Resident Evil Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill has to deal with some big snakes, not just the python.
1.3k words
4.35
58.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resident Evil Chapter 2 (Jill)

Returning to the main hall, Barry and Jill discover Wesker is gone.

‘Jill, you check the upstairs of this hall, I’ll check down here.’

After agreeing, Jill ran upstairs and observed the huge hall. No sign of Wesker. Jill looked over the balcony and noticed Barry looking around, Jill still had the taste of Barry’s cum in her mouth and she felt a warm sensation starting at her pussy flushing through her body as she took the moment to appreciate how much she enjoyed sucking Barry’s big dick.

‘No sign of Wesker up there, where could he be? First Chris now Wesker….’ Jill said as she met up again with Barry downstairs.

‘It’s going to be ok, we will find them and we’re all going to make it out of here.’

‘How can you be sure Barry, you saw that, that Zombie! And those Dog creatures! Chris and Wesker could be dead, just like Kenneth!’ Jill’s body started shaking, as a tear ran down her face.

‘It’s going to be ok,’ Barry said, moving in closer to Jill, hugging her pushing their bodies together. Barry had an idea, ‘Why don’t we try and take our mind off of things….’ Jill looked up at Barry; he towered over her 5’6 frame.

‘What do you have in mind Barry?’ sniffled Jill. With that, Barry pushed his hand through Jill’s ripped tank top and began fondling her right Tit through her bra, with his other hand he slid down her body passed her stomach and grabbed between her legs. Even through her thick combat trousers Jill loved having her pussy handled.

‘Ohhhhh, Barry’ Jill moaned as Barry continued to grip Jill’s increasingly wet Cunt, Barry then took the hand that was on Jill’s tit and unhooked her black bra, chucking it onto the floor letting Jill’s huge boobs released, the cool air in the main hall made Jill’s nipples hard, Barry saw this and lent in, probing Jill’s hard nipples with his tongue then taking one in his mouth and sucking on it.

‘HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME!’ A male’s voice screamed out, echoing off of all the walls in the main hall. Jill pushed Barry off.

‘Who was that?’ Jill asked, looking around in panic.

‘I’m not sure, these walls echoing everything made it too hard to determine where it came from.’ Barry analyzed.

‘We have to do something’

All Barry wanted to do was fuck Jill’s sweet pussy, but he knew he had a job to do.

‘Your right Jill, let’s split up. You take the right side of the hall; I’ll check the left, meet back here if anything happens.’ With that Jill and Barry set off their separate ways.

Jill realized her boobs were now completely exposed and decided to take her ripped shirt, place it across her tits and rely on the straps from her gun holster to keep it in place. Jill’s back and stomach were bare.

Upon entering the room she chose to examine, Jill saw Richard sitting against a wall with a massive bite injury across his chest.

‘Jill, you have to get out of here, this place is infested with monsters’

‘What did this to you Richard?’

‘A huge snake, its too dangerous Jill. You……..cant go any…….further…….’

Jill could see Richard was slipping away.

‘Richard come on, your going to be ok, Richard? RICHARD?’

Jill watched Richard slip off into death. Jill felt a sickening anger rise in her stomach, she wondered how many more of her team mates were going to do die in this house or how many were already dead. Richard appeared to be holding onto a large Shotgun. Jill picked up the shotgun and without thinking, went through the door in searching for the demon responsible for Richards’s death. Zombies were waiting in the next room, Jill destroyed them both with a single shot spraying both zombies brains over the walls. She walked up 3 or 4 stairs and kicked open a really old looking door.

Jill entered the room, ready to kill anything that moved, she had entered an old attic topped with cobwebs and old supplies of gasoline and other utilities.

‘GET OUT HERE YOU BASTARD!’ she shouted at whatever it was that was hiding in this room. Jill stared in terror as a huge 50ft Python came slithering out of a hole in the corner of the room at high speeds, spitting venom everywhere.

Jill shot 2 shots at the Snake which appeared to slow it down, but was taken off guard when she went to take another shot but was slammed against the all by the huge python’s tail. The snake then gripped Jill in his tail lifting her high into the air, squeezing her around the waist; Jill was losing the fight to breathe. Just as Jill was about to black out she heard the door open and someone run in, firing at the snakes head. Darkness.

Wesker had intervened to save Jill’s life from the hideous creature, after scaring the snake away causing it to drop Jill; he carried her back to a medical room he had found.

Jill woke up in the bed, after feeling her head and rubbing her eyes, she noticed she was naked and covered only by the bed sheet,

‘Am I dead?’

‘No Jill, your going to be fine, just relax this is a shot to make sure you’re not poisoned.’ Wesker injected a serum into Jill’s arm, and watched as she passed out again.

Wesker looked at Jill, she was definitely a very beautiful woman, Wesker sat down on the bed and ran his hand down from Jill’s neck and then slowly pulled away the bed covers revealing her beautiful big tits and her shaven pussy. Wesker felt his cock grow, and unzipped his pants, saddling Jill going on his knees putting one either side of her body, he put one hand on Jill’s boobs as he pulled out his 8 inch cock and began jacking it off,

‘I’m going to fuck your tits Jill.’ Wesker said as he positioned his cock in between Jill’s massive tits, pushing her boobs hard together against his big dick, Wesker rolled his head back in ecstasy as he humped Jill’s big tits as she lay there asleep.

Wesker’s cock head touched the bottom of Jill’s chin every he thrust forward between Jill’s boobs. The feeling of his hard cock against Jill’s sweet soft skin pushed Wesker over the edge, Wesker grunted and then sighed as a string of cum fired and landed over Jill’s face, Wesker then jacked off his prick over Jill’s tits covering them with cum.

Wesker climbed off of Jill, before zipping up his pants he scooped up some cum off Jill’s tits and fed it into her mouth.

‘Good girl,’ Wesker said, covering Jill back up, leaving the cum to dry as he buckled up his pants.

‘Wesker, Wesker come in, its urgent.’ A voice said, blasting from Wesker’s radio.

‘What is it William?’

‘Its Chris, he has been seen getting closer to the lab entrance. What should we do?’

‘I want 5 of the umbrella SWAT team to take him down and lock him in the lab cell’s, make sure you let them know what they are dealing with so that he doesn’t catch them off guard.’

‘He appears to be with someone else as well, a young girl from Bravo team.’

Wesker thought to himself, who could it be…..

‘Oh yes, Rebecca Chambers. She is not a threat, just a rookie, however take her in as well I want them both locked up.’

‘Consider it done. Over.’

‘I have to go now Jill, business to attend to.’ Wesker leaned in, inches away from Jill’s face, cum still dripping off. ‘And when I come back, I am going to fuck you, hard.’

Wesker smiled to himself and left the room. Jill lay on the bed vulnerable to anyone and anything.

To be Continued….