Rescued... Mostly Pt. 01

Story Info
Special Forces had to rescue her, but exacted a price.
2.6k words
46.4k
28
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18.

This is a work of compete FICTION and FANTASY.

It is a fantasy world in which people's actions and reactions are not those of the real world and this story should not be taken seriously, or taken to reflect anything that should ever be done.

This work is just as divorced from reality as Lord of the Rings or Star Trek, it is Fantasy, and nothing more.

No one should ever take this as any reflection of reality.

***

2003

Cindy was, tall blonde and beautiful.

She was the daughter of hippies, and she grew up on their stories of getting high and spitting on soldiers during Vietnam War protests. Her parents told her from birth that the United States was a force for evil and that soldiers were psychopaths who all signed up so they could kill children. Cindy adopted her parents point of view hook line and sinker.

In 2003 Cindy was 22. She had dropped out of college years ago, convinced that they were trying to indoctrinate her into the "military industrial complex", and she was working at a coffee shop. When, it looked like war was imminent in Iraq, Cindy heard from her friend Andrea about some people who were going to volunteer to be human shields. They would fly to Iraq and stand in front of schools and hospitals so that the evil U.S. Military wouldn't destroy them the way she was sure they meant to. Andrea and Cindy volunteered and hoped on planes to Baghdad right before the invasion.

When they got there, things weren't as they expected.

Instead of being greeted at the airport by like minded pacifists, they found themselves met by well armed groups of Iraqi Army men. Andrea and Cindy were separated and rushed off to different locations. Cindy was expecting to be taken to a school or a hospital. Instead the building they took her to looked more like a bunker, with missiles on top. It was an anti-aircraft emplacement.

Cindy was ushered into a room where she was told she would stay. The room had nothing but couch to sleep on and faucet. They took her bag, but she managed to keep her cell phone without the Iraqi's noticing. For the next 24 hours she was in the room alone.

After the long lonely day, finally her cell phone went off. Cindy answered it immediately and it was Andrea on the other line. Before Cindy could say anything Andrea's panicked voice said, "Cindy! Get out, get away if you can!"

Cindy was dumbfounded, Andrea sounded so scared. "What are you talking about? What happened?"

"They're gonna hurt you." Andrea said, "The Iraqi's... they ... hurt me... they raped me, and now they say they're gonna..." Just then, Cindy heard yelling in Arabic. She heard Andrea scream, and the phone went dead.

Just then the door opened violently. The Officer who seemed to be the leader of the Iraqi's came in. He grinned at Cindy and said in his broken English, "Americans... the Americans have come... we don't need you anymore... we have fun with you... then you die." The Officer grinned wickedly as he walked towards her, unbuckling his belt as he came.

Suddenly there was the sound of gunfire and yelling from outside. The Officer swore and turned to leave, to find out what was going on. He didn't make it far.

He had barely gotten to the door when a shadowy figure flitted in front of the Officer and there was a loud bang. The Officer dropped to the floor like he was a puppet with it's strings cut.

The figure in the door moved into the room and shot past her like lightning, she had never seen anyone move like that. The figure started to check the room and another dressed just like him came behind him. She could see now they wore desert uniforms, with a U.S. Flag on the right shoulder.

The second figure moved up to her quickly and grabbed her. He pulled her hands behind her back, and secured them with zip ties. It was all happening so fast, Cindy couldn't make heads or tails of the situation.

The gunfire outside ceased as quickly as it began. After a few moments, two more American soldiers came into the room.

One of the men turned to the other three and said, "Are we clear here?"

The man who had zip tied Cindy responded, "Clear Captain." Captain, Cindy thought. Guess he's in charge.

"Well done Sargeant." The Captain said. The Captain then turned his attention to Cindy. "Is that her?" Said the Captain.

"Appears to be." Replied Sarge. Sarge took off his helmet. Cindy could see him now. He appeared to be in his early 40's. Clearly in good shape, but with a worn look of a man who'd seen it all. The other soldier who came in with the Captain also took off his helmet. He was a redhead, and looked to be very young. 21 or so, with a good natured face, but also in top condition.

The first man, the one who had killed the Iraqi Officer and cleared the room, took off his helmet. He was blonde and shockingly handsome, but with a wicked and mischievous smile to him. He said, "We heard reports that she might be here, but honestly Sarge, I didn't think anyone would actually be stupid enough to volunteer to be a human shield for the Iraqi's," as he looked her up and down in a way that made Cindy uncomfortable.

"All the hostiles are down. No one got a transmission out either. Doesn't look like anyone knows we're here. That means we have a few minutes before we have to evacuate the area." Said the Captain. He followed with, "I'll watch the perimeter..., let me know when you're done, and we can get out of here." and he walked out of the room.

Cindy started to wonder what me meant, when Sarge reached out and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"What the hell are you doing!" she yelled at him.

"Do you have any idea how many lives you risked by coming here, any idea what we had to do to get here?" Sarge said calmly, as he unbuttoned her last button, and gently brushed her shirt off her shoulders so it was hanging by her bound wrists.

Oh my god! She thought to herself, is he going to rape me?

As if to confirm her suspicions, Sarge then reached up and wrapped his hand around her bra between her tits. With one violent move, he tore her bra away and threw it across the room, exposing her C cup breasts to the three men. Sarge then reached to her waist and untied the tie-died sarong skirt she was wearing. He let it drop to the floor and turned Cindy around. Sarge made her bend over the back of the couch. Cindy heard a clicking sound, and soon found out it was a pocket knife, when Sarge used it to cut away her panties, so she was now bent over, and naked.

Cindy was so shocked and dumbfounded by the situation that she couldn't summon the will to fight, she just lay there, bent over the couch, as she heard Sarge undoing his belt and unbuttoning his fly behind her.

Then she felt the tip of his cock, gently probing at her pussy. Sarge took his time, moving around and trying to loosen her up. Unfortunately his efforts were successful and against her will, Cindy felt her pussy start to loosen and moisten in preparation for the inevitable assault. Somehow Sarge must have detected that she was ready for him, as he started to push his way into her.

"Oh my god!" Cindy said out loud. To herself she just kept repeating, He's raping me, I'm actually being raped!

Sarge kept gently pushing into her. Just when she kept thinking that must be all of him, there was more cock behind it. Sarge was by far the longest man she'd ever taken, though probably not the thickest. Sarge went as far into her as any man could, and Cindy's breath was taken away by the sudden presence of him in her pussy.

Sarge bent over to whisper in her ear, "Don't worry, I've been away from my wife for a while... this won't take long."

Then he started to fuck her.

Slowly, Sarge started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. He was being slow and gentle, but the length of him was still a shock to Cindy. It wasn't long, maybe 30 or 40 strokes before she heard Sarge start making little groaning sounds. She felt him quicken his pace, and then, without warning heard him groan loud as he thrust himself fully into her. He was all the way, deep inside her when she felt the warm, wet shock deep in her pussy. His semen flooding into her.

After a few more seconds and a few more sprays of cum inside her, Sarge bent forward and kissed her on the back, before pulling his cock out of her and stepping away.

Cindy didn't move. She just stayed bend over the couch. She didn't know what to do. What are you supposed to do after you've just been raped? Then she heard Sarge say to the other two men, "Who's next?"

"Next!" Thought Cindy with a shock.

Just then the blonde man walked up to her. He grabbed her by the hair and jerked her to a standing position. It wasn't hurting her, but it was quick and violent and it made her stand on the balls of her feet. Blondie led her by her hair over to the other side of the couch and said, "Over here." He threw her down on the Couch on her back, and said, " I wanna see those tits while I fuck you."

Blondie took off his shirt and started to unbutton his pants. Despite the situation, Cindy couldn't help but appreciate Blondie's body. He was ripped. But then she saw his cock as he pulled it out, hard and ready. He was about average length, but was definitely not average girth. He was the thickest she'd ever seen.

Without hesitation or fanfare, Blondie positioned himself between her legs, and shoved his cock into her pussy. Cindy gasped audibly as she was filled by him. She was well lubricated from Sarge's cum, and this meant that Blondie had no trouble forcing himself into her, despite his size.

Blondie started fucking her. He wasn't slow and gentle like Sarge, he immediately started giving it to her hard. Cindy was expecting pain, but after a few seconds started feeling something akin to pleasure. She looked away from Blondie's face, not wanting to look him in the eye while he raped her.

Blondie was constantly making exclamations. He kept saying "Fuck yeah," and "Oh you're so fucking good." His hands went everywhere. His hands ravished her thighs, her stomach, her shoulders, and he languished a lot of attention on her breasts. Her tits were bouncing like crazy while her hands were still bound behind her back, and Blondie kept pounding his cock in and out of her pussy.

Finally she saw him throw his head back and give an animalistic yell. He thrust into her hard, and she felt him spill his own batch of warm semen into her pussy. After he caught his breath, Blondie gave her tits one last squeeze, and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Blondie said, "You're up Red."

Cindy didn't have much time to adjust. Red was already naked, as he walked up to her on the couch. He grabbed her under the arms and lifted her so she was kneeling on the couch. For such a little guy, barely 5'7" Red seemed remarkably strong. He said, "Let's give that pussy a break shall we?" and she found her face inches from his hard cock. Red wasn't tiny, but he was smaller than average, certainly smaller than the other two. Red was pushing his cock towards her mouth, and Cindy shut her mouth tight to try to keep him out. Finally Red grabbed her head, gently but firmly and said, "C'mon girl. You know it's gonna' happen one way or another. Just let it go in."

Cindy opened her mouth and let him put his cock inside.

Red started fucking her face. He was rough about it at first, and Cindy could do nothing but kneel there and take it. She was hoping he would finish quick, but he seemed to go on forever.

Finally she decided she'd better swallow her pride, and participate in the blow job, to try to get it over with. She started to move her head in rhythm with his thrusts, and sucking on him as she went back and forth over his cock. This must have been what he wanted, because he stopped fucking her mouth, and just let her blow him. Cindy continued sucking on him, in and out, with her hands bound behind her. She felt him getting harder in her mouth, and he started to buck into her involuntarily. He said, "Yes... that's it... Yes!" And he started to cum in her mouth. He mouth started to fill with warm semen, and she continued to suck until it stopped flowing onto her tongue. She tried to pull off him then, but he held her fast. He looked down at her and said, "You know what to do." And she did.

She swallowed his cum.

After that he pulled out and got dressed. Sarge and Blondie were already fixed up and ready to leave. Cindy stayed there, on the couch, as the three men walked out. Sarge and Blondie's cum was leaking out of her pussy and dripping onto the couch as the Captain came back into the room.

Oh god, she thought, he's gonna rape me now too.

Instead the Captain came up to her and cut off her zip ties with his pocket knife. He handed her her skirt back and told her she could button up her shirt.

The Captain stood by the door as she tidied herself up.

"Our mission was to take out this anti-aircraft facility. We heard that you might be here, but that's not why they sent us. Frankly, no one knew for sure if you were really here, or if you were anywhere at all."

Cindy continued to dress herself, still not sure what was going on.

"We were going to head to another target, but if you want to be rescued, we'll get you back safely to Kuwait instead."

Cindy was dumbstruck for a moment, and stared at him shocked before finally saying, "Rescued? Rescued? Your men just fucking gang-raped me!"

The Captain said, "And what do you think those Iraqi's we killed were planning on doing to you. They weren't going to be as gentle about it, and there was a lot more of them. What do you think they were going to do to you when they were done?"

The Captain put on his helmet and started towards the door. "What do you think they're going to do to you if they find you after we leave?" This thought gave Cindy pangs of terror, particularly after her brief call from Andrea.

Finally the Captain said, "We have a Humvee outside, we leave in 3 minutes. If you're there, we'll get you home safe, if not... your call." With that he left.

Cindy didn't have to think about it long. She got herself together, and walked out to the Humvee. She had no idea where the Iraqi's had put her bag. Her bra and panties were ruined, and she didn't have any others.

But then, she didn't figure she'd need them for this trip anyways.

... To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Two Cents

I haven't read the story, only the first couple sentences and then the parts quoted in comments. My comment is mostly about the comments...

A) Rape DOES happen, and frequently, in our military. As disheartening and hard to swallow as it is, it's FACT. I agree that focusing on it and portraying our military as a whole as a bunch of rapists isn't right, but to deny that cold hearted rapists exist in our military is a joke.

B) A lot of people who have been the victims of rape or coerced into sex would be equally appalled at a website with an entire section dedicated to dirty stories about raping/being raped. As the daughter, granddaughter, and niece of those who have served and an avid troop supporter, I say get off your high horse.

And C) Men in uniform + rape (well written) erotica = WET

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No. Just no.

Do not continue this story. The writing is not very good but that is an area that allows for improvement. The problem with your story is that you would, in any way, shape, or form, depict our military in this manner. I have never taken the time to comment on a story on this site but never have I been so disgusted.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I cannot believe you felt the need to write this. Normally if I think a story is horrible, I simply don't vote or comment and go on to the next. I'm breaking my routine for this one.

I had two major problems with your story. The first is with your writing. Poor sentence structure being the main one. Your writing style is all over the place, with lots of redundancy and choppy ideas. There is also little emotion behind the words.

The second problem is with your subject matter. Very little offends me, but your portrayal of our military has managed to do so. Portraying them as cold hearted rapists, does them dishonor. My son served in the war you used for your story and for you to use his colleagues in this way pisses me off.

If you write again, may I suggest you think hard about your characters. Also learn as much as you can about writing before putting 'pen to paper'.

Combat323Combat323over 9 years ago
I agree...

with the previous comments in that I know it to be an unrealistic depiction of the military. However, there are unfair depictions of almost every group imaginable on this site, so I'll stick to the actual writing.

First and foremost, there's this:

"To herself she just kept repeating, He's raping me, I'm actually being raped!"

1. I believe that even in noncon / reluctance there is supposed to be some kind of tacit agreement or decision making involved. The reluctant individual may be on the horns of a dilemma, but she (almost always a woman) does have some power to decide and to take her chances on an alternate scenario. Zip-tied, bent over the furniture, and raped are outside the guidelines. I'm surprised this story was allowed to stand as written.

2. It's just a poorly written sentence that needs to be cut or rearranged. You can use italics to represent what the character is thinking, and, in any case, there are a million better ways to go instead of "To herself she just kept repeating..."

The whole story sounds stilted because there's very little variation in sentence length or structure. Also, there's a lot of telling the action vice showing it. For instance:

" And he started to cum in her mouth. He mouth started to fill with warm semen, and she continued to suck until it stopped flowing onto her tongue. She tried to pull off him then, but he held her fast. He looked down at her and said, "You know what to do." And she did.

She swallowed his cum."

There are a few problems here, but the first two sentences are a prime example of telling from an omniscient narrator POV what would be better described from her POV. The last two sentences feel like you were going for dramatic, but it came out clunky. It would have been better, in my view, to strike both sentences and end the paragraph with a simple, "She swallowed."

I recommend, at the very least, editing this story so that it's not simply a girl-gets-gang-raped story.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
I've never said this before, but

No. Don't continue this. Your repitious assertions of fantasy are insuficient. The problems are too numourous. Turn your skills to something else.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting for Daddy A babysitter is deflowered by an older man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hadley's Cherry Teenage gymnast offers her virginity to her Dad's boss.in First Time
More Stories