Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

"MMMM... Guess you're... Wait, what?" He tried to question her last remark. Once again however his own words were cut off by a groan that was a mix of delight from her snatch, and pain from the virus flowing through his private parts.

"Fuck!" Valentine said, but not in the pleasurable way as she'd been cursing and moaning in. She too felt his dick throbbing again despite her intentions from her bounces on him. "This was... MMMMM... Working though... Maybe..." Thinking fast, she shifted off from his cock completely to make them both groan. "Here, get back in me." She ordered as she rolled onto her back on the roof-top. Reaching down she pushed her pants and panties further down, allowing her legs to spread a bit as she raised her ass off from the surface.

"L-like this??" Vincent asked as he quickly, knowing full well the urgency of this situation, moved over towards her. Kneeling down now, he gripped his cock and pushed it into her wet snatch to make them both moan out as he was able to deeply slide into her snatch. "Oh FUCK... Shit, that feels good..." He added as he gripped her exposed thighs just below her clothing and going on the instinct of the moment began to thrust in and out of her.

"MMMM!! Oh yeah... Just... MMMM FUCK!! Like fucking that kid..." She grinned up him, and not just from the fact she was back feeling pleasure from his huge cock again. The fact that he was able to control his own actions to move into position in the first place? That was confirmation to her that this sexual plan, as against perhaps every BSAA protocol as it was, was working. Plus, she was getting that big dick back deep into her getting to be rather needy at this point pussy to make her feel way more good than she knows she should be letting herself feel. "We're gonna sweat... AHHHHH... This damn virus out of you... MMMMM!!" She stated, perhaps to remind herself that they weren't just screwing for the sake of some wild pleasure. Still, she couldn't deny who fantastic her tight, damp twat felt taking this big dick at the man holding her pumped his tool smoothly back and forth into those folds. Didn't he claim he wasn't experienced in this? That infection must have some effect from how great his thrusting pace was into her box right now.

"AHHHHH... R-right!! I get you! Yeah... MMMMM... I think it's fucking working..." The virus-effected man said between his deep moans, and he didn't just mean from how beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. The feeling all around his enhanced shaft right now was simply divine to him. Her wetness and the snug sensation of her pussy walls all around his cock was soothing all the throbbing from his tool, helping at the very least to let him focus on the pleasure rather than the threat that led to this current unlikely situation. "MMMM... Ahhhhhh F-FUCK... Oh yeah... MMMMM... I know this is working..." He was able to grin for a moment before letting out a rather raspy grunt that served to remind him of his still infected state. Even so, he did his best to play an active part in this attempt to "cure" him. Keeping a firm grip of her thighs, he rocked his hips back and forth towards her with a steady and nicely paced rhythm for a man so inexperienced. The groans of delight both were letting out showed he was more than doing a fine job taking "control" of things for the moment.

"OH SHIT!! MMMMM... God damn right... AHHHHH!! This is fucking working!!" The beautiful survivor of the infamous Mansion and Raccoon City Destruction Incidents among others agreed with a groan. She at this point wasn't just meaning their combined efforts to save him from the seemingly sex-focused virus. As she moaned out and stared at the fat rod being pumped in and out of her love tunnel, it was clear she was enjoying this a whole lot more than she should be. "UHHHH... That's it boy... MMMM!! Keep fucking me... Keep shoving that... AHHHHHH FUCK!! Huge fucking cock deep in my pussy..." She purred, her eyes glancing up to lock lusty eyes with the younger man stuffing his big dick in and out of her snatch. It wasn't too long before her gaze returned down to between her partially-covered legs. She watched on with approval as that shaft plunged forward to deeply fill her twat up. Before he soon pulled a few inches back to sharply repeat the motion over and over to both of their groaning delight. Tellingly, her cries were just as loud, but now quite shameless, as his.

"N-no problem Ma'am!! AHHHHH..." He grunted, using her words (which could easily be heard as just dirty talk) as encourage to continue thrusting away into her. His heavy, similarly to the rest of his manhood, increased in size balls now were slapping against her skin each time he pushed forward to fill up that damp snatch. He was now going balls deep into a vastly superior in more ways than one woman he barely knew, all in the name of an attempt to disinfect him from a very unique sexual "illness". "UHHHHH... AHHHHH SHIT!! Fuck!! Feels... UHHHH!! So unreal!!" He gasped out, his cries mixing in the air with hers along with the slapping sound of his body smacking off of hers every time he pumped forward all the way into her vaginal hole. While inexperienced in fucking, he could at least thank this virus within him for seemingly tapping into desires and instinct he never knew he had. The woman taking this pounding certainly appreciates it from her own loud cries as sweat too also starts to form across the exposed parts of her shapely body.

"MMMM!! Keep with me boy!! I'm not... AHHHHH... We're not finished yet!!" She corrected herself between moans, attempting to stay as professional as she can even in this bizarre, sex-driven situation. That was tough to say the least considering how soaking her pussy was from the repeated deep pumping she's willingly, but now too eagerly, taken since discovering this younger man's "dilemma". "AHHHHH FUCK!! OH SHIT... MMMMM!! We're gonna make this... UHHHHH!! Fucking count before we fucking cure you!!" She vowed with a glare, finding herself licking her lips as her own clear desires were boiling up. Was it a possible contamination from the infection within this man who has now become a hung, thrusting machine? Or more likely the fact that this is the kind of shagging she's been craving for a long, long time but has never yet managed to find? From how she's even gripping her own breasts through her clothing as she's taken, it seems she's at long last getting the kind of stuffing she and her gorgeous body deserves.

"W-what?? AHHHHHH... What do you mean??" Vincent questioned, thrown by her lusty words as he pulled his cock out of her snatch.

"No! Don't you fucking dare!!" She snapped, eyes burning now with a glare of desire as she suddenly turned over, getting onto her hands and knees. "Back. In. Side. Me. NOW!" Jill demanded as she stared back over her shoulder at the man she was supposed to be saving the life of. Not demanding some more red hot, almost shameless sex from.

"...Fuck. Yeah." Pierce replied, caught up in the moment himself but far from stupid enough to turn down a horny beauty like her. He moved up behind her, gripping that enhanced in size and length shaft of his and easily shoving it not just back into her snatch, but all the way in. They both moaned out in relief and delight the moment his crotch connected with her gorgeous ass. More cries were to come as he pulled out a few inches, thrusting in balls deep and repeating action again and again as instructed. His hands out of reflex rested on her hips to grip her as his own ones shifted towards and then sharply away from her body, that stinging smacking sound ringing out to just heard along with their groans as the sinful action got going once again.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! OOOOOOOOH FUCKING FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" The co-founder of the BSAA almost screamed out her delight at being taken from behind. At this point she couldn't care less that she barely knew this far younger than her man. Or the fact this was all supposed to be her makeshift plan to "cure" him. She just craved more of that massive, thick cock inside her and was far from concerned about it making her look more like a slut than a bio-terror defeating heroine. "MMMMM!! Fuck me!! AHHHHH!! Fucking FUCK ME with that huge... FUCKING! COCK!!" She yelled out her demands, even as she was actually getting just that from the all the way to the hilt pumps he was delivering into her soaking wet box. The pleasure she was getting, even as wrong as it was to be focusing on in this situation, was the best she's ever gotten from any sex before in the past.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! God fucking DAMN!! UHHHHH... Holy SHIT!! MMMM..." That lucky in some ways, but certainly not for the risk of potential demise, man grunted out as he kept his hips slapping forward off of her shapely backside again and again. Sweat dripped off from his face as he kept up this intense pace that normally he'd never be able to get to. Yet now, and with more than just a bit of motivation from the moaning beauty in front of him, he was making the most out of this new-found porn-star ability. "MMMMM!! Oh shit!! You're... AHHHHHH... Something fucking else Ma'am!! MMMMM!!" He groaned out, watching as that stunning female on her hands and knees was even pushing back to meet his pumps every time he stiffly thrust forward into her snatch. That easily allowed him to stuff in deep into that still pleasurably snug even after all this time pussy of hers. Which was of course to both of their loudly moaning approval as he pumped away into that dripping wet hole that felt built to take this kind of wild, big cocked fucking.

"OH GOD... OH FUCK!! YESSSS... YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME... I'M GONNA!!" She gasped out, eyes wide and a huge smile on her pretty, sweat-covered face as the still clothed stunner gazed back at the man pounding away into her. She clearly had been wanting to feeling this kind of sexual high for a long time, and was getting just that and then some as Jill Valentine came hard on the massive cock balls deep in her snatch. "AHHHHHH... YESSSSSS FUUUUUUUUCK AHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHH..." She groaned out, eyes almost rolling back into her head now as her mouth hanged open almost to the point of drooling. She didn't so much keep pushing back against his pumps. Instead, just jolting along that pumping pole as he continued hammering into her. That served to help her experience the most intense orgasm of her life, juices squelching out as they dripped over and from his cock along with trickling along her thighs.

"UHHHHH!! Oh FUCK!! Fucking figures... AHHHHHH... Takes a fucking virus... MMMMM SHIT... To finally help me make someone cum!!" He says between his moans, keeping a hold of her gorgeous body as he thrusts deeply into her pussy even as she cums over his massive tool. A normal man would have blown their load long before this point with the kind of pace he's using to bang her. Let alone lasting from the increased tightness of her snatch clamping around his pole as she rode out her orgasm. "MMMM!! SHIIIIIIIIIT... I think... OH FUCK ME MMMMM!!" He grunted, feeling his dick throbbing again but this time in a far different, non-painful way than before. Now feeling a pressure building he pulled out of her well fucked to say the least snatch, causing her to groan out at the emptiness now in her tunnel after such a lengthy and stretching fuck.

"Mmmmm... Oh fuck... That... That was..." Jill started to say, shifting to turn around on her knees to face him. Her eyes instantly locked onto him rapidly stroking off his cock, not too dissimilar to how this sexual encounter ended up starting in the first place. "Vincent? Is everything...?"

Now it was her turn to be cut off, but not by a groan. By a massive blast of spunk shooting out of is cock, nailing the underside of her cap to knock it clean off her head. She gasped and shut her eyes just in time as the tail end of the first load then landed over her forehead and over her hair. The next shot landed high as well, further wrecking her long hair and even falling back behind to splatter into her ponytail and over her back to stain her clothing. The next few blast hit her right across her face, such a vast, inhuman amount of jizz that it was already dripping off her cheeks and chin before each shot had finished. That resulted in cum falling to land across her top-covered tits and further down her upper body, ruining that BSAA uniform for good and leaving her a complete cum-wrecked mess.

"Ahhhhhhh... Holy... Sweet fucking God..." Vincent grunted out when his cock was finally, perhaps mercifully, spent. Letting go of it, he simply fell back onto his ass before collapsing back onto the roof-top they'd been fucking on, staring up and drawing in deep breaths.

"FUCK!!" Jill exclaimed as the spunk dripped off of her, making her cough as she even just opening her mouth caused jizz to pour in past her lips from the vast amount she'd been nailed with. After a few moments she was able to wipe away enough from around her eyes and off her forehead to be able to look across. "I... I don't fucking believe it... It worked!!" She said with a grin, made all the more sexier by the spunk over her face.

Indeed, it seemed as unlikely and sinful as her plan had been, it worked a treat to "cure" him even if just for the moment. Instead of the massive log of a cock and accompanying heavy, big balls he had, his manhood was now of a much more... Disappointingly small size. He was still the same man, but clearly not currently in major danger from the infection he'd suffered.

"OK kid... You stay right there..." Valentine instructed as she got back to her feet, finding it a struggle now from weak legs that she was feeling along with the weight of cum over her body and clothes. "I'm gonna call for an evac', and..." She started to say as she turned around.

Standing just a foot away from them, were four fully uniformed BSAA operatives, masks and guns and all. They had clearly all been watching for some time, if the bulges in their pants were any indication. It was then perhaps a good thing their faces were all covered up to hide potential embarrassment from seeing their superior in such a "state".

"...I need an evacuation." Jill said, standing straight in a futile attempt to look professional. "This man is infected, and most likely isn't cured. We need to get him out of here and run tests to figure out what's wrong with him, and work on a potential cure." She instructed before pausing as she picked up her cum-wrecked cap from the ground. "...And yeah, I need an evac' too... And some new fucking clothes."

"Yes Ma'am!!" The operatives stated, giving salutes before the raced off.

Jill looked back at the young infected man, who was now so worn out by the whole experience he was fast sleep. "Don't worry kid... We'll get you really cured soon enough..." She said, before finding herself looking down at his crotch. "...Is it wrong that I hope we don't cure him too soon?" She questioned to herself.

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12