Resident Evil 4 Ch. 01

Story Info
In the castle, Ashley is captured by the priest.
2k words
3.09
51.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I do not own any of this character. All is belong and copyright of Capcom. This story is around the middle of the game after Leon had save Ashley but then Ashley got herself captured again in the castle. While Leon is again looking for Ashley, something unexpected had happen to Ashley.

*****

Resident Evil 4 – Trap

"Leon...". That is what Ahsley had shouted when she got herself trap. She regrets deeply that she reacted harshly to Leon just now. The wall had completed its 360 degree turn. The iron bar trapping her suddenly release unexpectedly, causing her to fell down.

"Damn it!" whispered Ashley.

"What a pleasure to have you back here Miss Graham" a voice spoke out suddenly.

Ashley looks up and is shock to find Osmund Saddler staring down at her and smiling pleasantly. A group of priest wearing black cloak is standing behind the High Priest. She isn't sure how many of them are there.

"Hold her!" command Osmund. Two of the priest came over and got hold of Ashley.

"No! Let me go you bastard! If Leon find you, he will blow your head off!" screamed Ashley.

The High Priest smile and said "Brave word Ashley. However, I have prepared a little surprise for our friend. I however unlike you, am not so confident that he will manage to reach here."

Ashley felt a jolt in her stomach when she hears his words. She is now worried if Leon will manage to rescue her. She looks around the room for a means of escape. She found out that she is in a room with no windows, only a door directly behind the priest.

"Looking for a way to escape? Don't even think about it. You have manage to escape once, do you seriously think I will allow you to do it again."

Still Ashley did not speak, waiting what will happen to her.

"I will not tolerate disobedience. I told you not to run away, but you did so earlier, sacrificing quite a number of my 'men'. Disobedience in my area will be punish, and the punishment has been prepared Miss Graham."

"Wha..what you want to do to me?" whispered Ashley fearfully.

"Oh come on, I brought it a group of my men. All of them are men, what do men do to girls that they capture, Ashley?" said Osmund sweatly.

Fear creep thorough Ashley. She knows what is going to happen. They are going to rape her.

"NO!NO! LET ME GO!" shouted Ashley while struggling to free herself but the priest holding her shows no reaction to her struggle or words. They just keep their firm grip on her.

"Enjoy yourself boys" said the High Priest and leave the room through the door that Ashley had seen.

"No! Please let me go! I didn't do this before! Please! I promise I won't run away again, please let me go!" pleaded Ashley.

The priests however show no reaction to her words, again.

The priests holding her with inhuman strength toss her to the middle of the room. She landed hard on the cold floor. "Ahh" she cried.

Ashley begins to get up and run but the priests got her before she can even get up. Four of them pin her down on the flood. One of them on each limb. She felt the coldness of the floor creep into her.

She struggles to free herself but there is no use. It just drains her off her strength. The priests are just too strong for her to overcome. One of the priest start fondling her generous size breast through her orange sleeveless cotton shirt. She saw the priest smile. Actually smile, she never excepted them to be able to smile as all she saw they do is moan and mumble some idiotic mantra.

Her thought is broken with one of the priest touching her pussy. "No!" She struggle to cover it with her leg. The priest ignores her and continues to rub her pussy. Unwillingly she felt her pussy start to get wet. The priests got more exited seeing her pussy is wetting her white panty.

"No! Please no! Stop!" shouted Ashley again.

Ignoring her, the priest(priest1) took off her panty and through it away, leaving her green skirt on. Priest1 thrust two off the fingers into her pussy causing Ashley to moan involuntarily. "Ahhh"

While the priest is moving his finger in and out of her pussy, another priest(priest2) land his mouth on her's. Priest2 start kissing her and sticking his tough into her mouth. The mouth taste horrible as though he had not brush his teeth for a year. 'Its so disgusting' screamed Ashley in her thought.

She struggle to free her mouth from priest2 and fortunately, manage to do so. When the kiss broke off, her attention is return back to her pussy. Priest1 has increased the rhythm of his thrusting.

Ashley moan while priest1 continue to thrust his fingers into her. "Ahh, ah, ahhhhhh!" Suddenly she fell her first ever orgasm wash through her. Her body tightened and she fell drain of her energy. Tears roll down her soft check. She has always thought that her first orgasm will be with the one she love.

The priests however took no notice of her tears. They had even got more exited when they saw that she has reached her orgasm. Another priest(priest3) took off her shirt forcibly. However Ashley had tried to struggle has come to no vial. Once the shirt is off, her breast is exposed to the room of priests. She did not wear any bra under the shirt. Priest3 said one word only, "Slut" and laugh softly.

Priest3 grab both her breast and start massaging them. He bite on her right nipple causing her to moan, "Ahh! No it hurts. Stop!"

Priest3 continue to bite her nipple until it is hard and proceed with the next side. Priest1 had stop thrusting his fingers into her, he is now licking Ashley's belly button. Ashley felt as though her stomach is being tickle and move uncomfortably.

She had given up struggling as it is to no use. She now can only cry silently.

Ashley felt her pussy is getting wetter while the priests continue with their licking and biting. Finally satisfied, both of the priest stop. Except for the four priests pinning her down, the rest of them have begin to disrobe. Ashley is shock to see they all of them have pale skin color and most importantly, a dig that is more than 8 inch.

"No!" is the only thought came to Ashley.

"That won't fit. Please don't do it! Please!"

Ignoring her pleas, priest1 thrust his dick into her pussy mercilessly. The first thrust causes Ashley to shout. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Her scream fill the room. Priest1 thrust into her full force causing her to move up the floor even with four of them holding her(just imagine hold hard he is doing it).

Every thrust causes Ashley to scream, not moan.

"AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!"

Priest1 moan while thrusting into her, enjoying the sensation. "Urg, urg, urg!"

While priest1 is pumping her hardly, priest3 sit down on Ashley's stomach causing her struggle to breath. Priest3 place his dick between her breasts and use her breast to pump his dick. Similar to priest1, he also pumps with full force.

In the same time, priest2 lick Ashley's nose until it is full of saliva. Then he forces her to open her mouth. Ashley knowing his intention keeps her mouth shut. After a short struggle, priest2 loses his temper and punch Ashley in the face causing her to moan in pain. Priest2 took the opportunity to thrust his nine inch dick into her mouth. Her soft virgin mouth.

Caught unprepared, Ashley choke and had problem breathing. Ignoring her trouble, priest2 thrust into her mouth, in, out, in, out, into her throat. Again Ashley choke. She felt like her face is going to tear apart with the priest pumping so hard into her mouth. To be more accurate, her whole body felt like it will be torn apart.

With the dig in his mouth, all she can manage now is to moan. "ahh, ah, ahh"

Blood appear on the dick of priest1. The prove of Ashley virgin is taken. Priest1 noticing the blood got exited and reach orgasm.

Ashley felt the body of the priest fucking her pussy tighten. Knowing he is about to cum, she try to shout for him not to cum in her. But with the dick in her mouth, all she manage is "aurg ah"

Priest1 moan loudly while cumming "URGHHH!". He flood her pussy with greenish sperm. The sperm felt cold. More tears roll down Ashley's cheek when she notice what had happen.

"That bastard cum in me!" was all she thought off.

Spent, priest1 move aside and allow priest4 to continue his work. Priest4 seeing the blood on her pussy start to suck it. "Slup, slup" she heard him sucking. She almost throws over but avoid doing so when priest2 cum in her mouth. There are so much sperm that she is force to swallow it. She felt soo dirty.

Ashley felt her second orgasm coming to her with priest4 sucking her pussy. Her body tightens and she moans with disgust. "Aurhhhh!"

Another priest had taken the place of priest2 in her mouth and now is pumping her. Satisfied with his that there is no blood remains on her pussy, priest4 push his dick into her and start pumping.

Priest3 had finally cum and shoot his sperm all over Ashley causing her face to cover with greenish liquid. He move aside and another took his place. They continue to assault her this way until priest1 decided to join again. He motions the priest2 to lay flat on the floor.

Then Ashley is carry and forcibly insert into priest2's dick. They push her to lay flat on him. Her breast crushing on his chest. Priest1 open her ass cheek and rub some sperm over it. Knowing the intention of the priest, she shouted "NOOO!"

That was all she manage to say before another priest thrust his dick into her mouth. Priest1 thrust his again harden dick into her asshole. Ashley scream through the dick in her mouth. The pain is unbearable. She fainted.

The priests oblivious to what had happen to her continue to rape her. Other priests that has no hole to insert to surround her and start masturbating. They continue to pump in her and masturbate until they all cum together, flooding her mouth, pussy and ass with their sperm. Even her body now is cover with sperm(even her dress and boots, that they had prefer to leave it on). When they are done, another will take their places. Her pussy had been rape by at least nine of the priest.

A small bulge is form in her stomach that if full of sperm. Priest1, noticing her had fainted wake her up. He slaps her again and again on the face until she woke. Slowly, Ashley opens her eyes and priest1 stop slapping.

"No! Please no more!" whispered Ashley.

Priest1 smile and step hardly on the bulge form on her stomach. Ashley shouted in pain "Arghhh!"

Sperm in her leak out through her asshole and pussy. Priest2 got hold of her hair that is now sticky of sperm and drag her towards the puddle sperm leak out her. He throw her, face down onto the sperm.

"Lick"

Ashley fell disgusted. "No! No, you monster. Didn't you have enough? NO! I won't lick it" Ashleyu screamed.

Priest3 move behind her and place a leg on her back. He then pull both the arms backward. Ashley screamed in pain "Arghhhhh!"

"Lick"

"No!"

Priest3 pull even harder. "ARGHHH!"

"Lick"

Crying, Ashley nods her head in defeat and agreement.

Priest3 let go off her. Ashley begins to lick the puddle of sperm. It seems to take forever to finish licking the sperm. When she is done, she felt so humiliated that she thought of suicide.

The priests laughing silently (and wickedly) leave the room. Once the door is close, Ashley vomited.

*To be continued... Please provide some comment so that I can determine whether to continue. Thanks