Rescue Mission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff nodded. "Sounds simple enough. And his mom or dad won't be mad at me for doing away with him?"

She snorted. "He destroys large tracts of forest every day. Mother would have taken care of him herself at some point- perhaps she is doing through so you. Hmmm." She narrowed her eyes thoughtfully at the notion.

He shrugged. "Well, I guess that's it then. Thanks for the information. It was a pleasure getting it- that was one of the best fucks ever."

Her eyes gleamed eagerly. "You never did get to come, though. How about another round, just for fun?"

"No talk about me being a prisoner if I come first this time?" he asked.

"No- that's only if you come to me for information. This is just an offer of a good fuck."

Jeff grinned. "Will I get to taste some of that pussy this time?"

She grinned back. "We can taste each other. There's no hurry this time."

"Cool." He said. "Um- can you do that octopussy thing again?"

"Damn, I knew I should have stayed with that one!" She laughed.

Two days later Jeff pulled up to the seer, the dead body of the monster Wekend sprawled out over his carpet.

"You did it, huh? Knew you would." She said.

He shrugged. "It wasn't exactly a heroic battle. Digging the pit and filling it full of water was a lot more work than tricking him into falling into it."

"Well, the story-tellers will come up with something a lot more exciting, I'm sure. You leave it here with me- I have some friends that will see to making some powerful mojo out of it for you."

He frowned in curiousity. "Won't I need to take some sort of proof to the King?"

She snorted derisively and spat on the ground. "Don't think that's going to be a problem, stud. You go on into the city, and come back here in a week or two. You're stuff will be ready, and you're going to need it down the road a bit."

"Um...Ok." He said, thinking how fucking strange seers were as he rolled the body off the carpet to fall with a crash to the ground.

He arrived back into the city about dusk. There was a party going on- a vast combination of feast, dance and orgy, the whole scene lit up by torches. He guided the carpet to the palace doors, gearing up for the confrontation he expected to come. He had no doubt the king would try to renege on the deal, and when he did Jeff was going to open up a can of whup-ass.

The guards at the door waived a friendly greeting as he pulled up, and opened the door for him.

"You were expected, sir. Straight into the royal chamber for you."

Jeff nodded, not letting down his guard for a second, and moved to the room in question.

Only when he entered the room, he was surprised. Where Elephesias' throne had stood, there were now four throne, and in the one on the far right sat a figure he knew well.

"Bette!" He called out in surprise. "What the hell?"

If she was supposed to keep some sort of queenly demeanor she failed miserably; she came flying off the throne to jump into his arms with a happy squeal.

Jeff glanced around warily, still thinking this could be some sort of cunning trap. "Where's that bastard Elephesias?" He asked.

She smiled. "Well, his head should have been nailed to the gate, along with most of his piggish advisors. You probably missed it with all the partying going on."

He nodded stupidly, taking in the other occupants of the thrones. One of them was the oriental --looking woman he had seen in the line to give the king head, and the others were ravishing beauties too.

"So..the queens took over?"

Bette nodded. "The four of us led the way, but it's going to be something like the democracy you told me about. We're working our way through that now."

"Where's Elvira?"

"She's the commander of the army- she's out mopping up the last of the resistance. Should be back tomorrow or the next day." She turned to face the other queens.

"This is him!" She said eagerly, then turned back to the Jeff. "I kept telling them you would come for us, and it became almost like a prophecy. And when you did, it was the signal that the time for our uprising had come."

"Well, I don't guess you needed a whole lot of rescuing after all." He said, still unsure of what all the events that had transpired meant.

The oriental woman spoke. "Bette has told us so much about you. Some very interesting stuff. How about we all retire to the royal bed-chambers and get to know each other a little better?

His brain might have been confused, but his cock knew what it wanted- he felt it stir in his britches.

"Sure." He grinned, thinking what a long, strange road it was he was on.

12