Resetting Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie giggled a quiet giggle, "I've been waiting for you my entire life."

"What?"

She looked up from my chest, "I've loved you the moment dad brought me into this family."

"Katie, I'm old enough to be your father."

"So?"

A wave of regret rushed over me, "This was wrong what we did."

"I don't care. You haven't been touched by a woman in a while. I haven't been touched at all." Katie said. "You don't know what it was like being me. Growing up thinking everyone hates you. And, skipping the grades that I did, no boy would look at me. I was always playing catch-up. Shit, even college sucked. I was the little sister that was brought along to parties. I was always declared jailbait. As much as college guys were perverts, none of them wanted to go to jail."

"Really?"

Katie looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled. "Not everyone is a perverted old man like you, Eric. Besides, I didn't grow into this body until early this year. I looked like a flat chest lesbian everywhere I went."

We both laughed,

"Call it a moment that we both needed." She declared as she got out of bed.

I looked at her. There was a new glow to her that I hadn't noticed before. She turned and smiled.

"So, are you taking me into Manhattan for a shopping spree or what?" Katie asked.

* * *

12