Research Pt. 01

Story Info
A wife ends up meeting someone online.
1.4k words
3.56
20.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am incredibly blessed. It was my dream to be a writer and had married a guy who fully supported this. As he went off to work each day, I got to stay at home engrossed on my laptop writing what hopefully would become the next big thing. My friends and family were incredible jealous of this and mainly thought I just lay around doing nothing all day which was nonsense.

Some weeks I would write non-stop and churn out chapter after chapter. Other weeks I would barely get a sentence out. But I loved writing and immersed myself in each of my stories really dedicating myself to researching whatever gripping story I was writing about.

My next story was to be about a woman internet dating her way to true love. It had always intrigued me how dating had changed. I had met the love of my life at university IRL but had many friends who had used the internet to meet their partner or just find a casual hook up. I just needed to find out more about how things worked now. My husband encouraged me to join up to sites using a fake profile and see what happened. Maybe I would get some stories for my book.

What he didn't know was how addicting these sites were. I would sit for hours chatting to different guys who would spend their time complimenting me and yes sending me lots of pictures of a certain part of their anatomy. I must admit it did wonders for my self-esteem. I had decided to use real photos of myself to some of these guys but with my face cut out. If I did become a well-known author I didn't want a scandal written about my secret online life.

I don't know how it happened but one day I realised that I had spoken to the same guy for the last 10 days in a row for hours at a time. His name was Jack. In my defence, he was so hot! He had a body you could just stare at for hours without getting bored (which I admit I did on a daily basis!).

When I realised that I had started to develop some kind of feelings for him I decided to tell him that I was married and that I was researching a book. This didn't seem to deter him though. He said that this made it hotter for him and that he also was married. This turned me on a lot and I did spend that afternoon playing with myself thinking of sneaking around behind our spouses. I felt incredibly guilty and decided to spoil my husband that night if you know what I mean! I felt so bad knowing that he had a unknowing wife and that I was the other women. What had become of me.

But I couldn't get over the fact that this incredible hot married guy wanted to hook up with me and how turned on this made me. Every time I tried to break it off he would say something that would drive me right back to him.

He suggested that we meet up and see if we have any chemistry. I thought this could be a good idea because I loved my husband and I thought I would get there and discover there was no chemistry and it would break the fantasy spell.

I decided to be a little honest with my husband. I told him that I thought I should go on a fake date with one of the guys online to see what they are like on a first date. I told him also that I would go with a friend and would meet in a very public place. And that it would be a one off.

What I wasn't suspecting was how supporting he would be. He told me to go for it. He thought he was a fantastic idea. I had always known that he wasn't the jealous type and that he trusted me but this just made me feel worse. Why did he trust me? Did I even trust myself?

So, I decided to set the date and meet up with Jack at a bar half way between our town where no one would recognise us. The problem I faced next was what to wear for the date. I didn't want to wear something too slutty but also didn't want to wear something too conservative. I decided to send him a message the morning of our meet asking him what he would like me to wear. I was liking the confidence I had online. A few minutes later I received a message back which just said no underwear. I was shocked. Did he really think this would work? Was he joking? I thought about blowing the whole thing off. But I have to admit a little bit of me still wanted to go and find out for myself. To meet the guy who I had daydreamt about for the last few months.

I decided to go but I wore a summer dress but left my underwear on. I was not going to let him dictate what I wore. I set off and drove to the bar which was about 40 minutes away. When I pulled up in the carpark I felt really anxious and almost drove away a few times. It took me 20 minutes to pluck up the courage to get out my car. In the end, I called my husband who told me to just go in and if I felt uncomfortable to just get up and leave. Why did he have to be so supportive?

I walked into the bar. It was pretty empty but I spotted him straight away. He looked exactly like he did in his profile. I could see his strong arms from across the bar and his beautifully chiselled chin made me nervous all over again. Had he seen me? Could I still escape? But then he looked up and I could tell that he knew it was me.

I walked over trying my best to walk sexily. For some reason, I didn't want to be a let-down to him. I hadn't considered that he could be disappointed in me. He stood up to greet me and gently kissed me on my cheek. I suddenly felt very out of my depth. I had not dated since university.

I sat down nervously and he told me how gorgeous I looked. I felt my cheeks go red. After that the conversation flowed really naturally and I realised that I really did like this guy but he still wasn't my husband. I couldn't envision a life with him but I definitely could envision ripping his clothes off. I concluded what I had being feeling was just lust. I had a great sex life but like everyone I still had weak moments and private thoughts.

We had gone through 2 bottles of wine before I realised that the bar was filling up. One thing I hadn't failed to notice was how much our legs kept touching. I was so turned on. There was nothing more I wanted at this point than his hands all over my body.

I excused myself to the bathroom to take a breath. What should I do? Could I leave without him noticing? Or should I go back in there and live out my fantasy. I decided that I should at least have some fun and keep flirting.

Then a voice inside me told me to take off my underwear and go and hand it to him. See what he would make of that. I felt myself get very wet at this very thought. I quickly slid down my thong and held it in a tight grip hoping no one in the bar would know what I was holding.

I strode self-assuredly back to our booth and handed him my thong as I sat down. He just looked at me and smiled. Our conversation continued naturally before I felt his hand on my leg. It felt so wrong but also, I did nothing to discourage it. Hadn't I provoked this? Isn't this what I wanted?

His hand moved higher up my leg and was now on my exposed thigh as I let out a gasp whilst meeting his gaze. We had gradually slid around the booth and were sitting next to each other. His hand was so close to touching my wetness that I couldn't stand it any longer. My lips went for his. I kissed him and whilst I could feel his tongue against mine I pushed his hand with mine onto my other lips.

"There is a hotel around the corner," he said as he pulled lips away from me.

"Let's go," I replied desperately.