Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM... FUCK!!" Burton gasps out as she brings herself to a stop on his cock. Using her hands to tug at her top as the forming sweat is making it stick to her body a little. "You... You know how to fucking fuck, don't you stud?" She said with a laugh and a grin before she started to dismount him.

"Uhhhh... It's kinda complicated..." Vincent tried to explain. Knowing full well that both his sexual 'skill' and size of dick is because of the virus within him.

"Bullshit! Nothing fucking complicated about that big fucking fuck-stick between your legs!" Moira stated as she moved down off the table completely, moving over to the nearest wall and standing with her back against it. "Now get the FUCK over her, and FUCK me... With the big FUCKING cock until I can't FUCKING walk mother-FUCKER!!" She said, saying those curse words with all the subtlety of an explosion from a rocket going off. With a lusty grin and stare to match.

"...OK!" Pierce wisely agreed, scrambling off the table and quickly heading over to the needy beauty.

Upon arrival, the horny to put it mildly beauty leapt up to wrap her legs and arms around this man she barely knows but has already blown and given a ride to so far. Now, after a slight stumble on his part, her back is against the wall as she's getting lowered back down onto that massive dick. Both of them moaning as he fills up all the way to the hilt and grabs her waist for good measure. Just as she secures her tights-covered legs around his midsection he starts putting his hips to work, much to her loudly moaning delight. Almost a glaze over her eyes as she stares upward for a moment, before lustfully with a glare at the man pumping the biggest cock she's ever had firmly in and out of her needy snatch.

"UHHHHH!! YES!! OH FUCK!! Holy... Mother of!! MMMMM FUUUUUCKK!!" The short haired stunner moaned out as she took the exact fucking she was after. Hard and swift, with more than enough force to make her jolt against the wall she was willingly pinned up against, but feeling no friction due to all the clothing she still had on as she took his massive shaft. "MMMM!! Fucking YES!! MMMM!! Fucking ram me!! AHHHHH!! Wreck my... UHHHH!! FUCKING PUSSY!! MMMM!!" She gasped out like she was reading straight off of a porno script. Yet was taking the kind of stuffing that even a veteran XXX-rated film starlet would struggle to last up until this point. Her soaking wet snatch still pleasurably snug around the thickness being worked in and out of her. That lovely, lean body made to bounce on this pumping rod each time he fired off a thrust straight up into her.

"MMMMM!! Oh FUCK!! AHHHHH... MMMMM SHIT!!" The infected male groaned out as the sweat started to form on his frame, but nowhere near the levels of the stunner he's banging. Able to stare down and watch his enhanced size vanish right up into her love tunnel before sharply reappearing. Just for him to repeat the pounding motion again and again just as she'd demanded, but not just for the sake of pleasure either. "UHHHH!! Awwwwwww FUCK!! MMMMM..." He grunted as he kept his hips pumping away smoothly and quickly. A pace that without the effects of the virus within him he would never have been able to pull off. He's wisely making the most of it, keeping his cock sliding back and forth upward into the dripping wet pussy of the woman clinging onto him while she groans away in delight.

"FUCK!! MMMMM!! OH FUCK... FUCK!! AHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSS AHHHHHH OOOOOOOH!!" The former TerraSave agent almost squealed out in delight. A downright filthy look on her pretty, sweat-covered face and burning lust in her eyes as if she needed this fuck like her life depended on it. Ironic considering the needs, in more ways than one, of the guy balls deep in her pussy and making her be so wild in a state of desire as she moans with every deep thrust she takes. "MMMM!! Don't... AHHHH!! DON'T FUCKING STOP YOU... MMMMM!! HUNG FUCKING FUCKER!! AHHHHHH!!" She yelled out. Her clothing sticking to her body from all the sweat and similarly strands of her short hair clinging to her forehead and cheeks as she jolts upward sharply each time his cock ploughs upward past her folds. A dirty squelching sound being heard any time that meaty rod either rams up or slides back out a few inches from her dripping twat.

"UHHHHH... No... MMMMM!! Problem!! AHHHHH..." He gasps out his reply while his hips do all the work. Making sure his manhood stuffs her full again and again with swift thrusts, accompanied by the slap of his skin connecting off of her clothed body when he drives another balls deep pump into that wet pussy. "MMMMM... OH SHIT... AHHHHHH MMMMM..." It's only now that he's beginning to feel that long awaited, far removed from painful throbbing starting from his cock. A sign that he's almost 'calmed' the infection inside himself for now. Yet he's not completely finished with this stunning, horny babe just yet. Making sure to enjoy another round of hard and deep pumps up into her snatch for good measure.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! C-CUMMING!! GONNA... I'M GONNA! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOH MMMMMM..." Moira was the one now trying to warn as her eyes rolled upward, mouth hanging open and moans pouring out as he body tensed up along with her snatch clamping around the cock thrusting into her. A hard and long orgasm to match her high state of lust courtesy of the virus-enhanced dick balls deep in her soaking twat that left her shivering almost as she was impaled on that fat rod. "UHHHHH!! UHHHHHH... MMMMMM... AHHHHHH... AHHHHH!!" She groaned and almost panted for air as she rode out waves of pleasure quite unlike anything she's felt before. If not for the wall she was being fucked against no doubt she might have fallen over backwards off of the cock she was leaving soaked from her pussy juices. Further coating that pole as it pumps away but in mercifully a gradually slower and less forceful pace than what had brought her to such a sexual high.

"UHHHHH!! Think... OH FUCK... Think I'm gonna... MMMMM... Blow soon!" Vincent stated as he pulled his pulsing dick out of her well fucked snatch.

"Mmmmmm..." Worn out by the intense fuck she'd just taken, Burton offered no resistance as she was set down on the ground. But so tired by the sexual action that she ends up slumping down against the wall. Sitting on the floor as she looks up through her short hair as she watches him stroke off at a furious pace. "Bet you've... Got a real fucking big... Load for me to..."

Her words would come back to haunt her as one of the other effects of the infection made its presence known. A big, thick blast of cum shooting out of his cock and splattering all across her face and into her short hair to stain through it. Making Burton gasp and in turn making matters worse (or better, all things considered) as the next creamy blast hit that open mouth to leave her gagging as quickly her mouth was filled up to overflowing point. Spunk drooling down her chin, neck and staining the already sweat-soaked top she was wearing. The man unload just stood and moaned as she stroked out shot after massive shot of jizz, leaving spunk dripping off and through her hair. Along with staining her clothing from jacket, tights and even down onto her boots, with some even having splashed off her body altogether onto the wall and floor around her. Let alone the vast amount of cum now dripping off her gorgeous face.

After a few more pumps and a groan, Pierce finally let go of his cock as it softened down to its usual, unimpressive and 'calmed' (for now) size. Allowing him to step back and look over the massive mess of cum that was all across her and the surrounding area she was slumped against the wall at. "Ummmmm... So, maybe we'll uh... Talk survival another time?"

"Ahhhhhh... Ahhhhhh..." Moira gasped as she stayed seated. Looking as if she actually was now stuck to the wall she was against. "Pl... Please... Ahhhhhh..."

"Please? Get help? Medics??" Vincent asked with a concerned look.

"Please... Tell me you're fucking single..."

Suddenly, an overhead vent in the ceiling gave way. A sound of a woman gasping as the grate and the female in question fell with a thud onto the table, causing it to collapse from the impact. Vincent turned around and stared with a blink at the woman. Who was desperately hauling up her pants while holding what looked like a vibrator of sorts in one hand.

"...Jill?" Pierce questioned as he recognised the woman. "Wait, where you... Watching this all??" He questioned, despite the answer being rather obvious.

"Oh hey Vincent!" Jill Valentine said as she stumbled up to her feet, brushing herself off. "Fancy meeting you here! Well, that's those vents checked out! Catch you later!" She said as a completely unconvincing lie as she turned and quickly left the room. The two guards on the other side looking confused by the sight of her before the looked into the 'Study Room'.

"Subject Pierce with another 'incident'... I'll call for the clean up crew." The first guard said.

"And I'll get my wallet... Never should have taken that bet!" The second guard grumbled.

"...The fuck even is my life now?!?" Vincent yelled out loud.

12