Reset Ch. 02

Story Info
A bright future for a dimwit.
3k words
14.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nushu2
nushu2
7 Followers

This is the second of a three part series------------------------------------------

I took a deep breath of the clean air of a beautiful morning. It was fragrant with the smell of trees and grass. Jim had led me along the park. He was trying to explain what it would be like when we got to our destination. He didn’t want to but I had nagged until he didn’t have a choice. After what had happened the day before, I was surprised that I could still be surprised.

All I could do was respond with a joke, “What, do you think I was reborn yesterday?”

Jim sighed and shook his head, “You asked.”

I was getting the impression that Jim didn’t like me too much. In my time, there were lots of people who didn’t like me and if it was a problem, I fired them. I was a rich and powerful man and that, in itself, was enough to command respect. That’s it, he didn’t respect me. Can’t really blame him, here I was, like an apprentice on his first day of the job and I was wearing these jeans, flannel shirt and a jean jacket, a Canadian tuxedo.

I didn’t even know who I was anymore. I was a relic of history that didn’t belong. All that I knew and all that I’ve been had died a century ago. Now, I don’t fit in, like a duck in a chicken coup. It’s not that I left so much behind. I was divorced and had no family. All I left behind was myself. The era of greed and self-indulgence had ended. To Jim’s eyes, I must seem clueless and useless.

We arrived at our destination, the twin towers of a luxury condo complex. Jim explained that they huddled around working generators and used resources as efficiently as possible. Between the towers was a smaller building that was an obvious recreation centre and that was where we entered. The doors were unlocked. A large meeting room and a small library were empty but there was somebody in the weight room. Damn, was that some body. Stunning, dazzling and spectacular are just empty words compared to my speechless condition.

She was wearing spandex shorts and a bikini top and she welcomed us with a warm and almost wicked smile. Not a word was spoken as we approached. Jim must have been as tongue tied as myself looking at that incredible face and body. Maybe a bit too voluptuous for my tastes but only because women like that were so unattainable or so vain. I may have been wealthy but money doesn’t buy everything for an ordinary looking guy.

She reclined in the seat of the machine where she was exercising. It was one of those machines that develop chest muscles, as if she needed it. Holy, fucking shit, she just removed her top and out popped out the most incredible tits I ever saw. They were way too round and firm for their size and didn’t hang as much as protrude from her chest. If she wasn’t perfect, she was as close as I ever got. She was like a statue or a piece of art. It was kind of overwhelming. Her luminescent green eyes hypnotized me and drew my attention from ogling her flawless body. She lifted a hand to her face and blew a kiss from her open palm.

“Go for it,” Jim nudged.

“What should I say?” I responded, in a minor state of shock.

He just looked at me like I was an idiot and said, “If you’re not up for it, I am.”

“Go for it,” I begged him to take the lead.

Damn it. Why did I do that? I can only blame it on culture shock.. Anyway, it was too late. Jim had already stepped up and tried to fit his hand around one of those massive globes. His mouth soon followed. Then, he kneeled in front of her and pulled the spandex down her legs as she wiggled. Not a word, not even a kiss. Not exactly intimate but incredibly erotic and I could only watch. It was sort of like a live performance of a porn flick. As Jim removed his clothes, he saw me from the corner of his eye.

“What the fuck are you doing. Get your own girl. Get a life.”

I can take a hint but before I left, I looked back to see her eyes close and mouth open as he entered her. I blindly continued, absorbed in my own thoughts. How could I be so stupid? Confronted by every man’s fantasy and I gave it away. What the hell is wrong with me? I found myself at the large glass windows that looked over a pool. The water was still and the room appeared empty. At the far end of the balcony was a door and stairs that led down. Since there was no other way out than the way I came, so I went down.

“Hi there,” came a soft feminine voice behind me, startling me.

There was a big Jacuzzi that had been obscured under the balcony and it was occupied. I did a double take when I saw her. She was like an angel. Soft, platinum blonde hair that glowed as the sunlight shone through a window from behind her. Her face was obscured in the shadows but a sultry voice could only belong to an incredible mouth . I was beginning to feel better that I missed out on the first one.

“Well, hello,” I said in a seductive voice as if that mattered here, “What’s your name?”

“Bertha,” she responded, “I haven’t seen you before.”

“That’s a …. interesting name,” I stuttered, “I’m Mike. I’m new here…..it’s a long story.”

“Are you the guy they thawed out from before the plague?” she asked.

“Oh, then you know the story. Yeah, that’s me,” I answered, flattered by my fame.

“Everybody knows about you. You’re the one who’s going to restore us. I am so proud to meet you. Am I the going to be the first?” she had changed from seductive temptress as she burst with girlish glee.

I stood up straight and felt the air fill my chest, “Well not quite but very close. I only got out of the hospital yesterday.”

As I got closer, the shadows peeled away. Perhaps my expectations were unrealistic but I was a little disappointed. She certainly wasn’t ugly but she wasn’t extraordinary either. She had a pleasant face and a warm smile that became more appealing the longer I looked. It was sort of a relief, actually, to be back in my own league. She may have not been the model of perfection but perfection isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

“Is something wrong?” she asked.

“No, nothing at all,” I responded, “Everything is perfect.”

“Come on in,” Bertha gestured toward the water.

“I didn’t bring a bathing suit,” was my answer that seemed so out of date as the words left my mouth.

“Then I’ll just have to come out,” she said as she chuckled.

She didn’t bring a bathing suit either. Her breasts emerged from the swirling water and they were kind of small and irregular shaped but I was still thinking of the last woman I had left with Jim and that had tainted my view of reality. In my past life, I would have considered them beautiful but, in only a couple days, my standards had been changed. She turned around and lifted herself out of the water. She was a skinny thing but had wide hips. The most remarkable thing about her ass was what wasn’t there. There was this diamond shaped gap between her legs where they met her butt cheeks and it drove me nuts. It had to be filled.

Bertha glided over to a bench a picked up a towel folded there. I watched as she dried herself off and I was impressed with her grace and elegance. She had no inhibitions and insecurities about being naked. The more I saw of her, the more beautiful she became. Then, she bent over to spread her towel on the bench and her pussy peeked out between her legs. My cock stiffened with a vengeance and needed to be released from the confines of my pants. Apparently, it was in charge because I started to strip down without a thought of anything else.

“I guess you didn’t need a bathing suit,” Bertha joked.

It was only then that I realized that I was naked and my hard-on was pointed straight at her.

“I’m sorry. I just assumed, you know,” I said, ashamed.

She laughed and told me I was cute. Not exactly the image I was going for at the moment but, at least, it wasn’t bad. She mentioned that I remind her of those old movies and that she thought they were quaint but in a nice way. Those historic movies were just so different from their world and they wanted to be like that again.

She sat on her towel with her legs together but not crossed. It’s amazing how a woman’s body centres and focuses around that triangle of curly hair. The body curves out and the legs taper up and between the legs is like a landing strip for an airplane. But that’s not the sexiest part. I bet you’re thinking I’m going to say tits or something mushy like eyes. No, it’s the mouth. Get your mind out of the gutter, I’m talking about that little expression that’s halfway between a smile and a pucker. It’s just shy of the words, “Do me”.

If that wasn’t enough, she blew me a kiss. The other girl had done that too and it seemed strange to me. Since then, I learned that it meant something more than a flirt. It doesn’t mean, “I want to kiss you” or “I want to fuck you” but “I want to share my love with you”. There’s a significant difference and it reflects the whole society. They had evolved out of necessity and out of emotional insecurities. They allowed themselves to invest themselves in the moment without concern for the future. Love is a way of life around here. It took me a long time to learn that but it didn’t keep me from enjoying the physical sex in the mean time.

She kissed me tenderly at first. Her lips were soft as a feather. The kiss started softly but grew more passionate. Time slipped by. Funny how the time you want to savour slips away like that. Next thing I knew, I was lying awkwardly on top of her with my dick threatening to poke her in the ass. Not a bad thing but probably a little forward for a first date.

As I adjusted my weight, Bertha threw her legs around me and tugged me closer. So much for the foreplay. Her hand guided me to the promised land and I slipped right in. She radiated heat over my shaft and she was already wet and ready. I was really beginning to appreciate this miraculous future.

Good Lord, her eyes. They were devilish. They were hungry. She looked at me as if I were a chocolate cake and she was starved. It was scary and an incredible turn-on at the same time. She gripped tightly with her legs. Too tightly. All I could do was flex inside her but she enhanced every movement with her own. She didn’t move as much as squeeze and it wasn’t rhythmic like a pulse but almost random in pace and strength. I know what a udder feels like now. I had to learn how to do something like that with my inner abs when I injured my back but she had turned it into an art form.

Problem is, I just got to feel it in my ass. I got to pump it out, or in, or whatever. I think it’s a guy thing. Physically, I mean. Millions of years of evolution compelled my ass. I reached back with one hand and pushed her heel down my thigh. There you go. The musky smell of sex mixed with the stench of chlorine and, at any other time, it wouldn’t have seemed like perfume.

I stroked slowly at first. I wanted to make this last. I used to keep this pace up for hour but that was a century ago and with my ex. Of course she wasn’t my ex at the time. This time I was just struggling not to disappoint Bertha. I wished the boards of the bench were closer together, they were hurting my knees.

Bertha was the quiet type. She just moaned and, occasionally, choked on her breath, sending tremors down her body. I was watching her expressive face and, mostly, she kept her eyes closed but she would, occasionally, look back at me with such lust that it was inspiring. I was determined to see her cum but uncertain how. Every woman is unique in what makes them squirm and as soon as a man can figure it out, she changes. It’s damned frustrating and, in my not-so-distant past, I had given up caring. Not anymore. I wiggled to the side and, then, to the top. I sped up and then slowed down and then I kept slow on the backstroke and pushed in fast and hard.

She gave me a puzzled look and asked me, “What are you doing?”

“I’m just trying to make you happy,” I answered.

“Just look at my eyes,” she said in a soft exhale.

I thought it was some kind of a riddle at first but I did what she asked. She just looked back at me in a way that I felt total acceptance. It was a familiar feeling, like when I was a kid with my mother. Don’t get me wrong, I never did anything like that with my mother. Yuck, I’m glad I didn’t think of that at the time. After a while, I almost began to feel what she was feeling. It was fuckin’ weird. Things just happened naturally, like I had been with her a thousand times. Then, naturally, it happened. I felt her getting tighter and her body stiffened. She closed her eyes and arched her head back and just as she started to quiver, so did I.

I am so glad that her eyes were closed because when I came, I could feel my face contort into what must have been either ugly or funny. Then again, she would have accepted that too. I came so hard that my feet felt like they were burning. Don’t ask me how that works, it’s only happened a couple times before. I just stayed there, still on top of her and still inside her, breathing deeply and enjoying the bliss.

I was startled by the sound of applause behind me. I jumped up only to fall down again with my pants around my ankles. There was Jim, with his hands clasped together and a pained expression.

“Oops, sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you,” he said with sincerity that wasn’t quite convincing.

Jim continued, “Is that you, Bertha. I haven’t seen you in years. Where have you been hiding yourself?”

They continued talking while I pulled my pants up. I missed most of the conversation but heard something about her working as a mechanic. That was the first time I ever made love to a mechanic. It wasn’t that dreamy, passionate kind of sex that we all fantasize about. It was real and uncomfortable with those odd squishy sounds but reality can be better than a dream. She got dressed and mentioned that she had to go to work. She kissed me goodbye and handed me a slip of paper with her phone number.

“You’re a lucky man,” Jim told me, “Bertha is one of the best. A lot better than that driftwood I was stuck with.”

So, as I swaggered out of there, Jim nudged, “What do you think of Brenda.”

“She was so thin, I was scared to break her, ” I joked.

“I seen what you’re packing,” Jim snickered, “You don’t have to worry about that.”

Was that necessary? I mean, that’s my Achilles heel and he went straight for the jugular. Jim led me to an office that took about a half hour to walk to. We didn’t speak much. I contemplated how I was going to fit into this new society. I was a success before and I could do it again. I’ll prove it.

Once in the office, I met Mabel and we exchanged platitudes. I tried to hide a smirk at the ridiculous names their parents picked out but I guess that they didn’t attach any stereotypes to them. Mabel was one of the older women I’ve met which means she looked like she was in her thirties. She also had an elegance and wisdom that comes with age. Actually, she was quite attractive and I was getting anxious to do my job. I didn’t even realize, till she stood up from behind her desk that she was about to drop a litter.

I whispered to Jim, “Do you think it’s safe for me to fuck her?”

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” he whispered back.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Mabel. She asked me a lot of questions about what my job was before the plague and then she asked me if I had any skills. She said that she would find something for me to do. This all came as a surprise because I already thought I had a job. I wondered if she was talking in some kind of innuendo. Apparently not.

Mabel actually had a car, something I hadn’t seen since, okay, a couple days. We drove up to a big house and she told me that it was mine.

“It’s too large for me,” I suggested with the idea of those two towers and hundreds of rooms of women.

“Then you’ll just have to find some roommates,” she answered.

nushu2
nushu2
7 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reset Ch. 01 Previous Part
Reset Series Info

Similar Stories

The Nudity Virus A flawed Government project creates permanent nudity.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Inheritance from My Dad I inherit an orb which makes it easy to hypnotize people.in Mind Control
The Fall Pt. 01 A hunting accident leads to strange events.in Mind Control
A Guy and His...? Ch. 01 A man, a genie calamity?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Genie Adventures Average guy gets a gift that will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories