Reserved Jenny Finds Herself Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark's perspective as Jenny experiences sex for first time.
1.1k words
4.01
13.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eden69
Eden69
13 Followers

Jenny the Tigress (Mark's Perspective)

I could tell Jenny was a different woman when I first saw her doing that weird thing with her hair. How quickly she could transition from a silly girl to a tigress to sleeping beauty. I stared at her very long blonde hair that extended beyond her ripe perky breasts. Her face was so peaceful. I wanted to just sit and watch her all night, but I had promised the other exchange students I'd join them later. Plus, the crowd had finally made its way onto the beach and we were both naked. I gently nudged her and gave her a soft, lingering kiss. "Get up, mon amour."

She was startled and scared at first, as though she didn't even remember me. "I'm sorry to wake you, Jenny. We must have fallen asleep for a few minutes. Some people are coming, so we should get out of here and get you to bed." I handed her the rest of her clothes and draped my jacket over her shoulders. I grabbed the bag and walked along the beach back towards the hotel.

"Where are we going?"

"I thought I would drop you off at your room."

"I don't want the night to end. Can't I stay with you?"

"I would like that, but I'm afraid I would have a hard time sleeping next to such a woman as yourself."

"Then, we'll have to make sure you have no libido left before we go to sleep, won't we." The reserved Jennifer I had first met was had been replaced by some vixen with fire in her eyes and mischief and energy in her blood.

I grabbed her hand and led her to my bungalow.

"This is where you are staying? How does a student afford this?"

"I know someone who works here. I am fortunate." I opened the door. "What do you think?"

"It is so beautiful. I love the sound of the water." She had made her way to the bed and was looking out the French windows to the expansive sea.

I popped the champagne and poured some for both of us. "La belle vie." As our glassed touched, I found yourself wanting to touch her again. I joined her on the bed and pulled her on top of my chest. I don't know how long we chatted, but neither one of us was ready to end the night. Suddenly, she popped up. "Mark, I want you to make love to me?"

"I'm sorry, was that a question?" This was unexpected, as she had mentioned on the dance floor that she was a virgin. Though her openness while making love was very mature for an inexperienced woman. I held her hands. "I don't know, Jenny. You should wait for the right person. He will come and you will know it."

"I've found the right person."

"But I am leaving soon to go back home. We may never see each other again."

"Then you better make tonight unforgettable."

There was nothing slow in our movement and the clothes quickly found their way to the floor. She was so beautiful and passionate. I found myself growing harder as I ran my hands across her body, admiring her curves and moles and freckles. I pushed her gently onto the bed and grabbed her wrists and kissed her gently on the lips. Then I kissed her harder. I worked my way down her beautiful pale white skin, lingering on her perky breasts.

I slid my body down and nestled my head between her thighs and began to use my tongue. Her juice was still there and it tasted so sweet. I found myself pushing my tongue deep inside of her, while slowly rubbing her clit with my finger. Then, I switched, as my tongue pushed down on her large hood while my fingers slowly worked themselves inside her.

"Are you ready?" She nodded, but I could tell she was nervous.

I climbed on top of her and slowly pushed myself into her. She was tight, but I was very hard and she was very wet. She was so impatient. By the time I was all the way in, she was pushing her hips up and into me. Then she grabbed my back and pulled me down into her. I sped up and she started to whimper. I kissed her mouth hard and grabbed her hips with both hands, pulling myself deeper into me. I could tell she was enjoying the moment. "Oh my...unnggh...fuck me harder, Mark. Don't stop. Please. Right there. Don't move. Keep going." I kept getting physical and pushing harder as I was so close. I gave one last hard thrust and came before she screamed. I worried I had hurt her, especially when I saw the tears. I held her close and apologized, until she laughed. "Oh no, Mark, no. You were wonderful. I just haven't felt this way before and it was a lot of emotions all at once. But they were good emotions, not bad."

We must have fallen asleep again, as the sunlight began to creep into our room. She was awake first and was just staring at me. I tried to take all of her in. Her smell, the feel of her skin on mine, the taste of her lips. This was one special woman, indeed.

"How are you, Jenny?"

"I haven't slept like that in ages. Oh my gosh. I am so dehydrated. I need water."

"I poured some water for both of us and joined her in the chairs facing the window."

"Breakfast? I can order room service or we can go out to eat."

"Let's go out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. You pick the place."

We quickly showered and threw on some clothes and stopped by her room so she could change. I found a beautiful inn right down the street that faced the water. As we ate, I remembered why I was attracted to her. Her laugh. She seemed so...liberated.

We talked about everything. At one point, she asked me if I had any fantasies.

Why, yes, of course. Don't you? I described two of my fantasies, watching as her eyes grew large. "Have you ever done either of them?"

"No, I've been far too embarrassed to ask anyone."

"Well, don't forget my promise to you last night that you could do anything you wanted."

"I thought you were joking. A thing in the heat of the moment."

"I'm a woman of my word."

"You mean you're willing to let me do that?"

"Yes, but I need a way out if things get uncomfortable."

"Okay, then, pick a word. A safe word."

"Tequila."

We laughed, paid our bill and checked out.

As we walked back, she kept looking at my eyes. I knew what she was wondering, but I wasn't going to tell her. She would find out soon enough.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so. Which one are you going to do?"

"You will see, sexy Jenny. You will see."

Eden69
Eden69
13 Followers