Rescued At Sea - Lesbian Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This island was rather bland and lonesome, and not to mention quiet. The view of the forest ahead appeared dark with tombstones scattered here and there, and even a band of mist enclosing some of the trees. Dark clouds were still sealing the heavens while hailstones continued to gush onto the land, and thus flooding some areas of the vast woodland. The two girls were far too drained to travel back to the elven village now, and Alekhya had already fallen asleep.

Oh no, there was trouble on the way. A couple of hyper pixies were darting through the woodland and eventually the pier beach, laughing while they chased one another. One pixie soon bumped into Lunara's shoulder, and the second pixie bumped into the other. They were now dizzy and decided to cuddle up on Lunara's shoulder, later dozing off.

Pixies were known as the troublemakers of the forest, tomboys that always tormented and laughed at passing explorers and villagers. They were much smaller than typical fairies. Many forest folks had fears of pixies. It was just fortunate they resided in the open forest and not in any villages or lagoons.

Finally, back at the elven village, one of the elders congratulated Lunara for bringing Alekhya back safe and sound. Despite the elders never knew of the events that took place, they did notice Alekhya was absent from the village. The elf was not allowed to leave this sanctuary, but thankfully she was forgiven when she confessed the truth about being kidnapped by pirates.

"Thank you for taking the time to help Alekhya, young mermaid. This is a necklace I made a while back, using relics from my last hike." The elderly woman handed the piece of jewellery to the mermaid, smiling. "I want you to have it."

"Are you sure?" Lunara asked, surprised. She held out both her hands in order to take this one fortunate gift. "That is... very kind of you, thank you!"

"Believe me, you deserve it."

This necklace spoke to Lunara in a way, like as if she could almost feel how the elderly woman felt... grateful to the point of giving in return. She had such a kind heart. As Lunara held the necklace up to the sunshine, she viewed emerald jewels and could almost hear the woman thank her another time. Lunara stepped into the river once again, still holding the necklace up to the sun. She was in love with the jewellery.

As a token for helping Alekhya return to the village, the elders decided to give the mermaid a place to stay and thus give her the village river to call her home. Not only that, Lunara finally confessed her feelings to Alekhya, claiming to be in love with her. From mere strangers to lovers, Lunara deeply cared for Alekhya.

Whilst Alekhya drew closer to the river bank, the elven woman swooped down to her knees and gazed at her own reflection in the water. Within seconds, she witnessed a familiar figure approaching her from below, soon appearing out of the water as arms swept Alekhya off from the grass. Lunara's arms were draped about her torso lovingly, dragging Alekhya into the water as she did so.

Alekhya laughed.

"Lunara, you're getting me all wet!"

Her lengthy green tail rose up and then splashed into the seawater, causing a cascade of tears to dash over both their heads. Lunara later leaned inward to plant a loving peck onto Alekhya's cheek, her lips widening into a grin in the process.

"I promise to keep you safe from now on, princess."

With that, the two lived happily ever after in the elven sanctuary.

12