Resident Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
His last letter to his corporate whore wife.
1.4k words
3.68
45.2k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
501 Followers

I duplicated the DVDs of her sexing. Then, with a lot of thought and a couple days editing, I composed, then sent a letter, with the copied DVDs to be mailed to your house. I enclosed my now-unneeded wedding ring. I also enclosed a copy of a magazine article, which detailed all the rationalizations, justifications and excuses women make about having cheating sex with other men during marriage.

My letter read:

"To my ex-wife Miola:

Enclosed are copies of the DVDs—video and audio—made from the video-cam I placed in the living room of our house. The last DVD #3—the most recent—time and date stamped videos show all your friends-from-work fucking you—not each other—for something over an hour or so before I left the room and turned off the video-recording system.

I doubt if you or they even noticed I was up, moving and not drunk, as you were 'airtight', serving three men in your cheating cunt, ass and mouth at the same time. The rest were playing with your tits, calling you filthy names or jacking off on your already cum-slimed body.

In that hour-plus segment, you had penetrative sex with 13 men and 2 women—two of the men total strangers that were picked up in a bar, so I gathered from what was said—including anal several times, with others watching, as they took turns servicing you with the pounding, rough and dirty sex you appeared to want and need. You sexed with each person there 3 times (maybe more later), for a total of 45 total sexual penetrations and cums.

But also—surprise, surprise—the video-cam showed the last previous orgies #1 and #2 that you'd arranged at our house (not home, anymore, at least for me), while I was out doing my engineering business. You 'starred' in all of them. After you had penetrative vaginal sex with all your friends, one at a time, I particularly found it fascinating to watch you get 'airtight' with triple penetrations, plus take many men and a few women with strap-on cocks up your ass, a sex act you'd always refused me as being 'too dirty'. You also took the men's jizz down your throat, an act you complained made you gag and thus refused me when I asked you for it.

I can understand your accidentally getting felt up or even drugged and date-raped, to fuck like a whore-in-heat, just once, but then coming home to me to care for you, cuddling and giving you forgiveness, when you quit your job.

But what I saw and heard this 3rd time or the previous two orgies wasn't an accident or a rape. I still can't understand what I saw and heard, as you drank a lot of liquor, lost your balance a bit, but then willingly stripped, displayed yourself, invited them to touch, feel and caress your naked body and opened your legs in a Whore's Salute. I even saw the small pain patch fixed to your right flank. You didn't even give a token of resistance, nor even looked over at me.

In a rasping voice I hardly recognized, as you fucked, you shouted from the floor that your boss, the managers and company executives and the various people you fucked for business contracts all paid money and gave you company stock, but you were giving everything to your friends tonight for free.

During the sexing, you talked about your boss, the executives and managers and all their thrusting their bareback cocks into you. You detailed the slutty clothes you learned to wear at work and how much easier it was to spread your legs wearing those items. You yelled out that you'd been fucking your boss and the executives for a year-and-a-half, and how much fun it was.

You loudly talked about coming home to your 'old man' to get more loving sex from your hubby, who was getting 'sloppy seconds'. You were so sure I'd never figure out where all the extra-slippery wet sex came from.

Then I heard you grunt, groan, moan and scream out more of your obscene desires and demands—which your friends then performed—as you sexed on our living-room carpet, couch and the mattress dragged from the bedroom, as I sat there in my living-room chair, apparently drunk and comatose.

What I also can't understand is your cold-blooded betrayal when you and your people all tried to get me drunk and then deliberately set about having group sex all over our house, with me still physically present, set-up facing the pile-on orgy, just supposedly unable to move or think.

How you must have laughed about the dumb drunk I was to be, when you planned your 'party'.

Don't use 'blackmail' as an excuse. This was all pre-arranged, as was your making me a cuckold in my own home, obviously not for the first time. Probably many, many times.

You have a steady job and and a good income with your company as a training-video producer/director, plus excellent benefits. Based on what I heard you say during your sexing, you have been additionally paid very well in stock and cash to have sex within your company and to secure and keep contracts from outside. You are probably a lot richer than I am, right now, in your private bank and brokerage accounts.

Money for sex = prostitution. Another name for prostitute is whore. You were and are both the company whore, as well as a private prostitute, too.

If I had known you were a prostitute, I would not have been engaged to or married you. You said that you loved only me many times and I, equally loving, believed what you said. You fooled me completely, having long ago separated fun sex from any residual love you might have felt.

Apparently I wasn't ever good or man enough to satisfy you sexually, although no single man could match the sustained sexual attentions of 15 people—men and women—which is what I observed you demanding and doing.

It now looks to me like the times we made love at home were just 'mercy fucks,' while you faked your pleasure and enjoyment, but actually needing dozens of men and women cumming inside you to be completely satisfied. You were good at your sexual deception and I never once suspected.

I will never know how many times I returned from my engineering business trips, just to get 'sloppy seconds' after your whoring orgies at your work-place or at our home. You could have at least cleaned up at work, or taken a shower at our house, but you apparently wanted me to endure the unknowing humiliation, for your own nasty enjoyment.

I wonder how long your organized cheating has gone on, and how many other cocks you'd entertained during our exclusive dating, engagement and early marriage, while you cuckolded me over and over, laughing at your clueless, faked-out wimp.

I've enclosed a magazine article. about having extra-marital affairs, so that you don't have to work at inventing further excuses, rationalizations and justifications about your 'flings'. When you need another convenient excuse for your future sexing behavior, just copy one from the letter.

You are no longer the loving woman I trusted and married. I think you never were. My bad. So, now I am no longer your loving man and trusting husband. On the advice of my attorney, I filed 'irreconcilable differences' for a no-fault Dissolution of Marriage, rather then the 'serial adultery' I first wanted. You've been served at work. You fucked in our home, disrespecting me and our marriage, with all your friends-from-work for an audience, so it is only right you should have such an audience at the ending of that marriage, too.

Here, too, is my wedding ring, which you haven't needed for the year-and-a-half you've been a cheating, company-business prostitute and probably for the whole duration of our sham marriage.

For my last gift to the loving woman I thought you were, I took only a little travel money but left all the checking and savings in your name and paid off your credit cards. The house and car are yours, as well, signed over and notarized; you have the paperwork with this letter. I do not want a single penny of the money you earned on your cheating back or knees. We have no children. There will be no alimony. We are done.

Raised Quaker, I cannot allow myself to be consumed by hate, but I am deeply disappointed by the you-that-is-now, who was and is a gang-banging corporate and private whore. I still love Miola, the you-that-maybe-used-to-be, who I stupidly believed was a loving wife, but those feelings will fade as time passes.

Goodbye. We'll never meet again.

Kenneth Jerome Hart"

END OF PART 2

TheKeith
TheKeith
501 Followers