. that he gave to the highest-ranking caste of wealthy, educated, elite members of Boston's social society of the 19th century, the undercurrent of old money, wealth, power, and influence still controls everything in this country. One may think that it's the politicians who have all the power and the influence but it's those with deep pockets behind the scenes who make the politicians dance to whatever music they want by financial supporting their campaigns. Those in office have learned the hard way not to give a deaf ear to those with vast amounts of money to contribute to their campaigns in exchange for continuing to support their causes and their personal agendas.

"Here's to dear, old Boston, the home of the bean and the cod, where the Lowells speak only to the Cabots, and the Cabots speak only to God," was a quote made in 1910 at a Holy Cross alumni dinner about Boston's blue bloods.

Unlike Ken, Jeff enjoyed living alone. He enjoyed living in his two-bedroom, luxury condo that overlooked Boston Harbor. He enjoyed coming and going as he pleased with apologies to no one. Then, there the exotic cars he bought, the expensive trips he took, and the lavish parties he attended and gave. A married man with children couldn't do any of those things. Burdened with responsibilities, a married man with children would have his wings clipped and his testicles confined to just one woman. In the way that Ken enjoyed being faithful to one woman, as if needing sex as his validation of being desired and wanted, Jeff needed a continual and a constant variety of women.

Nonetheless his faults, he was a good friend and a good man to know should Ken ever have trouble with the law and need a well-connected lawyer. As if Jeff was his mother, it was because of Jeff's constant nagging and continual urging that Ken returned to MIT to graduate and earn his Master's degree a year later. A waste of his time and his money, convolutedly, he only returned to school to please his friend. He only returned to school because he thought, perhaps, his life would be more like Jeff's life, charmed, privileged, and fortunate.

Only, his life wasn't anything like Jeff's life. Instead of feeling confident about the law and about his job as a lawyer, Ken was always filled with self-doubt and failure, especially when one of his experiments didn't work. Where Jeff always had his law books to reference to, Ken was continuing treading new ground with his robots, robotics, and artificial intelligence. As a trial lawyer, Jeffrey went where many had gone before him and, conversely, Ken was inventing things that had yet to be invented.

Yet, having a bachelor's and a master's degree from MIT opened doors that would have otherwise remained closed. Having an advanced degree from MIT allowed him access to the inner circles of those scholars who conducted research and experiments all day, every day. In the way that those few privileged who graduated from Harvard Business School were invited to join the inner circle, the exclusive, private, men's fraternities, and uppity, country clubs that dotted Boston and the world, Ken was invited to rub elbows with scientists and researchers. Moreover, those who passed out grants, no matter how giftedly smart he was, would never give a multi-million-dollar grant to a quitter and a college dropout.

* * * * *

Jeffrey enjoyed another slow sip of his beer without removing his eyes from the gorgeous woman. He delayed answering Ken to further build the suspense. Driving Ken crazy, Jeffrey stared at him in the way that he stared at those who challenged him in a court of law.

"None of those?" Ken looked at his friend as if he was nuts or pulling his leg. Now, forget about him suggesting that he buy a Corvette or a lowly Mustang, Ken figured that Jeff was going to suggest that he'd buy another bicycle or a motor scooter. Ken couldn't help but feel affronted by his friend. Even though they had known one another most of their lives, as if they now lived on opposite ends of the universe, Ken didn't understand Jeff in the way that Jeff didn't understand Ken. "What do you mean none of those?"

Ken hated it when Jeffrey acted so smugly smart. Even though Ken was a brilliant man, albeit in his career of robotic science, Jeffrey had a way of making anyone feel stupid. In the way that Jeff was a gifted lawyer who, no doubt, would be a judge one day, he could have been a psychiatrist. He had an innate ability to read people. A handy trait to have, he could instantly tell if someone was lying or telling the truth.

"I know a guy," he said turning to Ken and focusing his attention on him to calm his perceived injury. He pulled a pen from his inside jacket pocket and wrote a phone number on the back of his business card. "Give him a call. You'll have to make an appointment, of course. Just tell him that I recommended him to you and he'll take care of the rest. Trust me, gifted when it comes to automobiles in the way that you are with robotic science and I am with the law, he has a knack for matching cars with people. He will help you to pick the perfect car. He helped me pick the Alpina."

Jeffrey stood to leave.

"Hey," Ken looked at his friend as if he was his lawyer deserting him in his time of need. "Wait. Where you going?"

Jeffrey turned to give Ken a Cheshire cat smile, a smile that he hated and a smile that made him feel inferior to his friend. Then, he gave him a wink and a head nod in the direction of the woman.

"Where do you think I'm going?" He laughed. "Rather than sit here and talk to you, I have more pressing business with a long, legged brunette," he said laughing again.

Jeff turned from Ken to walk over to the woman.

"Wait, tell me before you go," said Ken. "Just tell me one thing. What kind of car are you recommending that I buy? What make, model, and year is it? What color is it?"

Jeffrey turned to Ken and smiled.

"I won't tell you the car but I'll give you some hints," said Jeff with a laugh. "Don't think small. Think big, very big. Don't think socially responsible. Think socially irresponsible. Forget everything I ever told you about fast cars and sportscars. Loose your carbon footprinted conscious, Ken. Think angry Rottweiler instead of timid Chihuahua. Think sledgehammer instead of carving knife," said Jeffrey with a loud laugh. "Then call the guy on the card. His name is Jake. He'll sell you the car that you don't even know you want until you drive it."

Ken looked at his friend stunned as Jeff left him to approach the beautiful woman.

"Rottweiler? Sledgehammer? But I want a car, not a dog or a tool," said Ken as he watched his friend work his magic on yet another woman.

Ken wondered how he did it. Maybe he told him that he was a rich, successful lawyer. Maybe he told them that he drove a $140,000 BMW Alpina B6. Maybe he told him that he owned an exclusive, multi-million-dollar condo overlooking Boston Harbor. Maybe he lied to them and told them that he was looking for a wife and they were the one. Maybe, in the way that he was so ungodly and uncannily, sexually successful with women, he told them all of the above.

Chapter 02:

After anxiously awaiting an answer on which car he recommended and not receiving one, disappointed that his friend left him for another woman, yet again, Ken watched Jeffrey work his magic with the leggy brunette. As if he was Casanova reincarnated, a natural born woman killer, Jeffery was a master in getting whatever he sexually wanted from a woman. Making his sexual intentions immediately known, his hand found her knee and rested there while playing with the hem of her skirt.

Slowly and gradually, as if already undressing her, not giving a care that he was in a public place of business, he raised her skirt higher and higher. When she didn't stop him from raising her skirt from her knee to her thigh, he raised her skirt even higher. Ken wondered how far Jeffrey would go. He wondered how far the woman would allow him to go. Instead of slapping him and voicing her outrage at his forwardness and aggressiveness, she giggled with delight.

As if she was a hooker that he had paid for her time in advance, she played along with his game of erotic seduction by uncrossing her legs and exposing more of herself for Jeffrey's sexual enticement and to Ken's leering, peeping eyes. Obviously, she was ready to sexually play with him as much as he was eager to sexually play with her. It was then that he saw a wide open legged flash of her shapely thighs and her bright, white panties. It was then that he watched Jeffrey placed his hand between her legs to touch her pussy through her panties, cup her pussy through her panties, and rub her pussy through her panties.

'Oh, my God,' thought Ken. 'Are you kidding me? I don't believe this. They're having sex right here in the restaurant.'

Happening so fast, the sexual seduction was all so sudden and all so unexpected. As if he was dreaming it, Jeffrey sexually molesting a woman in public that he had just met was all so surreal. As if Ken was having a sexual fantasy while awake, it was all so sexually exciting to watch his friend having sex with this woman. Not caring that he was watching, it was all so enticingly erotic watching his friend seduce this woman right in front of him.

'This is unbelievable. Within just a few minutes, he's already masturbating her through her panties. How does he do it? What's his secret? Why can't I get laid?'

* * * * *

They were talking, whispering really, and their mouths were so close that Ken thought that they were kissing. Mesmerized with watching his friend seduce yet another woman, Ken watched as Jeff's hand climbed higher and higher up on the outside of her clothes. He watched Jeffrey cup her breast through her blouse while deftly fingering her emerging nipple. While rubbing her pussy through her panties with one hand, he felt her breast and fingered her nipple through her blouse with his other hand.

'This is crazy,' thought Ken while starting to get an erection from watching his friend about to have sex with this woman right here and right now in a public restaurant.

With her legs spread and Jeff's hand buried in her panty clad cunt, he rubbed her pussy through her panties. Ken couldn't believe that Jeffrey was rubbing her pussy through her exposed panties. While feeling and fondled her blouse clad breast, he fingered her nipple through her blouse. By the huge impression her erect nipple made in her blouse, Ken could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. As much as he couldn't believe that Jeff was rubbing her pussy, he couldn't believe that Jeffrey fingered her nipple through her blouse. Unable to look away, Ken continued watching as Jeffrey pulled the material of her panty to one side to find and finger her sweet wetness.

Then, something as sexually exciting as it was unexpected, the woman looked over at Ken to watch him watching her. Seemingly, she didn't care that Jeffrey was exploring her sexy, shapely body in a public restaurant nor that Ken was seeing her naked cunt. As if he was a gynecology intern instead of Jeff's best friend, Ken couldn't believe that he was seeing her glistening wet, pink pussy. Seemingly, she didn't care that Ken was watching Jeffrey masturbating her, leering at her exposed panties, and peeping at her brown, trimmed pussy. If anything, she appeared to enjoy putting on a sexy, public, sexual show for him.

He watched her lean into Jeffrey and whisper something in his ear. Obviously, she said something about him watching them because Jeff laughed before looking over at his friend and smiling. As if they were home alone or in a hotel room, instead of being at the end of the bar after most of the lunch crowd had already left, they continued sexually playing with one another. There were just a few stranglers at the other end of the restaurant. The bartender, who no doubt knew Jeffrey and was accustomed to his sexual fetish of having sex in public, went about his business of cleaning glasses and paid them no attention.

Ken figured, knowing Jeffrey as he did, that he did had sex with women in public regularly. Since his college days at his frat house, Jeffrey had always been into public sex. As much of a voyeur as he was an exhibitionist, he liked to be watched while having sex with women. In the way that Ken watched his best friend having sex with women then, he watched his best friend having sex with a woman again now.

While he teased her clit with his fingers, Ken watched as her hand moved higher up on his thigh until she kneaded the bulge that appeared in his pants with skillfully, experienced fingers. In the way that Jeff rubbed her pussy through her panties, she fingered Jeffrey's prick through his pants. Seemingly, as much as he wanted to have sex with her, she obviously wanted to have sex with him. Obviously, a perfect, sexual match, they both liked to be watched while having sex.