Rescue Mission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best yet, his partners seemed to share the enhanced effects of the gift too, and Xandes certainly seemed to be taken by surprise by the sensations she was getting from her titty-cunt: she moaned out loud and as she came for the first time her tail began slapping up and down in the water, nearly bucking him off her torso.

This wasn't an ideal angle for him to really give her a first-class fucking, but he wasn't complaining. Her succulent flesh sucked at him gently as he slid in and out of her.

She was coming repeatedly, and he felt a quiver deep within her body as she began a low, animal moan. He slowed his strokes until she stopped quivering, and then pulled out entirely.

She opened her eyes and stared up at him in alarm, but he was already shifting atop her: he had to taste what this artificial pussy tasted like before he dumped his load into it.

He tounged the circumference of the perfectly hairless lips and she oohed in delight. There was even a clitoris at the top of the gash, although it was shaped exactly like a nipple.

Curious, he licked all three nipples in sequence, wondering if they were all connected, but the way she was writhing and moaning it was hard to tell, and he had waited long enough to taste her.

He poked his tongue inside her, tasting the familiar tang of pussy, but with a distinctly unique flavor as well Fishy (of course!) but in a decidedly good way- he was an instant fan.

He ate her up and down, giving her his best effort, moving from clit to nipple to clit to lips to hole. She had stopped moaning and was just laying back, gasping in pleasure.

Suddenly she gasped. "The spell! It's wearing off. Get your cock back in there!"

He shook his head as he lightly teethed the nipple/clit and pulled back slightly. "Cast it again." He growled.

"I can't. Not for a full day."

He shrugged. "Well, this tastes too good to leave." He began lapping at her almost desperately. He felt the shift begin back to normal, and he marveled at the sensations as it occurred.

She purred in pleasure and lay back for a moment while he continued to worship her rack. Finally she pushed him off. "Now it's my turn."

With a quick athletic move she twisted him beneath her. Now his head was resting on the padding hers had been on, and she dived down onto his cock, her mouth engulfing him whole. She was totally submerged under water, and he saw the small gills open up in her neck. She didn't need to breathe through her mouth, so she could give excellent deep throat.

He tilted his head back and enjoyed the sensations as she ministrated to his pole. Her hands fondled his floating nutsack and she trailed a finger down his perineum.

She began a semi-circular writhing of her head, and he grunted in pleasure. He had to decide when to come now, and he felt like this effort was more than deserving of it, so he let go.

She could swallow without effort, and when he finally stopped gushing she pulled off him and came up out of the water, smiling happily to lay her head on his chest.

"Now this is the way to meet and greet a new captain." She sighed. "The hell with waiting for the morning- you are a full and honored member of the brotherhood as of now."

To be continued...

12