Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

"MMMMM FUCK... Oh yeah... MMMMM!! Holy fuck... FUCK!!" She gasped out, paying no attention to the strands of her long dark hair that were falling out of place as she kept this firm and focused ride going. She only let a couple of inches of his size slide out of her when she rocked forward. Ensuring that not only could she repeat the rocking action swiftly, but she remained nicely stuffed full with that fat cock as the fucking went on. "AHHHHH... Even fucking bigger... OH FUCK!! MMMMM... Than my fucking husband!! MMMMM..." She admitted with a long moan as she closed her eyes. Shamelessly admitting to cheating on her husband but lovely every moment of a far longer and thicker cock of another man being deep within her love tunnel. She isn't exactly holding back either, as the sweat starts to form across her frame from the effort she's putting in. Making her top start to stick to her upper body and perky tits.

"AHHHHH... Uhhhhhhh, thanks? MMMMM... AHHHHH FUCK!!" Knowing full well that the current far bigger than he's usually be size of his cock, let alone his ability to take such a fiery ride, is because of the virus within him? Pierce isn't quite sure how to take her statement about the man she's married to. He is wise enough however to keep taking the sliding of her snug, damp pussy along his rod that she's dishing out. Expertly making him moan out in such smooth fashion that it looks second nature to her. Certainly not appearing like she's had a three-year break from any kind of sexual activity. His constant moans, and how the fucking is keeping at bay the painful side-effect of the infection, show he's certainly grateful for her more than making up for her own 'lost time'.

"OH FUUUUUUUUCK... AHHHHHH FUCK!! Mmmmmmmm... MMMM!!" For the first time in years Mia is being 'possessed' by something far from dangerous and insane. The burning lust making her rock herself back and forth on top of a man she barely knows but has already blown and been fucked fucked by. Now she's working her hot, moist snatch up and down over his big cock to keep them both moaning out as if they've been lovers for months instead of the short time they've actually known once another. The cries of delight escaping them both show they're shameless happy with that fact. Those moans accompanied by the slap of her ass connecting with his thighs each time she shifts backward to take his dick as deep as she can fit into her needy pussy.

"MMMMM... You like that, huh?" Mia asks as she comes to a sudden stop on his cock. Her voice dripping with desire to make it sound right out of a porn script. "You fucking like that??"

"Ahhhhhh... Fuck yeah I do!" Vincent grins back. "...You uh, want to do another position or something?"

"Mmmmmm... Fuck yeah I do..." Winters says, using his words now as she dismounts him effortlessly. She then moves into the clear position she wants, laying on her front on the cafeteria table but this time with her ass sticking out off the edge. Legs spread and feet planted on the ground. "Fuck me. NOW!" She says with a tone now that, accompanied by the shouting volume of her words, shows it's an order and not a request.

"Yes ma'am!" Pierce wisely and quickly agrees, scrambling as moves off the table, and around into position behind her. Gripping his cock so he can shove himself back into that snatch just as she'd demanded.

"OH FUCK!! OH YEAHHHHH MMMMMM!!" The moans were soon pouring out of the still semi-clothed beauty as she jolted forward, her top-covered tits brushing against the surface of the table she's bending over. The reason for the movement forward was the man behind her giving her what she'd asked for - every inch of that big, fat cock into her snatch with a single hard thrust. "OH FUCK... OH FUCK!! Oh YEAH! MMMM! Like that... UHHHHH!! Like I'm... UHHHH!! A bad fucking girl!!" Her cries kept coming as he got to work on that wet snatch. Thrust after thrust to make her rock back and forth against his forceful motion. The slap of his crotch connecting off of her cutely rounded ass now ringing out to mix in the air with their moans. The pace more than enough to make her head tilt back in delight from the long overdue fucking she's getting, even if it's from a man that she isn't married to.

Perhaps just thinking she's caught up in the moment more than anything else, the lucky (in some ways) man behind her just focuses on the job at hand. His hands have a firm grip of her waist to keep her in place enough for a smooth entry all the way forward into her love tunnel. Only pulling a couple inches back so he can soon race back in to the hilt. Groaning at the still snug feeling of her wet vaginal walls all around his fat member. Even with the enhanced sexual ability the infection inside him has granted, he's showing the effects of keeping this kind of pace up not to mention satisfying a beautiful woman denied of any action for three years. Drops of sweat trickling down his facial features and off onto his top as he pumps his shaft briskly in and out of her snatch.

"MMMM!! AHHHHHH SHIT... Pull... UHHHH!! Pull my FUCKING hair you MOTHER FUCKER!!" She yells out, casting an intense stare back over her shoulder through strands of hair that are sticking to her pretty face. To say she's caught up in the moment is putting it mildly, moaning loudly and without shame with every thrust she willingly takes from this man she barely knows. The look and lusty tone of her voice soon got him doing as asked, as he reached forward to grab a big handful of that shining, long black hair in order to tug it. "AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK... MMMMMMM YESSSSSS... Like... UHHHHHH!! A bad... BAD... FUCKING... GIRL!!" The woman who had barely survived under the 'influence' of a bio-weapon she'd been tasked with 'babysitting' was now under the deep control of intense desire. Her eyes looking upward to the roof of the cafeteria and her mouth hanging open as her head was made to tilt back from the pulling done to her hair. Groaning with every thrust she took that made her jolt forward, but pulled back thanks to that hold on her long dark locks by the man pumping away into her pussy.

"Three years... AHHHHHHH... Must really leave a woman... MMMMM... Really worked up!" Vincent incorrectly assumes, again, about the woman he's pounding away balls deep into. The smack of his body connecting with hers sounding out again and again each time her thrusts into that soaking wet twat. He's certainly rolling with being in the somewhat 'dominate' position here of pulling the hair of the beauty he's banging from behind. Even if he's been bossed around to do that by said horny female. He's just happy to have another, as unlikely as it sounds considering his condition and his current surrounding, willing female happy to be a fuck-buddy. Even if she's more concerned with her own pleasure than helping prevent a rather nasty early demise as a result of letting his infection mutate.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK YESSSS... BAD GIRL... BAD! AHHHHHH FUCK!! FUCKING GIRL MMMMMM!!" She gasps out as the sweat drips lewdly from off her nose and chin. Arms slumped on the table she's being fucked over and only being held up at this point by the grip on her hair keeping her head tilted back. It's no surprise then that soon this wild and hard pace sends the formerly infected in a far different way beauty over the edge into a hard, leg trembling orgasm. "AHHHHHHH... AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMMMMM..." Mia Winters moans out as she cums. Her pussy managing to clamp around the fat cock belonging to a man who is certainly not her husband. Yet has driven her to a sexual peak quite unlike anything she's felt before, and certainly would never with her own man. She gets to feel every intense moment of it as the man behind her keeps on driving deep in and out of her soaking hole as she cums, and all the while keeping her hair pulled to treat her like the 'bad girl' (in more ways than one) that she truly is.

"AHHHHHHH... Feels like... MMMMMM SHIT!! Someone needed that..." He states the obvious, and his words being ironic as he needs this kind of sexual activity to pacify the virus within himself. Right now though he's enjoying a few more pumps all the way forward into the marries beauty bent over in front of him. Finally letting go of her hair to leave her slumped forward on the table that's supposed to be used for eating, and not for fucking a horny stunner over. The pleasurable throbbing that his cock is starting to do is telling him otherwise however as he pulls out with a groan from that well stuffed to say the least hole. Leaving him to grip his member and start to rapidly stroke himself off without even a specific target in mind.

"UHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHH... AHHHHHH MMMMM..." He lets out a deep grunt before his cock throbs one last time before finally sweet release hits. The first thick blast of spunk shooting out far not just into that long, glossy black hair of Mia's, but over the front so that it hits the top of her forehead. The next shot hitting the back of her head having a slimy knock-on effect that sends spunk slowly dripping down her face to make her further groan out with closed eyes. While the unnaturally large for a normal man size of load has completely matted and wrecked her hair, her top covering her upper back also gets stained no doubt beyond any cleaning. The warm spunk just blasting out of his cock to splatter into the material, seeping through to make her shiver and pooling down the sides and around her worn out body.

Finally after the last drops are pumped out onto her lower back above that nicely rounded butt, Vincent lets go of his now spent and back to a normal, far from impressive size. "Fuck..." Was all that he could come up with, and really needed to say, as he looked at the freshly fucked mess he'd made. "Guess we both... Ahhhh, we both needed that..." He offered as he took at seat at the table next to the still exhausted beauty laying in cum and with spunk all over her back and hair.

"Bad girl..." She mumbled, eyes still shut as the jizz dripping down her face slowly travelled across her cheeks. "Such... Such a bad girl..." Mia added before her head slumped down with a dirty squelch onto the table she's been fucked on. Fucked extremely well if the lazy smile on her face is any indication.

* * *

Switching off the monitor, Ada Wong uncrossed her legs with a sigh as she placed a finger beneath her chin.

"This... This requires some further investigation." Ada stated after viewing such 'interesting' to say the least footage of a most unusual fuck. "...And some planning." She added with a smirk. "After all... I am going to be breaking into a BSAA base after all..." She said, glancing down at herself. Noticing how rock hard and poking through her shirt her nipples were as a result of seeing that 'virus' in action.

She hoped they didn't cure that young man any time soon. At least, not until she got a chance to 'sample' him first...

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a review to this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12