Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 02

Story Info
Rebecca Chambers helps get Vincent "settled in".
5.8k words
4.89
12.3k
19
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, developers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Rebecca Chambers

Resident Evil: Infection Part 2

An erotic Resident Evil fan-fiction story.

* * *

Vincent Pierce has suffered a change of life plans, to put it mildly.

Just days before, he'd become the only living, non "turned" as it had been described to him, victim of a bio-terror attack that had turned normal people in a small area where he lived and worked in into... Zombies? Sex-craving zombies? Whatever they were, or had been, one of them managed to attack him and leave him "infected" with an apparent mutation. Instead of becoming a zombie, he instead suffered from a vastly increased sex drive. That and making his cock massive increase in length and thickness. Which perhaps would be fine, if it didn't leave him feeling like his dick was going to explode at any second.

After having been saved by Jill Valentine, which had meant him getting blown, fucked, and getting to bang her as well, the "clean up" team took over duties to extract him from the scene of the outbreak. That now led to his current situation -- a place far away from anywhere, and he wasn't even being told where he really was. All he had been told was that it was a Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance facility where he could be monitored, and eventually released from once a cure had been discovered for his current infection. When would that be? Another apparently "need to know" piece of information.

Still, they said they would be covering any expenses and bills while he stayed here. He was getting fed as well. Plus, the company wasn't all bad. Aside from the seemingly endless legions of heavily armoured and armed guards at every turn in this place.

Specifically, his current company wasn't at all bad. In fact, she was downright gorgeous.

"And this, is your living quarters!" Rebecca Chambers, the current BSAA Operative and former Special Tactics And Rescue Service Medic and Rear Security, introduced with a cheerful tone and smile. "...Looks like a prison cell to me..." Vincent flatly stated the obvious as he walked into the room. A plain looking bed in one corner, a toilet in the other, a few empty shelves for books or items presumably, and a bare desk against a wall with a chair in front. "...Yeah, it's a cell." She admitted with a sigh as she closed the heavy, reinforced door behind them as it clicked to be locked. "We aren't used to keeping too many living test subjects around here. Either bioterrorists awaiting transfer or trial, or "turned" zombies or monsters down in the testing labs. But I'm sure we can easily get you some more things in here to pass the time while we cure you!" She added with a more hopeful smile.

Chambers had her hair in her signature, short and dark style. A perfect fit for her slim, petite but very easy on the eye body. That frame however was currently mostly covered up by her uniform which harked all the way back to her S.T.A.R.S. days. A white, tactical vest with short sleeved olive green top underneath. Matching were her pants which went down almost fully to her standard issue boots. All topped up with a belt, and underneath a utility belt of sorts with gun holster, ammo and first aid pouches, and walkie-talkie communicator attached.

"That would be cool. Beats answering endless science questions like I've been doing..." Vincent commented as he turned back to look at her. He was dressed in rather basic military-style pants and a top, with boots to match. As if they'd just given him whatever was spare from a box in storage to just about fit him. "Right. The BSAA is here to make sure whatever it is that's infected you is taken out and cured as soon as possible." Rebecca stated with a nod. "I read the field report of the outbreak that Jill wrote up. Your case is without a doubt the most unique case we've ever dealt with, but don't you worry. We'll get you back to your home and family in no time, I know it." She said with another warm smile. "Ummmmm... You read about what happened?" Pierce questioned, suddenly finding the floor a lot more interesting. "So, you know that... Me and Jill... Kinda..." "Yes, that you had sex." Chambers bluntly said. "Like I said... Unique. But it had to be done. Until we can find a real antidote, we have to do whatever it takes to keep you alive until we cure you. Same for me, same for Jill. Anything we have to do, we'll do it. That's why we're making arrangements..."

It had been a few days since that infection. Seemingly the wild, roof-top sex with the stunning Jill Valentine had worked to calm down the virus and he hadn't yet experienced anything like it. For some reason though, perhaps from being kept away from any other females for such a long time, hearing this cute and stunning woman talk about sex? Being willing to do anything for him? That easily set the virus off inside him once again.

"OH SHIT!!" He yelled as suddenly his pants were ripped off from his body as his hard on burst through. His cock, under the full effects of the infection, stood proudly erect at a vastly long and thick to match size, accompanied by heavy balls. Normally, his dick was a tiny, unimpressive size. Not when the virus takes a hold, making him groan as he stood as his now enhanced member visibly pulsed, begging for a release. "Not again!!" He groaned in a painful tone, staggering backwards against the nearest wall as his chest heaved for air. "Oh fuck!! It's burning!! It's... It's gonna pop I swear!!" He said in horror, showing his cries are certainly no act.

"Shit!! It's OK, stay calm!" Rebecca said, her eyes wide as she looked over that massive rod pointing right at her. "It's just like how Jill said..." She mumbled for a moment before shaking her head. "The situation is under control!" She claimed as she quickly moved forward, taking a hold of his cock in both of her hands. "Talk to me Vincent. Tell me, how... How does this feel?" She asked, watching herself as she let her palms give a cautious slide along his dick for a moment.

"Ahhhhhh... That... Shit, yeah, that's a little better..." He groaned, glancing from her hands up to her. "It still... My dick feels like it's on fire again!!" Vincent whined. "I couldn't believe Jill's report when I first read it... But now I see it's all true..." She said, her eyes again locking onto his oversized dick for a moment longer than she professionally should. "...There's no other choice. We have to do this." She stated with a determined tone as she shockingly dropped down to her knees in front of him. "Y-you sure Rebecca??" He said, stunned by how quickly she moved into that position. "Ahhhhhh!! I can't believe this... A-again??" He stuttered, not actually referring to having yet another beautiful BSAA Agent handling his virus-effected cock.

"Don't worry! I'm a professional!" She said, staring up with a surprisingly focused, considering this sudden sexual turn of events, look in her eyes. With both hands gripping his pole, she started stroking up and down along the shaft. Both palms sliding along his vast length at the same time, working over the entire size from the base to the fat bell-end. "Hell, I used to be the Bravo Team Medic... I know how to look after people!" She said with a smile, perhaps trying to make the situation easier for the worried, infected man she's jerking off. It's certainly her hand work that's settling him down in a way, making him moan out with approval. "Like I said, I've read your file... Until we find a real cure? I know what I have to do..."

Letting actions speak louder than words, Rebecca leaned her short haired head in down towards his enhanced in size and thickness dick. Showing a boldness already she opened her mouth wide in order to slip his thick crown inside. Letting her tongue slide across the head, she kept her hands stroking away for good measure to keep him moaning as she conducted the swirling motion. Glancing up, she pushed her mouth down further onto him, causing herself to groan as she adjusted to this fat fat rod. Pressing her soft lips around the shaft, she narrowed her eyes in determination -- knowing that to sooth the effects of this virus, she had to take care of the heightened sexual needs. Hence why in the next moment she raised her mouth back upward towards the tip, before pushing back down in a smooth and steady motion that made them both groan out.

"MMMM... Guess... Guess you know what you're doing..." Pierce said in a half mumble, keeping his arms outstretched against the walls of his "cell" to keep himself up. He moaned, feeling how hot and damp her oral hole is as she slides herself up and down onto his rod. From how quickly she's gotten into a rhythm of blowing him, it's seems clear she's done this kind of dirty act before. Never quite with such life-saving intentions however. "Ahhhhhh shit!! Can't fucking believe... MMMM!! I have to... Uhhhhh... Fuck to stay alive..." He states about his unlikely situation. From his moans however, he's certainly not minding right now as he gets this blowjob from the BSAA Operative. His gaze is locked down onto her gorgeous face pressing downward onto his member before soon lifting back up to repeat the motion as she pleasures his cock.

"Mmmmmphhhh... Mmmmmm!! Hmmmmphhhhh..." She lets out a muffled groan around his prick. Keeping her hands pumping along the lower inches, she has her mouth servicing the upper part. That stroking also helps work her saliva over his entire length as it begins to seep past her nicely full lips and drip downward. "Mmmm... Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm!!" She stares back up at the man she's blowing, a rather too lusty of a look considering she's supposed to only be dishing out this oral act for his own benefit. Perhaps after hearing the story about the night of his infection, her curiosity (and desire!) is getting the better of her. Which is why she's pushing her mouth gradually further down onto his pole with another groan.

"Oh shit!! MMMM!! Ahhhhhh FUCK... Holy shit..." The young man moans out, looking on in awe as her gorgeous facial features approach his crotch before, but not intentionally teasing, shifting back up as the slurping continues. The steady pace even as her short hair swaying and falling out of place across her forehead. Her hands however are too busy now holding his dick in place by the fingers at his base to deal with that far from distracting issue. "AHHHHH... Fuck!! Ok... MMMM... You really know... Ahhhhhh... What you're doing..." He states the obvious, seeing the petite beauty rather easily and impressively handling the majority of his vast size deep into her talented mouth. Her lips are beginning to fight to stay wrapped around his man-meat, mouth beginning to ache from having to handle such a size quite unlike any cock she's even dealt with before.

"Mmmmmphhhh!! GAHHHHHHH... HHHHHHRRRRLLLKKKK..." Chambers' own eyes go wide herself when his dick slips past her mouth to venture down into her throat. A raspy, sinful gag let loose around his dick as her saliva splatters over him. Even then, she doesn't stop her sucking motion, keeping her head bobbing away while she stares up at the man she's supposed to be looking after but not entirely in this kind of manner. "AHHHHHHLLLKK!! Mmmmmmphhh!! GAAAAAAHHHH..." Once again her eyes narrow as she refuses to let herself be beaten as she forces her head right down onto him. With another loud gag, she deep throats his whole length, her nose pressing into his crotch and chin resting against those similarly oversized like his cock balls of his. She could only manage a few seconds staying down onto him before having to lift right up off of him. Many a normal woman however wouldn't have been able to even fit half his current length as she so impressively had just done.

"Fuck!!" Rebecca exclaimed once she'd lifted right off of him, having to spit a thick wad of saliva onto his dick for good measure to clear her throat. "The report... Did say you were... Big..." She said, staring with more than just a hint of disbelief at what she'd just been choking on. "I, uh... I appreciate you doing this..." Vincent offered, still stunned himself at what was unfolding due to his infection. "Are... Are we gonna, you know...?" "Of course!" Chambers stated, getting up from the floor. "Jill said that just blowing you wasn't going to be enough... I'd need to eat food through a straw for a month if I tried just sucking that thing of yours off any longer!" She added with a cute laugh as she reached down, unclipping her holster and then the belt of her pants. "Uhhhh, how much did Jill say... About..." Pierce tried to ask, but found himself trailing off as she started lowering not just her bottoms, but panties as well to show off her stunningly rounded ass and her shaved pussy. "We can talk about briefings later!" She stated, turning with her lower clothing still around her boots to she could bend over in front of the "cell" wall. "Come on! This is your life on the line we're talking about here!" She stated, trying to sound as professional as possible. A difficult task considering she's sticking her backside along with her invitingly already a little wet pussy out towards him.

"R-right!!" He stutters but gets with the programme as he steps up behind the now partially-naked beauty. Gripping his cock, still coated with her saliva, he lines it up with her snatch and starts pushing forward. He moans out with relief as he feels how tight, along with the already formed wetness in her twat, she is as his inches slide in. "MMMMM... Oh fuck Rebecca!! That's... AHHHHH... Gonna help me, for fucking sure..." He hisses as he starts to ease his dick in and out of her snatch. At the same time, her hips actually rock back to push herself back towards his cock out of reflex. She's already groaning out quite audibly as her tightness gets made to stretch to accommodate quite clearly the biggest piece of man-meat she's ever taken.

"MMMMM... Damn... Ahhhhhh... Damn right I'm gonna help you..." She stated, arms outstretched against the wall as she looked back over her shoulder at the man she's willingly letting fuck her from behind. "Mmmmm!! You might just... Ahhhhhh... Be helping me out as well..." She teased with a smirk, already approving of how his virus-effected cock feels pumping into her snatch. She can see that there's about half of his size already fitting into her box, but with how good that alone feels? She wants even more of that dick deep within her. "AHHHHH... I mean, from a professional... UHHHH... Data collecting stand-point..." She claims between her moans, that attempt to try and keep this situation "business-like" failing with every pump she takes, let alone the groans of enjoyment she's letting out. Not to mention how she's shifting her sexy, athletic body back and forth so she can meet every one of his thrusts going into her pussy to work him in even deeper.

"MMMM!! Wh-what was that?? D-data?" AHHHHH..." The young man questioned, but once again his thoughts were caught up by the superb pleasure he's getting from the former S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team operative. Hands gripping her vest-covered waist, he used a steady sharp series of pumps to send his shaft deep into her snatch. Each pump got a little bit more of his vast, but infection-enhanced, size further into her snug and wet hole. That was to both their moaning approval as he banged his sudden, unexpected fuck-buddy who he'd only properly met just minutes ago. "I'm... AHHHHH... Sorry, I'm still... UHHHHH SHIT... Getting used to this all..." He admitted. The effects of the virus in him wasn't just giving him a far larger cock than he normally has. It had created a sex drive that allowed him to stiffly and repeatedly drive deep into this tight pussy of the woman bent over in front of him. If he wasn't so fearful of what might happen to him if he didn't "fuck out" his current state, he might appreciate the fact that he's able to last far longer in sex than he possibly would have before his infection.

"MMMM... I could get... AHHHHH!! Fucking used to this..." Rebecca grunted under her breath as she kept her body in place against the wall, her legs eagerly spread to accept his mighty, enhanced shaft plunging in and out of her folds. It seems that not only is she getting more and more turned on by the fucking she's taking, she hasn't quite gotten this kind of dirty action in a long while either. "Don't worry Vincent! MMMM!! You're doing... AHHHHH!! Really good!!" She told him out loud as she raised her head back up in order to stare back at him, the lust quite obvious to see in her eyes. Even despite how he's only now starting to make his waist crash against her gorgeously rounded backside to feed all those fat inches into her red hot and wet pussy.

"It feels... AHHHHHH... Really good too... I mean! MMMMMM FUCK!! It's working!!" He said before letting out another deep groan as he gave a balls deep pump forward into her tight twat. Indeed, as he continued to firmly and swiftly thrust into the love tunnel of the sole S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team survivor, he could feel the pressure and throbbing of his cock easing off. "I mean... AHHHHH... Just like with Jill... MMMM!! Fucking seems to really... OH SHIT... Fucking help here..." Even though this is the second time he's had to use sex as a temporary "cure" to his "condition", he's still finding it difficult to get to grips with it all. He's not letting that stop his hips from working on instinct, shifting towards that stunning body bent over in front of him. Thrust after thrust sends his cock all the way into her snatch, keeping them both groaning out perhaps a lot louder than they both know they should be.

"MMMM!! Does it feel good??" Rebecca moaned out as she looked back at him again. The tone of her voice sounded more suited for a porn film than within a BSAA facility. "You like fucking me... AHHHHH!! Like you fucked Jill, huh??" She said as more a demand for an answer than a simple question. "AHHHHH... We didn't... UHHHHH!! Exactly do it, like this... If that's what you m-mean!" Pierce stuttered out between his grunts. "MMMMM... Pull out of me Vincent!" Chambers instructed in her lusty state. When he did that, she turned around, putting her back to the same wall she'd been bending over against. "Did you fuck her like this?" She offered with a saucy grin, raising a leg up and offering up her snatch, even with her pants still around her ankles. "You're... You're really into this, aren't you?" Vincent finally twigged to the glaringly obvious. However, as ordered, he moved in, sliding under her leg in fact to get between them as he lined his cock up with her pussy once again.

"You have NO fucking idea..." The short, dark haired beauty flashed an almost wicked smile as she suddenly jumped up onto him from off the wall, wrapping her arms around his neck and doing the same with her legs around his waist. As her pussy sank down onto his shaft, making them both groan out in delight, her uniform vest and perky breasts pressed against his nicely toned (another side-effect of the virus) chest. "MMMMM FUCK!! Girl like me... Surrounded by men every fucking day..." She almost ranted as she actually got the work first onto him. Once impaled enough onto that massive rod, she started to bounce her desirable, petite body up and down forcefully onto his member. That easily got them both groaning out loudly in quite shameless fashion as she soon bottomed out to hit his base every time she dropped onto him. "FUCK!! Ahhhhhhh... I haven't had... OH SHIT!! Action like this in... MMMMM!! Fucking years!!"

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12