Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T'ari glanced up at him, looked down to watch Yarna work, then returned to his eyes. "Yes, university, college. They are students in a post-secondary institution."

"Do they...(moan)...how are you watching?"

T'ari giggled again. "As you should have figured out, our technology is far beyond your own. But this is simple child's play, people on your Earth do it all the time. We simply connected with the personal computer terminal on her desk, and took control of the installed camera and microphone. Ahh, here is what I was waiting for..." T'ari returned her attention to the video.

"...where our relationship is going, that's all." Deborah's face was turned up to the ceiling as she said this, then turned to look at Tim for his response. His face was just visible to the voyeurs, mostly hidden behind Deborah due to the camera angle.

Tim let out a sigh. "I don't know, I haven't really thought about it. I mean, we have fun together, right? I just don't know if I..." and the audio slowly faded out as the video blanked off.

John moaned, feeling a new sensation appear. In addition to the myriad of tasks Yarna was currently performing simply with her mouth, now something small and moist was softly stroking his perineum from just behind his scrotum to just before the edge of his asshole. He could feel the rock solid hardness in his cock, almost aching with need now as his previous edge was pushed just a little bit further. He marveled at his continued lack of orgasm, and suspected it would be mind-blowing when it finally arrived. He opened his eyes to see T'ari staring up at him, a sexy little grin on her face.

"She is talented, is she not my dear?" All John could do was nod dumbly. His entire body felt tense, the impending but delayed orgasm still building within him. "As I was saying, we have found through our research that human males are more forthcoming -- or honest, if you will -- while they are in the refractory period following coitus and orgasm. If Deborah had asked this same question any other time, Tim would have been more likely to string her along with promises of love and devotion regardless of his true intentions."

John swallowed a moan again, as whatever had been working on his perineum found his asshole and added it to it's range of movement. He had never had his salad tossed before, and in the highly aroused state he was in, the feeling was exquisite. He realized he was up on his toes when his calves started to tense up, and managed to relax them enough to stand flat footed again.

"O...okay...so what...what do you want...from me? Wh...what's...next?"

In response, T'ari spoke to Yarna in their musical language. Yarna shifted her position, never giving up John's cock and balls which appeared to be her new favorite playthings. Her back arched as she raised her ass up from its perch on her feet. Her tail swished side to side, pausing to caress T'ari's shoulder and neck. T'ari shifted her position to kneel on one knee, both hands now going to Yarna's exposed rear end. T'ari softly gripped a toned ass cheek as the other hand slid in between the globes, sliding down between her thighs. John couldn't actually see her fingers dip into the now light-red skinned beauty's pussy, but it was quite obvious what was happening. All motion in his crotch stopped as Yarna purred deeper than before, her toned behind softly grinding on the fingers inside her. The large almond eyes closed, and suction suddenly increased on his cock and sack. The waves of pleasure she had been creating on his cock and balls shifted center while maintaining their previous intensity, now seeming to come from his own core as he watched the beautiful scientist finger the shapely sex toy before him.

"Ah, very nice. I believe she is ready for you, John. Here," she withdrew her fingers and offered them to his mouth. "Have a taste."

Her fingers were slick with copious amounts of a clear, viscous fluid. The aroma met his nostrils while he was still debating -- getting an other-worldly hummer from an alien chick was one thing, but tasting her juices seemed like it might be a bad idea. The fog returned to his head as he inhaled her pungent musk. It smelled like nothing he had ever encountered, but a menagerie of large breasts, shaven vaginas and round, toned buttocks suddenly filled his head. His little head made his mind up for him, and he devoured her fingers, sucking them clean. The taste was spicy and strong, causing a wave of dizziness and euphoria to wash over him. He felt his cock swell perceptibly, though he didn't think it was possible to get any harder -- he could almost feel the skin stretching slightly. His vision greyed out for a second, and when it cleared he saw T'ari still watching his face, now with a large smile and clear lust in her eyes.

"Very good, yes?"

"...wow..."

The musical words passed between them again, and Yarna released his swollen member. T'ari slid her fingers into the sopping wet alien cunt again, coming back out with slick fingers. "Here, watch what happens to your penis..."

She offered him her fingers again as she dropped her gaze to his engorged and saliva soaked cock. His eyes followed hers as he hungrily accepted the wet fingers. The same sensation crashed over him again, though slightly less intense. He managed to keep his vision clear, and watched as his cock -- which already looked thicker and slightly longer than normal -- visibly swelled again. The sensation was almost -- but not quite -- painful.

He watched through hooded eyes as Yarna turned to offer herself to him, and he got his first look at her nether region. Her tail swished across in front of him before reaching up to caress his neck and face. His eyes traced the tail to its juncture between the base of her spine and the top of her ass crack. Following the line between her cheeks down, he saw that her vagina was covered in what looked to be a densely-matted coat of pubic hair.

As he moved closer and reached for her hips, she looked back expectantly over her shoulder, purring loudly as she flipped her hair over the opposite shoulder. Her almond eyes narrowed slightly, and he glanced back down to see the carpet of hair open and extend toward him. Rather than hair, the tangle around her now exposed pussy was composed of short, thick appendages -- somewhere between massive hair follicles and tiny fingers. The lot of them were now extended toward him, as if trying to grasp his cock and pull it in.

Her glistening wet lips looked different from any he had ever seen. Rather than two lips with a vertical line, there appeared to be three forming a fleshy, uneven triangular opening. The 'base' of the triangle was toward her front, so the other two lips formed an arrow pointing up at her puckered little anus. As he watched, her three-lipped pussy opened like a tulip, also extending toward his hard cock. Within the newly open pussy, he could see ridge upon ridge of what appeared to be fine, delicate tissue. While the 'feathered' texture of her inner walls looked inviting, the reaching pube-tentacles and feed-me-Seymour pussy lips combined in a rather off-putting fashion.

"Uuumm...T'ari..." He couldn't stop staring at the alien pussy before him. T'ari followed his gaze, and giggled again.

"Yes, it's rather different from the vaginal construction of your typical human female, is it not?" One of her hands reached in, lightly stroking the feathery inner walls. Yarna burbled at this light touch, arching her back even more and pushing her ass back to find more of what had just caressed her nethers. T'ari eyed him seductively over the top of her glasses. "I promise, it won't hurt you. In fact, from the reactions of our previous subjects, they feel quite good on all types of phalluses."

John watched hesitantly as T'ari ran her fingers across the moist opening again, gathering the spicy alien nectar. She then lightly rubbed it across his straining cock before grasping gently and pulling him forward. Fuck it... He let her guide his cock into the waiting pussy. She stopped once his fat head was touching the inner walls, and watched his reaction to what happened next.

The three open petals closed gently around his head, gripping just enough that he could feel them. His jaw dropped open with a gasp as he felt gentle suction on the swollen head. Her pussy was drawing him in of it's own accord. He would feel the gentle suction, drawing his head forward. Then the petals would open, extending farther up his shaft. He would feel a gentle tug from the three petals, followed by the gentle suction, and the cycle would repeat. With no effort of his own, he soon found his cock buried balls deep in her soft, wet alien cunt. The entire process was amazing, almost indescribable. If he hadn't known better, he would have sworn he could feel each individual fold of tissue grasping and stroking his swollen member.

Once he was balls deep, he glanced up to see Yarna still watching him over her shoulder. Her almond eyes were slits as she burbled at him, obviously enjoying herself. He looked down again, still amazed at what had just happened. He watched as her pube-tentacles, each around three inches long, grasped and pulled until his scrotum was completely encased against her crotch, right where the clit -- do aliens have a clit? He wondered crazily -- would have been on a human female. The slight pressure her tentacles were exerting on his balls felt lovely, and somehow comforting at the same time.

T'ari leaned forward slightly to get in his line of sight. "Fuck her, John," in that amazing British accent. "That is why she is here, she is waiting for you to fuck her with that swollen, hard cock of yours. T'uranians are a highly sexual species John, that is why every science vessel has at least one or two of each gender. Now, give her what she wants."

Breathing deeply to try and control himself, John locked eyes with Yarna as he slowly glided out of her pussy. Her entrancing eyes almost closed completely as she purred again -- this time he felt it through her pussy. "Holy fuck, you feel amazing."

The tentacles encasing his sack held tight as he pulled out. This created a slight tug on his balls, which served only to heighten his arousal as he slid slowly back in. He glanced at T'ari. "I- I don't think I'm going to last long. She really got me worked up with her mouth."

T'ari smiled as she shrugged her lab coat off. "I think you will be surprised, John. Yarna is a master at her trade -- she won't let you finish until she reaches her own orgasm. Now, fuck her."

With that final command, John let loose and began stroking his cock in and out of her wet, velvety wetness. He felt his ardor rising once again, as if a tremendous North Shore swell were looming over his shoulder. The sensation of her pussy was like every other chick he had fucked over the years -- and somehow completely different. He was moving in long, smooth strokes, keeping a steady cadence as he enjoyed her depths. But the friction on his cock felt almost as if he were constantly changing depth, rhythm and speed -- it made for a unique ride, to say the least. In his mind he somehow pictured the millions of rows of feathery tissue within her cunt rippling of their own accord, each layer performing its own piece in this sexual orchestra.

T'ari had moved out of his sight, and now she reappeared on the opposite side of the bed completely naked. She slid onto the soft sheets, and spread her legs before Yarna. John felt/heard her purr, and watched as her long, nimble tongue extended. She began working T'ari's splayed open labia, drawing more nectar from within her folds. T'ari laid back on the pillows, both hands roaming her supple body as she squirmed beneath the reptilian tongue. John gasped as a jolt of excitement seemed to spear his loins and course through his body like an electric shock. Yarna leaned in closer to T'ari's bald pussy, her long tongue snaking into the wet hole as her lips found the engorged clit above it. John grabbed a handful of red hair and pulled it to the side to fully expose the erotic show. T'ari was laying at just enough of an off-angle that Yarna could easily reach her, while still allowing John full view.

The thought of holding back ceased to exist, and John began stroking harder and faster. Soon he was ramming into the alien pussy, jolting all three of the conjoined lovers with each thrust. The tentacles tugged on his sack with each back thrust, holding them close to her body while also seeming to gently stroke and caress the sensitive skin. Yarna was purring non-stop as she continued working the scientist's pussy with her agile mouth -- her tongue was stroking deeply in and out of her cunt, while her lips sucked and nibbled on the clit and labia. T'ari's back was arched, and she was gasping and moaning as her gaze drifted from watching Yarna eat her pussy to watching John pound the now bright red cunt with all his might.

Yarna's tail was swishing madly about as he pounded away, alternating between what felt like caressing up his side to his neck and face, and what felt like a hug, as the prehensile appendage wrapped partially around his torso and squeezed gently. John gripped her right hip with one hand, his fingers digging into the red skin for leverage as his other hand maintained a grip on her fiery tresses. He felt his cock grow harder with excitement as he watched the erotic scene before him. It felt like it was stretching the skin again, straining even more as he worked toward his climax -- a climax which, no matter how hard or fast he pounded, always seemed just out of reach. Sweat was forming on his torso and he was huffing from the exertion, but the thought never occurred to him to slow down or stop. All other conscious thought had fled his mind, and he was solely centered on the alien pleasure center enshrouding his cock and balls.

T'ari's moan turned into a squeal, as her head fell back and she arched hard. She seemed to freeze in that pose as Yarna continued her ministrations -- head back, mouth open, back arched, shapely thighs spread wide, as she squeezed her erect nipples. Her body quivered in its frozen state as John kept pounding away, watching her exquisite body orgasm. After several seconds, her body went limp, and she relaxed into the pillows again. Yarna withdrew her lips as she continued stroking her tongue in T'ari's wet hole -- albeit at a much slower pace.

John felt a shift in the air, unable to explain what it was. When Yarna's tail caressed softly down his side and hung at his hip, he soon realized the shift he felt was Yarna's attention. In one brief moment he realized as she had been focusing on T'ari's pleasure, she had been holding his at bay expertly -- how, he had no idea, but he watched as her red skin shifted to lavender. And then the thought vanished, replaced only by the biological drive to breed the bitch under him. Yarna's tail slid gently around his side until it found the cleft of his ass cheeks, and then began to softly probe up and down the length of his crack. He gasped at this new sensation, but was no closer to his elusive orgasm. The rounded tip began to poke and prod, gently finding its way between his cheeks to root for his anus.

Yarna's full-body purr increased in frequency, and John's pace quickened with it. The tug on his balls was almost painful now, due to his increased vigor, but it was just enough pain to heighten pleasure rather than replace it. He pulled back on her red mane, extending her head and neck as her back arched. Her tail felt like a girthy finger gently probing around his pucker, and then it centered on it and began to push. He had received the finger during blow jobs before, but at his current state of arousal this was like nothing he had ever felt before. He felt the wave starting to crest as he pounded into the wet little snatch, gasping for breath. The nub pushed past his sphincter, and with it a sensation of restraints being removed.

With a bellow, John unleashed. His right hand dug in harder, gripping her pelvis as he smashed their genitals together. His left hand reflexively pulled back, driving her into a tight arch as he erupted inside her. The purr instantly became a high pitched keening, her ecstatic face turned up toward the ceiling. He fired four, five, six hard jets into her, each contraction feeling like it was drawing his very essence. He pounded through his climax, his bellow fading to a hoarse whisper as his mouth stayed wide open. Her keening faded with him, as they both came down from heaven.

With one final thrust, John buried himself in Yarna, and collapsed bonelessly over her. His sweat slicked torso slid off to one side, so both of their heads were lying between T'ari's still-spread thighs. He lay gasping, his face buried in the luxuriant red tresses, watching as her lavender skin slowly darkened to purple. She purred next to him, her face turned slightly into the mattress. John saw T'ari's hand come down to stroke Yarna's hair, feeling her do the same to him as everything faded to black.

He awoke with a start, his entire body jerking. His face was still buried in Yarna's red hair, and he felt/saw that T'ari was still stroking both of them lovingly. He heard her chuckle throatily above him.

"Are you okay, John?"

"Uh, yeah...just dozed off. How long was I out?" He noticed his breathing had slowed, but he still felt weak, and the very thought of raising his head made him a bit dizzy.

"Only a few minutes. Yarna is dozing as well."

He laid there for a few minutes, just breathing and gathering himself. He felt his strength returning quickly, along with a powerful thirst. He slowly raised himself on one elbow, looking down the length of Yarna's lithe body. Turning, he looked up into T'ari's beautiful face, seeing his reflection in her nerdish glasses as she smiled down at him.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

He chuckled. "Of course. That was...wow. That was amazing. I've never come like that before."

"Good, I'm glad you've enjoyed your time with her. So, shall we begin?"

12