Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... You OK there Miss Harper?" Vincent questions as he pulls out of her snatch. Who the heck is this Leon guy? Some ex-boyfriend or something?

When he removes his cock from her, Helena's eyes snap open with a glare. "Who told you to fucking stop?!" She snaps, getting up and grabbing him to send him sprawling over onto his back onto the table.

"Ouch!! H-hey!!" Pierce starts to protest but is cut off when the lust-drunk beauty now climbs up onto the table and mounts him, using her hands to pin him down.

"No. FUCKING. Breaks." Harper grins down almost devilishly at him, before she reaches down to grip his over-sized cock in order to line it up with herself. "Not until... Uhhhhh!! I'm fucking done with you..."

She makes good on the vow as she lowers herself all the way down onto his cock, giving them both a moment to groan as she moves her hands to place them onto his chest for support. Then she starts to bounce that sexily curved, but still partially clothed body sharply up and down on his fat rod. The smack of skin hitting off of skin rings out once again each time she drops her frame and takes his pole in to the hilt into her still needed but pleasurable snug pussy. It's unsurprising therefore that the previous protests from the man who had been tossed into position here have now vanished as he moans out from her wild to say the least actions that see her now riding away on his dick.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! AHHHHH YESSSSS!! MMMMM FUCCCCCK!!" She moans out, increasingly looking more like a desperate slut than the professional Secret Service Agent she's supposed to be. As the sweat drips off her face and exposed body, her hair flying as she roughly bounces herself up and down on this huge fuck-stick, she couldn't care less about if anyone saw her right now. She needed this huge cock inside her, filling her up unlike anything before in all her days, and she needed the sexual high that was building inside her as a result of his shaft. "UHHHHHH!! YES LEON... AHHHHHH GOD KEEP FUCKING ME LEON!!" She screamed out, breasts bouncing away within her upper clothing that was now sticking to her skin from all the perspiration covering her. Same time her just as sizable and rounded butt cheeks were jiggling away, smacking off the body of the young infected man underneath her. Such was the energy and force she was putting behind giving herself the ride of her life on the biggest cock she's ever seen, and will likely ever see.

"UHHHHH!! Guess... MMMMM... I'm gonna be Leon then... AHHHHH FUCK!!" Vincent figures, just going with it seeing it's keeping her bouncing away on his equally as needy, but for the same reasons as her lust, cock that's stuffed deep up into her snatch. He grips her hips, starting to meet her motion with stiff thrusts of his own in order to send his manhood slamming up into her when she drops down against his body. "AHHHHHH... Whoever the fuck he is! MMMMMM SHIT..." He mumbles under his breath between his own deep groans. Now that sound of skin meeting skin is even louder than before, as are their moans as he now rams his dick right up into the snatch being slid back and forth along his "enhanced" inches. That's to both of their moaning and as shameless as ever delight as this sexual encounter continues out at an ever steamier pace than before.

"OH YES LEON!! YES!! AHHHHHH FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHH!!" One of the survivors of both the Tall Oaks and Lanshiang Incidents screams out in delight, lost in her own world of pleasure (and own desires for a former bio-terrorism fighting partner). It's clearly spurring her on to keep bouncing away on this big dick as if her life depends on it, despite the ironic fact that it actually might decide whether the man she's riding will survive or not. "UHHHHH!! YESSSSSS... AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK ME LEON... FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEE!!" She gasps out, sweat dripping off her nose and strands of her dark hair sticking to her face as she shifts smoothly back and forth against each and every hard pump being delivered up into her snatch. As she works her body with the skill of a seasoned porn star, her hands slide across the chest of the man who she barely knows but is riding as if they've been fuck-buddies for years.

"AHHHHH... Holy FUCK!! MMMM... AHHHH SHIT!! Fuck... Fucking Hell!! MMMM..." Vincent groans out, just staring and watching the stunning, semi-clothed body of the stunning Secret Service Agent riding away on his dick like a woman possessed. From her loud cries for another man, it certainly seems that way. He's wisely taking full advantage of that trance-like state, continuing to slam his cock hard and fast into her dripping wet, but still nicely tight pussy as she rocks against those thrusts. "MMMMM... Whoever this Leon guy is... MMMMM... Must be one lucky guy...." He assumes as he speaks under his deep breaths. The beauty on top of him couldn't hear those words over both their combined loud moans and the constant smack of skin hitting off of skin. One thing is for sure, he's loving the tight feeling all around his cock as he pumps away into that wet, hot twat being pushed back against each of his strokes.

"AHHHHHH YES!! L-LEON... LEON!! LEEEEEEOOOOOOOOONNNNN AHHHHHHH!!" With wide eyes and mouth hanging open, Helena Harper starts to orgasm all over the cock of "Leon" underneath her. Completely forgetting in her lusty state that it is in fact a man with an usual "infection" that's seen his enhanced in size cock be the reason for her hard orgasm. Now though she's just jolting roughly on that dick still pumping balls deep up into her snatch. Her juices flow out over him, sinfully dripping all the way down onto the interview table they've been fucking on. In fact, even before she's started feeling the last waves of pleasure she has to collapse down on to of the man she's supposed to be questioning. Such is the power of this orgasm to remember as she groans out, still shifting against him each time a thrust is sent between her soaking wet folds.

"Oh FUCK!! UHHHHH..." Vincent grunts, managing to find strength himself to not just pull his now throbbing, but not in a painful manner, cock out of her. But to roll her tired frame off of his body as she slips off the table. "Fuck!! Gonna... Gonna cum soon!" He says already in relief as he grips himself and begins to furiously stroke off.

"Mmmmm... Give it... Give it me... Coat me with your..." Helena purrs, heading hanging off the end of the table as she lays on it, still buzzing from her sexual high. However, she can't finish that sentence as she's cut off in a true case of be careful what you wish for.

Helena's open mouth suddenly gets filled up to overflowing point when the first blast of his thick load fires straight into her, soon spilling out and splashing against her chin and nose as she gags harshly. Her eyes barely have time to open in shock before they have to close, the second shot then plastering her face and down further into her hanging down hair to tangle deeply in. Vincent groans as he strokes out his load, now aiming up but not completely intentionally. Now it's that clothed upper body getting wrecked as the blasts not just shoot over her attire to stain them to no doubt the point of beyond cleaning to fix. His shots are also seeping under her clothes with a well placed shot firing into the space created from her open shirt down into her cleavage. That splattering makes her shiver, going so deep it appears to seep out from the bottom of her vest jacket to run down her sides onto the table.

"Uhhhhhh... Sweet fuck!!" Vincent groans, letting go of his finally spent cock as he looks over the mess he's made across Harper's body, face and hair as his cum drips off her onto the floor of the interview room. "Guess... Guess actions speak louder than words?" He offered, briefly smirking at himself before he has to slump back against the nearest wall to recover.

"MMMMPPPHHHH..." Helena groans as she swallows down as much spunk as she can, letting out a loud gasp as she now draws in much needed air. "Mmmmmm... Sign me up... For fucking show and tell next time..." She mumbles with a groan.

The door into the room opens up, as the BSAA Operative Jill Valentine peeked in with a look of surprise of her own"Again?" She questions as she studies the scene. "Rebecca was right... We do need some "specialists" to take care of you Vincent... But first, we need a clean-up team here..." She states, letting her eyes gaze over the mess in the room for a lot longer than she knows she should before she finally departs.

"One... One question Miss Harper..." Vincent speaks after a silence.

"Mmmmm... Anything babe..." Helena says, wiping away spunk from her eyes as she rolls over to her front.

"...Who the Hell is this Leon guy?" He asks.

The wide-eyed look of shock was one to remember at that remark, especially with all the cum dripping off her facial features. It was soon followed by another surprised looked. When the table finally gave wave under the pressure of the previous fucking they'd done.

"...I'll ask another time?" Vincent offered with an awkward smile.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12