Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

"AHHHHH... Uhhhh, glad to help? MMMMM!! I guess?? AHHHHH..." He offers, still unsure of what to make of her 'intentions' but more than damn well sure that it feels amazing to have that soaking wet and nicely tight snatch still working him over. Every straight down shift or lift up for a few inches making him moan out like the two of them have been fuck-buddies for years. Rather than the actual first time sexual meeting that they're taking a part in. Turning his living quarters into their own sexual den as she drops herself again and again onto his cock. Showing that he, or more accurately the infection within him, can handle plenty of what the clearly experienced beauty can dish out.

"MMMM... Oh, you're gonna fucking help me all right!" Claire announced, groaning as she suddenly shifted forward and all the way off of his dick with a groan. "Get up, and get over here!" She said with a sexy snap as she walked back to his bed, getting up onto it and into the classic hands and knees position.

"Hell. Yeah!" Vincent wisely answered, scrambling up to his feet before he rushes across to her. Moving up behind and lining his dick back up with her snatch once again.

"Geez, at least try and not act so desper-AAAAAAAAAH FUUUUCKK!!" Redfield tried to tease again, but was cut off when he didn't just penetrate her. He went balls deep into her with the first hard pump.

"MMMMM!! Not so what?? AHHHHH... Sorry, I didn't quite catch that one... MMMM FUCK!!" He apologised, not catching the fact that it was his own pumping motion that was causing her to now near scream out in delight. His pace into her swift and hard, making his crotch crash into her skinsuit covered backside over and over. Her booty rippling from the impact and the slap of skin hitting skin sounding out as his balls smack off of her from that hole in her bottoms. His hands gripped her waist for a bit of support, but finding that the beauty he was ramming in and out of was already pushing back against his thrusts. Making going all in with his virus-enhanced dick look effortless and most of all making them both moan out loudly in sinful delight.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! FUCK YES!! MMMMM FUUUUUUCKK!! AHHHH!!" The auburn-haired stunner gasped out, her fingerless gloved hands gripping two deep handfuls of the bedsheets she was on. Rocking herself back and forth into the thrusts driving into her dripping wet slot. A motion helped by the fact she jolts forward anyway when that cock goes balls deep into her still needy even after all this time snatch. "OOOOOOOOH SHIT!! MMMM!! FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She loudly groans, able to look back with a truly filthy stare at the man working his huge, albeit infection-enhanced, cock in and out of her pussy. A look alone that shows she wants even more than this already hard and fast pace. Her breasts bouncing within her skinsuit top in time with the rest of her body. Sweat forming all across the exposed parts of her stunning body to further show that any 'doubts' she's had about him are well and truly crushed.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Damn that's... AHHHHH!! So good! MMMM..." The lucky (in some ways rather than others) man moans the obvious as he keeps his hips working in machine-like fashion. His heavy balls slapping off her skin and the bottom of that dripping snatch every time he goes in to the hilt into the latest unlikely fuck-buddy he's found himself with. "AHHHHH... MMMM SHIT!! Hey... Let me try something..." He says, an idea sparking in him as he gets caught up in the moment. Reaching forward and taking a hold of the long ponytail of the TerraSave operative in front of him. Getting a firm grip and giving a tug that instantly makes her groan out in delight. So he keeps a hold of her, and keeps on driving his cock back and forth into her pussy for good measure as he pulls on that sexy, bright hair of hers.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCKING... FUUUUUUCKK AHHHHH!!" The body of the Raccoon City Incident survivor shudders in pleasure at this new kinky turn of events. Her eyes looking glazed over as she moans out and sweats drips off of her nose as she's almost used now rather than just fucked. Still working almost just out of instinct to keep shifting her frame back against the hard pumps driving her clearly wild - just as she'd been looking for all along. "UHHHH!! FUUCK.. AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!!" Her moans keep pouring out as she takes thrust after balls deep pump into her snatch. The pain of the hair pulling and her head being forced back like she's a cheap slut barely registering with her as the pleasure overwhelms her. Arms already looking like they are buckling, so that grip of the hair actually keeping her in place to take this doggy style banging that she won't ever likely forget.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! Guess... AHHHHH!! Guess that did the trick!" Vincent said with a grin. Quite rightly proud of himself as he feels Claire starting to cum all around his cock. That snatch tightening to make him groan deeply too as her juices start to flow out over his still pumping shaft. Ensuring she rides out every intense to say the least moment of this fuck. Still holding onto that hair with just enough roughness to take the pleasure up to a level that even with a cock of this big size wouldn't manage alone. It has done the job and then some, leaving a wide smile and an almost blank stare of the sweat-soaked face of the woman he's brought to orgasm. Now not able to shift back against his pumps herself, but still taking the pounding as her moans turn to grunts as she returns back to Earth from the 'Made in Heaven' heights of her sexual peak.

"UHHHHH... SHIT!! Time to... MMMM!! Fucking blow!" Vincent warmed, rather too conveniently but very timely. Able to give her one more pump before he pulled out of her well fucked to say the least pussy. Letting go of her hair so he can start to stroke off his pulsing cock.

"Mmmmm... Oh fuck!" Claire groaned as she slumped down onto her front onto his bed. Turning her face so she can look back at him jerking off. "Give me a second kid... I want to su-HHHHHLLLLKK!!"

Sadly whatever plan she had was cut off when she discovered one of the other side-effects of his 'infection'. A massive and thick wad of cum firing far further than any normal man could manage out from his cock. High across all the way across her hair, face and into her mouth to make her gag. The next blasts coating further into her auburn coloured hair and her neck, sending spunk dripping down more into her face as she groans and swallows down some out of reflex. The next few strokes splattering over her back, covering the angel of her 'Made in Heaven' jacket to stain it perhaps beyond cleaning out by regular means. Just enough left in his tank to spray over her lower back and across her skinsuit covered backside with the final couple of pumps with his hands.

"Uhhhhhhh..." Claire groaned out, almost sealed in place onto the bedsheets she's laying on as the cum drips down her sides from off her back. "Yeah... Mmmmmm... You p-proved yourself kid..." She said with a hint of lust, trying to lift her head up but with all the spunk through her hair she gives up, slumping down with a sigh and a big smile.

"Guess I did..." Vincent said, wiping sweat off his forehead as he climbs off the bed. His cock now returning to its normal, far from impressive size now the virus has been 'satisfied'. "...Wait, what was I trying to prove again?"

Just as he was about to question her motives, a sound to the side caught his attention. Peering through the doorway into his room, BSAA Operative Rebecca Chambers was looking in. Biting down on her bottom lip as she looked in, and seemingly had been for quite some time with how it seemed one of her arms was furiously working over herself out of his line of sight.

"Ummmm... I'll... Ahhhhh!" Rebecca moaned. "Get a clean-up crew... And see about getting you a new room for tonight!" She stated, groaning again before she shifted away from view.

"That'd... Be neat." Pierce offered, scratching his head in confusion before he looked back at the exhausted beauty on his bed. "I'm sure as Hell not sleeping in that mess." He unhelpfully offered. Wondering for a moment just how long this unlikely life of his will keep going on for. Even if the sex is still amazing like that was.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12