Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

"OH GOSH!! AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM... OOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSS AHHHHH!!" The beautiful blonde moans out, her eyes locked onto the massive shaft ramming balls deep into her snatch again and again. The force of his motion sending her rocking forward against the furniture she's being taken over before she sharply shifts back to meet his cock the next time he ploughs into her. "UHHHH!! OH! MMMMMM AHHHH!! M-more! MORE!! UHHHHHHH!!" She lustfully demands, caring little for even the loose stands of her hair sticking to her pretty face right now. Even less about how her clothes are starting to cling to her body from the sweat forming across her curvy body. Just craving more of that massive dick working in and out of her pussy in such a way that anything less than 'Size Queen' size of a sex toy might not even make her moist downstairs from now on.

"MMMMM!! Believe me Cindy... AHHHHH FUCK!! I'm... UHHHHH!! Not done yet!! MMMM..." The man behind her vowed, knowing himself that for his own well-being he can't afford to not stop banging her and risk the life-threatening effects of the virus within him become a reality. Thankfully from the way his hips are shifting in machine-like fashion to pump her love tunnel with every inch of his dick? There's no risk of either of them being disappointed by the outcome of this sexual encounter. "AHHHHH... MMMMMMM FUCK!! Yeah!! MMMMMM SHIIIIIIT..." He groans, watching as her shapely butt cheeks jiggle delightfully every time his waist smacks off of her backside as he feeds her snatch every infection-enhanced inch of his member. His hands up holding her hips as he makes sure her skirt stays hiked up so her can get that red hot, unrestricted view of not just that booty. Of his dick vanishing into her soaking wet but still pleasurably snug twat each time he pumps firmly forward into her.

"OH G-GOODNESS... AHHHHH!! MMMMM... OH YESSSSSSSS" The former waitress of 'J's Bar' in Raccoon City groans out. Sweat starting to drip off her nose and chin as the effects of taking such constant, dirty action takes its toll, let alone from such a massively thick and long cock. Yet taking it she is, despite the size and pace being enough to more than render a normal woman unable to walk straight for well over a week even before this point of the banging. "UHHHHH!! P... Pull my hair!! MMMMM!! U-use me!! OH YESSSS!! AHHHHHH!!" She demands, so deep in a lusty state that she never even would have fantasised about doing before in her life. Perhaps it's not just from that huge rod slamming into her again and again that's made her this way. Knowing that she's willingly fucking a younger man she's only just met, is being paid to do so, and all the while dressed in the uniform of her ex-job from years ago.

Wisely, Vincent's recent unlikely sexual experiences have taught him not to deny the urges of a stunning beauty that he's balls deep in. Reaching forward with a hand he takes a firm hold of her long blonde ponytail. Delivering an extra hard thrust into her snatch as he tugs and forces her head to tilt back. The resulting moan that escapes the woman being fucked from behind would be one that alone would easily send many a red blooded male into a premature ejaculation. More follow soon after as her eyes roll upwards in shameless delight at the new roughness of this fuck that she'd demanded herself. Her upper body lifted up just enough that her clothes-covered tits jiggle away with every pump she takes.

"AHHHHHH!! AHHHHH AHHHHH OOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOSH AHHHHHHH!!" The tongue of Cindy Lennox starts hanging out from the corner of her open, moaning mouth as she cums hard over that virus-effected cock ramming balls deep into her snatch. Getting her hair pulled and pussy stuffed balls deep with dick, she looks more like a cheap porn film starlet than a zombie 'Outbreak' survivor. All she can do now is moan and orgasm as she's made to feel every moment of the hardest peak of her sexual life. Her juices flooding out across the huge rod she's now extremely familiar with to the point of a sinful squelching sound being heard any time that dick plunges into or swiftly out of her well-hammered snatch.

"I.... UHHHH!! I could get used to this!! MMMMMM..." The man getting to pump this fine, wet piece of pussy allows himself to grin for another moment before he groans. Loving the feeling of the stunning blonde he's tugging on the ponytail off cumming all across his dick. However soon enough he's feeling a this time pleasurable throbbing sensation in his cock. The telling sign that the unique to say the least method of 'calming' his infection has done the trick. Pulling out of that dripping twat with a groan and letting go of her hair, he grips that pulsating member and starts to stroke off. As if his life literally depends on it.

"Mmmmmmm... That... That was amazing!!" Cindy purrs as she tiredly looks back over her shoulder at the jerking off man behind her. Barely enough energy in her to prop herself up on her elbows on the table she's been fucking on and banged over. "Now be careful... I don't want too much of your load on this outfit..."

Perhaps there was a detail that the mysterious 'she' failed to mention to the blonde prior to this meeting. Cindy soon found out exactly what when the first massive, oversized blast of spunk shot out and came splashing down into her hair, ponytail and across her face. Making her gasp, and then gag as the spunk flooded into that open mouth from the vastness of his load -- another side-effect of the infection within him. There was of course more to cum as he stroked himself off. Sending jizz crashing onto her body to wreck and stain her waitress outfit as it landed across her back. Making her ponytail stick almost like glue to her attire as he load plastered onto her shirt, vest and skirt. Even giving her thick backside a generous coating for good measure with the last drops of his load that were jerked out, and then wiped onto her skin.

"Ahhhhh... Ummm, hey were you saying something?" Vincent asked, drawing in air as he let go of his now spent, and regular unimpressive sized cock. "Got caught up in, you know the moment there..."

"GAHHHHHH HHHHHLLLKKKKK..." Cindy gagged out, spunk falling out from her mouth like a waterfall as she coughed. The jizz coating her back dripping down the sides of her outfit to leave her laying in a pool of cum on the table they'd been using to fuck on and over. Needless to say her outfit was more than just a little ruined, and no doubt beyond simple cleaning or repair either.

There was little time to dwell on what might have been however. Bursting into the room were several scientists and 'sample collectors', some of whom were encased in full biohazard protection suits. Scooping up samples of the vast load into jars, beakers, containers... Wait, is one just shovelling spunk into a bucket? In case it's leaving Lennox groaned as the cum is 'cleaned' off her, with some vacuum suction devices leaving her moaning as well from the close touch.

"Uhhhhh... Nice meeting you?" Pierce offered, once again feeling rather defeated and ignored despite the sex session he'd just been in. With that, he turned and left towards the open door with the 'escort crew' and a new set of much needed clothes waiting for him. Along with the lingering thought that there was a 'she' that Vincent may, or may not, have to be concerned about.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or via the feedback page on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12