Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 05

Story Info
Things turn dirty at the shooting range with Sherry Birkin.
5.3k words
4.75
8.8k
8
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, developers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Sherry Birkin [Resident Evil 6 version]

Resident Evil: Infection Part 5

An erotic Resident Evil fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral.

* * *

"Well, congratulations..." Sherry Birkin said with an amused smirk on her face. "Never seen that before... A complete round of shots, and not a single one hit the target." She stated.

Vincent Pierce frowned. He'd never even held a gun before in his life before the incident which left him 'infected' with some virus that seemed to be oddly sexually based. As a result he has become a 'resident' to this secret base of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance. While he'd gotten used to regular testing, and in pleasantly surprised fashion used to 'calming down' his infection when it reappeared through some wild, on-the-spot sex? Having to undergo firearms training for, as he'd been told, 'for his own safety' was something completely new to him. He wasn't exactly taking like a duck to water, or a zombie to some flesh for.

The BSAA had brought in a 'field expert' in not just a current Division of Security Operations federal agent. A survivor of the original Raccoon City Destruction incident and a woman actually herself infected with, and still living with the 'powers' as a result of, the G-Virus. Sherry Birkin, the stunning short haired blonde who was dressed in professional agent attire. Smart pants that nicely fitted against her shapely backside, and a white shirt that was perfect for her athletic and desirable frame.

Right now they were both in an in-house shooting range within the BSAA base. A top range set up with multiple booths to take test shots in. Currently they watched at the target he'd tried to shoot at came back to them along the overhead pulley. Completely pristine, without even a single mark on even the sheet outside the target in the middle.

"Listen, no offence Miss Birkin..." Vincent said after a sign as he took down the paper, knowing himself what a lousy shot he was.

"Miss? I'm not that old am I?" Sherry teased with a smirk as he turned to face her. "It's OK! Your first time shooting and you didn't hit anything. It's... Well, yeah it's bad." She admitted. "But trust me, you'll need to know how to defend yourself in case of a situation."

"Situation? What do you mean?" Pierce questioned. "Deep inside of a secret base with security all around? What could go wrong?"

"Everything." Birkin said with a more serious tone. "I know from experience. The man I trusted for so long in my life let alone my career in the DSO? He turned out to be the enemy all along and caused a major bio-terrorist because of his actions! So you need to be able to know how to handle yourself and defend yourself. Even against someone you used to respect and trust."

"Geez... Sounds, ah... Sounds rough?" Vincent offered, liking even less the sounds of this training thanks to her example. "I mean, I'll try and figure out how to shoot one of these guns... No way I can handle a gun like you can I mean."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Sherry questioned, putting her hands on her hips.

"...I mean, you know what you're doing. Like when you hit the target before and hit them all in the middle of it?" He says, not getting her meaning.

"Sure... That's all you meant, huh?" She smirks, assuming he meant something completely different. "I've read your file Vincent. I had a feeling all these 'encounters' you've had with women weren't just as random as they reports made out..." She claims as she steps forward.

"Uhhhhh... Sorry, I don't quite get what you... What you mean..." Vincent says, still clueless to the innuendo he'd made by accent. Backing up, he found himself stopping at the small ledge of the shooting booth they were in when his butt pressed against it.

"Oh yeah? But I don't see this supposedly big cock of yours appearing now, do I?" Birkin says, boldly reaching down and running her hand over his currently looking anything but impressive package. "What's the matter? Helena Harper is good enough for you but I'm not?" She teases again as she gives him a squeeze.

Whether it was her intention or not, her actions got the reaction of making the virus flare up within him. In a sudden moment his pants ripped away from his body, leaving him in just a BSAA issue camo top and boots on his feet. His cock stood fully hard at an over-sized length and thickness, both caused by his infection and now was in her grasp as she stared in shock at a dick far bigger than anything she's ever seen before.

"Look what you did!!" Vincent yelled in his own horror, before gasping in pain as the familiar and far from pleasant throbbing sensation rushed through his enhanced member. "Oh shit!! It fucking hurts! Just like fucking always!"

"This... OK, yeah... The report did say you were... Really, really big..." She half-mumbled as she gazed over his size. "Fuck... I've messed this one up, haven't I?" She stated the obvious, glancing up at him for a moment before back to his cock. "I mean... Well, I'm not technically with the BSAA here... But I am supposed to be supervising you, right?" She reasons, letting her hands run up and down his cock in a stroking fashion.

"Ahhhhhh... W-wait... Do you... Mmmmm... Do you mean w-what I think you mean?" Pierce said, watching her pump his cock a couple of times to make him sigh with some relief. The sexual stimulation once again working to sooth the infection for a moment.

"Well... You die if you don't fuck with your cock like this right? Besides... It would look really bad on my report if I ended up letting you get killed because of this, right?" Sherry states, before making the decision clear as she slips down to her knees in front of him. "Trust me, I know exactly what I'm doing here..." She said with not just a confident smirk, but the kind of tone of voice that showed she wasn't bluffing. She made good on that vow when she sank her mouth down onto his cock, getting to work already with a long and loud slurp. More than enough to make him groan already in approval. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhhh!" Her lips weren't properly sealed around him just yet, allowing her to slide her tongue right out so it could be seen as she ran it along his crown and a little beyond. That just added to the pleasure, and soothing that burning sensation caused by the virus.

Still looking up, Sherry increased her efforts as she applied her lips tightly around this oversized member. Pushing down, she slipped in a few more inches into her oral hole, making herself groan as she quickly had to adjust to such a vast size. With her hands gripping him by base to keep him steady, it was only her mouth being used to take care of him, or more accurately the effects of his 'infection'. There was no problems on his end, equally staring down to watch the short blonde haired beauty taking his tool in and out of her nicely warm and wet mouth. It was becoming clear already she wasn't lying about knowing what she was doing in terms of handling a cock, even of this massive size.

"Mmmmm shit!! AHHHHH... Holy fuck!! Mmmmmm..." Despite the repeated, unlikely sexual encounters he's had with a few government and BSAA agents, he's still in awe of such a beautiful woman doing such a dirty act to him. He of course is loving it as his escaping moans prove. Knowing however it's not just for the sake of some sinful action, he's happy to roll with it and let the DSO agent show off some skills far removed from any combat incident. "MMMMM... Sweet fuck!! How the fuck... Ahhhhhh!! Does this shit keep... Mmmmm!! Happening to me..." He ponders aloud before he lets out a groan. Those soft and lovely lips of hers easily glide back and forth along his tool even with how thick he is. The repeated sucks already spreading out her saliva across his rod, making it drip downward towards her own fingers still gripping him. All in all making sure to keep the painful side-effects of the virus at bay for the moment. If his past experiences are anything to go by this will just be the start of things.

"Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmmm... Hmmmmphhhh..." Letting her mouth work up and down like a swift elevator, she took in some more of his inches inside her talented oral hole. Finding herself groaning again, she knew however this was too far big a size for her to possibly take too much more in. The biggest dick she's ever seen before in her life, and she can just about take in near three-quarters of him which is far more than a normal woman could. "Mmmmm... Hmmmphhhh!! Mmmmm!!" Changing tactics, she lifted one hand off from his base while still slurping away on his mighty and fat shaft to keep him moaning. Her free palm now travelled downward to his heavy, similarly enhanced in size ballsack. Starting to cup him, she almost smirked around his dick when he groaned out loader as she started to play with his nuts. The exact reaction she was hoping for. So she carried on, now double teaming him and working over both parts of his manhood.

"Ahhhhh SHIT!! Mmmmm fuck... FUCK!!" He voiced his approval again, feeling her saliva dripping down his inches and of course watching every moment of this fantastic feeling blowjob. Moaning from every bob of the head she delivered, and groaning from the gropes and squeezes to his balls. A combination more suited for a porn starlet than a talented federal agent. "MMMMM... Shit... You weren't fucking kidding... Ahhhhh... About knowing that you were... Uhhhh!! Fucking doing!" He stated the obvious, even smiling as he did so. Another slurp on his pole got a moan coming from him as he watched her gorgeous face slide towards his crotch before pulling back. Moments of pleasure like this made him forget about the potential impending doom if the 'infection' isn't put on ice by this sexual action. Not that anyone could blame him for just enjoying the moment with such gorgeous female working over his cock and balls so skilfully.

"Mmmmmphhh!!" Sherry groaned around his cock as she lifted her mouth up and off. Pausing to spit out saliva down onto his cock and stroke it over his rod for good measure. "That supposed to be a compliment?" She teased before letting out a laugh. "I've read the file. Helena alone is kinda impressive, but Jill? Rebecca? I think I'm against some tough competition in the "skills" stakes here."

"It's not like... Ahhhhhh fuck!" Vincent hissed, as the slow-down in action allowing the painful throbbing to start to return. "I planned any of this to happen, y-you know!" He protested in a whine.

"Relax, I know... Come on, let's keep this going!" She said, getting up to her feet and quickly undoing her pants. "But, just between you me... How was that just now? Just as good as Jill?" Birkin asked, smirking in a flirty way that was all the more hotter as she slipped down not just her pants but her underwear as well.

"...R-right... Right up there with them..." He wisely answered, even as distracted by the sight of her completely shaved pussy as she quickly loosened her laces to remove her boots, followed by her lower clothing.

"Smart answer..." She teased again as she turned and hopped up onto the resting ledge of the shooting range booth. "What? Not going to make me do all the work here, are you?" Sherry challenged as she made an open invitation by spreading her legs eagle for him.

"R-right! Sorry!" He stuttered before he stepped in, lining his cock up and pushing to forward against and then past her folds. Both of them moaning out at the initial invasion as he got to feel how wonderfully snug her tunnel was. While she was stretched out pleasurably already from the biggest piece of man-meat she's ever taken in her eventful to say the least life. "MMMM!! Geez... You're just as tight... Ahhhhh... Even tighter than those others..." He commented, and not just to butter her up either. Even as he just started to build up a pace to slide his cock in and out of her snatch he was loving the tight sensation all around his inches. Yet something told him he'd be able to fit in a lot more of his size into her as this action went on.

"Mmmmm!! You don't say? Nice and fucking tight, right?" The stunning survivor of the Raccoon City Destruction Incident grinned, as if she knew he was going to have that response to her. She certainly was equally voicing her approval for his motion. Moaning as she watched his length move back and forth into her snatch to begin to make her a little more damp down there. "Ahhhhhh... Good old... MMMM... Regenerative powers..." She added before further showing how much she was enjoying taking his virus-enhanced dick by wrapping her legs around his waist. Making him shift closer in towards her and in turn push more of that fat rod into her twat. Despite the fact this sexual encounter is supposed to be for his benefit in more ways than one, she can't help but let her own sinful needs become clear as she groans out and grips him firmly. A clear sign that she wants a whole lot more of this.

"MMMM... Awwwww fuck!! Ahhhhhh!!" Pierce groaned, looking down as he watched his rod vanish forward into the beautiful blonde as they fucked in this shooting range. Her shapely ass just resting on the edge enough for her to lean back as she grabbed the edges of the booth walls. That allowed her lovely, partially-clothed body to rock back when his stiff thrusts drove his cock right up into her snatch. "Ahhhhhh... MMMMM!! Fuck yeah, that's nice..." He said between his moans, keeping his hands on her toned waist just by the bottom of her shirt. Both his past experiences in 'calming down' the virus and the effects of the 'infection' had given him skill enough to know how to handle himself in this kind of situation. Hence why his motion was firm and steady, working more of those fat inches further into the woman moaning away on his cock. "W-wait, powers? What?" He tried to question before he cut himself off with a groan.

"AHHHHH... Never mind about that now! MMMM..." She said, but the lusty tone in her voice made it sound more like an order than a simple request. Even with all the reading up on the reports of the infected man she's letting thrust his cock deeply into, she wasn't quite prepared for the action to feel so good already. Not that from the openly moaning and half-dressed state she was in she looked anything like the professional agent she's known and respected as. "MMMMM!! I'll fill you in... Ahhhhhh!! On the details later... MMMM... Just you keep filling me in, with that fucking cock!" She said, grinning again at her own pun. The gorgeous DSO operative gasped out when, as she'd craved, that cock deeply slipped in rather too easily into her tight and now quite wet hole. Her jolting back motion now more profound as his body began connecting with hers and sharply so from how close up towards her he is thanks to her legs secured around his frame.

"MMMMM!! Good, good idea... Yeah! MMMM FUCK!!" He agrees, knowing better than to deny the lusty request of a beautiful but talented and dangerous female like this. Especially when it's getting him not just plenty of pleasure from stuffing his man-meat deep into her pussy. It's helping him prevent an early demise as every deep and swift pump keeps the painful effects of the virus within him smothered for the moment. So rather than question her comments, he sticks with sticking it to her. Drawing his hips as far back as the grip of her legs will allow before sending his dick firmly forward to make them both moan as the smack of skin hitting skin rings out around the shooting range.

"MMMMM!! Yeah, you like... Ahhhhh... Taking orders huh?" Sherry teased again, bringing herself back forward towards him with a smirk. "At least you're... Ahhhhhh!! A guy willing to fucking listen... And not just run off to fucking drive motorbikes in the desert!" She adds in a snappy, somewhat bitter tone.

"Uhhhhhh... You OK there?" Vincent questioned, his mood somewhat dampened by her outburst. Perhaps a former lover she's not over or something?

"I'm fine!" Birkin rather too quickly claims, in a flash unwrapping her legs from around him and pushing him back so she can hop off the ledge. "Come on! We've got a virus to fuck out of you!" She says, turning around and bending over so her upper body is now sticking out through the 'window' of the booth.

"Yeah, good ah, good point there..." Pierce reasons as he steps back in towards the very shapely sight of her rounded backside. Lining his dick up, he slides himself back into her pussy to get them both moaning out. With how wet her love tunnel now is, he can easily go all the way in to the hilt with just the first push forward. Once his waist meets her backside, he takes a hold her waist once again and starts to rock his hips back and then sharply towards her. Another stiff motion but all the more hotter with him now able to go balls deep into the stunning blonde every time he thrusts forward to fill her up with his infection-enhanced cock.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Oh fuck yeah!! AHHHHH!! Mmmmmm..." The DSO agent groans, looking back over her shoulder at the she's rather too willingly letting enjoy her tight, slick twat with pump after pump deep between her folds. So caught up in the pleasure she isn't caring at all about her still semi-clothed state as gets taken from behind as she herself had gotten into position for. Let alone how open this sexual encounter is in this shooting range setting. "UHHHHH!! Mmmmmm fuck yeah!! Fuck me... MMMMM!! Fuck me!! Oooooooooh FUCK!!" She groaned out her demands even as she was getting just that. Her rear cheeks made to ripple from the firm impact when his crotch smacks off her ass. In turn making the rest of athletic and desirable body rock forward as she remains half within the booth, and half sticking out of it with her hands gripping the edge of the 'window' she's leaning out of.

"AHHHHH... I thought... MMMMM!! This was supposed to be... AHHHH FUCK!! Helping me out, more than just you?" The infected man notes, able to smirk at the fact that it's looking more like her sinful needs are strong than his from how she's moaning away. That clear fact is just helping him to continue on 'calming' the throbbing of the virus as he works his cock in and out of her wet and snug pussy with pump after stiff and quick pump. "MMMMM... Not that I'm like... AHHHHH... Complaining of course!" He quickly adds before letting out another groan. He has no idea that the woman he's driving his dick in and out of is herself living with the aftermath of a G-Virus infection as a result of the Raccoon City Destruction Incident. Her state however is far removed from the 'fuck or die' predicament he's in, which is why he's making sure to keep smoothly and steadily pumping his dick deep into her wet and ready snatch.

"MMMMM... You'd better not be! AHHHHHH FUCK..." The blonde grins back at him, shifting back herself now to meet his pumps. Causing the slap of their bodies connecting be even louder to further add to the sinful sounds of both their rather shameless moans. Let alone the sexy sight of sweat now starting to form across her pretty face and exposed lower body as she takes his cock again and again balls deep and bareback into her snatch. "AHHHHH FUCK... Yeah!! Fucking fill me up!! MMMMM!! Show that dumbass... UHHHHH!! What the fuck he's missing out on..." She groans out, another reference to a former 'partner' she's clearly no longer in contact with. Perhaps it's that bitterness that's fuelling her on to make the most of this unlikely situation. Let alone the biggest cock she's ever seen, and ever likely to see again in her life. Which is exactly why she's shifting herself back hard with perfect timing. Meeting the motion of the man behind her so each time he thrusts into her, she slides her pussy back to get him as deep as possible into her needy hole.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12