Rescuing Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They smiled and chatted together in the kitchen until their meal was ready, then ate at the bar. As Jason began to clear their plates, the phone rang.

"The tow truck should be here in about 30 minutes; enough time to put on dry clothes and be presentable" Jason said as he hung up the phone. Heather was not entirely happy with the message, and Jason sensed it. "Dear young lady, you will always be welcome in my home, now and in the future" he added.

Soon, the tow truck had arrived, and Heather's car was removed from the ditch. As Jason was making his way back to the house on the long driveway; Heather pulled up alongside him, stopped, and rolled down the window. "Thank you for everything" she said, her hand reaching for his arm out the window.

Jason leaned into the car and kissed her on lips. "Dear Heather, it was my pleasure" he replied, and then continued "as I said before, you will always be welcome in my home, now and in the future."

"I will be taking you up on that offer" she responded with a smile. "I have to get back to town today, but do you have plans for next weekend?"

12