Reset Ch. 03

Story Info
Conclusion. Even diamonds need flaws.
2.9k words
12.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nushu2
nushu2
7 Followers

I woke up alone. Brenda was probably at college and Sarah was doing whatever she does. I took a deep breath and stretched, feeling very good about the night before. The more I thought about it, I felt very good about the past six months.

I remembered when I was thawed out and my first week here. I had a lot to learn. Now, it's just common sense. One of the first things I had to do was acquire a harem, as I call it. The girls hate when I say that but the truth is, I'm their boy toy for which I am very grateful. There are six of them now. Well, six regulars and then others drop by every now and then.

It was remarkably easy to find girls. Most of them found me. Friends of friends and that kind of thing. Brenda was one of the first. She is Bertha's daughter and I met her after I called. Bertha told me she wanted to introduce me to someone special but I would have to wait a couple of days. I was shocked when I met her. I had to ask if she was old enough. She was eighteen, just. It was her face, not her body, that exuded youth. I can't really explain it. I never paid much attention to teenagers since I was one. It might have been the pony tails.

"Happy Birthday," I said.

"I'm so glad you called," Bertha interceded, "I thought you would be perfect to break in my little girl."

"Mom!" Brenda complained.

"You mean, I'm the first to..." I stuttered, "I'm flattered."

"Considering who you are, I thought it should be something special for her," Bertha continued, "Besides, your little penis won't hurt her so much."

After a few seconds, maybe minutes, of humility, I could live with that. She didn't intend it as an insult and who would have guessed it to be an advantage. First, we had dinner and talked. After all, this century is still civilized. It wasn't just wham, bam, thank you ma'am. My little guy wished it was. Just sitting there and knowing I was going to bust that cherry was driving me wild. I felt like a pervert wanting this teenager but what man wouldn't want her. She was prettier and sexier than she had any right to be. If only she wasn't a redhead. Redheads scare me. My first two girlfriends were redheads and I learned my lesson well.

After dinner, Bertha discretely left us to ourselves. I felt like a teenager again, pun intended. It was as though I was trying to get to first base on prom night. Youth must be contagious. If only age wasn't. I think we were both waiting for each other to make the first move. Finally, I touched the soft, warm flesh of her blushed cheek and held it, preparing for a kiss.

Brenda had, and still has, the most amazing tits. They're like optical illusions. From the front, they were small and round but from the side they were large and pointy. They were firm and fresh and I played with them till she got upset. I bounced them and squeezed them and tweaked them like I had never seen any before. I never would have guessed she was a virgin. When it came down to it, I think I was more nervous than her. And then, woohoo, ride 'em cowboy. Sex ed must be quite a bit more extensive nowadays. She was a virgin? Ya, right. It only seemed natural to invite her to live with me. I was relieving her mother of an unnecessary burden. Not all of the harem were as young as her. Some of them even looked adult.

I was a middle aged man when I got frozen but the longer I'm here and looking in the mirror, I look like an old man. At the same time, I feel immature even compared to Brenda. They were raised to support the society. They were almost selfless in that regard. After working themselves to exhaustion, they devoted themselves to breeding like rabbits. Not only because that was the way they were engineered, but because they were obliged to.

It seemed like half the population was devoted to the welfare and education of the children. The other half was, of course, children. Even the children were expected to contribute and that's where I crossed paths with them. I was assigned to do resourcing. This involved going from one abandoned house and building to another and gathering non-perishable food and light bulbs or whatever. It was thoroughly degrading being trained by a twelve year old but that didn't last long.

Naturally, all the supermarkets had been ransacked decades ago but nobody, after the plague, realized that supermarkets had to be supplied from somewhere. What do you know, my specialty was commercial and industrial real estate. Pretty soon, I was dragging the kids to the warehouse district and we hit the bonanza.

"It's to make a slip and slide," was my feeble excuse when they caught me stocking up on baby oil and rolls of plastic.

Then, they asked if they could play too. That was an awkward moment. The way I intended to play was not for kids. By the way, if you want to try this at home and there is going to be four or more, make sure to cover the not only the bed and floors but go up about two or three feet up the walls with the plastic. Use plenty of duct tape between the sheets of plastic and don't spare the masking tape on the walls and furniture. Trust me. You might want to put pillows under the plastic and around the bed if you bruise easily. This is extreme and should be performed with caution. A large bathtub is my second choice, but I almost drowned when it started getting wild. But what a way to go, ba dum bump.

Where was I, oh yeah. The problem with getting away from the city was the dogs. Those pets of a century ago had gone feral and bred into curly tailed mongrels. I was told that they had all but destroyed every kind of wildlife except for birds and rodents. As if mankind hadn't done enough already. The only thing that kept them out of the city was guns. Since I was the biggest, I was given the gun. It probably would have been better off in the hands of the twelve year old. I had never held a gun before in my life. Thankfully, we didn't run across any problems.

Then, I learned about their economic system. It was too socialistic for my taste but it was still based on a reward system. Unfortunately, I had to share the booty with the little snot noses.

This was also the time that I ran across their bureaucrats. Essentially, these were the people who couldn't do anything else useful. I was so grateful that I didn't get assigned to them. They didn't even have the wits to be corrupt. They pushed their paper around for their measly salaries and didn't dare to dream of greater things. I would have suffocated among them.

It was a scholastic model of management. They had no concept of business. I was like a wolf among the sheep. Soon, I was hiring people to work for me. Just a bit of organizing and I was sending crews out in trucks to nearby cities. They got paid better, the whole community prospered and I got wealthy. I just didn't know how to spend it. A Hawaii vacation was out of the question. Nobody lived there anymore. Fancy cars and big homes were free except for the upkeep. What's the point? Status symbols were only effective if they're respected.

With new supplies of gas, people starting driving instead of walking and biking. They enjoyed luxuries that they had never known and they had more leisure time. The one thing my generation had left plenty of behind was entertainment but they had little time for that before. I had made a difference. I had justified myself and brought them closer to their goals of restoring the old ways, or so I thought.

Jim called to say he wanted to talk in person. I hadn't seen him in months but I didn't miss him either. I really had no ill feelings. In fact, I welcomed the opportunity to prove how well I've done. He was one of those tall, handsome, intelligent types. I always hated those guys. I asked the girls to stick around to treat him like a guest and they were a little to happy to oblige. It's hard to be jealous when you're surrounded by love but it's just as hard to change your way of thinking. I was changing, though. I felt more generous, almost magnanimous and I felt more secure. Secure enough to extend my emotions without fear of being hurt. Well, almost. I was still learning. Maybe it's something you can never truly abandon. Betrayal hurts most when it's from those closest.

It was unfortunate that only three of the girls could be there when Jim came by. We sat and caught up casually at first but I noticed that Jim had an eye for Brenda. It occurred to me that he must enjoy his job at the college. Brenda noticed too and sat next to him after delivering a drink. I watched carefully as she brushed against him and his hand fell to her thigh. I could tell he was uncomfortable. It hadn't occurred to me that men don't usually share their women. I was just trying to be polite but as I thought about it, no other man had done this for me.

Thankfully, Sarah and Harriet took the lead. Jim lost his inhibitions when he saw Harriet pull down my zipper and lower her lips to my lap. I wish I could have seen his face but Sarah's was is mine. I got a clear view when Sarah removed her blouse. They were kissing passionately and he had his hand on Brenda's incredible tit. I remembered back to my first day since my Popsicle time. I pictured Linda's proud expression as I boinked her daughter, Elle and I felt the same. I was a little concerned that Brenda would prefer him to me but, then again, I had two and he only had one. Nyah, nyah.

That's the way it went for a while. I only caught occasional glimpses of Jim and Brenda. I always had something stuck in my face. Not that I'm complaining, it's just that I was curious. Is there something wrong with me wanting to see another guy fucking my girlfriend? I managed to manoeuvre Harriet on top of Sarah. I knew Sarah was into this but Harriet had never shown any interest in another woman. She didn't seem to object as Sarah sucked on her nipples and I considered my options. There's only one more beautiful sight than to have a warm, willing pussy in front of you, and that's two of them. One black and one white made it even more exotic. Didn't I mention that before?

Sarah is the black one. Pardon me if this sounds stereotypical but she had a big round ass that drew me like a moth to a fire. I just loved to pound her from behind, holding on for dear life. She's a little plump but not fat. That much more to love, right. That's what I say about myself. Harriet, on the other hand is an amazon. Six feet of bulging muscle that made me feel a little inadequate at times. Other times, I was just proud she wanted me. This time was one of the latter. Only problem was that Harriet had a bush that I wanted to take a lawn mower to. I always thought it was funny that her nickname was Harry.

I also got to watch Brenda riding Jim and I, instinctively, matched their pace. Isn't it strange that I was distracted imagining that I could be in Brenda when I was already humping Harriet. It's not that I liked Brenda any more then Harriet. It's just that I wanted what I didn't have and he did. Damn bastard outlasted me though. Then again, he only had one. Harriet and Sarah continued without me, but it was a lot easier to watch the girls rather than Jim's ass and hairy balls. I left to refill my drink and waited in the dining room. Just before I was about to refill it again, Jim joined me in the dining room. He looked dishevelled but happy.

"Thanks," he said

"Don't thank me," I told him.

"They're still busy in there," Jim quipped, followed by a long time of uncomfortable silence.

I thought about going back in there and watching them but then I would just get another woody and they would want me to join them. And for, God knows, how long. The second helping always takes longer. It was just too much work.

"Uhh, I need a vacation" was all I could think at the time.

"Anyway, I came here to talk to you about something. We don't think that you are living up to your expectations."

"What do you mean?" I complained, "I brought wealth into the whole community. I raised the style of living."

"It's not that," Jim argued, "We feel that you haven't been spreading yourself around enough."

"What the fuck do you want from me? I got six girls who live here and there are a few more that come by," I replied.

"Exactly. We didn't thaw you out to sit around the house."

"So, what kind of numbers do you expect from me?

"Do the words, do it till you drop, mean anything to you?" Jim said with a sinister grin, "Seriously, start circulating girls in and out of the house. If they're not pregnant in three months, pass them down the line and move on to the next one. If they are pregnant, congratulations and move on."

That really got me thinking. I thought about it for days. Did those words mean anything to me? They meant that it was time to weigh my soul and reanalyse my purpose. It was inhuman to treat people like that, not to mention myself, but I will. Despite whatever I did, my only value was my sperm. Frankly, I began to realize that I could only pollute the gene pool. They had it so much better than my time. They were loving and generous and everything that my generation could only dream of. Going back to the way things were could only be several steps backward. They had developed the perfect society and I was the key to it's destruction. I learned to love this new world. I wanted to be part of it and contribute for the betterment of the whole.

My girls had become my family. Sure, it was an incestuous family but I loved each one of them all dearly. Not one of them was any more special than another. Like all families, we had some discourse and problems but, in the end, it didn't really matter. What was important is that they we knew we forgave each other for our screw-ups and faults. Shit, it was their faults that made them endearing. I must be very endearing.

All I have managed to do was set them back on the path of reckless consumption. And what could I offer them in the future? If I am successful, my children are doomed to aging ungracefully and limited intellect. If they are lucky, greed and selfishness are not genetic. My genes would spread like a disease through the whole community. I knew what I had to do.

The following week was Christmas but they didn't celebrate it with shopping and gifts. They had a huge block party. Actually, with their open sexuality, it made Mardi Gras look tame. I wasn't in the mood for that, though. I climbed up on the stage and gave a small dramatic speech. I remember words like, "snake in their garden of paradise" and "pollution to perfection." In a theatrical gesture, I blew a kiss to the audience and, then, I pulled the gun out and pointed it at myself. I didn't stick it in my mouth. That was just too phallic. Besides, I wanted to leave behind a good looking corpse. My audience screamed and begged me to stop. I saw Bertha and Brenda and the look of horror on their faces but I was doing it for them. For all of them.

It would have made one hell of a statement if I hadn't missed. Duh, I couldn't have written this if I was dead. The next thing I knew, I was back in the hospital with Doctor Williams and Jim standing over me.

"You're such an idiot," Jim snubbed as he shook his head.

"You're lucky you didn't hit a major organ. We don't have the facilities to deal with that," Doctor Williams told me.

Turns out that the bullet just grazed my shoulder. I was aiming for my heart. I passed out when my head hit the stage.

"You really don't understand, do you?" Doctor Williams continued with a hint of sarcasm, "We brought you back because of your flaws. Perfection, as you call it, comes at a price..."

"And we can't afford it," Jim interrupted, "All we want is a normal life. Not for us and probably not for our children but, maybe, for our grandchildren, and yours. Don't you get it yet? Once the novelty wears off, you'll want someone special. It doesn't work that way, we got a job to do."

nushu2
nushu2
7 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Series!

I liked the message to your series, It was first rate! Bravo!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reset Ch. 02 Previous Part
Reset Series Info

Similar Stories

The Nudity Virus A flawed Government project creates permanent nudity.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Inheritance from My Dad I inherit an orb which makes it easy to hypnotize people.in Mind Control
The Fall Pt. 01 A hunting accident leads to strange events.in Mind Control
A Guy and His...? Ch. 01 A man, a genie calamity?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Genie Adventures Average guy gets a gift that will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories