Rescue Me

Story Info
Wife at the bar.
1.8k words
3.7
135.1k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
likebstar
likebstar
41 Followers

I was in the city playing poker with friends when she called me.

"Hey sweetie, I just got home, where are you?"

" I'm still at Rob's house playing poker"

"Ok, I'm going to take a bath... and when you get back your clean freshly-shaved girl will be waiting for you ..to make her dirty again." She teased.

"Sounds good to me, we should try a new recipe.. the spicier the better..."

I responded, hoping my "code" language for hot sex went unrecognized by my poker pals.

My thoughts drifted to fucking her ass, which is rare for us and only happens on especially horny occasions.

"Can do something ..Mediterranean?" I ventured.

"How about something a little more.. umm.. " She took a breath, "I'm not sure what's gotten into me tonight, but I feeling being a very naughty girl."

This last statement was expressed with a serious and slow enunciation; deviating from the playful banter of our original conversation. My cock twitched. I failed to respond quick and clever, and the silence spoke for itself.

Was she subtly taunting me about an event some years ago? At my urging, she had gone on a date with another man and fucked him, coming home in the morning to my tortured soul and aching cock, narrating a detailed story of the evening's torrid events as she sympathy-fucked me.

That incident was so intensely erotic that I gave her my marital permission to do it again if she pleases. And although she enjoys playing coy and promises she will if the situation was right, it's not been a priority and we have continued with our relationship as monogamous as before.

I heard her chuckle on the line.

"What's the matter little boy, I thought you liked naughty girls?"

"You know I do."

"I went shopping today and want to try on some of these things.. how about I dress up and wait for you at Nic's?"

"That's sound fun." I replied.

Nic's was our local bar.. a dive with a few pool tables and friendly bartenders.

"And if there are any cute boys I might just flirt with them before you come rescue me.. what do you think about that?"

"Sounds kinda hot."

She laughed and said goodbye and I got back to the game. My obvious hard-on kept me seated at the table long enough to make my bladder unhappy. At the table I got some good cards and my stack was grew rich.

I get a text:

"I'm wearing the red thong you got me"

And another:

"Bra or no bra?"

"NO BRA!" I quickly replied.

"Okay, but nipples obvious in new tanktop"

"Good"

Time passed quickly. I made noises that I had to leave soon and got the expected jeers. It's poor sport to leave early with a big pot.

Text:

"Coming soon? I'm here. cute guys tonight!"

"Did you leave yet? Getting bored"

I finally got away from the game, got in the car and texted her that I was on my way. As I drove she texted me with teasing taunts:

"Where r u? getting lots of attn now"

"flirting w a cute guy!"

"cute guy buying me drinks"

"Need rescue! Dan getting me drunk"

And finally: "ok w u that I play?"

This last one gave me a jolt. Was she teasing me? Because "play" could mean so much more than merely flirting. But it was cute that she named the guy buying her drinks. I responsibly pulled over and texted back:

"Naughty girl! I'll be there soon to rescue you from Dan's evil clutches!"

Her response:

"Hurry or u will be too late"

Wow, she was really playing me and I was hard as a rock by the time I parked. I walked toward the entrance and could see it was a busy night. Small groups of smokers huddled at the entrance and new crushes flirted with each other in the darker alleyway. It was a sexy scene.

I spotted one couple in a dark corner of the side street, making out. I could see their forms in the shadows, her blond hair, no faces. He had her pinned against the wall. Her back was arched, one of her wrists held tight above her head by one hand, his other hand god knows where. Her knee was bent, pressing into his crotch, raising her short red skirt and exposing a bare, white thigh to the streetlight. The stark contrast of her nakedness was hard to miss in the dark alley.

"Well, that's hot" I muttered to myself and entered the bar.

I took a glance around and didn't see her. I ordered a beer, tipped the bartender and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. In the corner of my eye I spotted her walking in the main door and turned around to greet her... she had a sexy, mischievous smile on her face as she walked up, gave me quick peck me on the lips and said hi stranger. She smelled of cigarettes and alcohol. She must have been outside smoking, which usually happens when she's tipsy.

"That's a cute top" I said.

"I thought you'd like it" She was staring at me, open-mouthed. "Especially sans bra."

I took a moment to enjoy the sight of her hard nipples pushing against the thin fabric.

"What do you think of my new skirt?" She asked.

I gave her a once-over and realized how slutty she looked. From her black leather ankle boots on up to her bare thighs and a tiny schoolgirl-style red miniskirt just long enough to be decent in public. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her were cheeks flushed, her lips full, her wet mouth pursed with hint of a smile both wicked and loving. Under her sexy eyebrows, those dark unreadable eyes were still locked hard on mine.

Over her shoulder, I noticed a guy stroll through the door and pause abruptly, appearing to stare directly at me. Distracted, I nodded out of politeness and focused back on Jenny's sexy gaze.

"Do you still need rescuing?" I teased.

" Umm.." She hesitated.

Her stare was completely burning into me now, I almost asked her if she was okay, but she was still smiling at me.

At that moment a hand slid around her waist, and the man from the door appeared at her side.

"Hi" he practically yelled at me.

"Hi" I automatically replied, looking down at his hand on my wife's waist, which had now slipped slightly under the edge of her tanktop.

"You're too late" Jenny blurted at me.

"What?"

"You're too late to rescue me from Dan's evil clutches".

"Oh?" I wasn't following.

"I'm sorry," She said, "Ted, this is Dan, Dan this is my husband, Ted."

"OH!" Dan exclaimed in surprise. But his hand didn't leave her waist.

There was a rush of realization – the couple in the alley – that was this guy and Jenny making out! An overwhelming nausea of jealousy and sexual betrayal hit my stomach; my legs went weak, like I had been kicked in the balls. I couldn't form any words. Jenny laughed outloud. She leaned into Dan and said,

"See,I told you it's okay.. he actually likes it it, don't you Ted?"

She turned toward me, staring directly into my eyes, daring me for my response.

"She can do what she wants" I replied weakly.

"Hey.. look, I'm not an asshole." Dan responded. His arm had left her waist and he gestured sincerely with open hands. "I'm not into cheating or hurting people. So I'll walk away and act like nothing's happened.."

"No, no seriously, it's okay, we're open like that ..and it turns me on." I quickly replied.

Geez, I couldn't believe I just said that out loud. Dan looked at me deadpan for an awkward eternity and I nervously glanced at Jenny. Her eyes were wide with amusement.

"Well if that's the case then I guess it's a turn-on for all of us."

He finally announced, as his arm deftly returned to my wife's waist, pulling her closer to him.

She leaned her body into him and said, "Dan invited me back to his place.. if that's okay with you."

It wasn't much a question as a statement.

"Do you want to go?" I limply asked.

She hesitated. "I told him I wanted make sure you're okay with it first.."

"So you want to go." I said flatly.

"Well, I wouldn't ask if I didn't" She responded shortly,

"So, it's really up to you.. "

I swallowed. I wasn't sure if she knew how humiliating this was... but she was clearly making me cuckold myself in front this guy.

"well .. okay I guess."

She stepped toward me and kissed me tenderly and then passionately. Her tongue felt hot in my mouth. I reached for her waist to bring her closer but she broke off with a lingering kiss and soft eyes. Dan was smiling at us.

"How about we all do a shot?" He announced.

Shots were ordered and served and we raised our glasses in a toast.

"To good times with Jenny!" Dan exclaimed.

"Wait, I can't toast myself!" Jenny laughed.

"Okay.. To bad guys and horny wives."

She gave him a look of mock disapproval. They entwined their arms, took each other's shot, and started kissing.

They kissed deeply in a uninhibited display of lurid lust. Their hands groped each other. I sipped my shot and attempted to looked away. I lowered my eyes.. down to her tits, pressing against him as they made out; down at his hands.. slowly caressing her ass. To the floor now.. and her cute little boots.. up on tip toes. I shifted my hard-on and sipped my shot.

Eventually she asked him to meet her outside excused herself to the restroom. I looked at Dan, he was younger and more handsome then I realized.. maybe college age, fairly tall, good posture.. striking brown eyes with a glint of bad-boy.

He looked at me seriously and said, "Don't worry I'll take good care of her."

"I'm sure you will!" I replied thickly.

He guffawed and playfully punched me on the shoulder, then turn to the door to fetch his car.

Jenny came out of the restroom and walked up to me. She whispered in my ear:

"I'm about to fuck another man, I'll give you one last chance to stop me, because I don't want you whining about it later."

"No, it's okay, I can handle it." I replied weakly.

She brushed her hand over my cock. I was very hard. Something made her smile. She leaned in to whisper again:

"He has a bigger cock then you, I felt it outside when we were making out"

She kissed me teasingly.

"Are you really sure you want your little girl riding it all night?"

"What if he wants your ass?" I croaked.

She chuckled.

"I hadn't thought about it, but it turns me on knowing that it worries you." she mocked, and then pressed something into my hand.

"Take these home and think about what I'll be doing all night. Don't wait up, but I want you awake when I get home."

She turned and walked out. I opened my hand to reveal a red thong. They were already wet.

likebstar
likebstar
41 Followers