Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh... Yeah, sure!" He wisely agrees. Watching as she mounts his crotch but facing away so that oxygen tank still on her back is facing him. Reaching back as she grips his dick again, once more lining him up with a lower hole to take him back inside her ass once more.

"MMMM FUCK! Mmmmm yeah! Way... AHHHHH! Way more fucking fun!" She moaned out with a grin as she got right to work bouncing her thick backside on his dick. Taking him smoothly and swiftly in and out of her rump. The slap of her rounded cheeks smacking off of his body ringing out every time dropped that ass all the way down onto him. "Oooooooooh FUCK!! MMMM!! So... AHHHHH SHIT!! So fucking big!! MMMM!!" She lustfully called out as she fucked his big cock with her huge backside. The turned position of her head making it look like she was gazing back at him as she rode him, but her blonde hair still covering most of her face hiding that. Regardless, it was the pleasure being felt by being once again deep within her juicy rump that was making him moan as he laid back and took this ride.

"AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM..." More than happy to let the busty FBC Agent do all the work for him, he just watched that stunning ass ripple away with each rising and lowering movement she delivered onto his shaft. Only reinforcing that opinion that with a body like hers and the skills to fuck, she was far more suited for a porn studio shoot than on any special mission. "Sweet fuck that's... MMMM SHIT! So good!!" He grunted out as he now started to sweat. Reaching up to cup and squeeze her butt cheeks through her wetsuit as she shifted up and down on him. Still just the hole she'd cut in that attire being the access to her still tight back passage. Actually making this unexpected sexual encounter all the more hotter that she's down to fuck while basically still fully clothed. Just her tits freed from the low front zip as bounce away in time with her riding action.

"UHHHHH!! Yeah! MMMMM!! Just... AHHHH FUCK!! A little more baby!" She gasped out, mouth open to let her moans pour out as the sweat dripped off her nose. Her hands gripping onto her shaking tits as she started to more wildly ride the cock stuffed deep between her thick butt cheeks. Clearly highly aroused, even without actually touching her own snatch in this position. "MMMMM!! Gonna... OH YES!! AH FUCK!! Gonna cum soon baby! OH FUCK YES!!" She gleefully moaned out. Her fingers easily digging into the more than ample flesh of her chest, that still jiggled away even as she held them. Back behind, her booty doing similar sexy rippling every time she dropped down and took every inch of his fat and long cock into her ass that she could handle.

Even though this action is supposed to be intended to provide relief for the moment from the dangerous but sexually-charged infection within him, Pierce isn't stupid enough to stop a stunning babe from enjoying a deep ride on his shaft. Having been almost hypnotised by her boobs earlier on, now he's watching intently her juicy rump bouncing up and down again and again on his member. Another lazy but wide smile on his face as he moans. His cock lodged right up into her still snug even after this repeated anal action back passage. Only a few inches of himself being seen when she lifts up before dropping straight down with a purpose to almost go balls deep with him like a well practised whore.

"AHHHHHH AWWWWWWW FUUUUUUCKKKK!!" Rachel squealed out, mouth hanging open and her tongue shamefully sticking out as the pleasure overwhelmed her. To such a degree that she didn't just cum, but actually squirted juices out from her already dripping snatch. Spraying the floor and wall opposite with juices of the ship corridor they've been fucking in. A mess being left here far from her concerns as even while orgasming she keeps riding the cock underneath her with her juicy ass. Although at a more slower and far from smooth pace than she'd been using before. Groaning as she gave her own tits a final deep grope before settling down on his dick for a long grind as her pussy finished spraying out fluids.

"...Woah..." Vincent said, blinking at what he'd just witnessed. "Huh. Thought that only happened in pornos..." He mumbled, before groaning as the woman who'd been fucking herself on his cock dismounted him.

"We're not done!" She announced with a big smile, impressively having the energy and strength to haul him up to his feet. "Not while this big cock needs to be emptied!" Rachel added, as she dropped down to her knees in front of him.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Now it was his turn to grin as he watched her capture his rod between her huge tits. Making him moan deeply even before she'd squeezed her mounds around his oversized dick. Once she did, she got right to business with a swift round of pumps. Showing no issue with pleasuring a cock that's just come from straight out of her ass with her magnificently large chest. "AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM..." He groaned, watching his cock vanish between her mounds as she worked them back and forth over him. Barely the crown being seen when she lowered them down, and easily making a vanishing act happen by lifting her orbs upward. The smooth fashion of her action showing this was far from the first time servicing a dick with her breasts before.

"Mmmmm yeah... Gonna milk you dry baby!" She giggled as she kept a firm hold of her tits. Fucking his cock skilfully with her boobs, using more than enough force to make her chest jiggle within her grip as she worked him over. The shine of sweat across her rack making the action look as good as it felt, and from his long and deep moans it felt fantastic and then some. "Mmmm... Don't hold back baby... I wanna get fucking soaked in your fucking cum!" She demanded, pulling lines right out of a dirty skin flick as she gave him a tit-fuck to remember. Unable to help herself as she leaned over her cleavage so she could spit onto the head of his prick when it popped up for a moment. A smirk cast across at the man this still horny blonde was pleasuring with her mighty rack.

"UHHHHH! Ahhhhhh FUCK!! MMMM..." He grunted, working his hips up himself into her tits. A slap of his crotch hitting the underside of her breasts now accompanying his moans as he banged the breasts being worked against and over his member. Feeling now the far more pleasurable throbbing feeling building in his manhood to show their work to 'ease' his infection has worked. "OH FUCK... Here... UHHHH!! SHIT!! Here it comes!" He warned between moans. His eyes locked down onto her mounds as they shake, hardly contained at all within her hands as she slides them smoothly up and down his thrusting rod. Even causing her to moan a little as her mounds get fucked by the man she's taken in each of her holes during the course of this sexual 'mission'.

All it takes is a couple pumps and thrusts more from them both before he hits that peak of his own. The first blast of his spunk shooting high and right into Rachel's blonde hair that covers her face, making her groan as the next shot further lands into her hair to leave it wrecked already. Getting to see the side-effect of the infection that gives him the sort of bukkake-level amount of spunk more expected from several men as his cock keeps letting loose thick and creamy jizz. Not just into her hair and exposed part of her face, but landing back down to coat her big tits as she works them over the shaft to properly squeeze every last drop out of him. Even at the expense of leaving her a total cum-drenched mess as jizz drips from out of her hair and off her tits.

"Fuck..." Vincent sighs as he steps back, his cock now limp, spent and at a far smaller size than he'd been moment between between her mounds. "That... That was something else..."

"I did it!" Rachel gleefully says, grinning as spunk drips from her lips and cheek. "Yay! That's what you get when I'm on the scene!"

"Guess... Guess so!" Pierce says with a smile of his own. "I mean, not just the you know, sex... I still don't know where the Hell I am..."

"Oh silly, you don't need to worry about that!" Foley said as she stood up, causing spunk to fall off her with loud splashes onto the floor. "After all, you aren't done yet!"

"...What, what do you..." He starts to question before the sound of a metal ship cabin door being knocked off its hinges made him whip around.

"IS IT MY TURN WITH HIM NOW?!?" A twisted version of Rachel's voice was heard down the corridor. A mangled, clawed hand appearing around from the doorway as what looked like a blood soaked, mutated version of Rachel Foley staggered out of the corridor. "TASTY MORSEL! FOR ME!!" The Ooze Rachel, its head tilting back in bizarre, infected fashion as some Ooze tentacle popped out from her, pointing in Vincent's direction.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Vincent screamed in terror as the creature made a charge towards him.

* * *

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Vincent screamed in terror as he sat up bolt upright in his bed.

Eye widen open, a sweat across his face and chest heaving as he took in air. Staring at the wall across from him in the dim light provided by the electronic clock in the room. Slowly focusing on the poster of sorts adorned on the wall of a mugshot photo of Jessica Sherawat that she had signed and demanded he accept after their prior encounter. Blinking, he looked around him in confusion while still taking in air.

"...Nightmare." He reasoned, seeing that he was in the more familiar surroundings of his living quarters than the ship he'd been in.

He lifted the covers off his bed. Not even a form of morning wood, never mind a wet dream to be seen. Yet it had seemed so real... Well, they did they there'd been some side effects potentially from that drug. He frowned as he swung his legs around, sitting on the edge of the bed. How long would this go on for? Being stuck in this base, getting experimented on and now having to test drugs that could clearly end up making him experience goodness knows what.

However, as he sat and thought for a moment, a matter than seemed far more important to him popped into his head. How long was it before breakfast? He glanced up at the clock in his room. "...Damn it!" He cursed. He had quite a few hours to sleep off before then. And unlikely to have such a 'vivid' dream (or nightmare?) like that.

Well, at least for tonight...

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or via the Lite feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12