Resetting Life Ch. 05

Story Info
The conclusion to the love of half-siblings.
6.9k words
4.73
18.4k
44

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers

Just like that, my life changed. My father had told me that it was best for me to move out. He needed to make sure that appearances were kept with the family's standing in the community and having a son fall in love with his half-sibling was unacceptable. It was a crushing blow, but not something I was completely unfamiliar to since within the entire scheme of things in my family, I was the black sheep, nothing but negatives was a reality I was used to. Luckily, he had given me time to find a place, which with the money I have been making, didn't take long. The news to Katie nearly destroyed her. My father had pulled her aside and assured her that there was no other way. Katie is a child from two worlds. Not being fully Chinese, she never really understood the protocol that they followed so blindly. I stand in my room packing my things that I had just finished packing not too long ago. Katie was sitting on my bed helping me fold my clothes into duffel bags.

"Where are you going to move to?" Katie asked as she looked at me with puffy pink eyes from all the crying that she has been doing.

"Hoboken."

"New Jersey?"

"Yeah, I found a nice apartment in the hipster area of town. I can see right into Manhattan from my living room balcony."

"That isn't far away. It's like thirty minutes by subway from NYU."

I placed some clothes into a duffel bag and took a deep breath, "Katie, I don't know if it is a good idea if you came to see me."

"What?"

"Dad made a point that he doesn't want us having interactions outside of family events."

I could see Katie's heart crushing right before my eyes. Her eyes welled up with tears, "What are you saying?"

"Maybe some time apart will be good for us." I lied. "It will give us time to have our own space. You can have a right to a normal life. Be a normal college student. I just feel you being with such an older guy like myself isn't healthy for you."

Katie shook her head, "How can you say that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and packed more clothes into the duffel bag. "Katie, I told you this from the beginning. No one will understand how we feel. Society will never accept it, no matter what fantasy television show is making it seem normal, it is still taboo. Our family will never accept it. Our friends will be shocked by it. People will judge. And, what if we wanted a family? Have you thought of that at all?"

"I'm not looking for their acceptance, nor am I caring what others think." Katie said as she began to cry softly. She sat there in her usual little shorts and my sweatshirt. She played with her fingers and I can see her shaking from crying. "All I want is you. I don't care about anything else. I don't know why you can't seem to wrap your mind around that."

"You have so much to look forward to Katie. You are smart. You will have a good career. And, with time, I am sure you will find a nice man to be happy with. It's a bright future out there for you." I said trying to reason with her, but as the words left my mouth, they left a sour taste behind. I hated what I was saying to her. All I wanted to do was scoop her up in my arms and love her till the end of time.

"There is no bright future without you."

"Katie..."

She looked up at me. "You remembered what I said that night? I will never change how I feel, never. I swear."

"I remember."

"Then why do this?" she asked. "Why do you even care about what dad and the family thinks?"

"I..."

"You left the first time, when they were against it. They didn't talk to you for months. They turned their backs on you. You had to come home and beg for them to accept you. You did perfectly fine without them."

"I know, but this is different. I don't want them turning their backs on you."

Katie cocked her head slightly, "Are you being serious?"

I nodded.

Katie stood from my bed and walked up to me. She ran her soft hands across my face and my beard. "They never accepted me. They never loved me. I only have eyes for you. I told you I will always love you, near or from afar. If you can't understand I can and will give everything up for you, then I guess you never loved nor have you accepted me into your life. Hearing and seeing you pushing me away now confirms that I truly am alone in this world."

"Katie..."

She kissed me softly on my lips. The tears on her face streamed onto mine. She broke her kiss and walked out of my room. "I hope you find what you are looking for. I just lost everything that I ever wanted."

* * *

Work ended up being the only thing that kept me from going insane. I sit in my apartment working on editing photographs from products that I flown to Hong Kong to take pictures of. Deadlines were my drive. I tried everything I can to keep Katie out of my mind. It has been an entire month since I had moved away from the family house in Brooklyn. It has been a month without a single word from Katie. Not a single text, or email, or even a call and hang-up from her. I wanted to contact her the moment I left, but fought against it. A part of me lied to myself and tried to convince me that she had finally gotten over the hurt and maybe she had moved on in life. Which, if she did, I only wished her the best.

A knock at me door shook me out of my thoughts and my work. I got up and opened the door to see Katie's friend standing there. It was winter in New York. She was covered with snow and brushing it off her jacket and hat.

"You are a hard man to track down."

"Jenna?"

She nodded, "You remembered. I guess I made a good impression."

I poked my head out of the apartment and looked down the hallway in hope to find Katie standing there, but she wasn't. "What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." I said as I let her into my apartment. She was stunning looking even covered with snow. She hung her jacket up on the hooks behind my door and revealed her curvy body in a tight-fitting white blouse, a short brown skirt that ended well above her knees, silky stockings and boots that came up past her knees. Jenna sat down on my couch and crossed her legs seductively. The inner part of me wanted to rip her clothes off and ravaged her where she sat, but my heart lingered for Katie so much that it overwrote everything my body desired.

"Can I offer you a drink?"

She shook her head and pursed her sultry lips. "I won't be here long enough to indulge."

I went into my kitchen and poured myself a glass of juice and looked up at her before sipping from the glass, "So, why are you here?"

"Katie."

"How is she?"

"How do you think?"

"I hope she is doing well."

Jenna laughed and shook her head. "I knew men were always stupid, but I thought with age that they would gain some wisdom. Apparently, I was wrong."

"You came all the way here to tell me I am stupid?"

"Listen, Eric. I don't exactly know what you two had between you, but without it, Katie is just a shell. She has been coming to school and just going through the paces. I have known Katie since high school when she was younger than every one else. She was always happy, but she faked it most of the time. The only time Katie was genuinely ever happy was when you visited, now that you are back, she couldn't wipe that grin off her face." Jenna crossed her legs showing a generous portion of thigh under her skirt. She looked up at me, "She needs you in her life."

"So, she sent you?"

"No."

"You thought you would do this for her?"

"Yes." She said, "She is my friend."

I looked around my kitchen and found one of my many vape mods. I checked it for juice and took a deep inhale on it. I looked up at Jenna as I exhaled, "So, what is it that you want me to do?"

"Go to her." Jenna said simply. "She isn't allowed to be here. Katie came into school the other day favoring her side. And, when I finally pressured her into telling me what happened, she showed me a bruise that your mother left."

"What?"

"Your mother called her a temptress. She said that she was ruining her family once again."

Anger flashed red in my eyes for a moment. I wanted to punch something. I wanted to scream. I did this. I caused her pain. I caused Katie the suffering she is going through. "God..."

"God has nothing to do with it." Jenna stood from the couch. She walked across my living room and into my kitchen, the heels of her boots sounding off the seductive way she walked. She stood close to me and looked at me. "I can see what she sees in you physically. She tells me you are a good man and I believe her. Katie has never looked at another man like she has with you. Whatever good you did for her, you took away by leaving her. Are you that good in her life? Are you a good man?"

"I am trying to be." I said as I was struck by how seductive and attractive Jenna was. "I want to be."

Jenna stepped closer. Her breasts were touching my chest. Jenna smelled amazing. Nothing like Katie, while Katie smelled sweet and innocent, Jenna smelled seductive and womanly. She leaned into me, "So, go fucking me a good man."

Jenna turned. She pulled her jacket and hat on then let herself out of my apartment.

* * *

I drove into Manhattan the next day. My head was full of steam. I needed to see Katie. I needed to see that she was alright. As I dodged the city traffic in my less than nimble for the city Jeep, I made my way to one of the many buildings I knew Katie goes to for class amongst the NYU sprawl. I pulled up to an empty space just in time to see Katie and her friends walking out a building. Jenna was leading the pack with Katie following in the rear. She was still favoring her left side. I immediately hopped out of my Jeep.

"Katie!"

The group of girls froze in place as I ran up to them. Katie stared at me in shock.

"Eric?"

I stopped short of the group and opened my arms. Katie dropped her bag and ran into my arms. Her body fell into me as I embraced her. I was once again engulfed in her scent. Katie kissed me on the lips firmly. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her into the air and twirled her about.

"Ouch!" she yelped as she winced.

I put her down, "Are you ok?"

Katie shied away from me a little, "What are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you."

She stood there quietly. The winter breeze swept through and played with her hair. I couldn't tear my eyes off of her. She was stunning even if merely just standing in front of me.

"Are you good, Katie?" Jenna asked. Katie turned and waved them off. Jenna gathered the flock of girls and walked them off. "I need your pages tonight! Don't forget!"

The world seemed silent when Jenna led the girls away. The sounds of Manhattan faded into a whispering hush as the two of us stood in front of one another. Katie stood there sweetly while playing with her fingers. I reached out and touched her smooth cheek; Katie pressed her cheek into my hand and closed her eyes as she felt the same familiar joy from my touch as I did hers.

"I missed you so much."

"Did you?"

I nodded. "More than you can imagine."

"I missed you too, Eric." She admitted.

"How have you been?"

"Good."

I leaned down a little to look her directly in her eyes, "Really?"

Katie shrugged her shoulders and dropped her head. She pulled her peat coat closer to her body and shook her head. "No. I haven't been doing too well."

I walked around her, picked up her bag and pulled her along to my Jeep. She dutifully got in and waited as I settled into the driver's seat.

"Dad hasn't been mean to me. Life at the house is basically like you never came back down, indifference with some acts of hostility from your mom." Katie admitted. She unbuttoned her coat and pulled up her shirt to reveal a bruise on her ribs. "She hit me in the kitchen one night and told me what she thought about me. I never would have thought she would hit this hard. Dad wasn't around."

"Did you tell him?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because, I caused enough shit in the house, anymore drama would just be overboard."

"God, Katie..."

"Why are you here?"

"I needed to see you."

"Yeah, you said that already, but why?" Katie said as she dropped her shirt and pulled her coat closed. "Why now? You haven't been around for a month now."

"I have been busy with work. I have been busy trying to keep you off my mind." I said as I played with the material of the steering wheel. "But, Jenna came to my apartment the other day."

"What?!"

"Don't be angry. She was worried about you."

Katie rolled her eyes and shook her head, "I told her to mind her own business."

"She is worried about you."

Katie looked at me with anger and confusion in her eyes, "And? What made you worry about me enough to come see me after all this time?"

"Knowing someone may have hurt you broke my will."

Katie reached out and poked me in the chest, "You hurt me, Eric."

"I know."

"You leaving basically made me feel like no one would ever stand up for me. You keeping me away made me feel abandoned. You not contacting me made me feel like you just gave up on me."

"I didn't. I just..."

Katie rushed into me and kissed me deeply. She gripped my head with her hands and held me into place as she poured all her emotions into the kiss. Her tongue probed my mouth and met mine. She touched my chest, stomach and then my sudden erection that she had caused. She broke her kiss.

"I miss everything about you." She said gasping from her kiss. Katie unzipped my pants and freed my growing erection. "I need you, Eric. It still hasn't changed. I need you in my life, but I won't say anymore unless you need me in yours."

I nodded, "I do. I miss you. I need you in my life."

Katie bent down, her lips wet from our kiss; she touched her tongue to the head of my swollen cock. It throbbed in her hand. I held her back and shook my head.

"You don't have to do this. Also, we are in public."

"I told you before; I don't care about what people think. I just want to please you." She said and took me into her.

I slammed my back into the seat as she wasn't gentle about it. She sucked and twirled her tongue around the shaft. She moaned as she bobbed her head on me. I looked around as students were leaving the school building that Katie had just walked out of. Luckily, my lifted Jeep obscured a lot of what Katie was doing, but, they no doubt had suspicions. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair and dictated the rhythm that I wanted her at. She complied and sucked deeper and faster. The moments that she gagged, she squeezed my legs with her hands and only pushed down deeper into her throat silencing her own gagging noises. Her mouth felt amazing. The urge to climax neared as she quickened her pace.

"Jesus, Katie..."

She knew what I was about to do. Katie came up for a breath while still stroking my cock with her hands. She leaned in and kissed me deeply. "I miss doing this for you."

"I miss you doing it." I said and pulled her head back down. It was only seconds after her lips touched my cock that I came. Streams of cum pumped into her pretty eighteen year old mouth. My cock pulsating and my hips surged into her as she sucked and swallowed every drop of me. My body eased in its tension and I felt relaxed. Katie pulled my softening cock out of her mouth. She quietly licked it clean of cum and slipped it back into my pants and zipped me up.

"Katie..." I said, but she pressed her fingers on my lips.

"Dad will never let me leave." She said sadly. Before I can protest, she said, "I don't want you to say anything else. I want you to know, I'm yours forever. I will find my time to leave, if you will have me. I am willing to leave everything. Will you be willing to help me pick up my life? Before you answer and then break your promise to me, think about it."

I nodded. She picked up her bag, fixed her coat and got out of my Jeep. I sat there and watched as Katie waved to a few boys she knew from school who had just watched her head pop up from behind my steering wheel. She turned around to look at me one last time and offered me a warm smile before heading down into the subway station.

* * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

I stepped into the house. I can still taste Eric in my mouth. He has always been sweet tasting from all the juices and fruits that he ate. Seeing him at my school today made my heart skip so many beats. My heart nearly stopped when I heard him call out my name. I took off my boots and carried them into the living room, past the kitchen and into my room. My father was sitting at the recliner he had originally left for Eric. He was soundly sleeping as Eric's mother was cooking in the kitchen. I tried not to make any eye contact as I walked by, but she made a point to glare at me. With some bravery, I tried to offer her a smile, but it didn't do anything to prevent the scowl she had on.

I closed the door to my room and tossed my bag into a corner. I pulled my clothes off. I stood and looked at myself in the full length mirror behind my door. I ran my hands along my body and closed my eyes, wishing my hands were Eric's. I imagined him here behind me, running his finger tips ever so gently along my skin, making little circles and shapes as he touched all the contours of my body. I reached up and touched my breasts over the fabric of my lacy bra like he would. His touch would have been firm, but yielding to the softness of my body. I missed his smell. I missed his strong body against mine. I let a hand go and ran it down my soft, but flat tummy and played with the fabric of my panties like Eric did. My body remembers and longed for his touch. As my hand broke the plane of the waistband to my panties and reach down to my pussy, I was wet. My fingers rubbed and played with my labia, using my own wetness as lubricant. I rubbed in small tiny circles like he did. I apart my legs and gasped as I found my clit and began to rub it like Eric, lightning quick little flicks with his index. His fingers were so fast and delicate; he always rubbed with a sense or urgency. It was as if I didn't cum quick enough, his life would have ended. I couldn't match his speed, but my body reacted. A jolt of pleasure shot from my toes to the top of my head. I couldn't stop. I needed him. I rubbed my pussy faster and faster while gripping my breast. I bit my lower lip as I stifled an orgasmic scream. My knees threatened to buckle as I came quickly and violently. As the wave of pleasure passed, I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I texted Eric, I love you.

It was only seconds before he replied, I love you more.

I set my phone down, dressed in my pajamas and grabbed my things for the shower.

* * *

I sit in my room quietly at my desk sending Jenna the work that she needed for the project that we were tasked to complete. I looked over to the corner of my desk and smiled as I see the photo of Eric and me when we were walking around Manhattan together. He wasn't a guy that smiled a lot, but in that picture he was. It was a crooked smile that was genuine. Looking at the picture only made me long for him more. I pulled the hoodie that he had given to me closer to my body. God, I miss him. I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and my father's head poked in. "Hungry?"

I nodded.

He came in with a large bowl of rice, roasted pork and some vegetables. He set it down on my desk. "I saved you some leftovers."

"Thanks." I said as I took the bowl and started picking at the pork with the chopsticks he gave me.

My father stood there for a moment to make sure I ate and started to turn to walk out of my room. He stopped as he saw the picture on my desk I was just looking at. He picked it up and looked at it as well. He seemed to linger on it before setting it back down. "I know what you think I am doing is cruel."

"Yes daddy, I do think it is cruel."

"You have to understand that what is going on with you two is wrong."

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,074 Followers
12