Rescue Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Rachel after they left our room and asked her if she could run. Rachel said that the shower and bath helped but she wasn't sure how fast she could move. I told her we were in danger. I immediately got up dressed in black cargo pants, T-shirt, gloves and black handkerchief over my head. I gave Rachel the same.

We grabbed the two hiking packs loaded with food and weapons I hid in a suitcase. I told Rachel the sea was beyond the courtyard wall and we could go that way but I saw a door in the cellar. I would rather we went down there because I'm sure that's how the slaves were brought in and it would be less guarded. Rachel trusted my instincts and wasn't up for scaling huge walls. We packed our bed with clothes making two forms that looked to be sleeping. Afterwards we crept across the courtyard on our stomachs then slid into the kitchen upon our backs.

It was pitch black everywhere but we could distinctly make out noises. Rachel opened the cellar door and I took out a small dull flashlight and we huddled together down into the cellar. We passed by the subs in cages and I wish we could've rescued them also but we had enough danger facing us two well trained operatives. Once we were down to the lowest level of the cellar I checked the back wall where the problem slaves were and sure enough it gave. Once opened Rachel and I slipped through. We walked through what seemed to be a tunnel for miles.

We left landlines to be sure we weren't circling. Once outside it was starting to get light. I turned and saw a boat on the west but guards were coming from the east of us. We were right outside of the back of the mansion. I told Rachel to run for it but she had already removed her weapon and started firing at the guards.

Three dropped but two were still chasing us as we zigzagged towards the boat. I rolled behind a giant bolder then shot and killed the other two guards who were chasing us. We made it into the little dingy before the guards from the tunnel could catch up. I knew other guards were coming but I didn't want to be too aggressive on the small motor so I eased down river instead of up hoping to land on another island where we could contact the agency.

Rachel thought it would be best to circle back around to Athens since we had plenty of fuel. I agreed with her especially since she had contacts there. As Rachel guided the boat thru the water I picked up my binoculars and kept watch for the guards. That's when I heard a helicopter overhead. Rachel turned the motor on and went to an over pass blocking their bullets. I took aim firing as they leaned out the sides of the helicopter.

Rachel joined me and soon she hit the pilot and I hit two passengers. The helicopter dropped out of the sky and Rachel moved on towards Athens now with more speed. Once we made it to Athens it is now September 2, 2014 0500 ( 5 am). We picked up our hiking packs and ran the few miles to Rachel's safe house. I was very surprised at how well she had been holding up.

Once we reached the safe house. I took a hot shower then gave Rachel a bath with sulfur and other healing methods. Once we were done I rubbed her down with ointments. Her skin felt so hot beneath my palms and I was beginning to feel her up. I heard Rachel moan as I rubbed her breast. It was more of a phenomenon than angels singing. Tearing myself away from Rachel in private I applied my tanning oils and facial creams, my contacts, and eye ointment. I then got dressed in dark blue jeans that fit well and a nice blue print shirt. I kept on my black wig and sunglasses. When I saw Rachel she was absolutely beautiful in a red silk wrap around skirt, red and black print short sleeved blouse and Chinese Bobbi pins sticking out of a neat bun. She had two long locks curled at her temples and dark lipstick on her lips. Her shoes were black high heels.

Michelle : "You look great Rachel. How are you feeling?" I asked.

Rachel : Rachel had a lovely south Australian accent. "I'm doing alot better. Thank you for your help. I don't know if I'd been able to take anymore after yesterday." Rachel replied gloomily.

Michelle : "You're very strong Rachel. To go through that ordeal with Charisma and those guards then escape with me. Now here you sit absolutely stunning as if it was just another ordinary day. You are truly inspiring." I said with admiration.

Rachel : "It is ordinary. Life goes on. I can only be in this moment. If I get lost in a past moment I would surely die. Let's eat and no longer remember yesterday. It is now dead and put to rest."

Michelle : "I agree. My contact should be here shortly and we both will return to our respective homes."

Rachel : "I unfortunately do not have a so called home. I guess I will be pleased to be in Australia again."

Michelle : "I feel the same Rachel. I lost anything resembling a home years ago. I wish one day to not only have a home but to have a family to share it with."

Rachel : "I have always wanted a family also." Rachel stared off into the distance looking very sad. After a long silence she spoke softly. "I am unable to have children. When I was a teenager a jealous woman was upset at her boyfriend for looking at me. She shoved a screw driver in me and it tore my uterus among other things."

Michelle : I froze growing upset at the woman in the story. "How could a woman do that to a child? Let alone another human being. This is what makes me glad I haven't had to interact with many people."

Rachel : Rachel leaned over and took my soft hand inside of her palm and squeezed gently while looking into my eyes. "Not all people are bad." She informed me. "What's your name by the way?" She asked not releasing my hand or looking away.

Michelle : I licked my lips slowly as we stared into each others eyes and she stroke my palm with her thumb. I felt a volt of electric currents simmer inside of my body. I spaced out a minute and came to with her laughing a beautiful laugh then asking was I okay. "I'm fine sorry. My name is Michelle."

Rachel : "Does anyone call you by a variation?"

Michelle : I thought about that and answered very truthfully. "No one ever calls me anything accept when I'm on a case. Then I'm addressed by that name. My handler Richard or Dick as I call him just address me by my ID number. Mandy calls me dear girl sometimes but never Michelle."

Rachel : "Must be bloody awful going through life as if you don't exist. I'm glad we met Michelle. Now you have one true friend."

Michelle : "Thank you Rachel! I really appreciate that. I've never made a friend before. What do I need to do?"

Rachel : "I believe real friends care about you. We should be able to completely trust one another. I am going to set up an email address just for you so you can contact me always. What would be easy for you to remember?"

Michelle : "I've always been a fan of the American television show Alias. How about SBdoppleganger1.5? Its her initials and my favorite episode."

Rachel : "That's very clever! I set it up. Now you can stay in touch with me anytime from anywhere."

Michelle : "That's great Rachel!"

The rest of our time together we discussed our lives and interests. I found out Rachel loved to surf at Yorke Peninsula - 3 hours drive from Adelaide where she grew up. She was a water person whereas I preferred the land. I loved to hike. Rather through the deserts of Egypt or the mountains and rainforests. I promised Rachel I'd learn to Jet ski if she'd accompany me on a trip to Cairo. Just then our helicopter arrived and we were taken to our planes. Hers going to Australia mine to Ethiopia. Rachel surprised me by giving me a hug and kissing my cheek. I thought I'd never wash that cheek again as I watched her disappear down the runway and I walked up the stairs to my plane. I had only known Rachel 24hrs but I missed my new friend already.

Never having a friend before I immediately sent Rachel an email titled friend to friend. I told her how much I enjoyed talking to her, how tired I was from our ordeal and how worried I was about her wounds. I also included how I wished we could've spent more time together. Just then I noticed my plane engine was smoking, I looked farther and sure enough it was on fire. I walked to the cockpit and it was empty. With no time to panick I grabbed the nearest parachute and jumped from the plane. My only thought was did I remember to press send on my email to Rachel.

The next thought I had is of how bad my luck had been this past week. First I was identified on a simple mission retrieving Intel from a Russian spy. Then by Governor Abraham Wellington. I have done those type of missions millions of times before and this time I had to kill two men and I ended up severely hurt. Then while rescuing Rachel, both Nanette and Charisma were killed. Now upon rescue my plane's engine explodes. Could these all be mere coincidence? When I land in the middle of a Brazilian rainforest I decide to lay low for awhile and not report with my agency. I tracked through this familiar terrain for a few days to my modernized tree house I had built that no one knows about. When I get inside its grimy but filled with supplies. Exhausted I walk upstairs and lay down on my kingsized bed falling asleep immediately.

I checked my phone when I woke up. I'd only been sleep for fifteen minutes. I noticed I had an email from Rachel. She was trying to sleep but couldn't and informed me she missed laying inside my arms. I decided to be honest also and told her how exhausted I was an how I passed out only to wake fifteen minutes later looking for her. How could it be possible to meet someone and be this attached so quickly? What has Rachel done to me that now at a time where I needed to rely on all my training all I could think about was her. Rachel suggested I call so we could get some sleep. I stripped down then got under the covers getting comfortable staring at the number I had just tapped into my phone. After taking several deep breaths I pressed send.

Rachel : "Hello there Michelle." I loved how she said my name like Me Shell.

Michelle : "Hello Rachel!

Rachel : "You sound great. How are you? How was your flight?"

Michelle : I pondered telling Rachel everything. Instead I replied with traditional Ethiopian dialect. "Thanks be to God. I am well. Had a few difficulties but all is well. How are you Rachel?"

Rachel : "I'm great dear. I love your accent. Its very soothing. I'm falling asleep already. Lol.

Michelle : "I'm very sorry dear Rachel. I didn't mean to bore you into sleeping. When I'm not concentrating on my words or particular accent I guess it drifts back into traditional Ethiopian since there is where I've spent my time the most."

Rachel : Rachel laughs softly. "Don't apologize dear girl. The purpose was for us both to sleep. Why don't you tell me about your family and life growing up in Ethiopia."

Michelle : "I don't know what it was like. I woke at the age of 16 inside of a hospital. I was in the morgue waiting to be autopsied but thanks be to God they never got around to it. Once I opened my eyes I was taking to a different floor where I was operated on. I had lots of scarred tissue on my brain from a very brutal encounter that I'm glad I can't remember. I can't remember my parents or family that good either. I only remember pieces like little islands in an ocean. I remember being in Colorado inside the States. My father built a huge treehouse in the yard. I loved it. He would climb up and we'd fall asleep while he pointed out the constellations. That's why I built this house I live in now. Its connected to lots of trees high up in the sky. I feel closer to my father here."

Rachel : "I'm sorry you can't remember honey. Maybe it's for the best though." Rachel stopped talking while thinking of horrible things in her past. "I wish I could forget somethings and start all over. I'd probably never have been an agent."

Michelle : Michelle thought about Rachel never becoming an agent and she grew very sad. "If you were never an agent we would've never met."

Rachel : Rachel immediately wished she had never said that to Michelle. "No I don't think we would have NEVER met. I think it would have just been in some other way. How could I not meet my guardian angel? You're protecting me and keeping me safe even now so I can sleep peacefully."

Michelle : "Sleep tight Rachel." I already knew by her soft breathing inside my ear that she was fast asleep and soon I joined her.

Michelle woke up feeling very refreshed. Usually she wakes up before the sun rises but this morning she managed to sleep in for the first time. She got up and took a hot shower and was just about to get dressed when Rachel called.

Rachel : "Hello Michelle. I slept fabulously and just had to tell you thanks."

Michelle : "Hello Rachel. I slept very well also. I haven't slept in this late ever before. Your breathing in my ear was hypnotic."

Rachel : "That sounds creepy hon. Heavy breathing in your ear over the phone like those pranks!" Her laugh was infectious.

Michelle : I was laughing along with Rachel. "No not in a creepy way silly girl! When are we going jet skiing so I can take you to Cairo?"

Rachel : Shuffling around she retrieved her itinerary and began looking over her schedule. "If the agency doesn't call me in I should be free the next three weeks hon."

Michelle : "That's perfect. I'm on a leave also for now. How about you come here so that I can show you my home? I am by a huge lagoon and its a very private area."

Rachel : "That sounds like a lot of fun dear. Email me the coordinations and I'll be there very soon."

Michelle : "Oh Rachel I can't believe I'm actually going to see you again! I have so many adventures flying through my head for us."

Rachel : "I'm excited too Michelle. I just received the coordinations you sent. I shall be there soon hon. Oh, one promise for when I arrive. No make up, contacts or wigs. I just want to see you Michelle."

Michelle : "Okay Rachel that's an easy promise only we will have to go out late. My skin, eyes or hair cannot take the heat else it will all burn."

Rachel : "I have no problem with being cooped up inside the house with you dear. Oh Michelle. I don't wish to hang up but if I'm to get ready to see you I must be going."

Michelle : "Alright Rachel. I understand lovey. See you shortly."

Rachel : "Ciao for now Bella!" Then she blew a smooch into the phone before it went dead.

Michelle stood staring at the phone wondering what Rachel's kiss would be like. A shiver ran up her spine as she realized Rachel would be at her house shortly. Michelle rushed to get her clothes on then got inside her four Wheeler and went into town to get groceries.

Meanwhile Rachel went inside of her Intel building to report to her handler when she noticed she was in a deep discussion with a beautiful Indonesian woman. That's when she heard Michelle's name and the agency that she worked for. Apparently there had been plenty of threats on the girls life as different contractors were hired to dispose of the girl but no one knows what she looks like since her appearance was constantly changing. Rachel heard the Indonesian woman tell her Intel that the threat meaning Michelle has been taken care of finally. Rachel left the building what she prayed was undetected. She knew she had to reach Michelle before her agency found out she was still alive.

Once Michelle was back from getting groceries she contemplated calling the agency but she decided she needed a vacation after her last ordeals and very much wanted to spend time with Rachel. Unbeknownst to her she began making her place into a lovers den with dim lights, scented candles and mood music. Once done inside she made sure the two jet skis she ordered from the village had arrived. They hadn't yet so she sat out on the dock blocked by lots of trees and a wooden pavillion waiting for their arrival. Once the delivery came she secured both inside of her harbor by her boat then thanked the delivery boys. Everything was ready for Rachel accept tonight's meal. Michelle went inside and prepared a traditional Brazilian meal. Shrimp stew cooked in coconut milk and palm oil with veggies, little rolls of bread with cheese baked inside and hazel nut chocolate truffles made with condensed milk. She set the table with fresh flowers and two candles along with her best Dinnerware.

Rachel hurried and grabbed the bags she packed this morning then drove down to the airport where she caught a private flight to Ethiopia. Once she landed in Ethiopia she took a helicopter to the coordinates Michelle gave then she landed. Michelle was there waiting in a beautiful four Wheeler. The women hugged like they haven't seen each other in ages. Rachel once again surprised Michelle with a feathery kiss on the lips. Michelle gathered Rachel's luggage to stop from blushing or keep Rachel from noticing then she drove to the house.

Rachel : Once Michelle parked into the carport Rachel exclaimed, "My goodness Michelle when you said treehouse I assure this is not what I had in mind. This is very extravagant! You created this yourself?"

Michelle : "No dear. I had help from the local contractors. Come inside I will give you a tour. It's just like a regular house only up in the trees."

Rachel and Michelle climbed up the spiral staircase leading up the twenty feet to the entrance of the house. Once you enter there is a mud room with a wardrobe to hang your coat and shelves for your shoes. After the mud room is the office. To the right of the office is are two guest bedrooms with bath, laundry room, master suite with bath wic and vestibule, kitchen with peninsula and island bar, dining room, great room and sunroom.

Michelle left Rachel's things inside of her bedroom and it didn't go unnoticed by Rachel.

Rachel : "This is a great house Michelle. I absolutely love it. It fits your personality too."

Michelle : "Thank you Rachel! Im very glad that you like my home."

The two women sat down and ate the delicious Brazilian meal Michelle cooked while chatting about past jobs and adventures.

Rachel : "I'm kinda tired you mind if I lay down for a bit?"

Michelle : "No of course not Rachel. You get all of the rest you need. I'm just going to go check on a few things while you sleep."

Rachel : "I don't know how to ask this so I'll just say it. Michelle will you lay with me? I'm going to take a hot shower then I'm going to need the ointment rubbed on my wounds. I thought maybe we could shower and sleep together like before."

Michelle : Rachel had this incredibly sexy look as she sat there looking vulnerable. "Of course Rachel. I'd love to shower and nap with you."

I led her into my bathroom where I undressed her slowly. My shower is the only thing I own inside my home that is modernized. I spent thousands of dollars but it was well worth it. When we got inside I changed the settings and water hit us at every angle. I changed them again so it fell down from the ceiling like rain.

Rachel : "I'm so impressed. This feels great."

I smiled proudly at her then she took my hand inserting bath wash so I could wash her. I lifted her hair and placed it over her shoulder. I rubbed the bath wash onto her neck and shoulders then slowly down her back as she leaned forward her ass pressed back into me. I slowly made my way to her soft yet firm ass. I used my palms to massage her flesh. I washed her front caressing each breast as i washed her then I washed over her hard abs where the most damage was done. Rachel couldn't suppress her moans as I washed her beautiful pussy. When done washing her I turned off the water and we stepped out and dried off. I carried her into the bedroom laying her face down on my bed and put the ointment on her wounds. It seems that they were healing fast. I kissed Rachel's back when I needed her to turn over then after doing the front Rachel kissed me deeply. I pulled the cover over us as I spooned Rachel's back her ass pressed into my pussy.