Research Project Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit! I have no idea what I want to research or who I even want to work with. Do you?" Liz looked at the three of them and they all shook their heads. "Well I think we should just form our four-person research group right now. We are all smart, we all have some things in common, and you are all fun to be around. I think we should do it."

They all glanced around and shrugged.

Eric was the first to speak, "What the hell, I think it sounds like a good idea. Anyone against it?"

Mike scanned the group with his eyes. "What about Serena and Jill?"

"What about them? Those two think they are better than everyone else in the cohort. They are going to pick the most boring topic, they will be extremely demanding to work with, they will want perfection and they aren't going to be any fun to work with," said Liz. "I say hell no!"

"Anyone disagree?" asked Emily. "Well then, it's settled."

"I just feel bad leaving them out, but I guess you are right, we would have to leave someone out since we can only have four person groups anyway," said Mike. "So do you guys have any possible ideas on what we could research? Obviously we don't need to decide now, but any kind of idea would be a great start."

Emily was the first to speak up. "Well we should definitely do something fun and unoriginal, but I really don't have any ideas right now."

Liz looked at Emily. "I already said I don't have any ideas, so I pass." Liz turned to the boys. "What about you two penises? You got any genius ideas?"

"Well we all seem to enjoy drinking," Mike said as he took another sip of beer. "So maybe we could study various ways that alcohol impacts the brain and the way we think."

"That seems pretty broad, plus it seems overused in Psychology research," noted Emily. "It's a good starting place, but we would need to narrow it down to something else. Eric, do you have any ideas?"

"I'm thinking. Drinking and driving is overused. Drinking and grade correlation is overused. There has to be something tied to drinking that we could look at."

Liz shot up in her chair, spilling her mixed drink on the floor. "I got it! Drinking and sex! You always hear about how drinking supposedly impacts your ability to perform in bed, but there has hardly been any research done about it. What do you think?"

"Liz you are really really drunk," said Emily. "Sit down, before you spill any more of your drink on my carpet."

"No, I think she may be on to something," said Eric. "This may work out really well."

"How are we going to study this? Get people drunk and have them go watch porn and get themselves off? The IRB will never approve this, you know that right?" Emily was stunned, but she started to feel that familiar warmth between her legs once again.

"I think the idea is very unique, but yes, we would have to be very clear on our methods for the IRB," added Mike.

Liz stood up again and took a bow, nearly falling over. "I'm a genius! You guys can all thank me later! Drinking and sex! My two favorite things in the entire world!"

They all started to laugh.

"All this talk about sex has got me all hot and flustered. I'm headed to the bars to find me a man for the night." Liz stood up and grabbed her coat. "Who's coming with me?"

"I will go to the bars. I could use some female companionship tonight to celebrate," said Eric.

"You aren't getting in my pants tonight Eric, and don't Pussy-block me," Liz said with a glare. "Is that a real saying? Pussy-block? It's like a cock-block, only for women."

Everyone got a good chuckle before Liz and Eric headed to the bars. Mike followed them out the door moments later, leaving Emily and her vibrator alone in her apartment for some much needed time together.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12